Mass FX Black

By: Athletic Xtreme

Good evening fellow members of SR.com. I am going to review Mass FX Black by AX.

This review is long over due, as I finished the product a few months after the intro deal. Kind of surprised there's not a ton of feedback on this product, maybe many of you passed on it.

Why I bought it:

Purchased this due to the intro deal and the hype. The 600 total was reached and I got this for 7.79 per bottle plus shipping.

Product Claims by AX:

-Intensify the Master Anabolic Hormone-Insulin
-Boost EPO and Muscle Oxygenation
-3-5 Days you will begin to feel the effects
-By Day 12 ...50% more testosterone

Lots of theory based claims here, but its based on science, as stated on their website.

Ingredients 1/10:

Not gonna touch on all of them, McGilla did a great job covering all of them. Just gonna touch on one:

N-Methyl-Aspartic Acid-the claim is that this is more potent then regular DAA and that this is the driving force behind the effects you will feel quickly.

This ingredient they claim, are based on science, it's more like theory than anything else. Thus the very low ingredient rating.

DAA Experience- I respond extremely well to DAA, have gone through countless tubs of it, and personally love it. It takes 2-3 weeks to kick in for me and the effects are pronounced in terms of test boosting.

Dosage 10/10 (Easy):

Bought two bottles of this product and ran them back to back. I spoke to a rep at AX and he suggested 2 caps, 2X per day , with or without food and 8 hours apart. This is how I dosed it. Very straightforward, very simple.

Goal: My goal was to experience at least some t-boosting effects based on AX's claims.

Effectiveness 1/10:

When a new product comes out with tons of hype, a generous deal to create buzz, I approach with skepticism. Trust me, I like everyone else here, doesn't want to waste their money and want these products to work.

I gave this product 60 days to kick in, which is more than generous for the bold claims stating I would begin feel the effects in 3-5 days.

There is not one day that I felt anything from this product, ever. No increased libido, increase in weight, no pimples, no elevated mood, increased strength, increased aggression, nothing...... I felt none of the above stated claims, ever.

Side Effects:

As a direct result of the product not working after 60 days, I was a bit angry and felt deceived. Regular DAA works for me every time, regardless of brand.

Value 1/10:

You can purchase this for about $30 bucks. My value of 7.79 wasn't even worth it for me because I simply got nothing from this product. I cannot even attribute a random erection to it.

Conclusion:

This product for me was a waste of $$. Companies are trying to reinvent the wheel with different copycat compounds of original product, such as DAA that work, Everyone wants to create the latest and greatest supplement to hit the market by thowing darts at a board, Unfortunately AX, this is the route you have chosen and it will just hurt your company's reputation. Some loggers on the AX site were claiming 6 pounds of muscle in less than a month. Unreal really.

I am not one to tell you what to do with your hard earned money, but please, do your due diligence on the ingredients in this product and research them for any actual studies.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nothing

Nice review Frankie!!!

I am not getting much out of this product myself.

August 25, 2013

I honestly notice alot of libido increase with this product.
      August 25, 2013

^^^Well, I have experienced some noticeable increases in libido myself, but in terms of significant strength gains or anything claimed by the company have been non-existent.
      August 25, 2013

@linereed throw up ur review man

I'm out in fort Polk in the field ill be back full time sept 3 bro
    • chichistrong

Great review brother.

@chichi thank you
      August 26, 2013

@linereed what, they don't have u set up with a google glass head set in the field yet ?

:o)
      August 26, 2013

No bro but the training is wrapping up ill be excited just to get back in the gym

(Please no one take offense to my playful joke on an expression and quasi-interpretation of this product...)

I hopped on this deal as part of their "Doorbuster"-esque deal when introducing the product and figured..."Four week supply of a Natty Test Booster for $12? Why not?!" Initially my anticipation built as I placed my order and waited a month for it to ship...then...

