Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > APS > Mesomorph > Reviews

Mesomorph

By APS
Mesomorph APS
8.2/10
(Weighted average based on 32 Reviews)

Ranks #16 of 161 (better than 91%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

This pre workout supplement is by far the best thing i have ever tried

This pre workout supplement is by far the best thing i have ever tried. I have gone through alot of pre workout supplements but never strayed from brands that i no and trust.

I purchased this product as it was cheap and because of what the store had at the time this had the best ingredient profile by far!

The taste of this product wasnt that great, it was kind of sour and i had fruit punch but u no what, no pre workout supplement really does taste that good except maybe grape jack3d.

The thing i liked the most was the insane mind msucle connection i had, i was pumping out concentration curls with so much mind muscle connectioni could feel the tendans that attach the muscle to the inside of my elbow ( my arms are my weak spot and for this to happen to me is beyond exceptional )

The pumps I got where pretty good, the only thing i have ever had that would beat it was the first time i used superpump. But within saying that, the pumps wherent extreme like to the point where it was sore, but moreso my arms just kept blowing up more and more without any soreness from the swelling or anything it was quite strange.

All my lifts went up instantly while using this which goes to show what the mind can do, my Dips went up amazingly a stagering 20kg!!! and I could clear my thorts on every rep so the heavier the weight got it didnt leave me second guessing myself it was kind of like i had alwayse been pushing myself to that kind of point and each rep was like an every day chore. I could keep on pushing them out untill no end untill my arms collapsed and not becuase they where sore they just did it by itself without my mind saying a thing. the focus was beyond imagination.

Overall after using this product, It has pushed me to throwing up, to lying on the ground to cathc my breath for a couple of minutes, and all and all for a product i purchesd out of impulse, i have never pushed my body to that kind of limit before and still felt like a beast the whole time.

The only problem i have found with it is the wierd Sensation i get after my training, extreme endorphine rushes throughout my body, kind of like having an orgasm, no joke.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
  • Aggressive
  • Focus
  • No Fatigue

Blade410

Nice review broski

Posted March 3, 2011
    Nice review I like this as will.

Posted March 3, 2011
    Holy balls man. Guess I gotta try it since I love stims. Thanks!

I had fuller muscles but also not extreme

pureanatural.....!

Pls dont take this the wrong way....but...!

i dont think ur review is VALID AT all.

Ill start by telling you what i have used in terms of n.o's

3 tubs of 1mr id put this 2nd best on my list.
    2 tubs no explode, alota...
    pureanatural.....!

Pls dont take this the wrong way....but...!

i dont think ur review is VALID AT all.

Ill start by telling you what i have used in terms of n.o's

3 tubs of 1mr id put this 2nd best on my list.
    2 tubs no explode, alota caffiene, worked well for first week.

black powder.
    no shotgun
    quake
    whiteflood
    xpand

I have tried all the above, and maybe others, that i cant remember. some above i have had more than 1 tub, eg i have had more that 5 tubs of Jacked all up.etc....

mesomorph is on a hole dif level to all of the above, FOR ME. now i understand alota people are affected by stims in dif ways. so i can only talk about my personal exp.

the 1 thing i noticed was.... every rep/exercise i done, even towards the end, it felt like i just walked in the gym and started my session. even 1hr after i started. so basically at the end of my session. i had full strength no fatigue at all. i was ready to kill or be killed and accept any pain from whoever and what ever...
    i had tunnel vision but was not so extreme
    i had focus
    i had fuller muscles but also not extreme.

i didnt want to leave the gym, i found any excuse to stay longer and train.

i cbf going into more detail, unless people have questions.

but i am on my 3rd tub now, so i do take 1.5 scoops to maybe 2 depending on what body part i do. though id have to disagree
    on the caffeine side of things. i dont believe its the caffeine that gives u that vibe that i was explaining. i know the dif in feel from a caffeine n.o and Mesomorph.

its not based on caffeine. and truss me ive had enough n.o's to say that and be believed.
    anyway. that my opinion guys. thanx

ps. jitters-but i thrive on that :)

