Free Test

By: Applied Nutriceuticals

Well sports fans its time for me start doing reviews on recent products that I've added to my arsenal.I'd like to state that I completed one bottle of Freetest which last for 25 days.
By only running one bottle,I might have done an injustice because as many of us know,a t-booster starts kicking in full gear in weeks 2-3.That being said,I'll give my evaluation regardless.The first things I noticed was increased strength and recovery.After week two,the increased libido was in effect.I'm currently stuck at a barbell bench-press of 305.Freetest didnt help me increase the weight,but it did add 2 more reps.However,I was in week 3 of running creatine mono,so I was now fully saturated and the extra reps could be attibuted to the mono.
Now the recovery was great starting in week two.I started doing chest twice a week to see how my recovery was and I was very pleased.Soreness was down and nearly unnoticible while on Freetest.Now one of the ingredients that intrigued me was the"suicide estrogen inhibitor."I began Freetest at 192lbs,and I'm now at 199lbs.Again the gains could be from the mono but lets give Freetest the benefit of the doubt.I believe the estrogen blocker helped me maintain my 9%bf while gaining the extra 5 pounds.My diet was in check,like always and my fuid intake was huge.
Now its time for the HUGE negative,I've NEVER experienced acne from any product,like I did on freetest.I have always had clear skin and never battled acne as an adolescent,so this must be attributed to freetest.Honestly,if it was not for the major acne,I would have given it straight 9's.I also want to thank the fello SR member for trading me this product,so I can't give a value opinion.I have seen it going for 35-45$ and thats not to bad,but its only a 25 day cycle.
So it is a great product with great results,but the acne was really not something I can tolerate,especially while on vacation and going to the beach daily,maybe I'd be better off running this in the winter behind close doors.LOL

• BrooklynBuff
      July 6, 2011

LOL,apologies on the spacing!!
    • shinndigg
      July 6, 2011

Well you suck at writing, but you're good on reviews Buff, ha ha.
    • joeoftwins

Nice!
    • Virtus
      July 6, 2011

Nice review brother. Yeah that acne thing sucks, but two extra reps at 305 is flippin awesome gains. Nice work!
    • houstontexas
      July 6, 2011

Glad it worked out well for you Buff. Acne sucks I guess, but hey I've had to deal with it my whole life so get over it lol.
    • jdthered

Nice review my man
    • BrooklynBuff

Thanks fellas
      @shinndigg:I can't type for sh*t,I hate cpu's
      @Virtus:pizza face isn't a good look for me
      @Houston:thanks for the trade bro
      No spaces again LOL
    • kris65

Nice review as usual Buff REP+
    • bignastyrico

Nice one bro

First things first, I lift weights about 4 times a week. I'm only 25 and this is my second test booster. I have also tried Animal Stak with great results.

With that said, I stacked Free Test with HGHUP from the same makers. Purple InTrain from Controlled Labs, Jack3d from USP, Kre Alkalyn and Glutalyn from Sci-fit and MyoFusion and Dymatize Protein a long with an everyday vitamin from Costco.

Before I get started with the actual review, keep in mind that I just turned 25 so I may still have tons of testosterone production already.

Overall, I gave this product a 6. The ingredients alone made me wonder how in the hell is it suppose to boost my test? It's rather unimpressive. I usually do about a full cycle of a product 8-12 weeks before I pass judgment but this thing was so disappointing I didn't even care to purchase another bottle.

Effectiveness, who knows for sure. I did gain about 5 lbs in every aspect of my lifts, meaning I could rep 5 lbs more in curling, dumbell press etc., but I can't attribute it all to FT. As for hardness, definitions, anything like that, I noticed a little bit but nothing that jumps out at you like "whoa" what is he taking?

And finally value, I found a bottle of 100 caps online for about $44 with shipping, you can find it cheaper at like one or two other sites. Probably won't find it at GNC or Super Supps, I drove 20 mins to a Vitamin Shoppe and they sold it for $49.99. Not worth it if you ask me.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength

February 10, 2011

How long did you run it for bro?
      • JackedElf
        February 10, 2011

100 caps at 4 a day, that's 25 days. A little over 3 weeks, and the recommended cycle is 8 to 12. Which brings me to my value rating again. They need larger amounts of bottles.
        February 10, 2011

Mm yea well its usually around week 3 that you notice that physical difference. You should of right away noticed that you had increased agrression in the gym if it was working.. alteast thats what test boosters do for me. I had a product that only had 20 servings in it.. but started off with half a serving for 2 weeks, then built it up.. seems to work for me.
        Try that next time with a testbooster.. it will make it last longer and might help ya get more effectiveness out of the product.
      • chichistrong
        February 10, 2011

That is why I stick with the Animal Stak, running my second can and I am loving it. I know it sucks when you try something new expecting better gains and it just a let down, specially when the price is that high
        February 10, 2011

I actually did a bottle of a test product called free test.. but it was from another company. It worked really well. And i took another one called test revolution that worked really good also.

