Applied Nutriceuticals Lit-Up

Lit-Up Applied Nutriceuticals User Rating: (8 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 91% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MHP Dark Rage Reviews
iForce Compete Reviews
Compete (8 Reviews)
Axis Labs NGage Reviews
NGage (6 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Applied Nutriceuticals Lit-Up 4.00 off
You can get Applied Nutriceuticals Lit-Up pre-workout for 4.00 off just mentioni...

Applied Nutriceuticals Lit-Up (pre-Workout)
Available for Pre-Sale..so it's not out yet...seems to me that people want ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Lit-Up Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Lit-Up Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • No Crash (8)
  • Increased Energy (8)
  • Great Taste (5)
  • Mixes Easily (4)
  • Do Not Mix Well (2)
  • Not A Huge Fan Of The Cherry (1)
  • Wish They Had Lemon Lime (1)
June 8, 2012

Sugarman

Reviews: 2

Age: 38

June 8, 2012
 I've used many preworkout Supps. From pills to powders. By far this is my favorite! !!! One scoop is all you need, but my sweet spot is 1.5-2 scoops. This gives you a great boost in energy, not the cracked out, shaky. Feeling you get from alot of these preworkout Supp. This energy is smooth and steady. You will get an intense focus, great concentration. You will be in the Zone, so to speak. Hours after the gym I was still ready to go. When you so come down, its very smooth. NO crash or upset stomach! No shakes or uneasiness. Just "normalcy " is how I describe it. You feel normal. I also experienced a boost in my mood! Always seemed upbeat! But very focused, and determined. Like someone was giving you that extra push. I guess it was like a desire. A desire to work harder, go stronger, a little faster. Idk. But the focus, and clarity along with the drive is awesome. I hope Thia does it justice.
    April 4, 2012

bblessing140

Age: 24

April 4, 2012
     I have tried many different pre-workouts so I'm not new to taking them. I first took Lit-Up when I was deployed and it has been my favorite pre-workout to this day. I am pretty sensitive to caffeine and try to use products that either are low or have no caffeine. I like that Lit-Up uses all-natural stimulants and I don't feel any type of crash afterwards. I'm currently taking Craze to try something new and while I do think it works pretty good, I do notice I seem to crash a few hours afterwards. I never experienced this with Lit-Up and my lifts were some of the best I've had.

Effectiveness- I always am full of energy, focused, and get a great pump. It is definitely my favorite pre-workout supplement that I have found.

Taste- Some people do not like the cherry citrus flavor, but I have no problems with it whatsoever. It is not a flavor I crave, but at the same time I do not think it tastes bad at all.

Overall- I might try some other pre-workouts from time to time just to try something new, but so far I haven't found any that work as good as Lit-Up does for me.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • May Boost Testosterone
      January 1, 2012

AlphandOmega

Reviews: 42

Age: 20

January 1, 2012
       I have taken White Flood, Jack3d, Ravage, 1MR, C4, NO extreme, NO explode, and Assault. So I have had some experience when it comes to Preworkouts.

Taste: 8
      I tried the peach tea flavor, for a pwo formula it's pretty good. Has a slight aftertaste which kinda threw me off, but I am interested in effectiveness not the taste. IT WAS AN ADDED BONUS THOUGH!!!!!

Mixability.7
      This product did not mix as well as I expected but it was decent enough. The best way I found was to stir it in a glass then let it cool down in the fridge for a bit.

Energy: 9
      This product didn't give as much energy as Jack3d did, but I felt it was a solid clean energy that lasted my entire workout.

Focus: 9
      I had a solid mind muscle connection while on the product, which gave me great concentration on my contractions. Kept me on track in the gym on what I was there to do time and time again.

Pump:9
      This is where this product shines over other pwos I've tried. I got a great solid pump every single time I used this product. Stacked it with creatine, which made it even better. For the last two scoops I had, I stacked with RPM, just to see what would happen. That was probably the best chest workout I ever had.