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Aggressive
    • Focus
    • No Fatigue
    • No Crash
    • Drinkable
    • Jittery Before And After

All in all this is my favorite preworkout supplement

Hello all! This is my first supplement review on this website. Similar to the person who posted below me I've taken my fair share of the preworkout supplements. I'm 22 years old have been lifting since about my sophmore/junior year of high school. I've taken NO-Explode, Jack3d, Black Powder, Superpump 250, and now Mesomorph Fruit Punch. Taste wise I actually enjoy the fruit punch quite a bit, much more than the grape flavor that I tried as a sample from my local nutrition store. I found this odd because I'm usually a grape person but hey it is what it is. One thing that stood out to me that is unlike some of the other preworkout supplements I've taken is that even as I finished the tub I still for the most part was experiencing the same effects I felt on the first day (1 scoop, slightly rounded for the whole tub). One other thing to mention is that the powder mixes really well with little to no residue left in the cup. Now into the actual effects... About 5-10 minutes after taking it I feel the tingles throughout my body, not just my face. This is followed by an energy that slowly creeps up on me until I head to the gym, which is usually about 40 minutes after I down my 1 scoop. Once I hit the gym I feel like a man on a mission, the only thing stopping me from accomplishing my goals would be if someone was using what I needed. Mesomorph definitely helps with the motivation, the strength, and a nice pump that is nice to slyly look at in the mirror (don't tell me you don't that yourselves! It feels good to have a nice pump). In my opinion Mesomorph really gives me a good combination of mental + physical benefits. Not only do i feel insanely Motivated to get in those last few extra reps, but strength wise I'm able to achieve beyond my normal levels. In comparison to some of the other preworkout supplements I really like the Mesomorph simply because I don't have to keep increasing my dose to get the same results. I recall this being the case for NO-Xplode and Jack3d, which is rather annoying.
    However, there is one con that I must relay to you all simply because I'm sure there are others in my shoes. I define hardgainer, and it has taken years to put muscle on my frame. Right now I'm 6'2, 207. To get to this point, maintain it, or surpass it I eat like a f***ing Champion. Meal, after meal, after meal. Having said that, the sole negative that I find when taking Mesomorph is the complete repression of my appetite after I get back from the gym. I find it extremely difficult to eat even hours after I take it. For some this may be a positive, but for thin people such as myself this can become quite an issue, as I would do the work in the gym but not be able to replenish my body afterwards which is half the battle. I know this is the case for many PWO supplements, but it needed to be stated. All in all this is my favorite preworkout supplement, slightly edging Jack3d. I just force myself to eat and then reap the benefits of the Monster workouts I get with Mesomorph. Hope at least somebody finds this useful!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Drinkable
    • Aggressive
    • Focus
    • No Fatigue
    • Loss Of Appetite

Posted December 21, 2010
    Oh yeah, it is also a few bucks more expensive than other preworkouts but I feel the extra cash is more than worth it when you really break everything down.

Posted December 21, 2010
    Great firt review bro,looking forward to seeing more from you.If you say its better than jack3d,then I gotta try it sometime.

Posted December 21, 2010
    Excellent review, keep em comin'

overall i think it works to a degree

My friend and I train old school boxing training 7 sessions a week with an ex commonwealth trainer.I had put on weight after a car accident and tearing muscles in my back,i got into the boxing about 10 months ago and has been the best thing ever,My back is great and I have lost 13kg.we wanted to take a pwo supplement to help with energy while training.I did alot of reasearch into jack3d to see if it was safe for women to take,we decided it was so went to buy some and when we got there the guy said thats old school take the mesomorph so we trusted his judgement.
    I have to say I dont feel that real buzz when I have it but I do have extra stamina and power while doing bag work and I dont seem to suffer soreness afterwards,a few of the guys say we shouldnt be taking it and should take something like define-8.but not sure,any help would be appreciated.we got the tropical punch and it is gross,you have to work yourself up to take it as it tastes so awful.before the mesomorph I was taking hydroxycut shape for women and wondered if it was safe to still take those with the mesomorph or only on non training days? overall i think it works to a degree but with my body not like everyone says it should.
    female
    aged 39
    5 foot tall
    57kg.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • No Fatigue
    • Loss Of Appetite
    • Some Nausea