- Other Natty products I've run: DPol, USPLabs Test Powder, AI Sports DAA(using currently...).

- Other products used with Mass FX Black: Lecheek Speed x3/ BSN NO Xplode 2.0, Amino X/360Cut 360Intra, Sams Club 100% Whey/Muscle Milk fishmultiotheressentialstuff.

------------------------

Quick non-Garlicky Ingredient Rundown:
    Opposed to other Natty products out there that use either DAA or NMDA, the butter on AX's bread in this product is, N-Methyl-aspartic acid (NMAA), which they claim is 50x more potent than "normal" DAA. So one day's dosage would equal 4.5G of DAA. 50x and 4500 mg...those are some round numbers and usually round numbers equate to bullpunky.

Also packed in are common minerals Zinc and Boron which are featured in other Test Boosting products.

This product also contains 7-methoxyflavone, which is a very potent AI component.

Vanadium is an ingredient with very little human research(that I could find) in terms of regulating glucose levels.

I have no idea what "Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate" is...but a quick google search brings up links and images to cat and dog food...excellent. Alledgedly this assists with EPO Blood Building...or growing a tail. Happily, said tail did not grow.

This product is dosed with two 2 pill doses a day, quick and painless.

------------------------------

Non "Scientific"(see:Bloodwork) Effectiveness:
    Weeks 1-2 - I experienced little in terms of strength gains, libido increase, bacne, aggression etc etc. For the first ten days or so, I did notice a great amount of nutrient partitioning. I could eat like a gorilla and end up leaner the next morning. Big fan of that aspect, not so much a fan of the not doing the manly man things in regards to boosting testosterone.

Weeks 2-3 - Bacne decided to show it's face, though I'm not sure if that was a product of the change in weather(as I get acne a bit more in the warmer months...). The nutrition partitioning aspect has warn off with no change in diet. No longer waking up leaner after big meals. Still no changes in strength, libido, mass or aggression.

Weeks 3-4 - Started waking up with some T-Blast-like wood. Also got a bit more wannahumpyhumpy in general throughout the day. Bacne stayed. Also I did add a little bit of visible mass(and gained 2 lbs since the start, coulda been a food baby, I don't know) with just a few days left of this product.

--------------------------------

Comparison to other products:
    The effects of DPol took about 5 days to fully kick in and lasted throughout the entire tub. Got good pumps, good wood and good gains for the full month.

Test Powder's effects were similar to DPol in that it took about a week to kick in, but the nutrient partitioning aspect was throughout and I got some very good strength gains.

Mass FX falls very short of these two products in every area.

------------------

Value 5/10
    I got in for the steal of an introductory price, currently it's retailing on the AX website for $36+shipping. For me, personally with comparable and better products out there, that's not a good deal at all as someone who did not respond well to this product.

---------------------------

Overall, I personally didn't get much at all from the product in comparison to similar products in this area. I got no broscience and realscience work done to analyze it in great detail, but I think supplements are much more about feel than fancy numbers produced by some educated dudes, and this is not a product I would buy again.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Maybe A Little Wood?
    • Easy To Dose

• abailey108
        May 29, 2013

Thanks for a good review. I have my two bottles sitting in the cabinet. I'm getting less excited to open them by the day!

It's been a while since I've given a purely negative review. However, from my experience Mass fx black will get no mercy from me.

As a quick description, mass fx black is AX's relatively new product designed to increase testosterone, intensify insulin, and improve muscle oxygenation. It contains ingredients thast are toted to help accomplish these benefits such as NMDA, theorombine, and vanadium. I will note that I purchased my bottle during AX's "doorbuster" sale that was developed upon the nearing of the product's introduction to the market. I figured for 8 bucks, why not give the product a go?

Does it work? Well lets take closer look leading up to my personal overall experience with mass fx black.