I began taking Free Test after some rave reviews from the guys at the local Vitamin Shoppe. It seemed to be less expensive than the competition and the science seemed sound, so I picked it up. I was at first skeptical but that all disappeared within the first week. What an amazing product: I noticed an immediate increase in recovery and a decrease in soreness. My strength seemed to last all the way through my workouts. By the end of the bottle I had gained muscle, increased weight on almost all of my lifts and lost fat, my wife even asked if I was on something.. especially in the libido department. I had no negative side effects like I have had on a few other test boosters. I'm hooked, highly recommended.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Recovery
      • Increased Strength
      • Increased Libido

Im on my Second straight bottle of Free Test and have Stacked it with Two bottles of Methyl1D.What i have seen from it is that Free Test is a good Anti Estrogen Blocker.Yes it is a test booster but stacked with a potent test booster it is much more effective.My strength gains in reps have gone up to 225 18 times straight thats a 5 rep gain from the first week!But also note that proper diet and a constant gravytrain of Protien and creatine and nutients will enhance these boosters much more.Yes it can get very expensive but supplements come first beer comes second.Well for me anyway.Do IT BIG everyone and make your dreams come true i know you can do it peace.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Anti-estrogen Blocker
        • Increased Libido

I was surprised at the effectiveness of this product. Within the first week, I experienced fat loss, elevated endurance and sex Drive. And those effects carried on into the following weeks. Within the second week, I started noticing faster recovery and slight increases in strength, a few lbs added here and there. Within the third week, the strength gains really took hold. I started adding more weight and eventually busted through all of my PRs. It was apparent a second bottle was needed to keep this progress going. Midway into my fifth week, I started leveling out. I still made progress but it slowed down. I made the best out of it and squeezed out every last bit I could of the remainder of the bottle. I put on a solid 5 lean lbs in 7 weeks. I'd say it was a successful run.

Here's a breakdown of 5 aspects of Free Test:

Here's a breakdown of 5 aspects of Free Test:

Strength/Endurance: My endurance started to build up within days of use. During my first week, I wasn't getting any good sleep due to the heat. Taking 2 FT first thing in the morning helped me feel refreshed and energized. 4hours of sleep felt like I had about 8 hours. My endurance started to build up progressively each day. I noticed my time between sets were much shorter and I was even jumping from set to set making it nearly a super set. Strength wise I was able to match up my 5x5 PR's in weights with higher reps. I was pretty shocked.

Mood: My mood varied between Calm and confident within the first week or two. Later on it progressed onto feeling amped,excited and a tiny bit aggro. Overall my mood has good while on Free Test.

Libido: This one took a week to trigger into enhancing my libido. My libido beforehand was decent, however after a week's use I was a dog in heat. My poor GF. Noticed some morning wood a couple times a week.

Body Changes: Prior to taking Free Test I was gaining 1-1.5#'s per week. Within a week's use my weight gain actually turned into weight loss using the same intake at 3300cal. I would notice in the morning that I looked fairly lean and flushed than bloated from all the carbs I've been eating. This is where I think the 3,7 Keto kicked in. Within a bottle's use I had no fat gains and minimal fat loss in my thighs per caliper recordings.

Side Effects: I experienced little to no side effects. Had minor acne around dry areas of my shoulders. One noticeable pimple under my chin which could have developed from the lack of sleep I was having. What I thought I had AI related joint pain turned out to be just a coincidence as it wasn't on going.

Overall I'm quite satisfied with this product and will continue to use this during my bulk. I ended up buying 2 more bottles and will be trying it with HGH UP. I will even consider using this on a cut.
            • Good Anti-estrogen Blocker

Hello all, I have lurked on SR for a while and am a member of a few other forums (LO, AM, etc.). I have recently completed a log of AN Free Test, N.O. Uptake, and IGF-2. This review is over the 3 combined, I have differentiated the effects I have noticed between the three based upon my prior experience with similar products.

Beginning Measurements:

Waist: 34.0"
              Rt. Calf: 17.1"
              Lt. Calf: 17.0"
              Neck: 18.0"

This was an 8 week run of these programs, diet was set at a lean bulk and was nearing 4000 kCal by the end of the log. I gained 3 pounds and ended the log looking leaner and more muscular, especially my back. I am currently AD Army so my training is very performance oriented and I believe that these products helped me with that.

Final Review: This will be over the entire stack, as opposed to individual products, I will do my best to differentiate between the three but I know that many of the effects overlapped between the three products. I also am not going to give them numeric values and will just report the effects.

Strength: I noticed consistent gains in strength, in all exercises. I normally cannot progress in weight every week but I was able to do that consistently and set my fair share of PR's during this 8 week run. What was most significant to me is how quickly my strength picked back up after JRTC and even more impressive was the fact that I didn't lose any strength during my incredibly inconsistent leave. I will attribute this to IGF-2 and Free Test more than Uptake.