CamSTL

Posted March 11, 2012
    Congrats on getting recoverin after a car/back injury. I like to incorporate boxing sessions as my cardio when I get the chance too. Give Noxipro, Craze, Muscle Marinade or my favorite Assault a try. Its up to you which one but they all have their pros and cons

Overall this is a perfect pre-workout supplement

This is the best pre-workout supplement i have ever tried. It gets you better pumps then anything else and the best part is that there is no crash, just a return to your normal state.

Taste(7/10)- The...

Taste(7/10)- The only real downside to this product would be the taste but since i just chug it this really isnt a problem for me. Its not awful just very bitter so you want to get it down quick.

Effectiveness(10/10)- This product gets you up and keeps you up for your whole workout. It really keeps you focused and gives you the pumps your looking for and the extra vascularity is a nice bonus. My strength has gone up on every workout since i started this product 3 weks ago.

Mixability(9/10)- It really mixes well, not really any left over powder residue in the bottom. Pretty much a clean liquid by the time you done mixing.

Value(10/10)- As for value this product is phenomenal, even though it comes in a small container the servings are also small so it lasts a long time and one serving is enough because it is very potent.

Overall this is a perfect pre-workout supplement and i will definately cycle back on it after about a month or so.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Drinkable
    • No Fatigue
    • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
    • Great Pump
    • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity

I must say that this is one of the best pre-workouts I have ever tried

Now, I must say that this is one of the best pre-workouts I have ever tried. The ingredient profile is amazing. The ingredients that really struck me on this one is that it contains Agmatine and 4,000 mg of Beta Alanine (super itch if you're not used to it lol). Also, like many other pre-workouts, it has an energy blend that contains a variety of ingredients, including geranium. The taste isn't comparable to candy, but it doesn't taste like crud either. At full dose (1 scoop), the container gives you 25 servings, which is actually more than most companies that require 2-3 scoops for a full dose. Thus, the $40 price tag is worth it to me.

Not many places sell APS anymore, so I would suggest getting this from Netrition.com and supporting a company that makes legit products that work.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Drinkable
      • Aggressive
      • Focus

Posted January 13, 2011
      great tingles off thins product

deeja

Posted January 13, 2011
      lol this is a terrible name for a preworkout. A mesomorph is a bodytype. Maybe it'll make you train like you have good genetics, but thats a stretch. Like calling a diet pill ectomorph

Posted January 13, 2011
      @adam - Yea, I get insanely flushed if I take the full scoop lol.

@deeja - Yea, I suppose the name is pretty dumb, but that doesn't affect the effectiveness of the product ;-)

Posted January 13, 2011
      it doesn't contain agmatine. the label says Arginine Ethyl Ester DI-HCL.

it works like a charm

I have been through two full containers of Mesomorph, and it has been my favorite pre-workout by far. I don't really ask for much, but the amount of creatine in this supplement on top of the stimulants, beta alanine, and NO2 is great. I understand that everyone's body respond to the stimulates in these supplements differently, but I'm not writing this review to tell how great it works because if you have thoroughly researched it, you would be fairly convinced. I really just wanted to give anyone who cares a quick tip about the flavors. The fruit punch flavor isn't the best i'll tell you that, but watermelon is surprisingly good. It's a very potent supplement and that is why I started adding about 2 oz of strawberry-orange Sunny-Delight with it. It may be random, but it's not a lot at all, and I have still been getting the full effect from this supplement. It makes it incredibly delicious and it's nothing but a little extra sugar that your body will end up needing anyways. I really recommend you give it a try because you will think even more highly of this product. I don't plan on using any other pre-workouts because I haven't felt as good as I do with this and I have been through No-Eplode and C4, but I didn't care for them as much as I liked Mesomorph. I just want to try and help people like myself out because I rally enjoy the effects of this supplement and I guarantee it is worth trying the sunny-d, it works like a charm.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Animal-like Aggression
      • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
      • Great Pump
      • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
      • No Fatigue
      • Did Not Build Up Tolerance

