Mesomorph Reviews

By: APS

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #15 of 187 (better than 92%) in

Mesomorph is a Pre-Workout manufactured by APS. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (13)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
1702mg

Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2196mg

Combination of Citrulline and Malic Acid that increases Nitric Oxide production in the body and buffers lactic acid in the body resulting in greater vasodilation and endurance.

COMPARE SIMILAR

htevans
  August 20, 2015

----Ingredient Profile---- 7/10
I have very mixed feelings towards this profile on paper. On the bottle it claims that the ingredients are in clinical efficacious dosages and that there are 4g of beta alanine per scoop. I take issue with this because 2.5g of L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 and AAKG is not a clinical efficacious dose. Furthermore, 4g of beta alanine is a bit overkill as 3.2g is the clinical efficacious dose. Another problem I have with Mesomorph's supplement facts is the proprietary blends. I love the inclusion of agmatine, creatine nitrate, etc in the "Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix" but I want to know how much of each ingredient is in there. I have an even bigger issue with the lack of transparency in the "Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix." I want to know how much of each stimulant I am taking per scoop for obvious reasons.

Even with all these problems with the supplement facts, I have to admit mesomorph delivers big time. Maybe the dosages don't look great on paper and the lack of transparency is concerning in some areas but if you didn't look at the supplement facts panel, you'd never know it. However, because of the issues I listed above, I have to give this profile a 7/10. If there was more transparency I'd easily up it to an 8 or 9.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- 8.5/10
I used the tropical punch flavor and have recently started using the pineapple flavor and these taste great. The pineapple tastes just like pineapple juice and the tropical punch tastes a little sweet but it is not bad. The mixability was near perfect given all the ingredients. I barely had any residue in my shaker (even when I didn't have a strainer/ball in it). It's nice to know that you're getting all of each scoop. The only place where Mesomorph loses points is dosing. 1 scoop is 15.5g of which almost 2gs are stims. I started out with one scoop thinking the suggestion to start at 1/2 scoop was a bunch of bs. Could I be more wrong? I felt like I was going to die a few times I was so wired. After having learned my lesson, I tried 1/2 scoop and had great energy and pumps. Eventually, I tried 3/4 scoop after reading some reviews and found this was my sweet spot that I would use for most of the bottle. I had amazing energy, was totally zoned in with tunnel vision, and had some killer pumps. I highly recommend starting at half a scoop then trying 3/4 scoop if you to be a little more wired.

----Effectiveness---- 9/10
I felt like a god when I used Mesomorph. I can't really describe the pumps any other way than ridiculous and very consistent. Almost every time I took it I had god-tier pumps, especially on chest day. I'm pretty sure I actually got through my workouts a little quicker than usual too. The energy you get from Mesomorph is just amazing. All I wanted to do is lift for hours. Which can actually be a bit of a negative, because after the gym I'd still be pretty amped up for a few hours (I go at night usually). Additionally, that DMAA crash hits like a brick after the energy wears off. Since I lift at night, the crash wasn't a real negative but if used during the day it could be a real pain. Still, I have to give the effectiveness a 9/10 because Mesomorph helped me really get into the zone and just crush the weights even when I wasn't really feeling it.

----Value---- 7.5/10
Value is where Mesomorph really falls short the most for me. It is about $35-40 (depending on if online or in a store) for a container of 25 servings. If you use it at 1/2 or 3/4 scoop it becomes more cost effective but at over a dollar per serving (at 3/4-1 scoop) it is still a bit expensive. Most of the bigger pre-workouts are about $.8-$1 per serving so I cannot give Mesomorph anything higher than a 8 for value. I also deduct .5 points for availability. Since Mesomorph contains DMAA some sites and stores won't carry it. That being said, there are plenty of places to find it but not being available at bodybuilding.com, tiger fitness, or any of my local brick and mortar stores costs it half a point.

----Side Effects---- 7.5/10
Like I briefly mentioned before, the DMAA crash is present. No doubt about it, you will hit the wall after a few hours. It seems like my appetite also hit the same wall because I'd have to force myself to eat dinner sometimes. These sides come with the DMAA are aren't really a surprise but they can still be a pain. The sides wouldn't stop me from using this product in the future though.

