Mesomorph Reviews

By: APS

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #16 of 219 (better than 93%) in

Mesomorph is a Pre-Workout manufactured by APS. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (19)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2127mg

Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
4538mg

Combination of Citrulline and Malic Acid that increases Nitric Oxide production in the body and buffers lactic acid in the body resulting in greater vasodilation and endurance.

COMPARE SIMILAR

pfajgen
  July 5, 2016

----Introduction----
Hey guys I'm back again today to review a pre workout that will be a new must have in my cutting stacks. That pre workout is APS Mesomorph. I trained on this preworkout fasted 6 days a week. The only addition to my workouts was BCAAs intra workout.

----Ingredient Profile----
The ingredient profile is solid. It can be viewed on apsnutrition.com. What I really like about this preworkout is that it has around 4g of beta alanine and 5g of citrulline malate per serving. I can honestly say that you will feel the beta tingles. The 5g of citrulline malate is right where I would like to be to start seeing some pump and vascularity...i think the clinical dosage is around 6g. Other nice inclusions are creatine nitrate and most importantly DMAA. Creatine nitrate is used in other preworkout products like c4, however DMAA is much more rare these days.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I had the rocket pop flavor and I must say that it was delicious. Honestly, as a child I wasn't a huge fan of rocket pops...but this preworkout tasted so good that I looked forward to it each morning. It reminded me of sweet tarts more than anything.

As far as the mixability of the preworkout goes, I found that it mixed easily. I would typically put one serving in a shaker and just kinda swirl it around for a few seconds (with the top off) and would find that it was completely mixed.

I dosed this supp at 1 scoop fasted each morning 30 minutes before my workout. I honestly never felt the need to change from one scoop. I can say with certainty that I would not go beyond a heaping scoop lol.

----Effectiveness----
This product gave me great energy each and everyday. I had laser focus, the type you would expect from a product containing DMAA. The energy and focus would last through the entirety of each workout. I found that I looked a bit dryer as well from this product, which was a nice added bonus. The one area that this product may have lacked was in the pump area. Despite the inclusion of 5g citrulline malate (which i typically respond well to), I had minimal pumps. I wasn't upset about this because I felt like my strength, endurance, recovery, focus, and energy were all on point.

----Value----
This product can be found online for around $35 at most retailers. I feel like this is a fair price considering the inclusion of DMAA.

----Side Effects----
I had no adverse side effects. Never had a crash. The only side effect I had was a loss of appetite. This worked out perfectly for me given that I was cutting for the summer. I would find that I would be unable to eat for a solid 2 hours post workout. This was great because I do intermittent fasting and fast in the mornings.

----Conclusion----
This preworkout is great for anyone looking for focus and energy. It is phenomenal for anyone looking for a preworkout to use during a cut. I would highly recommend it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Drinkable
  • Focus
  • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
  • Loss Of Appetite
  • Lack Of Pump
  • Rocket pop: 9/10
Bill_Plates
  May 1, 2016

----Introduction----
Every now and then I decide to break the bank and splurge on a preworkout ive heard good things about. Used this while trying to recomp and maintain mass while dropping fat, and it worked wonders. Using as Pwo cycle with other stuff since it has DMAA, so not taking it every day.

----Ingredient Profile----
The dreaded proprietary blends. It has 4g of beta alanine, which I cant hate on, but that leaves it lacking a bit in citrulline & arginine IMO for a 6.5g blend. The cell volumizing matrix pays off big time for me, at 4.5g it gives you a mix of creatine, my fav being the addition of creatine nitrate, as well as taurine & agmatine. I add my own agmatine to any pwo, but I can feel it in this. I particularly dislike the blend that has the DMAA in it, not because its a blend, but because id like to know how much im taking exactly. If it gave us exact doses id give the profile a 9, because it has everything I want, but proprietary blends are always a bummer. I also like to add my own small tweaks to a pwo, but nonetheless, this stuff makes me feel godly. no knocking it. Wish I could give more on the profile, but its all guess work.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I Generally assume if it works its gonna taste nasty, but I got my hands on the rocket popscicle flavor and lord it was one of the best tasting pres ive ever taken. It was like mixing a crushed up sweet-tart in my water. 10/10 as far as taste goes. Mixing was solid, through a scoop in my shaker, 3 pumps and it was good to go. left a little residue around my lid, but really no biggie.
Dosing calls for one rounded scoop, or approximately 15.5g. A beautiful sight to see plop down into the bottom of your bottle, like ecstasy.

