Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Amino Acid Blends > APS > Mesomorph

APS Mesomorph

Mesomorph APS User Rating: (32 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 69% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

SciVation Xtend (New Formula) Reviews
Xtend (New Formula) (28 Reviews)
Universal BCAA Stack AAC Reviews
BCAA Stack AAC (7 Reviews)
Champion Power Glutamine Reviews
Power Glutamine (1 Review)
SciFit Gluta-Lyn 1500 Reviews
Gluta-Lyn 1500 (52 Reviews)
9.2

Products in the same category:

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews
Purple Wraath (42 Reviews)
8.9
Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof Reviews
Bullet Proof (36 Reviews)
Dymatize Recoup Reviews
Recoup (26 Reviews)
Optimum Amino 2222 Softgels Reviews
Amino 2222 Softgels (23 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Mesomorph at strongsupplementshop.com
I've been looking for this preworkout for months with no luck! This place h...

APS Mesomorph $23.74 (DMAA based pre-workout)
http://suppz.com/aps-mesomorph.html Sale price is 24.99, make an account on the...

APS Mesomorph 2.0 vs. APS Mesomorph?
Has anyone tried APS Mesomorph 2.0?  And if so, what was your experience f...

APS Mesomorph. Building up tolerance.
Hello everyone. Any feedback on building up tolerance towards this product. I�...

Mesomorph Workout tips?
I have been working for about a year and half now. I have a mesomorph body type ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Mesomorph is a pre-workout supplement that is growing in popularity. Its main selling point is that it includes the clinically proven amounts of ingredients designed to optimize performance. The key ingredients are:

* Citruline Malate
* Icariin

Mesomorph Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Mesomorph Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Focus (22)
  • Great Pump (21)
  • No Crash (19)
  • No Fatigue (19)
  • Bad Taste (10)
  • Jittery Before And After (9)
  • Horrible Taste (7)
  • Some Nausea (7)
March 27, 2013

Eddie1

March 27, 2013
 Hi,
I'm new here but not new on gym. For a last few years I was checking many different preworkouts and no any of them I can compare to Mesomorph. That's why my first review I'm going to write is about this product.
With brakes I think I was taking 3 or 4 packages of Meso.
How it works:
When I took this first time my heart start beating faster but not to fast. I felt a big energy that filled my body.
I don't remember my first training on this supplement but when I started 4 package after taking VPX Friction I jumped from 85kg on bench press to 100kg on my first training. Which was for me insane. Of course it wasn't 100% clear and without help but the progress I had made with 1,2,3 and 4 package of Mesomorph i priceless. I think that my organism works really good with this geranium stuff.
For first 2 packages of Meso I need 1 scoop only, when I started 3 package I needed to take 1,5 scoop and on 4 package I need 2,5 scoop to get same effect as with 1 scoop in first package.
Taste:
Taste is very good but after time you can get use to it and it can make you feel to puke but this is not to often thing.
Overall:
It's very strong product and now also very expensive but it's worth price.
Best for people that was taking many other stuff and want to find something really strong.
Don't use it for your first preworkout 'cause after taking it you will have problem finding something as strong as this product.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Extreme Strength Incrase
  • Aggressive
  • Focus
  • Great Pump
  • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
  • Animal-like Aggression
February 27, 2013

JRems

February 27, 2013
 Hands down the BEST Pre Workout Stimulant I have ever taken. Ive finished tubs of Jack3d, N.O. Xplode, Fast Twitch, Muscle Fuel, c4, and super Pump. None can Compare to the amounts of Energy and Focus that Muscle Fuel Gives you..

The only cons I can think of Is being overly Wired.. If you are caffeine sensitive, then I wouldn't recommend this product.. or at least start with half a scoop and work your way up.

I also recommend taking this before your morning workouts early.. so you have the rest of the day to get it out of your system, making it easier to sleep at night..

Pros:
Cons:
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
  • Animal-like Aggression
  • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
  • Great Pump
  • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
  • Almost Too Much Energy
  • Effects Sleep
February 15, 2013

Age: 29

February 15, 2013
 Energy Levels: 5/10- After taking PWOs for a while, I was a little disappointed with the energy that this product gave me. I don’t think I’ll be going back for my second tub. I expected to be pushing out that more reps and to have a little more energy to go harder at the gym to really smash my muscle groups.

Value: 3/10 – the first thing I don’t quite understand is why the packaging instructs you take this with a litre of water, is that because the scoop is so large? 15.5grams to be exact, so you consume more and just don’t feel it through the excessive water? Not sure on this one. However, only getting 25 scoops worth of this stuff seems like a bit of a cop out when you consider the price, and in comparison to other products that are on the market too. Sorry APS bit of a thumbs down from me on this one for value. Especially when im being instructed to take half a scoop on an off day?