----Conclusion---- 7.9/10
I had a tough time deciding between a 7 or 8 overall rating. The profile, sides, and value made me leans towards 7 but the effectiveness and taste made a serious counter argument for 8. In the end, I decided I would just take the average of all the categories as I felt it would be most fair. I rarely rate like this but I really feel that every component here mattered. Usually, that isn't the case and I give a few categories more weight than others, but since each category really had a noticeable impact on my experience with Mesomorph I feel like averaging the category ratings was fair. Despite the 7.9 rating however, Mesomorph is one of my favorite pre-workout supplements now that I know what to expect. It will definitely be a staple in my rotation of pre-workouts and I highly recommend trying it out.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
  • Animal-like Aggression
  • Aggressive
  • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
  • Drinkable
  • Heart Rate Is Fast And Hard
  • Crash
torpi
  March 2, 2015

----Introduction----
(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
Hey guys, Today I decided to review probably the most potent concentrated stim PWO I have ever used - Mesomorph from APS. Firstly I want to mention that it was (and still is) the only PWO where the recommended serving size of 1 scoop was unfortunatelly, too much for me and I had to lower the dose to 3/4 of the scoop, to didnt get too jittery in the gym and to avoid post-workout headaches. So here is my personal experience with this PWO.

Ingredient Profile 9/10

Serving size: 15,5 grams (one rounded scoop)
Servings per container: 25

Synthenox-Carnosyne/Nitric Oxide Complex: 6500mg
- Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, AAKG

Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix: 4500mg
- Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatine Nitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix: 1870mg
- Glucoronolactone, Methylxantine (Caffeine) Anhydrous, 3,7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringin, Geranaburn (gerainium oil extract).

Well, according to the nutritional info panel, Mesomorph is obviously a very potent PWO. However, it is not a "typical" (cca 3-5g scooped) concentrated stim. I would say that it stands somewhere between a stim and a complete "muscle-building" PWO, because alongside some serious stims it also contains quite large amouth of various "muscle-building" and "pump" type of ingredients such as BA, 2 types of creatine, L-Citrulline Malate, AAKG, Creatinol-O-Phosphate and Agmatine Sulfate. But again, we do not know the exact amouth of each of them, except BA (label says 4000mg per scoop!). Therefore I am guessing that most of them are severally underdosed (especially AAKG, citrulline and agmatine).
Thats for the ingredients listed in first two matrixes. The third - neuro-stimulant matrix - is however another story. Due to my personal experience with dosing I would definitelly suggest that per 1 full scoop, the ingredients listed here are overdosed.

Taste - 7/10 - I had the Watermelon flavour and its definitelly not the tastiest PWO i had drink, but definitelly better than D-Stunner ;) I dont drink PWO for their taste but for their effects and as long as PWO didnt upsets my stomach, I could bear the taste, even if its terrible. That beeing said, I had no stomach or any issues with Mesomorph so I dont have any complains against the taste. However, it could be better

Mixability - 10/10 - Everything perfect here

Dosing - first 2 times - 1 full scoop, then cca 3/4 of a scoop (sweet spot for me).

Effectiveness - 10/10
As I said at the beginning, Mesomorph was the strongest PWO I have ever used. It is the only PWO, where 1 full scoop was too much for me. The first two times I took full scoop, it was like I have been hit with the train. Seriously, this stuff has potency to wake the dead! First few minutes of my work-out I was very satisfied with immidiate rush of energy that Mesomorph provided. To be honest, I was more like a "angry-type" of energy. Determination to crush the weights and make new PRs no matter what. However, this first "alpha-male" feeling soon turned into a jittery type of energy. I started to sweat a lot and had problem to catch my breath. However, the worst part were the headaches which I got during my first work-out. After 4 deadlift + bent-over row supersets I had to stop and go home, because I get so dizzy that I could not walk straight. The same thing happened day after on my chest day. Although I finished my workout, but when I came back home, I had some serious headache and slept for over 8 hours. Next day I rather took a day off to recover. On the other day, however, I felt ok and was ready to go back to the gym. To avoid the dizzyness and headaches I experienced I rather decided to lower the dose to 1/2 scoop. And honestly, I had some decent work-out. Nothing special, just decent. No jitters, dizzyness or headaches, everything went well in the gym. So on another day I decided to experiment a little and slightly high up the dose to 3/4 of a scoop and found out that this was the sweet spot for me. Energy, endurance, focus and concentration on work-out were great. The only thing lacking were the pumps, so I had to add an extra gram of Agmatine to get fully satisfied. After that everything was on point and I experienced one of my best work-outs.