----Effectiveness----
Here's the Reason I swear by this product, It gave me the most insane energy ive ever gotten from a pwo, within 10 minutes. I took just one full scoop of this, set a PR for reps on deadlift, slayed bi's like never before, had so much energy that I finished up with with a traps/abs/burpies superset. yeah, burpies, no freaking joke. I feel like superman when I take this. And ive found the perfect dosing for myself, which ill get into next. 9.5/10

----Value----
The cheapest ive found a container of this was about $34, which for 25 servings isn't the best deal in my opinion. But considering you pay this amount and get a months worth of GOOD workouts, cause I doubt you could have a bad one with this, so its not so bad. And ive found that 1/2 a scoop is the perfect amount for me. It stretches that container to 50 servings and still gives me an incredible workout, better than almost anything else ive used. So $34 for 50 servings of a quality pwo is bout as good as it gets. 7/10 on value.

----Side Effects----
This is where the tide turns a bit, but not too bad. Since it does contain DMAA, it has some sides. At one full scoop it comes with a pretty hefty crash, As well as a bit of a loss of appetite. And if you try to be as precise as possible with meals as I do, makes post workout difficult. Worst part was what I assumed to be stim dick. Never had it before, but I know is a possibility with DMAA. It hasn't happened every time, and at times has just made me last longer, still scary nonetheless. I found at half a scoop its never an issue, and at a full scoop if taken before 3p.m. or so im good to go by the night. So it has sides, but nothing you cant manage. 5/10

----Conclusion----

Overall, it is an absolutely amazing product that ill probably keep in my rotation for a while. Great value if you can half scoop it, taste good, aside from the sides I mentioned and could easily work around, Its a hit for me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Drinkable
  • Focus
  • Great Pump
  • Animal-like Aggression
  • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
  • Loss Of Appetite
  • Crash
  • Stim Dick
Robiraw
  January 12, 2016

----Introduction----

I am a certified personal trainer/fitness advisor at a health club. I am currently trying to cut some body fat and put on some muscle mass. After many years of taking various PWO supps, I have grown a pretty hefty tolerance to the products on the shelf. One of our personal trainers let me try a scoop of this before a back workout and it was one of the best workouts I have had. I had a huge pump going after only a few sets. The focus that it gave me was unparalleled.

----Ingredient Profile----

The one red flag for me was the bulk of the ingredients were in "blends". Which means you don't know how much of each ingredient you are getting.
It contains a blend of beta alanine, citrulline, and arginine which all help blood flow and fight muscle fatigue. Even though they are pretty lightly dosed, they are still effective.
Another ingredient I noticed was agmatine sulfate. I definitely noticed the effects of this ingredient. It helps decrease pain sensation which helped me push through more reps and sets by delaying the burning sensation in the muscles.
It also contained some big named ingredients such as glucoronolactone (metabolite of glucose, helps liver get rid of toxins) and methylxanthine (bronchodilator, helps open up the bronchioles to support better breathing). Another ingredient that caught my eye was Geranaburn (geranium extract). This helps the body look more toned and tight. It is also used to help fight neuro-degenerative diseases by increasing brain function. This would explain the laser-like focus you receive during your workouts.
There are many types of creatine, each having their own benefits. Mesomorph contains creatine malate (helps with cell volumization) and creatine nitrate (also helps with cell volumization). The creatine nitrate also mixes much easier than monohydrate, this just means no clumps or sandy residue after mixed.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I'm not one to judge a PWO on the taste, however, the Rocket Pop flavor was surprisingly good. It mixed great, no clumps or sandy residue on the bottom of the cup. Slightly bigger scoop than most PWO but mixes so well it wasn't a problem.