Demolish

the energy when i first got it was amazing

Well i came across this product looking for an alternative to jack3d. I had worked my way up to 4 1/2 scoops of jack3d without feeling a thing so i found this pre-workout which only needed one scoop to be effective (yeah right!). Anyways, i'll break it down better for you in a second but let me just say i loved this product the first month but then on my second tub everything changed and i hated it.

Taste: i'm sure there's something out there worse than the grape flavored mesomorph but it my years of experimenting with different supplements and food I have never came across something some bad. I would hold my nose and then when i finished it i would shiver and about throw up. Maybe i had a bad batch but something wasn't right.

Nausea: Right before my post workout meal (about an hour and a half after my workout) about 50% of the time i would feel kinda sick with a slight headache but it usually went away within an hour or two.

Energy: Well the energy when i first got it was amazing. I was telling all my friends i'm never going back to jack3d (which i recently went back to). I felt great in the gym. I had great energy, great pumps, great focus, etc. but then when i got my second tub instead of
        i felt nothing really from it at all.

Do yourself a favor and try this out. Don't get grape flavored please! I personally won't try this again just because my body is not agreeing with it but i have a feeling some people will love it.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Focus
        • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
        • Great Pump
        • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
        • Built Up Tolerance
        • Horrible Taste
        • Heart Rate Is Fast And Hard
        • Some Nausea

love this PWO

okay i started this supplement about a month and a half ago. been through countless pre-workout supplements, eg. no xplode, NO-Xplode nt, superpump, SuperPump Max, Black Powder, jack3d, Anadraulic State GT, NOX Pump, Lit-Up and thats just to name a few..ill break it down into categories

Taste: 8/10 not the greatest tasting PWO but when it comes down to it we dont drink these products for a "nice tasting treat". definetly drinkable

Mixability: 8.5/10 now i never drink my PWO out of a shaker as i get up at 4:30am, drink the PWO in a cup with a spoon, then shoot off to gym. mixes fairly well considering only a little bit of grainy contents at the bottom (mixed in a shaker i belive this would be minimised)

Value: 9/10 comes in a 25 servings container (i havent needed more then one scoop of this product in comparison to jack3d where i was taking 2.5 scoops) cost me AUD$46 off eBay and sells in local stores for about $60 which is cheap for us australians (one note on servings DO NOT!!! take more then one scoop first try, i took 1.5scooops and thought heart was going to beat out of my chest and i vommited from over-stimulation)

Effectiveness: 10/10 i have never tried a product like this before, compares to jack3ds focus and strength without the crash, Anadraulic State GTs long term Muscle Gains and superpumps PUMP all combined into one.. BEST OF ALL I HAVE BUILT UP NO TOLERANCE TO THIS PRODUCT EVEN AFTER A FULL BOTTLE

OVERALL: love this PWO.. definately the best ive ever tried and i highly recommend people try it, its in a league of its own. showed a few of my bodybuiling mates at gym this and now they are big users of Mesomorph!

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Animal-like Aggression
        • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
        • Great Pump
        • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
        • No Fatigue
        • Focus
        • Never Needed More Than One Serving
        • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
        • Very Rare Nausea
        • Taste Isn't Amazing But Drinkable

It's really good for working out with weights or strenth training

I was able to go through a full tub of Mesomorph. The pump was intense and lasted through my workout for the first few weeks. My body got used to it after about 4-5 weeks of it but I expected that. It's really good for working out with weights or strenth training. I wouldn't recommend it for cardio but it may be good for that as well. As for the tingling feeling, it is weird at first but once I feel it I know it's time to start working out.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Drinkable
        • No Crash
        • Jittery Before And After