Value 8/10 - Mesomorph cost me 39 Euro, which is quite a lot for a 25 servings. But on the other hand, when I realized that I only need 3/4 of a scoop, the price became much more bearable.

Side Effects - As I mention allready, when I took 1 full scoop, I was jittery, sweat a lot, had problems with breathing during my work-out and had some serious headaches post. However, this happened only twice and when I lowered the serving to 3/4 of a scoop everything was perfect, without any side effects.

Conclusion - Overall I have to say that I could not blame Mesomorph for sides, which I experienced during and after first two work-out. At full dose it was just too strong for me. But since I found out the right amouth of dosing that suited me the best, every work-out with Mesomorph was great in every aspect.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Stamina
  • Strenght
  • Endurance
  • All-round PWO
  • Taste
soundsoffire
  March 3, 2011

This pre workout supplement is by far the best thing i have ever tried. I have gone through alot of pre workout supplements but never strayed from brands that i no and trust.

I purchased this product as it was cheap and because of what the store had at the time this had the best ingredient profile by far!

The taste of this product wasnt that great, it was kind of sour and i had fruit punch but u no what, no pre workout supplement really does taste that good except maybe grape jack3d.

The thing i liked the most was the insane mind msucle connection i had, i was pumping out concentration curls with so much mind muscle connectioni could feel the tendans that attach the muscle to the inside of my elbow ( my arms are my weak spot and for this to happen to me is beyond exceptional )

The pumps I got where pretty good, the only thing i have ever had that would beat it was the first time i used superpump. But within saying that, the pumps wherent extreme like to the point where it was sore, but moreso my arms just kept blowing up more and more without any soreness from the swelling or anything it was quite strange.

All my lifts went up instantly while using this which goes to show what the mind can do, my Dips went up amazingly a stagering 20kg!!! and I could clear my thorts on every rep so the heavier the weight got it didnt leave me second guessing myself it was kind of like i had alwayse been pushing myself to that kind of point and each rep was like an every day chore. I could keep on pushing them out untill no end untill my arms collapsed and not becuase they where sore they just did it by itself without my mind saying a thing. the focus was beyond imagination.

Overall after using this product, It has pushed me to throwing up, to lying on the ground to cathc my breath for a couple of minutes, and all and all for a product i purchesd out of impulse, i have never pushed my body to that kind of limit before and still felt like a beast the whole time.

The only problem i have found with it is the wierd Sensation i get after my training, extreme endorphine rushes throughout my body, kind of like having an orgasm, no joke.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggressive
  • Focus
  • No Fatigue
  • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
    Antonios
      December 20, 2010

pureanatural.....!

Pls dont take this the wrong way....but...!

i dont think ur review is VALID AT all.

Ill start by telling you what i have used in terms of n.o's

3 tubs of 1mr id put this 2nd best on my list.
    2 tubs no explode, alota caffiene, worked well for first week.

black powder.
    no shotgun
    quake
    whiteflood
    xpand

I have tried all the above, and maybe others, that i cant remember. some above i have had more than 1 tub, eg i have had more that 5 tubs of Jacked all up.etc....

mesomorph is on a hole dif level to all of the above, FOR ME. now i understand alota people are affected by stims in dif ways. so i can only talk about my personal exp.

the 1 thing i noticed was.... every rep/exercise i done, even towards the end, it felt like i just walked in the gym and started my session. even 1hr after i started. so basically at the end of my session. i had full strength no fatigue at all. i was ready to kill or be killed and accept any pain from whoever and what ever...
    i had tunnel vision but was not so extreme
    i had focus
    i had fuller muscles but also not extreme.

i didnt want to leave the gym, i found any excuse to stay longer and train.

i cbf going into more detail, unless people have questions.

but i am on my 3rd tub now, so i do take 1.5 scoops to maybe 2 depending on what body part i do. though id have to disagree
    on the caffeine side of things. i dont believe its the caffeine that gives u that vibe that i was explaining. i know the dif in feel from a caffeine n.o and Mesomorph.