----Effectiveness----

Again, this is the best PWO I have ever taken. This gave me a better pump, focus, and energy boost than anything I have taken. I worked out for 2 solid hours and still felt like I could keep going. I used it for 4 weeks and never built up a tolerance like most other PWOs I have taken. I noticed my workouts were a lot more efficient and the focus lasted throughout the entire day. I put on about 5 pounds of muscle mass as well as cutting off about 6% body fat in 4 weeks. I noticed just after the first week that my body looked more toned.

----Value----

This product is somewhat pricey for only 25 servings but the effectiveness overpowered the price. It worked so well that I don't mind paying a little bit more than average.

----Side Effects----

I didn't really notice any major side effects. I had somewhat of a crash feeling after a big workout, but I am not sure if that was from the PWO or the length and intensity of the workout. I wasn't jittery or anxious after I took it. I did however have troubling falling asleep some nights when I had a late workout and took it too close to bed time.

----Conclusion----
I would/do recommend this product to anyone looking for an elite PWO. One major thing for me was that I never built a tolerance to it, so it had the same effects over a longer period of time. Although it is a little more expensive for just 25 servings, it is definitely worth the money. And the results are hard to beat for a PWO. I did put on size and definitely held a pump for much much longer. Bottom line if you are looking for an awesome PWO, definitely give Mesomorph a try!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Drinkable
  • Focus
  • No Fatigue
  • Great Pump
  • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
  • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
    htevans
      August 20, 2015

----Ingredient Profile---- 7/10
    I have very mixed feelings towards this profile on paper. On the bottle it claims that the ingredients are in clinical efficacious dosages and that there are 4g of beta alanine per scoop. I take issue with this because 2.5g of L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 and AAKG is not a clinical efficacious dose. Furthermore, 4g of beta alanine is a bit overkill as 3.2g is the clinical efficacious dose. Another problem I have with Mesomorph's supplement facts is the proprietary blends. I love the inclusion of agmatine, creatine nitrate, etc in the "Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix" but I want to know how much of each ingredient is in there. I have an even bigger issue with the lack of transparency in the "Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix." I want to know how much of each stimulant I am taking per scoop for obvious reasons.

Even with all these problems with the supplement facts, I have to admit mesomorph delivers big time. Maybe the dosages don't look great on paper and the lack of transparency is concerning in some areas but if you didn't look at the supplement facts panel, you'd never know it. However, because of the issues I listed above, I have to give this profile a 7/10. If there was more transparency I'd easily up it to an 8 or 9.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- 8.5/10
    I used the tropical punch flavor and have recently started using the pineapple flavor and these taste great. The pineapple tastes just like pineapple juice and the tropical punch tastes a little sweet but it is not bad. The mixability was near perfect given all the ingredients. I barely had any residue in my shaker (even when I didn't have a strainer/ball in it). It's nice to know that you're getting all of each scoop. The only place where Mesomorph loses points is dosing. 1 scoop is 15.5g of which almost 2gs are stims. I started out with one scoop thinking the suggestion to start at 1/2 scoop was a bunch of bs. Could I be more wrong? I felt like I was going to die a few times I was so wired. After having learned my lesson, I tried 1/2 scoop and had great energy and pumps. Eventually, I tried 3/4 scoop after reading some reviews and found this was my sweet spot that I would use for most of the bottle. I had amazing energy, was totally zoned in with tunnel vision, and had some killer pumps. I highly recommend starting at half a scoop then trying 3/4 scoop if you to be a little more wired.

----Effectiveness---- 9/10
    I felt like a god when I used Mesomorph. I can't really describe the pumps any other way than ridiculous and very consistent. Almost every time I took it I had god-tier pumps, especially on chest day. I'm pretty sure I actually got through my workouts a little quicker than usual too. The energy you get from Mesomorph is just amazing. All I wanted to do is lift for hours. Which can actually be a bit of a negative, because after the gym I'd still be pretty amped up for a few hours (I go at night usually). Additionally, that DMAA crash hits like a brick after the energy wears off. Since I lift at night, the crash wasn't a real negative but if used during the day it could be a real pain. Still, I have to give the effectiveness a 9/10 because Mesomorph helped me really get into the zone and just crush the weights even when I wasn't really feeling it.

