Ape

By Athletic Edge Nutrition
Ape Athletic Edge Nutrition
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Abandoned's Ape Review

May 2, 2012

This is a different kind of natural testosterone booster than I have ever had before.In the past I have taken Pink magic,Animal stak,Animal Test,Test pro,Endosurge,A-HD,and DAA.This didnt seem like any of them.It was very nice,no side effects,no mood swings,beast in between the sheets,and felt amazing.Dropped all water weight,was able to workout like a beast and recover a tad bit faster than normal also.It takes longer to kick in than most though.Also it does have a taste that I burp,so does stack,dpol and endosurge especially though.The low price tag makes it easy enough to buy plenty of though.Another awesome test booster going in my collection.Good job AEN.Does the same thing all test boosters do,just takes a few extra days,but feels so much more natural.I for sure would tell anyone to try this but only if your gonna run 2 bottles back to back,1 isnt enough in my opinion.Anyway its a great new test booster than is not very well known for as good as it is.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps Build Lean Muscle While Losing Fat

line6reed

Posted May 2, 2012
Dude how many test boosters are u taking this whole week you been logging reviews on test boosters?

Posted May 2, 2012
Im all about test boosters,I hate creatine and preworkouts,I go the other direction with it.I love all natural test boosters with a passion,I feel on them how I thought taking a PH would feel like.

Posted May 2, 2012
I was waiting for someone to review this test booster. Thanks Abandoned for this effective yet straight forward review.

Posted May 2, 2012
Thank for the review. I started APE about 2 weeks ago. I'm not seeing the awesome results that everyone seems to be raving about. Is 2 weeks not enough time to see results?

Posted May 2, 2012
Nope,specially if its your first testosterone booster,and not to mention not ever test booster works the same for everyone.Ape might just not be your thing,try DAA and universal nutrition animal stak,or CTD labs testradex is my current favorite.Ape is a different kind of test booster more natural ingredients also,Id run 2-3 bottles of it personally if I was only taking it stand alone.

Posted May 3, 2012
Got a question for ya that you might be able to help me out with since you are into test boosters.

I am taking pre, during, and post workout sups, I just got Animal Stak in the mail this morning, but I have been taking Ape, on my second month of it, not seeing great results, but can definitely feel the difference. Is this stackable with Animal Stack? I always see test boosters that claim to be so strong, yet recommening you stack it with another booster for better results. Seems kind of silly to me, if it is what is says (and we all know very few are) then why does it need to be stacked with other boosters to get the results you are looking for?

I am asking because I don't know a lot about this stuff, I am 42 years old and it seems that in the last year everything has suddenly started to change for me, I can't make the gains, it takes 2-3 times longer than it use to.

Posted May 3, 2012
They are two completely different type of test boosters and are stackable in my opinion.Ape goes with DAA or Ldopa/velvet bean extract supplements.Animal stak is one of the best to me.You want a great stack go APE/Dpol/Testradex.You dont get what you want out of that stack then your just gonna have to look for something stronger.

Posted May 3, 2012
Thanks for the review, you gave me the last push I needed to go in on a 12 week supply to run with DAA.

Mojo

Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Review / Testosterone, Body Recomposition & Performance Optimizer

April 12, 2014

Here is my review about Athletic Edge Nutritions APE. It was my first test booster and and I chose this one, because of the good reviews in several blogs and forums. What I wanted was looking lean, get rid of a few pounds fat and not losing any muscle mass. AEN says this product maximizes testosteron levels beyond natural levels, you will get lean and shredded. It increases Nitric Oxide, endurance and performance during high intensity training. Libido will go up and it inhibits estrogen (anti-aromatase). This test booster is known for kicking in after a longer lapse of time, which is about 4 weeks. The recommended usage is up to 12 weeks, then take a break for 4 weeks and start again. As far as I know the reason is, that the body gets used to it and will not bring the wanted results again. I bought 2 bottles with good hopes, but I set my expectations not too high. The third bottle I bought after 2 weeks.

