PreSurge

By: Athletic Edge Nutrition

November 21, 2010

This is not something you take if you want to get Jacked up on caffeine, hence the bad review below me. I infinitely prefer this to jack3d and others for that reason. This works differently. You will definitely want to lift, don't get me wrong, but without the jittery feeling that comes from absurd amounts of caffeine. This stuff gives you a brain-muscle connection that you can literally feel. I am generally a skeptic when I hear people say that, but it really works with pre-surge. All you can think about is how badly you want to see the iron go back up one more time --and it will. Again and again. I have tried the following: no xplode, Assault, Black Powder, pump fuel, sp250, and jack3d --this is by far my favorite.

The taste is not so hot, but if you are drinking supplements for the taste, then you don't take your training seriously enough to even render this pre-workout useful.

LISTEN to the overdose warnings though. This one is quite powerful, and overdoses are not something to monkey with.
 Pros:
 Cons:
      November 23, 2009

I had great success with this product. I stacked it with IntraXCell and IntrAbolic and had great results. This product gives you a great amount of energy and you feel like you can train for days without getting tired. I highly recommend trying it.
     Pros:
     Cons:
        May 21, 2009

Product does exactly what it says it does. Pumps are lasting and unbelievable, energy is terrific, and focus is on point! If this product had zero caffeine it would be perfect.
        June 8, 2010

After going through 3 tubs of Jack3d and a few weeks off, I gave AEN stack of PreSurge Unleased, Intrbolic, IntraXCell a try.This review is on PreSurge Unleased and is based against Jack3d. Day 1, 1 scoop - nothing. Day 2, 2 scoops - still nothing. Day 3, 3 scoops - nothing! Jack3d was so good from 1 scoop, what a disappointment. The taste reminded me of medicine and I had to take a dump right after using it.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.