----Value---- 7.5/10
    Value is where Mesomorph really falls short the most for me. It is about $35-40 (depending on if online or in a store) for a container of 25 servings. If you use it at 1/2 or 3/4 scoop it becomes more cost effective but at over a dollar per serving (at 3/4-1 scoop) it is still a bit expensive. Most of the bigger pre-workouts are about $.8-$1 per serving so I cannot give Mesomorph anything higher than a 8 for value. I also deduct .5 points for availability. Since Mesomorph contains DMAA some sites and stores won't carry it. That being said, there are plenty of places to find it but not being available at bodybuilding.com, tiger fitness, or any of my local brick and mortar stores costs it half a point.

----Side Effects---- 7.5/10
    Like I briefly mentioned before, the DMAA crash is present. No doubt about it, you will hit the wall after a few hours. It seems like my appetite also hit the same wall because I'd have to force myself to eat dinner sometimes. These sides come with the DMAA are aren't really a surprise but they can still be a pain. The sides wouldn't stop me from using this product in the future though.

----Conclusion---- 7.9/10
    I had a tough time deciding between a 7 or 8 overall rating. The profile, sides, and value made me leans towards 7 but the effectiveness and taste made a serious counter argument for 8. In the end, I decided I would just take the average of all the categories as I felt it would be most fair. I rarely rate like this but I really feel that every component here mattered. Usually, that isn't the case and I give a few categories more weight than others, but since each category really had a noticeable impact on my experience with Mesomorph I feel like averaging the category ratings was fair. Despite the 7.9 rating however, Mesomorph is one of my favorite pre-workout supplements now that I know what to expect. It will definitely be a staple in my rotation of pre-workouts and I highly recommend trying it out.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Focus
    • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
    • Animal-like Aggression
    • Aggressive
    • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
    • Drinkable
    • Jittery Before And After
    • Heart Rate Is Fast And Hard
    • Crash
    torpi
      March 2, 2015

----Introduction----
    (Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
    Hey guys, Today I decided to review probably the most potent concentrated stim PWO I have ever used - Mesomorph from APS. Firstly I want to mention that it was (and still is) the only PWO where the recommended serving size of 1 scoop was unfortunatelly, too much for me and I had to lower the dose to 3/4 of the scoop, to didnt get too jittery in the gym and to avoid post-workout headaches. So here is my personal experience with this PWO.

Ingredient Profile 9/10

Serving size: 15,5 grams (one rounded scoop)
    Servings per container: 25

Synthenox-Carnosyne/Nitric Oxide Complex: 6500mg
    - Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, AAKG

Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix: 4500mg
    - Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatine Nitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix: 1870mg
    - Glucoronolactone, Methylxantine (Caffeine) Anhydrous, 3,7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringin, Geranaburn (gerainium oil extract).

Well, according to the nutritional info panel, Mesomorph is obviously a very potent PWO. However, it is not a "typical" (cca 3-5g scooped) concentrated stim. I would say that it stands somewhere between a stim and a complete "muscle-building" PWO, because alongside some serious stims it also contains quite large amouth of various "muscle-building" and "pump" type of ingredients such as BA, 2 types of creatine, L-Citrulline Malate, AAKG, Creatinol-O-Phosphate and Agmatine Sulfate. But again, we do not know the exact amouth of each of them, except BA (label says 4000mg per scoop!). Therefore I am guessing that most of them are severally underdosed (especially AAKG, citrulline and agmatine).
    Thats for the ingredients listed in first two matrixes. The third - neuro-stimulant matrix - is however another story. Due to my personal experience with dosing I would definitelly suggest that per 1 full scoop, the ingredients listed here are overdosed.

Taste - 7/10 - I had the Watermelon flavour and its definitelly not the tastiest PWO i had drink, but definitelly better than D-Stunner ;) I dont drink PWO for their taste but for their effects and as long as PWO didnt upsets my stomach, I could bear the taste, even if its terrible. That beeing said, I had no stomach or any issues with Mesomorph so I dont have any complains against the taste. However, it could be better

Mixability - 10/10 - Everything perfect here

Dosing - first 2 times - 1 full scoop, then cca 3/4 of a scoop (sweet spot for me).

