Assault Labs Blockade

Blockade Assault Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Reviews
T-X3 (14 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR Reviews
Testogen XR (31 Reviews)
BPS Formasurge Reviews
Formasurge (2 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support Reviews
Cycle Support (7 Reviews)
9.4
CTD Labs Liver Armor Reviews
Liver Armor (2 Reviews)
Antaeus Labs Aegis Reviews
Aegis (2 Reviews)
9.5

Related Forum Topics

Lava's Strong Supplement Shop Pharmatec Halocor 2X Dose & Blockade ER Log
So I was the third ER member (but the one with the best haircut) picked to run a...

hulk's beast plexx run with Blockade from strong supps.
I was lucky enough to be picked to run a newer PH stack called beastplexx. this ...

goldengloves review of Pharmatec's Epidex & Blockade. See my log here.
Hey hows it going? First off I gotta give a big thank you to Strong Supplement S...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Blockade Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Blockade Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Helped Reduce Sides (2)
    • Stable Blood Work (1)
    • Good Price (1)
    Have you used Blockade? Submit your own Review!
    August 27, 2013

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 25

August 27, 2013
    Solid product, good price

More thanks to Fred (strongsupps) for the opportunity he extended to the ERs.

This review would be 2 of 3, being for Assault Labs’ Blockade (on cycle support).

Fred mentioned that this would be “their most advanced cycle support” they could provide.

PROFILE: A

Blockade has a pretty substantial profile in my opinion, though it is not as extensive as something like CEL’s Cycle Assist (recommended by most ERs). However, to say Blockade’s profile isn’t sound would be false. The profile is still very comparable to Cycle Assist, with a couple ingredients changed. The dosages are comparable as well, & you get them across three pills instead of four.

Overall the ingredient profile is solid, though as mentioned by other ERs (Lava) there could be some additions to bolster the profile. That being said, it’s still a good profile

EFFECTIVENESS: A

I used Blockade to preload two weeks prior to cycle, as per the norm. Directions were to take 3 pills twice daily, & I followed those directions for the duration of my cycle & PCT.

Cycle support is a bit hard to grade, since you are going by what you don’t experience. That being said, I don’t have much issue giving Blockade a high grade.

The only side effects I experienced on cycle were the back pumps (as mentioned in my Epidexx review), which didn’t come on until the last week or two of my cycle.

Overall I liked Blockade.

VALUE: B

From strongsupplementshop.com, you can buy a 30 day supple (based upon six pills per day) for just under $30. Most the top end cycle support supplements run around the price, some a bit higher.

For what you get, this is a very good price. It’s not too expensive, but the “bang for the buck” is there in my opinion.

OVERALL: A

Blockade is a good product at a good price. I feel it’s very comparable to some of the more established alternatives, at in some cases more affordable. You can’t go wrong with this one.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Price
    • Helped Reduce Sides
      July 29, 2013

Reviews: 81

Age: 47

July 29, 2013
      A great insurance policy for a safe oral PH cycle!

Special thanks to Fred at Strong Supplements Shop for allowing 3 ER members to run a pro hormone (PH) cycle of our choice; SS provided not just the PH but also the support supps for the cycle. I will start this review off with the caveat that I do not have a large body of experience to compare this to other on cycle support supplements other than LeCheek Cycle Armor and LGI Damage Control . As such this will be one of my shorter reviews because at the end of the day, based on my blood work, it simply worked and worked well. How it would compare to other support supplements out there is difficult for me to say based on my lack of experience in this area.

Profile: 8/10

Saw Palmetto 150mg
      Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 75mg
      Glucoseamine Sulfate 500mg
      Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30mg

A quick comparison with other support supplements out there shows that this is a pretty robust formula and has common ingredients that target the major support concerns while on cycle: liver, kidney, joint, heart/circulatory and prostrate. In addition, almost all of the dosages are either equal to most of the well known support supps and greatly exceed some of the cheaper products out there, so over all – great inclusion of effective doses for addressing key concerns while on cycle.

The only minor improvement that I see would be the inclusion of TUDCA for greater liver support. As such I brought LGI Damage Control into the picture in the final weeks just as a safeguard due to other medical concerns that I had at the time (unrelated to my cycle).

Dosing: 9/10
      2 in the AM and 2 in the PM. Easy.

I have to rate this very high based solely on two factors: lack of major side effects and stability in my blood work. (I have to have blood work done weekly for other issues.) I used this with a Halocor cycle that I ran 50/75/100/100/125. Halodrol is considered a rather mild PH but it is still methylated so the fact that I saw no significant change in my liver values speaks well towards how effective this was for me. Likewise with lipids, blood pressure, etc. Sure I had slight variations, but nothing out of the ordinary or even what I would have expected to see given the potential harsh nature of an oral PH. HDL/LDL stayed stable and total triglycerides remained under 120. BP did tend to occasional creep up a bit into the high 80’s/120’s but still more than acceptable.

Other than occasional lethargy and few painful pumps, I really experienced very little sides from this cycle so I also have to credit Blockade with helping to ensure that.

And yes, although I preloaded with Lecheek Cycle Armor and finished up with LGI Damage Control, I have no issues saying that Blockade provided excellent support all on its own based on my ongoing blood work.

While I got this for free, Blockade can be purchased online for less than $30.00, so that comes out to about $1.00 per day for “cycle insurance”. Well worth it in my opinion. It is also well in line with most of the reputable competitive products so overall I rate this as a solid value both for overall cost and in comparison to its competitors.

I’ll repeat with what I said at the beginning - this simply worked and worked well for me. I do not have any experience with multiple compounds so I will let Hulkish comment on its effectiveness with harsher cycles in his review. But for a single methylated compound like halodrol, I found that this exceeded my expectations and helped me run a very effective and safe PH cycle. Two thumbs up!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Stable Blood Work
      • Helped Reduce Sides
        Reply #1:
        chichistrong
        chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
        Reviews: 69
        Reputation: +2154
        there is a need for more supplements like this. I like to take this stuff when I am off *** too.

Reply #2:

ron

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 16
        Reputation: +1987
        We take multi-vitamins to fill in the holes of our daily diet, but PCT products like this we ignore when not coming off a ph. It seems like there would be a true benefit year round. great review as usual lava.

Have you used Blockade? Submit your own Review!