Assault Labs Beast Plexx

Beast Plexx Assault Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

hulk's Beast Plexx run with blockade from strong supps.
I was lucky enough to be picked to run a newer PH stack called beastplexx. this ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Beast Plexx Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Beast Plexx Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Strength Gains (1)
    • Slight Bloating (1)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    • Severe Side Effects (1)
    • Too Toxic (1)
    • Under Dosed (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    Have you used Beast Plexx? Submit your own Review!
    September 24, 2013

Age: 29

September 24, 2013
    BEWARE OF SIDE EFFECTS AND STRENGTH GAINS!

What’s up SR nation, here we go with another review and this time on a product that boasts massive size and strength gains in a short amount of time. We are talking about BEAST PLEXX by Assault Labs. Beast plexx is a quad ph meaning you guessed it 4 compounds in one pill!! I first want to thank Fred over at strongsupps.com for hooking me up with this product although my log wasn’t up to my normal par I still ran the product with some success. I also want to say you should not run a ph/ds/aas cycle until you research properly and are over the age of 21!!! Let’s get into the review shall we.

------------Timing and Dose 8/10------------------

This is a simple one in the a.m and one in the mid-afternoon supplement. Here is the tricky thing with this product, the dosage of the active compounds are all under dosed so you may think you need more. Please be aware this is a quad compound where 3 of the 4 ph’s are methylated compounds meaning they are taxing on the liver with out being stacked. With the above said DO NOT TRY TO TAKE MORE THEN THE TWO A DAY!

--------------Effectiveness 6/10 -----------------

I gave this a rather low score for having some great stand-alone PH compounds in there for the simple reason you can not get the full dosage of said compounds since it is stacked up with other compounds. Did I gain size, yes did my lifts increase, they sure did and did you have side effects more then I bargained for which will have its own category.
    This product states it is a “bulking monster matrix” with that said even with a mainly clean diet meaning 3-4 cheat meals a month I still gained bloating smooth looking mass and not the good dry hard mass we look for as inspiring bodybuilders and physique shapers. This for me was more of a dirty bulking agent and did not have the effectiveness I desired. I gained a total of 8lbs and roughly 1.5% BF for the cycle

------------- Strength Effectiveness 9/10 --------

I’m adding a different sub-category for Effectiveness just for strength. I have used many PH/DS/AAS before and this one did have me gaining strength rather quickly in just 3short weeks I noticed a pretty good increase in my bench my 1RM 12weeks post a true AAS was 305 form a nice 345 and after 3weeks or 5chest days I went from the 305x1 back up to 330x1 so 25lb increase which to me is substantial. Since I have used many things I can’t compare this to anything since I have not used real d-bol or a-drol 50’s but this quickly packed on strength and it would best be used for a power lifting application.

------------ Side effects 9.5/10 -----------------

Here is where I had the worst experience with this product. The Side effects for me ranged from insomnia and night sweats to severe back pumps and shin pumps when ever I did cardio. Also I had severe muscle cramps and spasms from this as well. The worst side effect I had was liver pain, by the last week I noticed some minor constant pain under my right side ribcage meaning liver area. I was using blockade which is a protection supplement as well as Argis (spelling) for added liver support and protection. Once I noticed this I quickly stopped the PH with 3days left in the cycle and started the PCT and kept running liver support and protection for the entire PCT. I now have no more pain and the liver swell has subsided but I’m weary of the possible damage the organ sustained during the run.

This goes to show people even one of the more experienced PH/DS person can encounter some serious issues while on a cycle so please do a ton of research and start slow do not jump onto a stacked methyl compound for your first cycle and think you got this because you’re following an article from tunedsports.com.

------------- Compounds/content 7/10 -------------

This is a simple 4 ph blend meaning 4 compounds 1 capsule I’ll keep this short and sweet

Serving size 1 cap twice a day

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan3-on azine 10mg
    This is a compound better known as DMZ a super-drol clone pretty toxic and normally a dry gainer with amazing strength properties. This compound is normally dosed at 10mg per serving and 30mg a day to stay conservative and safe.