its not based on caffeine. and truss me ive had enough n.o's to say that and be believed.
    anyway. that my opinion guys. thanx

ps. jitters-but i thrive on that :)
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Drinkable
    • Aggressive
    • Focus
    • No Fatigue
    • Jittery Before And After
    LurkingRhino
      December 21, 2010

Hello all! This is my first supplement review on this website. Similar to the person who posted below me I've taken my fair share of the preworkout supplements. I'm 22 years old have been lifting since about my sophmore/junior year of high school. I've taken NO-Explode, Jack3d, Black Powder, Superpump 250, and now Mesomorph Fruit Punch. Taste wise I actually enjoy the fruit punch quite a bit, much more than the grape flavor that I tried as a sample from my local nutrition store. I found this odd because I'm usually a grape person but hey it is what it is. One thing that stood out to me that is unlike some of the other preworkout supplements I've taken is that even as I finished the tub I still for the most part was experiencing the same effects I felt on the first day (1 scoop, slightly rounded for the whole tub). One other thing to mention is that the powder mixes really well with little to no residue left in the cup. Now into the actual effects... About 5-10 minutes after taking it I feel the tingles throughout my body, not just my face. This is followed by an energy that slowly creeps up on me until I head to the gym, which is usually about 40 minutes after I down my 1 scoop. Once I hit the gym I feel like a man on a mission, the only thing stopping me from accomplishing my goals would be if someone was using what I needed. Mesomorph definitely helps with the motivation, the strength, and a nice pump that is nice to slyly look at in the mirror (don't tell me you don't that yourselves! It feels good to have a nice pump). In my opinion Mesomorph really gives me a good combination of mental + physical benefits. Not only do i feel insanely Motivated to get in those last few extra reps, but strength wise I'm able to achieve beyond my normal levels. In comparison to some of the other preworkout supplements I really like the Mesomorph simply because I don't have to keep increasing my dose to get the same results. I recall this being the case for NO-Xplode and Jack3d, which is rather annoying.
    However, there is one con that I must relay to you all simply because I'm sure there are others in my shoes. I define hardgainer, and it has taken years to put muscle on my frame. Right now I'm 6'2, 207. To get to this point, maintain it, or surpass it I eat like a f***ing Champion. Meal, after meal, after meal. Having said that, the sole negative that I find when taking Mesomorph is the complete repression of my appetite after I get back from the gym. I find it extremely difficult to eat even hours after I take it. For some this may be a positive, but for thin people such as myself this can become quite an issue, as I would do the work in the gym but not be able to replenish my body afterwards which is half the battle. I know this is the case for many PWO supplements, but it needed to be stated. All in all this is my favorite preworkout supplement, slightly edging Jack3d. I just force myself to eat and then reap the benefits of the Monster workouts I get with Mesomorph. Hope at least somebody finds this useful!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Drinkable
    • Aggressive
    • Focus
    • No Fatigue
    • Loss Of Appetite
    mnokeeffe
      March 11, 2012

My friend and I train old school boxing training 7 sessions a week with an ex commonwealth trainer.I had put on weight after a car accident and tearing muscles in my back,i got into the boxing about 10 months ago and has been the best thing ever,My back is great and I have lost 13kg.we wanted to take a pwo supplement to help with energy while training.I did alot of reasearch into jack3d to see if it was safe for women to take,we decided it was so went to buy some and when we got there the guy said thats old school take the mesomorph so we trusted his judgement.
    I have to say I dont feel that real buzz when I have it but I do have extra stamina and power while doing bag work and I dont seem to suffer soreness afterwards,a few of the guys say we shouldnt be taking it and should take something like define-8.but not sure,any help would be appreciated.we got the tropical punch and it is gross,you have to work yourself up to take it as it tastes so awful.before the mesomorph I was taking hydroxycut shape for women and wondered if it was safe to still take those with the mesomorph or only on non training days? overall i think it works to a degree but with my body not like everyone says it should.
    female
    aged 39
    5 foot tall
    57kg.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • No Fatigue
    SquatKing
      February 15, 2013

Energy Levels: 5/10- After taking PWOs for a while, I was a little disappointed with the energy that this product gave me. I don't think I'll be going back for my second tub. I expected to be pushing out that more reps and to have a little more energy to go harder at the gym to really smash my muscle groups.

