waf

waf's PreSurge Review

November 21, 2010

This is not something you take if you want to get Jacked up on caffeine, hence the bad review below me. I infinitely prefer this to jack3d and others for that reason. This works differently. You will definitely want to lift, don't get me wrong, but without the jittery feeling that comes from absurd amounts...

Demolish

I had great success with this product

November 23, 2009

I had great success with this product. I stacked it with IntraXCell and IntrAbolic and had great results. This product gives you a great amount of energy and you feel like you can train for days without getting tired. I highly recommend trying it.

jruizleon's PreSurge Review

June 8, 2010

After going through 3 tubs of Jack3d and a few weeks off, I gave AEN stack of PreSurge Unleased, Intrbolic, IntraXCell a try.This review is on PreSurge Unleased and is based against Jack3d. Day 1, 1 scoop - nothing. Day 2, 2 scoops - still nothing. Day 3, 3 scoops - nothing! Jack3d was so good from 1...

Pumps are lasting and unbelievable

May 21, 2009

Product does exactly what it says it does. Pumps are lasting and unbelievable, energy is terrific, and focus is on point! If this product had zero caffeine it would be perfect.