Effectiveness: 6/10 – I would have to say the most effective noticeable result of this product is the focus. I was easily going up in repetitions on the same weights I usually push, even adding on the poundage for a lot of my exercises too. Occasionally id have the energy to push out another set or dropset. Always a great feeling, and I attribute this to two things: a) the mental focus that I gained off meso, but also the creatine matrix contained in it too. Which leads me to my next point..

Ingredient Profile: 7/10 – so like any other supplement, picking up the tub and having a read of the back of it, you’ll notice it has quite the complete profile. Looking past the caffeine annyhdrous and Taurine content (which is what you want for the energy hit), we’re looking at a great nitric oxide blend for that pump feeling and a bit of vascularity too. So the beta alanine, citrulline and arginine make up the complex, which are the main ingredients you’d like in your pre. Even with the creatine content and agmatine as part of the cell volumizing app, you should see noticeable strength and size gains also. Similar effects to a monohydrate. Overall, its got all the right ingredients to give you good results from multiple areas.
Other: the taste is great in the watermelon flavour, although we don’t really take these things for taste, at least its not miserable to consume. I would also have liked to see more servings, or a smaller serving size which would have the same effect, especially considering its price – its definitely one of the more expensive pre workouts out there.

Overall: 5.5/10 – which I think is a fair score all factors considered. Would I be back for my second tub? Absolutely, and my theory is that if its not broken don’t fix it, find a supplement that works, stick to it! This one’s definitely worth a try.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Drinkable
  • Focus
  • Great Pump
  • Flat Lined Feeling
January 26, 2013

danielm12

Age: 22

January 26, 2013
 I have been through two full containers of Mesomorph, and it has been my favorite pre-workout by far. I don't really ask for much, but the amount of creatine in this supplement on top of the stimulants, beta alanine, and NO2 is great. I understand that everyone's body respond to the stimulates in these supplements differently, but I'm not writing this review to tell how great it works because if you have thoroughly researched it, you would be fairly convinced. I really just wanted to give anyone who cares a quick tip about the flavors. The fruit punch flavor isn't the best i'll tell you that, but watermelon is surprisingly good. It's a very potent supplement and that is why I started adding about 2 oz of strawberry-orange Sunny-Delight with it. It may be random, but it's not a lot at all, and I have still been getting the full effect from this supplement. It makes it incredibly delicious and it's nothing but a little extra sugar that your body will end up needing anyways. I really recommend you give it a try because you will think even more highly of this product. I don't plan on using any other pre-workouts because I haven't felt as good as I do with this and I have been through No-Eplode and C4, but I didn't care for them as much as I liked Mesomorph. I just want to try and help people like myself out because I rally enjoy the effects of this supplement and I guarantee it is worth trying the sunny-d, it works like a charm.
Pros:
Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Animal-like Aggression
  • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
  • Great Pump
  • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
  • No Fatigue
    July 26, 2012

Reviews: 23

July 26, 2012
     As an experienced supplement user, I am not one to recommend very many pre-workouts. This is the only one on the market that I've tried that I will absolutely go back to. First time users: use half a scoop! Trust me, that's all you need. Let's get down to it!

Energy: I give it a 9/10, just because there's no such thing as a perfect supplement. The energy is extremely long lasting, and it's caffeine-free so there's very little crash if any. I've personally never crashed on the mesomorph. The main stimulant is 1, 3 Dimethylamine which is hard to find in a lot of products nowadays. For whatever reason, DMAA is under heavy scrutiny from the FDA (probably because it works!) so it's being taken out of a lot of pre-workout supplements. If you can't handle stimulant-high products or are sensitive to stimulants in general, steer clear from mesomorph. I love that it keeps me awake all day, even if I take it at 8 in the morning I'm good until 11 PM.
    Pump: 8/10, I wouldn't say it is as effective as CTD Lab's Noxivol in terms of having snakes burst from your arms, but the decent amount of arginine in the mesomorph along with a concoction of N.O. increasing goodness will absolutely give an outstanding pump. I took 4 capsules of Alchemi's Pumpt with it and that gave me an insane pump. You know that feeling like your skin is going to split? Yea, that's mesomorph.
    Strength: 8.5/10, the absorption of creatine nitrate is more efficient than creatine monohydrate, and creatine makes you strong as we all know. I went up a dumbbell size in every lift every week I was on mesomorph. I love the strength gains I get from it.