Effectiveness - 10/10
    As I said at the beginning, Mesomorph was the strongest PWO I have ever used. It is the only PWO, where 1 full scoop was too much for me. The first two times I took full scoop, it was like I have been hit with the train. Seriously, this stuff has potency to wake the dead! First few minutes of my work-out I was very satisfied with immidiate rush of energy that Mesomorph provided. To be honest, I was more like a "angry-type" of energy. Determination to crush the weights and make new PRs no matter what. However, this first "alpha-male" feeling soon turned into a jittery type of energy. I started to sweat a lot and had problem to catch my breath. However, the worst part were the headaches which I got during my first work-out. After 4 deadlift + bent-over row supersets I had to stop and go home, because I get so dizzy that I could not walk straight. The same thing happened day after on my chest day. Although I finished my workout, but when I came back home, I had some serious headache and slept for over 8 hours. Next day I rather took a day off to recover. On the other day, however, I felt ok and was ready to go back to the gym. To avoid the dizzyness and headaches I experienced I rather decided to lower the dose to 1/2 scoop. And honestly, I had some decent work-out. Nothing special, just decent. No jitters, dizzyness or headaches, everything went well in the gym. So on another day I decided to experiment a little and slightly high up the dose to 3/4 of a scoop and found out that this was the sweet spot for me. Energy, endurance, focus and concentration on work-out were great. The only thing lacking were the pumps, so I had to add an extra gram of Agmatine to get fully satisfied. After that everything was on point and I experienced one of my best work-outs.

Value 8/10 - Mesomorph cost me 39 Euro, which is quite a lot for a 25 servings. But on the other hand, when I realized that I only need 3/4 of a scoop, the price became much more bearable.

Side Effects - As I mention allready, when I took 1 full scoop, I was jittery, sweat a lot, had problems with breathing during my work-out and had some serious headaches post. However, this happened only twice and when I lowered the serving to 3/4 of a scoop everything was perfect, without any side effects.

Conclusion - Overall I have to say that I could not blame Mesomorph for sides, which I experienced during and after first two work-out. At full dose it was just too strong for me. But since I found out the right amouth of dosing that suited me the best, every work-out with Mesomorph was great in every aspect.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Focus
    • Stamina
    • Strenght
    • Endurance
    • All-round PWO
    • Taste
    SquatKing
      February 15, 2013

Energy Levels: 5/10- After taking PWOs for a while, I was a little disappointed with the energy that this product gave me. I don't think I'll be going back for my second tub. I expected to be pushing out that more reps and to have a little more energy to go harder at the gym to really smash my muscle groups.

Value: 3/10 – the first thing I don't quite understand is why the packaging instructs you take this with a litre of water, is that because the scoop is so large? 15.5grams to be exact, so you consume more and just don't feel it through the excessive water? Not sure on this one. However, only getting 25 scoops worth of this stuff seems like a bit of a cop out when you consider the price, and in comparison to other products that are on the market too. Sorry APS bit of a thumbs down from me on this one for value. Especially when im being instructed to take half a scoop on an off day?

Effectiveness: 6/10 – I would have to say the most effective noticeable result of this product is the focus. I was easily going up in repetitions on the same weights I usually push, even adding on the poundage for a lot of my exercises too. Occasionally id have the energy to push out another set or dropset. Always a great feeling, and I attribute this to two things: a) the mental focus that I gained off meso, but also the creatine matrix contained in it too. Which leads me to my next point..

Ingredient Profile: 7/10 – so like any other supplement, picking up the tub and having a read of the back of it, you'll notice it has quite the complete profile. Looking past the caffeine annyhdrous and Taurine content (which is what you want for the energy hit), we're looking at a great nitric oxide blend for that pump feeling and a bit of vascularity too. So the beta alanine, citrulline and arginine make up the complex, which are the main ingredients you'd like in your pre. Even with the creatine content and agmatine as part of the cell volumizing app, you should see noticeable strength and size gains also. Similar effects to a monohydrate. Overall, its got all the right ingredients to give you good results from multiple areas.
    Other: the taste is great in the watermelon flavour, although we don't really take these things for taste, at least its not miserable to consume. I would also have liked to see more servings, or a smaller serving size which would have the same effect, especially considering its price – its definitely one of the more expensive pre workouts out there.

