MSten Extreme

By Assault Labs
MSten Extreme Assault Labs
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

MaPar
(-1)

Did exactly as the bottle said!

January 29, 2014

I purchased this product from one of the various PH sites on the web and I wanted to give a full review on the product (including a medical analysis). But first I need to discuss my dosing. For the first three weeks, I took 1 4mg capsule three times a day spread over 8 hour intervals, adding up to 12mg of methylstenbolone per day. Then for the last two weeks, I took 1 4mg capsule four times a day spread over 6 hour intervals, adding up to 16mg of methylstenbolone per day. The bottle had 120 capsules and that dosing for five weeks added up to 119 capsules used...so a full bottle lasted the whole cycle.

Results: 9/10
MSTEN did pretty much what the bottle said it was going to do. It acted as a potent prohormone and did what prohormones are supposed to do. My recovery time was cut in half, my stamina in the gym was incredible (2 hours of lifting and still pushing strong). It gave me that awesome euphoric drive every time I stepped foot in my gym. As for the total results, I started the cycle at 220 pounds at 11% bodyfat (caliper tested), and ended at 238 pounds at 9.5% bodyfat (caliper tested). Not only did I change in my weight and fat scale...but my body just filled out more, as my glycogen storage expanded so each muscle fiber was more and more full. I loved the ending results.

Taste: N/A
They were capsules...to they were tasteless and they were easily swallowable.

Side Effects: 8/10
As far as the normal hormonal side effects like gyno, testicular shrinkage, acne, oily skin, and back pumps, I had none of those. My body doesn't react too heavily to androgenic effects so that might have some play into the lack of sides. But Methylstenbolone doesn't aromatase into estrogen so that is why the gyno was not a problem. But the only side effect I had, and it was my fault I got this, was chronic nose bleeds in the last two weeks of my cycle. Because I did not know that MSTEN is not supposed to be taken with any form of stimulants, and I was taking hemorage before my work outs, so my blood pressure spiked enough to cause nose bleeds. But once I stopped the stimulants, the bleeding stopped happening. So don't take caffeine or other stimulants while on this.

Medical Analysis: 10/10
I went in and had blood work done before and after I took this supplement with my doctor's advising. The blood work results did not change at all from taking MSTEN. My liver levels, kidney levels, protein levels, cholesterol levels, pulse and blood pressure came back almost identical to before I took the supplement. Also, I had my yearly ultrasound after I took it, and the results look perfectly normal, no abnormalities, no fat on the liver, and no toxic hepatitis indications.

I loved this product, it is a great single compound for anyone to try. It really worked for me and my gains in the gym. I fully recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a decent amount of mass to their frame for precomp or bulking for general size, it works.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Power
  • Increased Strength
  • Size Gains
  • Weight Gains
  • Can't Take Pre-workout While On This

ron

Posted January 29, 2014
Any PCT or SERM on this run?

M sten assault labs by maddman

March 28, 2014

I took msten for four weeks.I dosed it at one capsule a day for four days.Then two caples until second week then finished off with three capsules for remainer of bottle.after week one I notice muscle fullness from more glycogen being stored.week two I noticed four pounds in weight gain and looking a tad bit leaner.week three and four is where you make your most gains.I gained about 30lbs min in each lift.I gained a total of 12 lbs.after pct I kept 10lbs and look a lot leaner.I ordered my msten from strongsupplementshop.com and also ordered cycle support.
Start weight 220lbs 12% bodyfat
End weight 232lbs 11% bodyfat
Price is pretty cheap
Overall I rate this product a 10 and place it right next to mdrol and past dmz or dmz2.0

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Sex Drive
  • Great Power
  • Increased Strength
  • Size Gains
  • Weight Gains

Posted March 28, 2014
    Wow 12lb gainz, -1% Bodyfat and no side effects! It was that simple? I'm so jumping on this

Momo1

Posted March 28, 2014
    Man that is awesome! Let me get this straight, 12lbs, no sides and based on your review, what were you Pre-Cycle and Post cycle protocols? What kind of SERM did you run to keep those gains?

Posted March 28, 2014
    I gained 12 pounds I don't tend to get much water bloat due to using a ai at a low dosage.this with a good diet will get you great gains.gains resembled m-drol to me.I use clomid and tamaofin pm for info.I also used the on cycle support and bought some extra hawthorn berries because I have a tendency to get high blood pressure.saw no sides at all no back pumps so didn't even use taurine I ordered.any ? S pm me

irondude

Posted March 28, 2014
    now this review deserves a sad face :(

Posted March 28, 2014
    Hey I just review a supplement I used.sad face or not my body shows the progress.everyone has their own opinions. I don't like a lot of ph's that will be getting bad reviews once I get time but if it works it works.

Momo1

Posted March 28, 2014
    Sad face, maybe what Irondude was referring to, maybe you could have mentioned the kind of SERM you used, dose amount, type of workout, etc; just a little more detail about your experience with the product.

pxpxp

Posted March 28, 2014
    We need details to give you + on your reps. This review is poorly written, no detail, and lacks on pct info. I do hope you used a serm.

Posted March 28, 2014
    My workouts never change.everyone should have their on version of pct that works best for them.I did a regular chest, back, legs, rest, shoulders arms day, rest rest. Kept reps between 5-8 reps for compound movements.reps for isolation movements never went over 12.agian workouts and rep ranges should depend on your personal needs.more calorie in take was 4000 then went up to 4500. Carbs are always high fat is kept low unless healthy fats.protein was around 300grams a day. My lab rats used clomid and nolvadex aka tamaxifin as stated in my last reply.
    Nolva:week1 60mg week 2 40mg week3-5 20 mg

Clomid: week 1 100mg week2 100mg week3 50mg week4-5 50mg
    I hope this helps.I am currently using my phone to respond and it has a mind of its own.

pxpxp

Posted March 28, 2014
    My phone is jacked too. In the future give just a bit more detail. I'm not harping on ya bro, but everyone learns from reading reviews (your experience, support supplements, pct, dosage.. and so on) thanks for posting extra.. sounds like a great supplement.. -pxpxp

Posted March 28, 2014
    Gotcha bro will do next time for sure.will do all reviews from computer now.its a solid product if your looking to gain some size while not putting to much fat from being over mantenance

Posted March 28, 2014
    I did my first review on my phone, and I will NEVER do it again!

4 neg reps don't think I will either lol