Overall effectiveness: 9/10, APS did a fantastic job creating a near-perfect pre workout that takes out all the age-old flitters like crashing, nausea, dizziness, etc.
    As I said before, if you can't handle energy-high products, don't take this. If you're an avid lifter in need of a new pre workout that's about three times more effective than USP Labs Jack3d, here it is.
    Price: 6/10, the reason I rate it this low is because I work for a supplement store that sells it for $50. That's pretty expensive for 25 scoops at $2 per serving. I personally get a large discount so I don't pay near that price, but for all the poor college and high school students, I'm acknowledging the fact that it's a large chunk out of the piggy bank just for a pre workout. If you can get it for cheaper, like sportsline-nutrition.com, do that.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Great Pump
    • Animal-like Aggression
    • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
      killaz5
      killaz5

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 13
      Reputation: +117
      this is not caffeine free.
      Methylxanthine anhydrous is just powdered caffeine

Joined: 7/2012
      Reviews: 23
      Reputation: +415
      Yea I realized it later, thanks. This was my first review so I got some stuff wrong for sure. I forgot to mention the agmatine sulfate instead of arginine causes the pumps.

July 12, 2012

Ryne

July 12, 2012
       This product is extremely effective. If you're looking for something that works, Mesomorph is it. It gives you amazing pump, great strength, and spectacular energy, (Which is rare for a pre workout to have all three).
      However, this has serious side effects. Just beware. I would not recommend this as their first pre workout. It's so strong that I recommend you gradually take it. Start off with just half a scoop, and slowly build your way up.
      It makes me light headed and nauseous when I'm done with my workout, but I've just gotten used to it. It sometimes gives me extreme and painful intestinal cramps, that lead to diarrhea. These are serious side effects, so I would once again, take it lightly at first.
      If you stop feeling these side effects, and asses your tolerance, then you will thoroughly enjoy an amazing pre workout, and the most effective one I've ever used.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
      • Great Pump
      • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
      • No Fatigue
      • Focus
      • Lasting Nausea
      eoghain

Joined: 10/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      I agree if you have never used a pre workout this stuff might me too strong to start with, I just got a tub in my local and the guy said they(the manufacturers) are changing the formula so i got the old formula and my god I love this stuff why did i get it so late. the workout was great and after the session I have this euphoric feeling and just want to listen to some house music and go clubbing, the last time I felt like this was on illegal substances. Back to the product, the pump is good but most important the focus energy and strength are fantastic. No crashes yet only slight gitters but I did go for one scoop when they say start with a half. overall 9/10

June 17, 2012

June 17, 2012
       This is my first review, so please go easy on me =)

So far i have tried this, Jack3d and Beta-Cret, this being my first PWS that i used. I used this because i was lacking the motivation to get to drag my but out of bed and get to gym, so lets get started.

Taste: 4/10 I tried the blue raspberry flavour, which at first was pretty funky but later it wasnt that great. To me this tasted like ghost drops mixed with citric acid, not the most pleasant at 645 am. After a while the flavour started to make me feel crook that badly that i had to hold my nose and skull it and even then it sometimes wouldnt stay down. If taste doesnt worry you, go for it =)

Mixability: 5/10 at 645 this is a massive pain in the butt,no matter how much i stirred or shaked there was always grainy sedement left in the bottom of the glass, and it gets worse as you get further into the container, the deeper you go the grainier it gets =/.

Focus: 8/10 Wow! With this stuff i didnt want to leave the gym... i usaully get bored and leave about 45mins into my gym sess without a PWS (not so much bored as i was stuffed and didnt want to admit to my 50yr old dad that he was beating me) but with this my first session using it i stayed a full 4 hours, and the only reason why i left was beacuse i got tired of being inside so i decided to go for a run, nothing could stop me, well at least untill the gym dude called the cops on me because he thought i was on drugs....

Pump: 9/10 My reps tripled and my muscle fatigue wasnt existant, i could do as many reps as i wanted until my muscles failed and wouldnt lift the weight =)

Value: 5/10 I live in rural australia where if you dont drink it with beer it doesnt exist, this stuff was $48 a tub for me off ebay, couldnt get it cheaper anywhere that was available to me. At $48 for 25 serves its fairly over-priced and this tuff is that stim heavy that i grew a resitance to it in the first two weeks of taking it and that took 25 serves into 15 >=/

Bodyfeel: the first time i used this i thought i was going to turn into the hulk, it gave me a solo purpose; hit the gym hardcore! however this came at a price because this made me feel crook as a dog sometimes, not to mention that when i got out of the car i kept missing the ground with my feet and used my face instead.... stupid ground moving to slow for me >=|

Summary: This stuff is pretty decent with its results if it wasnt being banned in Aus and it was a bit cheaper i would definently use it alot more, but from now on my go-to PWS is Beta-Cret and if that doesnt do it for you because it doesnt have enough stims, defenintly give this a shot.