Endurance: My rest periods were significantly decreased, especially after I began doing complexes with the program zir.Red has designed for me. I will attribute most of this to N.O. Uptake and it was noticeable.

Recovery: This will be overnight recovery, not between set recovery. I noticed an increase in my body's ability to recover. It was significant, some of this will be attributed to the amount of kCal I was consuming on a regular basis but I was surprised by how I was able to get back into 2x a day workouts and not wake up hurting the next day. Onset was almost immediate.

Sleep Quality: As a general rule, my sleep quality was greatly improved during these 8 weeks. In fact, in the days since I have run out my sleep quality is noticeable lowered and I am waking up much more often in the night and having a harder time falling asleep to begin with. I will attribute this almost solely to IGF-2

Physique Changes: This was not the primary goal of this log but the physique changes were noticeable. My weight increased ~4 pounds (would have been more if I were more consistent with my diet over the holiday's) but I stayed just as lean, if not ended up leaner. I was pleased as physique changes are always welcome.

Pumps: With 5 caps a day the pumps were phenomenal, but 6 is where I prefer it. It was noticeable in every workout and was incredibly noticeable when we would run distance. My calves would be engorged with blood and sometimes it would be painful. I would occasionally get lower back pumps, nothing extraordinary, but noticeable. The effect increased with consistent dosing.

Vascularity: During this run, I can say that my vascularity was much improved. Some of this is from Free Test and some of this is from the pump in N.O. Uptake. I can say that when I ran out of FT, my all day vascularity decreased noticeably. Once I started working out it wasn't noticeable but it was extremely noticeable in a rested state.

Muscle Density: This is a hard one to gauge but I noticed that as the log went on my pecs felt significantly more dense. It was most noticeable in my chest because it is my weakest muscle from a physique standpoint and is normally the last to progress. The density is still there but it has decreased recently, I attribute most of this to IGF-2 because it has subsided since I ran out.

Overall: I would buy these products again. I was a big fan of IGF-2 and N.O. Uptake specifically. Free Test did exactly what I had bought it to do and I believe that all of these products are worth the price. I will be using IGF-2 again (may even try R1's Prime/IGF-2 stack) but the standout product to me was N.O. Uptake. I have been a fan of AppNut products since I initially used RPM/Drive (love Drive) and N.O. Uptake is a fantastic preworkout for pumps/muscular endurance. Can't wait to order some Uncut in the near future and see how they do together (assuming they continue to make Uptake)
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Increased Vascularity
              • Good Anti-estrogen Blocker

Used up the whole bottle with 2 pills in the morning and 2 later on in the day. I was hesitant because of it's claim to be a suicide aromatase inhibitor. My joints were not sore at all and my libido was exactly what I was hoping for. My sexual Drive was much higher and I was clearly producing more sperm but it wasn't something uncontrollable, like with some phs (which free test is not).

• John5516
                    October 6, 2010

How did this help in the gym? Give you more strength, mass?
                  • DogRomeo
                    October 6, 2010

Where are the gains you made to support all 9s?

I've been taking this since late December and just finished my first bottle, I gained around 5 pounds and my muscle tone has gone up noticeable. With this I have been taking HGHUP. Overall I would recommend it, easy to take and helps a lot with my workouts.

• AlphandOmega
                      January 26, 2012

Dude you are 19. Did you just start weightlifting? You don't need a test boosting product unless you went to your doctor and got your levels tested.

okay I used about 7 days worth and had something funny happen. First I got a little acne. I don't mind that because acne=testosterone in my book. But then around day 7 omg.. No joke my sweat around my groin started smelling really fishy. Its probably just a side effect from the testosterone but it was pretty bad. Right after I stopped taking the supplement the smell went away. I dont have any dates coming up so maybe I will give it one more shot..

• SoCalLivin
                        January 29, 2012

How do you rate a product after 7 days, and the only effects are zits and crotch rot.
                      • Jakeman6797
                        January 29, 2012

How do you give a product a 9 overall, but all you talked aout was that you took it for only 7 days and it had badside effects?
                      • Saint68
                        (-5)
                        January 29, 2012

It increased my strength and my muscles were harder. I noticed these good things but the crotch smell wasn't worth continuing. It took less than a few days to notice all these effects so i wrote. cheers!
                      • FlashSunday
                        January 29, 2012

Girls arent supposed to take this.
                      • DT
                        (0)
                        January 29, 2012

The effect you are noticing actually sounds like trimethyluria- it is a disorder caused by the inability to metabolize the acetyl l-carnitine in the product. I would get it checked out- this is not a normal reaction to this product
                      • DT
                        (0)
                        January 30, 2012

More info on Free Test:

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.