2,17a dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol3-one 4mg
    This is better known as methylstenbolene or M-sten, this is another pretty toxic compound that again is supposed to promote lean hard gains while building strength proper dosage for this compound is normally 10/20/20/20 or 20/20/30/30

13ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg
    This is better known as max-lmg this is not methylated but a steroid enhancer this is a WET gainer but it is so under dosed at 20mg the normal run on this is 100-140mg a day

2a3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5aandrostan-17b-ol 10mg
    This best know as epistane very dry leaner with pretty good strength gaining property this is one of the most effective and popular PH on the market today normal cycles of this are
    15/30/30/45/45 and some people have gone up to 60mg a day with great success.

As you can see by the write up this is pretty under dosed but, very toxic with all those methyl compounds in one pill.

----------------Value 6/10 ---------------

With all the issues I encountered to the good strength and moderate wet gains I made I think a 6 on value is fair. The bottle runs around $66.00 dollars for a month cycle not including your cycle assist and PCT, this will get mighty pricy and you may have to cut the cycle short due to side effects. To run this correctly it would cost you over $5.00 a day which in the world of PH/DS/AAS is on the higher side of normal but to the average person outlandish and not feasible. Price is fair for these compounds even at the under dosed levels and the customer service at strongsupps.com is pretty good with some knowledgeable people over there to help out as well.

Overall, this quad stack of: 3methyl, 1non-methyl compound that is slightly to severely under dosed per compound is very easy to take on a daily schedule or even a pulse schedule. The gains are sub-par in way of lean mass but it did produce moderate size and good strength gains with a slightly better then normal diet. The side effects on this are terrible and amplified by the 4 compounds acting as one.

I had all I could do to prevent and manage this side effects and I would have to say that this PH is not for everyone even the most experienced user will have issues with this one like I did. Content is fair under dosed and very toxic but it does produce some results if you perform in the gym on the regular basis. Value is fair as well at 66.00 dollars for a 30day supply and roughly 5.00 a day to correctly run it can be costly but do-able. I will give this a half seal of approval and strongly not recommend this to a beginner or even an intermediate user and only say maybe to top tier PH/DS users.

*** DO NOT USE PH/DS/AAS IF YOU HAVE NOT RESEARCHED***

-k-

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Strength Gains
    • Slight Bloating
    • Severe Side Effects
    ron

Joined: 9/2011
    Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +1988
    Excellent review of some very scary stuff. I know very little about prohormones, but from what i do know, mixing 4 in 1 capsule seems truly insane. I hope this does not become the future trend in ph products.

Reply #2:
    kris65
    kris65

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    Excellent review as always K.

Reply #3:

Reputation: +3047
    yeah Ron i agree if I'm saying this was way too much it is pretty bad. I don't think the PH world will go this way but there are people out there buying it thats why they do it.

thanks kris good to see you around again.

Reply #4:
    lava135
    lava135

Joined: 2/2012
    Reviews: 82
    Reputation: +3578
    Now this, this is an awesome review. Great job broheim.

Reply #5:

thanks lava

Reply #6:
    VonBoom
    VonBoom

Joined: 2/2013
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +255
    Great review, man. And a good warning...

Reply #7:

Reputation: +3047
    thanks vonboom, This stuff is not what some meathead should push on a guy at a supp shop thats for sure.I hope people read this and say the same thing you did great review and wow maybe i should do some research first.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +3047
    you all know i pct correctly i left it out because i didn't want people to just copy what i did on something like this.

Reply #9:
    BrooklynBuff
    BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +808
    Great review..but dam dude..that's like poison..

Reply #10:
    TigerJT
    TigerJT

Joined: 2/2012
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +181
    Really good review! quad pill ph..wow..toxic as foo.

Have you used Beast Plexx? Submit your own Review!