Overall: 5.5/10 – which I think is a fair score all factors considered. Would I be back for my second tub? Absolutely, and my theory is that if its not broken don't fix it, find a supplement that works, stick to it! This one's definitely worth a try.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Drinkable
    • Focus
    • Great Pump
    • Jittery Before And After
    • Some Nausea
    • Flat Lined Feeling
    danielm12
      January 26, 2013

I have been through two full containers of Mesomorph, and it has been my favorite pre-workout by far. I don't really ask for much, but the amount of creatine in this supplement on top of the stimulants, beta alanine, and NO2 is great. I understand that everyone's body respond to the stimulates in these supplements differently, but I'm not writing this review to tell how great it works because if you have thoroughly researched it, you would be fairly convinced. I really just wanted to give anyone who cares a quick tip about the flavors. The fruit punch flavor isn't the best i'll tell you that, but watermelon is surprisingly good. It's a very potent supplement and that is why I started adding about 2 oz of strawberry-orange Sunny-Delight with it. It may be random, but it's not a lot at all, and I have still been getting the full effect from this supplement. It makes it incredibly delicious and it's nothing but a little extra sugar that your body will end up needing anyways. I really recommend you give it a try because you will think even more highly of this product. I don't plan on using any other pre-workouts because I haven't felt as good as I do with this and I have been through No-Eplode and C4, but I didn't care for them as much as I liked Mesomorph. I just want to try and help people like myself out because I rally enjoy the effects of this supplement and I guarantee it is worth trying the sunny-d, it works like a charm.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Animal-like Aggression
    • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
    • Great Pump
    • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
    • No Fatigue
    • Aggressive
      Nutrexpert
        July 26, 2012

As an experienced supplement user, I am not one to recommend very many pre-workouts. This is the only one on the market that I've tried that I will absolutely go back to. First time users: use half a scoop! Trust me, that's all you need. Let's get down to it!

Energy: I give it a 9/10, just because there's no such thing as a perfect supplement. The energy is extremely long lasting, and it's caffeine-free so there's very little crash if any. I've personally never crashed on the mesomorph. The main stimulant is 1, 3 Dimethylamine which is hard to find in a lot of products nowadays. For whatever reason, DMAA is under heavy scrutiny from the FDA (probably because it works!) so it's being taken out of a lot of pre-workout supplements. If you can't handle stimulant-high products or are sensitive to stimulants in general, steer clear from mesomorph. I love that it keeps me awake all day, even if I take it at 8 in the morning I'm good until 11 PM.
      Pump: 8/10, I wouldn't say it is as effective as CTD Lab's Noxivol in terms of having snakes burst from your arms, but the decent amount of arginine in the mesomorph along with a concoction of N.O. increasing goodness will absolutely give an outstanding pump. I took 4 capsules of Alchemi's Pumpt with it and that gave me an insane pump. You know that feeling like your skin is going to split? Yea, that's mesomorph.
      Strength: 8.5/10, the absorption of creatine nitrate is more efficient than creatine monohydrate, and creatine makes you strong as we all know. I went up a dumbbell size in every lift every week I was on mesomorph. I love the strength gains I get from it.

Overall effectiveness: 9/10, APS did a fantastic job creating a near-perfect pre workout that takes out all the age-old flitters like crashing, nausea, dizziness, etc.
      As I said before, if you can't handle energy-high products, don't take this. If you're an avid lifter in need of a new pre workout that's about three times more effective than USP Labs Jack3d, here it is.
      Price: 6/10, the reason I rate it this low is because I work for a supplement store that sells it for $50. That's pretty expensive for 25 scoops at $2 per serving. I personally get a large discount so I don't pay near that price, but for all the poor college and high school students, I'm acknowledging the fact that it's a large chunk out of the piggy bank just for a pre workout. If you can get it for cheaper, like sportsline-nutrition.com, do that.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Great Pump
      • Animal-like Aggression
      • Did Not Build Up Tolerance
        GymJelly
          June 17, 2012

This is my first review, so please go easy on me =)

So far i have tried this, Jack3d and Beta-Cret, this being my first PWS that i used. I used this because i was lacking the motivation to get to drag my but out of bed and get to gym, so lets get started.

