APE Reviews

By: Athletic Edge

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

APE is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Athletic Edge. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

April 12, 2014

Here is my review about Athletic Edge Nutritions APE. It was my first test booster and and I chose this one, because of the good reviews in several blogs and forums. What I wanted was looking lean, get rid of a few pounds fat and not losing any muscle mass. AEN says this product maximizes testosteron levels beyond natural levels, you will get lean and shredded. It increases Nitric Oxide, endurance and performance during high intensity training. Libido will go up and it inhibits estrogen (anti-aromatase). This test booster is known for kicking in after a longer lapse of time, which is about 4 weeks. The recommended usage is up to 12 weeks, then take a break for 4 weeks and start again. As far as I know the reason is, that the body gets used to it and will not bring the wanted results again. I bought 2 bottles with good hopes, but I set my expectations not too high. The third bottle I bought after 2 weeks.

Ingredients :

Folate (as folic acid) 100mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10mcg
Zinc (as Zinc orotate) 15mg
APE Pro-Testosterone/Anti-Estrogen Complex Blend 1305mg

GlycoCarn (glycine propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride)
TestoSurge (Fenugreek Extract 80% Glycosides) (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed)
Maca Extract 4:1 (lipidium meyenii)(root)
Indole-3 Carbinol
EuryGold (std. to 28% glycosaponins, 20% polysaccharides) (Eurycoma Longifolia) (root)
Bioperine (Black pepper Extract) (std. to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit)

Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide

Taste :
No taste, its white capsules

Side effects :
Since the age of puberty I had no pimples. Here I got 2 in the face and 5 on the back. It started after 2 weeks usage and was not a problem for me. Looked to me like an effect that the stuff starts working. Except this little acne there were absolutely no side effects.

Effectiveness :
I took APE for 12 weeks, finished last friday the last bottle and I was very surprised how this stuff worked. It started after 2 weeks that I felt my muscles getting tighter and fuller and my pants were a bit more loose around the waist. Nothing dramatic, but noticeable. I did not feel anything in my body, this test booster worked for me decent in the background. APE promises to increase NO and more endurance/beter performance. I made some gains in benchpress and other exercises, but it definitely gave me no pumps or swelling of the veins. Recovery was great, even when changing exercises or going very heavy with the weights, absolutely no doms. I have them regulary, when training differently, not with APE. After week 4 I felt really good, my muscles felt hard and full and I lost a bit more fat around the waist. To my surprise I lost fat without losing muscle mass. My intention was to train more heavy when taking APE and I did so. One of my personal goals was to bench press over 200 pounds and I finally made it. At the end of the 3rd bottle I did 200 pounds 6 times. Not much for most guys here I know, but for me its a goal I tried to reach for months. In those 3 months I was not on a special diet, I just tried to avoid eating too much junkfood. The other supplements I used was Gasparis Isofusion (2 shakes a day/mornings and PWO), Labradas EFA lean and Garden of Lifes Raw One. I did not change the supplements, I was taking them alreday for a long time. My bodyweight at the start was 195 pounds and at the end 190 pounds. You see I did not gain any weight and to me its fine. I did not want to bulk. Maybe people make different results, when on a bulking phase. Im very happy to look leaner and have an overall good feeling with some gains in lifting and more hardness of the muscles. I hope this stay like this. I will see the next 4 weeks, when I have an APE break.

One serving (2 caps) in the morning for 5 days of the week. Suggested : Monday - Friday / break on saturday and sunday

On workout days take one serving, 60-90 minutes pre-workout. For best results use for a minimum of eight consecutive weeks. Use no longer than twelve weeks. Allow four weeks layoff before resuming use.

I did not wait 4 weeks to resume, but I will update if something unusual happens.

In my case I always felt best on fridays. Must be the peak of the intake. But there were no collapse at the weekends. I guess the break ist to avoid that the body gets used to it.

The value is good, you get what you pay for. Of course finding it on a discount is fine, but in my opinion its worth the money.

I would recommend APE highly to everyone. Something that makes you lose fat and makes you looking lean with fuller muscles is just great. Other people noticed that, too. Oops, I nearly forgot the libido. Let me say it does what it says. You wont roll out of your bed at night :)
  • Helps Build Lean Muscle While Losing Fat
  • Increased Strength
  • Takes A While To Kick In
  May 2, 2012

This is a different kind of natural testosterone booster than I have ever had before.In the past I have taken Pink magic,Animal stak,Animal Test,Test pro,Endosurge,A-HD,and DAA.This didnt seem like any of them.It was very nice,no side effects,no mood swings,beast in between the sheets,and felt amazing.Dropped all water weight,was able to workout like a beast and recover a tad bit faster than normal also.It takes longer to kick in than most though.Also it does have a taste that I burp,so does stack,dpol and endosurge especially though.The low price tag makes it easy enough to buy plenty of though.Another awesome test booster going in my collection.Good job AEN.Does the same thing all test boosters do,just takes a few extra days,but feels so much more natural.I for sure would tell anyone to try this but only if your gonna run 2 bottles back to back,1 isnt enough in my opinion.Anyway its a great new test booster than is not very well known for as good as it is.
  • Helps Build Lean Muscle While Losing Fat
  • Takes A While To Kick In

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.