Value: 3/10 – the first thing I don't quite understand is why the packaging instructs you take this with a litre of water, is that because the scoop is so large? 15.5grams to be exact, so you consume more and just don't feel it through the excessive water? Not sure on this one. However, only getting 25 scoops worth of this stuff seems like a bit of a cop out when you consider the price, and in comparison to other products that are on the market too. Sorry APS bit of a thumbs down from me on this one for value. Especially when im being instructed to take half a scoop on an off day?

Effectiveness: 6/10 – I would have to say the most effective noticeable result of this product is the focus. I was easily going up in repetitions on the same weights I usually push, even adding on the poundage for a lot of my exercises too. Occasionally id have the energy to push out another set or dropset. Always a great feeling, and I attribute this to two things: a) the mental focus that I gained off meso, but also the creatine matrix contained in it too. Which leads me to my next point..

Ingredient Profile: 7/10 – so like any other supplement, picking up the tub and having a read of the back of it, you'll notice it has quite the complete profile. Looking past the caffeine annyhdrous and Taurine content (which is what you want for the energy hit), we're looking at a great nitric oxide blend for that pump feeling and a bit of vascularity too. So the beta alanine, citrulline and arginine make up the complex, which are the main ingredients you'd like in your pre. Even with the creatine content and agmatine as part of the cell volumizing app, you should see noticeable strength and size gains also. Similar effects to a monohydrate. Overall, its got all the right ingredients to give you good results from multiple areas.
    Other: the taste is great in the watermelon flavour, although we don't really take these things for taste, at least its not miserable to consume. I would also have liked to see more servings, or a smaller serving size which would have the same effect, especially considering its price – its definitely one of the more expensive pre workouts out there.

Overall: 5.5/10 – which I think is a fair score all factors considered. Would I be back for my second tub? Absolutely, and my theory is that if its not broken don't fix it, find a supplement that works, stick to it! This one's definitely worth a try.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Drinkable
    • Focus
    • Great Pump
    • Jittery Before And After
    • Some Nausea
    • Flat Lined Feeling
    danielm12
      January 26, 2013

I have been through two full containers of Mesomorph, and it has been my favorite pre-workout by far. I don't really ask for much, but the amount of creatine in this supplement on top of the stimulants, beta alanine, and NO2 is great. I understand that everyone's body respond to the stimulates in these supplements differently, but I'm not writing this review to tell how great it works because if you have thoroughly researched it, you would be fairly convinced. I really just wanted to give anyone who cares a quick tip about the flavors. The fruit punch flavor isn't the best i'll tell you that, but watermelon is surprisingly good. It's a very potent supplement and that is why I started adding about 2 oz of strawberry-orange Sunny-Delight with it. It may be random, but it's not a lot at all, and I have still been getting the full effect from this supplement. It makes it incredibly delicious and it's nothing but a little extra sugar that your body will end up needing anyways. I really recommend you give it a try because you will think even more highly of this product. I don't plan on using any other pre-workouts because I haven't felt as good as I do with this and I have been through No-Eplode and C4, but I didn't care for them as much as I liked Mesomorph. I just want to try and help people like myself out because I rally enjoy the effects of this supplement and I guarantee it is worth trying the sunny-d, it works like a charm.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Animal-like Aggression
    • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
    • Great Pump
    • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
    • No Fatigue
      Nutrexpert
        July 26, 2012

As an experienced supplement user, I am not one to recommend very many pre-workouts. This is the only one on the market that I've tried that I will absolutely go back to. First time users: use half a scoop! Trust me, that's all you need. Let's get down to it!

