This product has been reported as discontinued.

MSten Extreme Reviews

By: Assault Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

MSten Extreme is a Prohormone manufactured by Assault Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

Rep: -1
  January 29, 2014

I purchased this product from one of the various PH sites on the web and I wanted to give a full review on the product (including a medical analysis). But first I need to discuss my dosing. For the first three weeks, I took 1 4mg capsule three times a day spread over 8 hour intervals, adding up to 12mg of methylstenbolone per day. Then for the last two weeks, I took 1 4mg capsule four times a day spread over 6 hour intervals, adding up to 16mg of methylstenbolone per day. The bottle had 120 capsules and that dosing for five weeks added up to 119 capsules a full bottle lasted the whole cycle.

Results: 9/10
MSTEN did pretty much what the bottle said it was going to do. It acted as a potent prohormone and did what prohormones are supposed to do. My recovery time was cut in half, my stamina in the gym was incredible (2 hours of lifting and still pushing strong). It gave me that awesome euphoric drive every time I stepped foot in my gym. As for the total results, I started the cycle at 220 pounds at 11% bodyfat (caliper tested), and ended at 238 pounds at 9.5% bodyfat (caliper tested). Not only did I change in my weight and fat scale...but my body just filled out more, as my glycogen storage expanded so each muscle fiber was more and more full. I loved the ending results.

Taste: N/A
They were they were tasteless and they were easily swallowable.

Side Effects: 8/10
As far as the normal hormonal side effects like gyno, testicular shrinkage, acne, oily skin, and back pumps, I had none of those. My body doesn't react too heavily to androgenic effects so that might have some play into the lack of sides. But Methylstenbolone doesn't aromatase into estrogen so that is why the gyno was not a problem. But the only side effect I had, and it was my fault I got this, was chronic nose bleeds in the last two weeks of my cycle. Because I did not know that MSTEN is not supposed to be taken with any form of stimulants, and I was taking hemorage before my work outs, so my blood pressure spiked enough to cause nose bleeds. But once I stopped the stimulants, the bleeding stopped happening. So don't take caffeine or other stimulants while on this.

Medical Analysis: 10/10
I went in and had blood work done before and after I took this supplement with my doctor's advising. The blood work results did not change at all from taking MSTEN. My liver levels, kidney levels, protein levels, cholesterol levels, pulse and blood pressure came back almost identical to before I took the supplement. Also, I had my yearly ultrasound after I took it, and the results look perfectly normal, no abnormalities, no fat on the liver, and no toxic hepatitis indications.

I loved this product, it is a great single compound for anyone to try. It really worked for me and my gains in the gym. I fully recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a decent amount of mass to their frame for precomp or bulking for general size, it works.
  • Great Power
  • Increased Strength
  • Size Gains
  • Weight Gains
  • Can't Take Pre-workout While On This

• ron
    January 29, 2014

Any PCT or SERM on this run?

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.