Muscle building ingredients: 7
      This product is different when it comes to this category. Instead of the typical L-arginine or citruline, beta alanine, and creatine blends this had the beta alanine, D aspartic acid, along with several other ingredients. At 20 years old, I wasn't sure what testosterone effects the DAA would have on me. I definitely felt more aggravated and aggresive when I was at the gym while on this, but it could've all been in my head. I noticed slightly better strength and muscle gains on this then my typical pwos with creatine and protein. Nothing extraordinary though.

Appetite: 10
      This product did nothing to kill my appetite as other pwos have in the past. By the end of my workouts I would be craving my post workout shakes.

Value: 10
      This products is pretty inexpensive everywhere I've seen, just like Jack3d. For me this products contains everything I look for in a pwo so the low price, even at 2 scoops each workout day is a added bonus.
      Overall: 9
      This product exceeded my expectations as another Jack3d knockoff. It is completely unique on it's own, delivered on everything that was promised, the only thing I don't really like about this product is the artificial preservatives and sweetners in it.
      • Do Not Mix Well
      October 26, 2011

vetofunk

Reviews: 4

Age: 32

October 26, 2011
       This is one of my favorite pre-workout supplements. The peach tea tastes amazing, as does the cherry. They definitely have the flavoring down. I started taking this because I didn't want the 1,3 dime in it. And I don't really believe in the whole nitric-oxide pump...I think the more energy you, the harder you work, the better pump you get. So I take this product for the stims, that's it...and it does pretty well with that. I know it has DAA included in it, but it's something I focus on, because I only take this 3/4 days per week.
        May 23, 2011

hect

Reviews: 2

Age: 36

May 23, 2011
         Compared to 1mr I would give it 7. I took the recommended scoop but felt jittered, so I took 1/3 and felt better. Difficult to mix with cold water. I had to drink this supp because I am cycling 1mr. I would not buy it again because energy comes after 30 min vs. 1mr 15 min. Both supp have disapeared allegies symptoms which it's awesome (I live close to orchards).
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Crash
        • Do Not Mix Well

steelforce

Joined: 8/2009
        Reviews: 8
        Reputation: +395
        I took a look at the lable and no creatine.

May 5, 2011

Age: 32

May 5, 2011
         Ok, so I have been taking this product now for a solid 2 weeks and here is what I think:

Taste: I am not a huge fan of the taste, the cherry is just a little too strong for me, but truth is taste for me is not nearly as important as the efficacy of the product. I do wish that they wouldn't use dyes, or artificial crap, but then again there are very few products out there that don't, so it is what it is. All in all, I can deal with the flavor by adding more water to dilute it.

Effectiveness: This product does a great job and what I would say building up over a period of time (maybe like 30 mins) until you feel a great sense of energy that for me made me wanna go in the gym lift heavy. It almost gave me a sense of mental confidence, I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. The last couple of times that I have gone to the gym my motivation has been in the sh*ter, and this product made me get off my ass and hit it hard! There was absolutely no crash at all, in fact it took a good hour after I left the gym before I realized that I wasn't feeling that pump anymore, and unlike the "crack" like feeling from other products this was the complete opposite. Nice smooth comedown, not tired, cranky, or feeling depleted. I have a pretty high tolerance for stimulants, (big coffee drinker) so for me I used 1.5 scoops 30 mins before I went to the gym and then mixed another .5 scoop with my Modern BCAA to hydrate and keep that feeling going throughout my workout. I have noticed that my muscles don't tire as fast, but that could also be due to the BCAA's during the workout. The only negative that I did feel (which was my own fault) was not drinking enough water which Ultimately lead to me being dehydrated and leaving that "cotton mouth" feeling. Other then that I like it.

Value: I think I paid $25.00 at Vitamin Shoppe, which I think is worth it. Truth is all of the pre-workout supplements run around the same price. I like what it did for me, the only reason why I am giving it an 8 is because I am not completely done the product, so I want to see the end results in another 2 weeks.