WARNING!!: This stuff has extremely small traces of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine in it which has been known to give false positives on drug screening, it is also the reason why this Jack3d and anything else containing 1,3DMAA is being banned in Australia.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Animal-like Aggression
      • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
      • Great Pump
      • No Fatigue
      • Focus

Joined: 6/2012
      Reputation: +4
      The flavour i tried was Grape sorry

im2noob

June 14, 2012

juzzyd

June 14, 2012
        a word of caution.

this stuff should not be used with sprint training, or training at high intensities. i used it before a sprint session, and i was on all fours struggling to breathe after only my 3rd 100m sprint. my heart felt like it was going to explode and my head was pounding.

the effects continued throughout the day and well into the night as i was extremely run down but unable to sleep as the stimulants were still keeping me awake, the jitters it induces were intense all day long and my vision blurred on and off.

to top it all off, i experienced constant mood swings for days after using it.

i would not recommend this to anyone with high training loads.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Jittery Before And After
        • Loss Of Appetite
        • Horrible Taste
        • Heart Rate Is Fast And Hard
        • Some Nausea
        • Itchyness
        SoCalLivin
        SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
        Reviews: 20
        Reputation: +824
        It's the product's fault that you didn't assess your tolerance first, then used it for an application it was not intended for. This is why the supplement industry is under attack. Ignorance.

mrvascular

Dog4life

Joined: 1/2012
        Reviews: 22
        Reputation: +113
        Never take preworout products high in stimulants for that purpose or other outdoor sports. Same happened to me using no explode. Overheated for hours , high heart rate and no sleep.Those are meant for weight lifting.

Reply #4:

Joined: 1/2013
        Reputation: +5
        I felt like i was going to vomit on this product. Not a good feeling at all. I supposed its not for everyone

May 25, 2012

MrMello

Reviews: 13

Age: 29

May 25, 2012
         Things to keep in mind: I have tried virtually all preworkouts and stimulants ever since the first Xenadrine pills. In fact, my caffeeine daily intake has been no less then 300mg for the past 15 years. Nothing to be proud off, I have experienced unregular heart beats specially at night around bed time. My tolerance is really high. Well having disclosed that, here we go:

The absolute best KICK comes from 1MR to this date nothing has been able to match it for me.

In terms of PUMP and VASCULARITY Nothing beats MESOMORPH. Maybe be due to the fact of the ''full dose'' per dose. 6g of Arginine as oposed to 3 grams in all other supplements.

Mesomoprh´s KICK doesn´t lack behind 1MR either, its pretty close to it, but the Energy from it seems more STABLE and CONSTANT then 1MR´s, which is more ABRUPT and BEASTY, actually sometimes 1MR its too intense, which doesnt allow you to FOCUS as much.

I highly recomend MESOMORPH I used it for my WEIGHT TRAINING DAYS, and for CARDIO I used 1MR.

There are other products on the market which are hyped, and work just like all others and they are: C4, ASSAULT and CRAZE.

CONCLUSION: While most products on the market are pretty much the same, but make awesome claims, the only one that REALLY has a DIFFERENCIAL is APS MESOMORPH offering a FULL DOSE OF ARGININE AND CREATINE per dose. And IT DOES make the product STAND OUT!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Crash
        • Focus
        • No Fatigue
        • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
        • Great Pump
        • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
          March 11, 2012

mnokeeffe

Age: 40

March 11, 2012
           My friend and I train old school boxing training 7 sessions a week with an ex commonwealth trainer.I had put on weight after a car accident and tearing muscles in my back,i got into the boxing about 10 months ago and has been the best thing ever,My back is great and I have lost 13kg.we wanted to take a pwo supplement to help with energy while training.I did alot of reasearch into jack3d to see if it was safe for women to take,we decided it was so went to buy some and when we got there the guy said thats old school take the mesomorph so we trusted his judgement.
          I have to say I dont feel that real buzz when I have it but I do have extra stamina and power while doing bag work and I dont seem to suffer soreness afterwards,a few of the guys say we shouldnt be taking it and should take something like define-8.but not sure,any help would be appreciated.we got the tropical punch and it is gross,you have to work yourself up to take it as it tastes so awful.before the mesomorph I was taking hydroxycut shape for women and wondered if it was safe to still take those with the mesomorph or only on non training days? overall i think it works to a degree but with my body not like everyone says it should.
          female
          aged 39
          5 foot tall
          57kg.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • No Crash
          • No Fatigue
          CamSTL
          CamSTL

Joined: 12/2009
          Reviews: 43
          Reputation: +1747
          Congrats on getting recoverin after a car/back injury. I like to incorporate boxing sessions as my cardio when I get the chance too. Give Noxipro, Craze, Muscle Marinade or my favorite Assault a try. Its up to you which one but they all have their pros and cons

Have you used Mesomorph? Submit your own Review!