Taste (N/A): The capsules are average sized and tasteless. There also black and red...kinda reminds me of the old school nintendo virtua boy console lol

Dosing: The dosing for the product was very simple. You would take two caps in the morning followed by another two caps about 8 hours later. Essentially, they can be taken with or without food. With me, it was both ways.

Ingredient: Rather than rating the profile, I think it would be best to break it down.

N-Methyl-D-Aspartate: By now we, or at least most of us, are familiar with what D-aspartic acid is and how it raising testosterone naturally. NMDA is touted to be a more potent and concentrated form of DAA. The one thing to note though, is that the studies we have that back up DAA's benefits are for pure DAA and not NMDA. Therefore, NMDA's efficacy has no real data backing up any of it's supposed benefits. In either case, NMDA is regrded to be a faster actiing form of DAA and essentially raise test levels in the same manner as DAA; by increasing the release of FSH and LH.

Theobromine: This alkaloid is said to have stimulatory properties similar to caffeine, but it is also a vasolidation agent causing blood vessel dilation. Evidently, this is supposed to cater to the muscle oxygenation property.

7-methoxyflavone: A well-known and potent AI, this product will help keep estrogen low allowing for increased testosterone influence and fat loss.

Vanadium: AX claims that this element is supposed to have glucose regulating properties. However, similar to McGilla's experience, I have found virtually very little evidence or studies backing this claim. The one study I did find consisted only of 40 participants and the results gathered were variable to a very large degree. Therefore, the benefits of this element cannot be theorized from my experience.

UDAX (Nettle root extract): Helps to inhibit SHGB and allows for increased testosterone bioavailability.

Cobalt: I haven't got a clue what a chelated form of this element is intended to do, but according to AX, it is an EPO blood doping agent. Cobalt in its general form has been shown to play a role in the production of new blood cells. Whether the chelated form in Mass fx black is more potent or not is beyond me.

The ingredients include the basic minerals Boron and Zinc along with vitamin D.

Effectiveness (2): Here is where Mass FX black gets added to my underground list of, "never again supplements"

Libido (8): This is the only area where Mass fx black shined. I did experience a higher sex drive and more frequent wood. In essence, Mr. Johnson clearly enjoyed this product more than me.

Strength and Mass (0): I did not achieve any significant increases in muscle strength or mass during my use of this product that the company claimed I would experience. Any kind of increases that I did eventually gain I would accredit solely to my other supplements I was using at the time.

Insulin Intensifying (?) I put a question mark because I am really not sure how to interpret this. McGilla mentioned in his review that he experienced nutrient partitioning benefits from this product's use. Me on the other hand, I didn't have any changes in my appetite or effects that would translate into better insulin activity. In short, I believe mass fx black missed the mark with this one.

Increased Endurance (1): With the EPO ingredients, I'd expect a minor increase in endurance. Needless to say, I actually did experience a minor increase, but I would attribute this more so to finaflex's bcaa + saa along with recelerator than I would mass fx black. I had been using bcaa + saa and recelerator sometime before adding mass fx black and my endurance was no further enhanced upon adding it to the mix.

Value (1): As mentioned before, I got this during AX's special promotion for around 8 dollars. The list price averages for 31-40 dollars. There is no way in the hell I would pay that much for such a bunk product. You'd be way better off buying animal stak or bulk DAA.

Overall (1): I personally wanted to give this a zero, but since it increased my libido, I'll give it a point. The claims made by the company simply were non-existent and even just paying 8 dollars is somewhat of a crippling blow for such a bunk product. For 8 dollars I could have just bought a decent entree at my local restaurant, which probably would have been more effective anyway. In closing, I respond very well to straight up D-aspartic acid, but when it comes to NMDA, NO BUDDAAYY!!! Stick with test powder, d-pol, or testagen XR.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Libido Increase
      • Only Out 8 Dollars
      • Easy To Dose

• TigerJT
          September 7, 2013

So I sould go buy some NOW?! Nice review..didnt want to waste my money anyways.
          September 7, 2013

Testagen XR with AD-3 PCT...that's the way to go Tiger!!!
        • MuscleCow
          September 7, 2013

Well, guess I am no longer mad at AX for cancelling my order. They said that they couldn't offer it to Canadians. I was heart broken, but now I am just happy :) Good review man.