If you are looking for a pre-wrokout supplement that doesn't give you the "up and down" feeling, then this is a great product for you. If you can stand the over the top cherry flavor then jump on it, because it's worth it.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Mixes Easily
        • No Crash
        • Not A Huge Fan Of The Cherry
        • Wish They Had Lemon Lime

Joined: 3/2011
        Reviews: 0
        Reputation: +5
        Hey, thats somewhat a good review, I also took LIT-UP, its pretty "unknown" by many people, but one of my favorite PWO. I just think you should have finished the bottle before making the review, I believe you would give more than 8.

Joined: 4/2011
        Reputation: +16
        So, it's been almost a month and I figured I'd respond to Leorreia. The product has yet to let me down as far as pump and focus, I am still not a huge fan of the taste. Truth is I care more about the efficacy of the product than anything else. This product labels everything in it, and doesn't put that bullsh** propriety blend, which is really just a way for the company to add fillers. I have tried Jack3d, White Flood, Muscle Marinade (way to strong for me) and now this. I might try another product just to see what else is out there, but to be honest this product is a keeper. So, with that being said, Leorreia here is your score: 9

The only reason I am not giving it a 10 is I have yet to find any product out there that deserves that. If they get it in a lemon lime then maybe! More reviews are coming!

April 6, 2011

bdiamond

Reviews: 22

Age: 30

April 6, 2011
         This is by far my favorite tasting pre workout. I have a high tolerance to most pre workouts and this one is a little different for me. I find that 1.5-2 scoops is the perfect amount for me and gives me a great boost before the gym. I'd suggest taking this 15 min prior to exercising as this is when I usually feel it kick in. One of the best things about it besides how great it works is it's low cost.

Joined: 3/2011
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: +5
          I'm also taking LIT-UP as PWO now, it is working fine, for me the best point of it is the focus and will to lift weight. Tomorrow is my 4th day of LIT-UP, i am taking 1 scoop. 30 min prior to work out and 90 min after PWO meal.

January 18, 2011

beaux

Reviews: 11

Age: 52

January 18, 2011
           There is a great new pre-workout on the market,courtesy of Applied Nutraceuticals, and it is called LIT-UP. The name is an acronym for Lift Increasing Technology.
          It is readily available on many online supplement sites, but I purchased it early, directly from AppNut. I believe I paid $36 or so, which I did think was reasonable, and I know it is substantially cheaper if you order through a vendor, like BB.com.
          The container is small, as it is a concentrate, but it holds 40 servings if you stick to one scoop. I suspect most users will go for two and I personally take 1.5.
          The only flavour is Cherry Citrus. I find it highly palatable, even tasty, and the powder mixes easily in a shaker cup or with a few stirs of a spoon.
          LIT-UP imparts a clean, smoothly increasing energy and it lasts for about three hours before gradually tapering off. I felt no crash whatsoever. The energy is not huge, but it is enough stimulation to push you through a long, gruelling workout and there are no side effects to worry about.
          LIT-UP is definitely intended for energy enhancement, but it does contain D-Aspartic Acid, which is now all the rage as a testosterone booster. I can't say I noticed anything that might signal higher test levels in my body, but I did seem to be increasing my weights in the gym slightly and certainly pounding out a lot more reps.
          LIT-UP contains Beta Alanine and Betaine HCL, two ingredients most lifters seem to favour, and a 'synergistic vitamin blend', which can't be anything but good for you.
          AppNut also claims that LIT-UP will not kill hunger and my experience backs that up.
          Overall, I would recommend others give this new, and so far unique, preworkout a try. AppNut states on the label, "Keep taking until the tub is empty and then keep buying more." I just might take their advice.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • May Boost Testosterone
          • Mixes Easily
          • No Crash
          • Won't Kill Hunger

BigRob

Joined: 9/2010
            Reviews: 7
            Reputation: +43
            Nice man, wanted to know if anybody tried it and here you are, repĀ“d :)

Have you used Lit-Up? Submit your own Review!