This product has been reported as discontinued.

Lean Mass Builder

By: Applied Delivery Systems

Lean Mass Builder is a Casein Protein Powder manufactured by Applied Delivery Systems. It utilizes the slowest digesting form of protein. Often used for a time released version of protein, it will help increase muscle recovery and strength. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Lean Mass Builder?
Click to Expand

This is one of my favorite post-workout proteins.It has a very impressive amino acid profile,and it provides 2.5 grams of creatine monohydrate per serving.I found that this was just the right amount of creatine to squeeze out one more rep,without really gaining any unwanted water retention.It has around 28 servings and the taste was outstanding.I've used the strawberry and chocolate and they all mixed very well even without using a blender.This isn't a popular protein probably due to the high price tag.The company itself is located in Manhattan,NYC so I managed to get a couple of tubs at a discounted rate by just stopping by their headquarters.Since it does contain creatine it does "knock out two birds with one stone" when I started these proteins,I already had been saturated with creatine,so the 2.5 grams of mono seemed to maintain saturation while only using one scoop per day.This was a very effective protein and remains to be in my top five favorites,even though it isn't one of the most popular.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Maintains Creatine Saturation

• venom434
    March 10, 2011

I've tried this a while ago, i thought it was a decent protein actually. can't find it anymore though.
    March 10, 2011

They still have it at gnc,but if I don't see a red sticker ,I don't go near it.
    March 10, 2011

Do they sell this anywhere outside gnc? ive checked the only 3 sites i shop at and nada
  • venom434
    March 10, 2011

Yeah I would only buy it if I could find it really cheap and discounted.
    March 10, 2011

Good question Rico,I picked two tubs for 40$ directly from ADS,but beside that and gnc,I can't find them anywhere.If you do please let us know.

2 for 40 thats not bad. what size are the tubs

Rico= 2 pounders

Oh lol nvm lol

I just finished my first can of this stuff and i love it. Has everything you need protein,creatine, and aminos. i like this product better than the amp whey 60. Take a scoop after you workout and half a scoop before bed. the scoop before bed will increase your metabolism, you wake up in the morning starving and ready to eat. Wish they made bigger cans the 2lbs doesn't last long though.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Metabolism

Its tough for me to rate 1 protein since I use about six different brands at any given time. I really did not enjoy the taste of the vanilla very much at all. Luckily I only paid 10 bucks for the tub on a markdown rack at a local store. However the makeup of this protein is pretty top notch so if you can find a deal it is worth a try.

Ive tried Lean Mass Builder months ago and really loved it..im curious and always want to try other products ive tried Six Star protein wheybolic60 and probolic sr..none of those compare to Lean Mass Builder..this comes with 2.5 grams of creatine! love this stuff plus it tastes awsome!
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.