Ingredients :

Folate (as folic acid) 100mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10mcg
Zinc (as Zinc orotate) 15mg
APE Pro-Testosterone/Anti-Estrogen Complex Blend 1305mg

GlycoCarn (glycine propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride)
TestoSurge (Fenugreek Extract 80% Glycosides) (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed)
Maca Extract 4:1 (lipidium meyenii)(root)
Indole-3 Carbinol
EuryGold (std. to 28% glycosaponins, 20% polysaccharides) (Eurycoma Longifolia) (root)
Bioperine (Black pepper Extract) (std. to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit)

Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide

Taste :
No taste, its white capsules

Side effects :
Since the age of puberty I had no pimples. Here I got 2 in the face and 5 on the back. It started after 2 weeks usage and was not a problem for me. Looked to me like an effect that the stuff starts working. Except this little acne there were absolutely no side effects.

Effectiveness :
I took APE for 12 weeks, finished last friday the last bottle and I was very surprised how this stuff worked. It started after 2 weeks that I felt my muscles getting tighter and fuller and my pants were a bit more loose around the waist. Nothing dramatic, but noticeable. I did not feel anything in my body, this test booster worked for me decent in the background. APE promises to increase NO and more endurance/beter performance. I made some gains in benchpress and other exercises, but it definitely gave me no pumps or swelling of the veins. Recovery was great, even when changing exercises or going very heavy with the weights, absolutely no doms. I have them regulary, when training differently, not with APE. After week 4 I felt really good, my muscles felt hard and full and I lost a bit more fat around the waist. To my surprise I lost fat without losing muscle mass. My intention was to train more heavy when taking APE and I did so. One of my personal goals was to bench press over 200 pounds and I finally made it. At the end of the 3rd bottle I did 200 pounds 6 times. Not much for most guys here I know, but for me its a goal I tried to reach for months. In those 3 months I was not on a special diet, I just tried to avoid eating too much junkfood. The other supplements I used was Gasparis Isofusion (2 shakes a day/mornings and PWO), Labradas EFA lean and Garden of Lifes Raw One. I did not change the supplements, I was taking them alreday for a long time. My bodyweight at the start was 195 pounds and at the end 190 pounds. You see I did not gain any weight and to me its fine. I did not want to bulk. Maybe people make different results, when on a bulking phase. Im very happy to look leaner and have an overall good feeling with some gains in lifting and more hardness of the muscles. I hope this stay like this. I will see the next 4 weeks, when I have an APE break.

Dosing:
One serving (2 caps) in the morning for 5 days of the week. Suggested : Monday - Friday / break on saturday and sunday

On workout days take one serving, 60-90 minutes pre-workout. For best results use for a minimum of eight consecutive weeks. Use no longer than twelve weeks. Allow four weeks layoff before resuming use.

I did not wait 4 weeks to resume, but I will update if something unusual happens.

In my case I always felt best on fridays. Must be the peak of the intake. But there were no collapse at the weekends. I guess the break ist to avoid that the body gets used to it.

Value:
The value is good, you get what you pay for. Of course finding it on a discount is fine, but in my opinion its worth the money.

Overall:
I would recommend APE highly to everyone. Something that makes you lose fat and makes you looking lean with fuller muscles is just great. Other people noticed that, too. Oops, I nearly forgot the libido. Let me say it does what it says. You wont roll out of your bed at night :)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps Build Lean Muscle While Losing Fat
  • Increased Strength

AEN APE Review

January 29, 2014

Ordered AEN APE after trying a few other Test booster supplements. Was looking for something to help break through a plateau on strength gains. I used this product as directed for 20 days (5 days a week for 4 weeks) and found that it took at least 2 weeks of use to feel any results. I prefer a more immediate response but I always finish a product once I have purchased it. My workout routine is set up as each day I work a different body part. Once, I started to feel the results I saw strength gains on my shoulder press, leg press, and Deadlift. Did not see any marginal gains in squat, bench, close grip press outside of normal ups and downs over the course of a month. I did not take a second bottle and feel that if I had I would have continued to see gains. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a test booster for strength gains but be aware of the delayed effectiveness and take a full bottle.

Jason

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Helps Build Lean Muscle While Losing Fat
  • Value

irondude

First down !!!

Posted January 29, 2014
Are you posting this review because of the incentive for the free Presurge posted on AEN's Facebook page today?

admin

Posted January 29, 2014
Yeah. What Musclecow said.