Well I finally finished my two bottles of this product that I purchased during their special introductory offer on their website. I'll start off with some info about me.

29 y/o
        6'4"
        236lbs

29 y/o
        6'4"
        236lbs

I weight train 4 times a week and incorporate HIIT twice a week. One total day off a week. I have stubborn gut fat that I am always working on losing, but I have chosen the slow and steady method to get rid of it, and so far I'm loving it. So I'd say I'm recomping at the moment. All my blietzkrieg (sp?) attempts to get rid of my gut were total fail because it was when I was stupid about everything (aka Before I joined SR.com). I was 265 lbs and not near as strong back in January when I first discovered this site. So thank you to everyone. My life has been changed by you guys!

Product Claims:

3-5 days. That's all it takes. Not 2-3 weeks like other testosterone boosters. In 3-5 days, Mass FX begins to work. Initially, you'll feel a rise in confidence. We call this the "alpha male" mentality. And it grows bigger each week. During your second week, you'll notice larger than normal improvements in strength compared to the week before. By day 12, your body will be producing almost 50% more testosterone. And, with improved aerobic power kicking in during week 3, Mass FX will help you exhaust your muscles even further, which forces them to get even bigger.

Profile (2/10)

I'll just discuss the non-basic ones here.

UDAXâ„¢ (Urtica SHBG Lignan Complex)
        Apparently this is more commonly known as Stinging Nettle. Supposedly boots testosterone, yet has never once been proven. Apparently it does a better job at curing the sniffles.

7-MF (7-Methoxyflavone)
        Supposed to be an AI that is also found in Reversitol and BioForge. Again, not too much backup found on this product during some research.

Methyl-EAA (N-Methyl-Aspartic Acid)
        Their website claims this is 50x more potent than regular D-Aspartic Acid. Based on products like D-Pol and Test Powder, I'm here to tell you this isn't true. I think they were trying something new and just hoping it would work and create some hype.

Vanadium (as BMOV Bis-[Maltolato]oxovanadium[IV])
        Supposed to be some sort of glucose disposal agent. Go ahead and google it's scientific name and look at the wierd stuff that comes up. I think this is a garbage filler.

Theobromine
        Found in chcocolate. Supposed to increase oxygen flow to the muscles. And make you pee more often. The latter may have definitely been true, but my muscled did not feel fuller.

Dosing:
        2 caps AM, 2 caps PM. Easy.

Effectiveness (3/10)
        As other people have mentioned, Mr. Winky loved these pills, as I was at attention pretty often. So I'll give it the three for that, because it's never a bad thing, unless you're at work, then is could be a little awkward for everyone involved. I think it did make me pee more often. Now we know why. But all the claims made by the company certainly didn't come true. I don't feel as though any of these ingredients really supported any time of huge gains in the gym. I've been lifting for about three years, and am still making gains at a comfortable pace, but the pace didn't change in any way with this product.

Side Effects
        Was peeing slightly more often, but other than that, I did not experience any.

Value (1/10)
        Have to go with a solid 1 here. I only bought this during their introductory special and ended up paying like 14 dollars for 2 bottles with shipping. But I see it online now between 30 and 40 dollars. I think we all know better ways to spend that money.

Overall (3/10)
        Just going with a 3 here. I saw some gains during this run, but like i said, I'm 99.9% sure they were due to all my other hard work and supplementation. Maybe there is an off-chance this supplement helped, but I don't think so. And the libido effect was nice. I would definitely not reccomend this product though. But it was nice to pay next to nothing and get to try out something new. Can't hate on that.

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Easy To Dose
        • Libido Increase
          Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.