Taste: 4/10 I tried the blue raspberry flavour, which at first was pretty funky but later it wasnt that great. To me this tasted like ghost drops mixed with citric acid, not the most pleasant at 645 am. After a while the flavour started to make me feel crook that badly that i had to hold my nose and skull it and even then it sometimes wouldnt stay down. If taste doesnt worry you, go for it =)

Mixability: 5/10 at 645 this is a massive pain in the butt,no matter how much i stirred or shaked there was always grainy sedement left in the bottom of the glass, and it gets worse as you get further into the container, the deeper you go the grainier it gets =/.

Focus: 8/10 Wow! With this stuff i didnt want to leave the gym... i usaully get bored and leave about 45mins into my gym sess without a PWS (not so much bored as i was stuffed and didnt want to admit to my 50yr old dad that he was beating me) but with this my first session using it i stayed a full 4 hours, and the only reason why i left was beacuse i got tired of being inside so i decided to go for a run, nothing could stop me, well at least untill the gym dude called the cops on me because he thought i was on drugs....

Pump: 9/10 My reps tripled and my muscle fatigue wasnt existant, i could do as many reps as i wanted until my muscles failed and wouldnt lift the weight =)

Value: 5/10 I live in rural australia where if you dont drink it with beer it doesnt exist, this stuff was $48 a tub for me off ebay, couldnt get it cheaper anywhere that was available to me. At $48 for 25 serves its fairly over-priced and this tuff is that stim heavy that i grew a resitance to it in the first two weeks of taking it and that took 25 serves into 15 >=/

Bodyfeel: the first time i used this i thought i was going to turn into the hulk, it gave me a solo purpose; hit the gym hardcore! however this came at a price because this made me feel crook as a dog sometimes, not to mention that when i got out of the car i kept missing the ground with my feet and used my face instead.... stupid ground moving to slow for me >=|

Summary: This stuff is pretty decent with its results if it wasnt being banned in Aus and it was a bit cheaper i would definently use it alot more, but from now on my go-to PWS is Beta-Cret and if that doesnt do it for you because it doesnt have enough stims, defenintly give this a shot.

WARNING!!: This stuff has extremely small traces of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine in it which has been known to give false positives on drug screening, it is also the reason why this Jack3d and anything else containing 1,3DMAA is being banned in Australia.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • No Crash
        • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity
        • Great Pump
        • No Fatigue
        • Focus
        • Animal-like Aggression
        • Horrible Taste
        • Some Nausea
        MrMello
        Rep: -13
          May 25, 2012

Things to keep in mind: I have tried virtually all preworkouts and stimulants ever since the first Xenadrine pills. In fact, my caffeeine daily intake has been no less then 300mg for the past 15 years. Nothing to be proud off, I have experienced unregular heart beats specially at night around bed time. My tolerance is really high. Well having disclosed that, here we go:

The absolute best KICK comes from 1MR to this date nothing has been able to match it for me.

In terms of PUMP and VASCULARITY Nothing beats MESOMORPH. Maybe be due to the fact of the ''full dose'' per dose. 6g of Arginine as oposed to 3 grams in all other supplements.

Mesomoprh´s KICK doesn´t lack behind 1MR either, its pretty close to it, but the Energy from it seems more STABLE and CONSTANT then 1MR´s, which is more ABRUPT and BEASTY, actually sometimes 1MR its too intense, which doesnt allow you to FOCUS as much.

I highly recomend MESOMORPH I used it for my WEIGHT TRAINING DAYS, and for CARDIO I used 1MR.

There are other products on the market which are hyped, and work just like all others and they are: C4, ASSAULT and CRAZE.

CONCLUSION: While most products on the market are pretty much the same, but make awesome claims, the only one that REALLY has a DIFFERENCIAL is APS MESOMORPH offering a FULL DOSE OF ARGININE AND CREATINE per dose. And IT DOES make the product STAND OUT!
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • No Crash
        • Focus
        • No Fatigue
        • Calm Controlled Focus Untill The Last Rep
        • Great Pump
        • Extreme Mental And Physical Activity

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.