Energy: I give it a 9/10, just because there's no such thing as a perfect supplement. The energy is extremely long lasting, and it's caffeine-free so there's very little crash if any. I've personally never crashed on the mesomorph. The main stimulant is 1, 3 Dimethylamine which is hard to find in a lot of products nowadays. For whatever reason, DMAA is under heavy scrutiny from the FDA (probably because it works!) so it's being taken out of a lot of pre-workout supplements. If you can't handle stimulant-high products or are sensitive to stimulants in general, steer clear from mesomorph. I love that it keeps me awake all day, even if I take it at 8 in the morning I'm good until 11 PM.
      Pump: 8/10, I wouldn't say it is as effective as CTD Lab's Noxivol in terms of having snakes burst from your arms, but the decent amount of arginine in the mesomorph along with a concoction of N.O. increasing goodness will absolutely give an outstanding pump. I took 4 capsules of Alchemi's Pumpt with it and that gave me an insane pump. You know that feeling like your skin is going to split? Yea, that's mesomorph.
      Strength: 8.5/10, the absorption of creatine nitrate is more efficient than creatine monohydrate, and creatine makes you strong as we all know. I went up a dumbbell size in every lift every week I was on mesomorph. I love the strength gains I get from it.

Overall effectiveness: 9/10, APS did a fantastic job creating a near-perfect pre workout that takes out all the age-old flitters like crashing, nausea, dizziness, etc.
      As I said before, if you can't handle energy-high products, don't take this. If you're an avid lifter in need of a new pre workout that's about three times more effective than USP Labs Jack3d, here it is.
      Price: 6/10, the reason I rate it this low is because I work for a supplement store that sells it for $50. That's pretty expensive for 25 scoops at $2 per serving. I personally get a large discount so I don't pay near that price, but for all the poor college and high school students, I'm acknowledging the fact that it's a large chunk out of the piggy bank just for a pre workout. If you can get it for cheaper, like sportsline-nutrition.com, do that.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Great Pump
      • Animal-like Aggression
      • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
        GymJelly
          June 17, 2012

This is my first review, so please go easy on me =)

So far i have tried this, Jack3d and Beta-Cret, this being my first PWS that i used. I used this because i was lacking the motivation to get to drag my but out of bed and get to gym, so lets get started.

Taste: 4/10 I tried the blue raspberry flavour, which at first was pretty funky but later it wasnt that great. To me this tasted like ghost drops mixed with citric acid, not the most pleasant at 645 am. After a while the flavour started to make me feel crook that badly that i had to hold my nose and skull it and even then it sometimes wouldnt stay down. If taste doesnt worry you, go for it =)

Mixability: 5/10 at 645 this is a massive pain in the butt,no matter how much i stirred or shaked there was always grainy sedement left in the bottom of the glass, and it gets worse as you get further into the container, the deeper you go the grainier it gets =/.

Focus: 8/10 Wow! With this stuff i didnt want to leave the gym... i usaully get bored and leave about 45mins into my gym sess without a PWS (not so much bored as i was stuffed and didnt want to admit to my 50yr old dad that he was beating me) but with this my first session using it i stayed a full 4 hours, and the only reason why i left was beacuse i got tired of being inside so i decided to go for a run, nothing could stop me, well at least untill the gym dude called the cops on me because he thought i was on drugs....

Pump: 9/10 My reps tripled and my muscle fatigue wasnt existant, i could do as many reps as i wanted until my muscles failed and wouldnt lift the weight =)

Value: 5/10 I live in rural australia where if you dont drink it with beer it doesnt exist, this stuff was $48 a tub for me off ebay, couldnt get it cheaper anywhere that was available to me. At $48 for 25 serves its fairly over-priced and this tuff is that stim heavy that i grew a resitance to it in the first two weeks of taking it and that took 25 serves into 15 >=/

Bodyfeel: the first time i used this i thought i was going to turn into the hulk, it gave me a solo purpose; hit the gym hardcore! however this came at a price because this made me feel crook as a dog sometimes, not to mention that when i got out of the car i kept missing the ground with my feet and used my face instead.... stupid ground moving to slow for me >=|

Summary: This stuff is pretty decent with its results if it wasnt being banned in Aus and it was a bit cheaper i would definently use it alot more, but from now on my go-to PWS is Beta-Cret and if that doesnt do it for you because it doesnt have enough stims, defenintly give this a shot.

WARNING!!: This stuff has extremely small traces of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine in it which has been known to give false positives on drug screening, it is also the reason why this Jack3d and anything else containing 1,3DMAA is being banned in Australia.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • No Crash
        • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
        • Great Pump
        • No Fatigue
        • Focus
        • Animal-like Aggression
        • Horrible Taste