Antaeus Labs Ultradrol

Ultradrol Antaeus Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Test Powder Reviews
Test Powder (28 Reviews)
USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid Reviews
D-Aspartic Acid (22 Reviews)
Innovative Body Enhancement Epistane Reviews
Epistane (21 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

FS: P-Mag, Trenazone, EP-Stane, Ultradrol, Transaderm
My shoulder, back and knee just aren't letting me hit the gym like I used t...

Ultradrol Elite Form. (Methylsten) + Epi-10 + Stano-200 a Bulk for the Masses
Another one of my mediocre logs, you know the typical ones that I update like tw...

Ultradrol/Trenazone 4-week cycle.
Hey fellas, I have experience with Epistane products, but would like to try some...

Ultradrol and Halo-V stack. Need opinions
Im looking to start my third ph cycle. I have been looking at a stack of Ultradr...

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Treazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!
The day is finally here... The triple stack begins! Age - 30 Starting weight- 1...

Ultradrol/stano stack, final dosing questions
Greeting SR! So, as some of you know, ive been planning my ultra/stano stack fo...

Ultradrol/stano cycle, am i missing anything?
Hey all, just planning out my next cycle. Giving Ultradrol a shot, with stano to...

Looking to trade, two bottles of Ultradrol. Preferably for mechabol.
Was going to run Ultra, but thinking Id rather run mechabol. If anyone is intere...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Ultradrol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Ultradrol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Feeling Of Increased Energy (3)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Good Value (3)
    • Increased Recovery (2)
    • Not Effective (2)
    • No Strength Gains (2)
    • No Muscle Hardness (1)
    February 9, 2012

Age: 23

February 9, 2012
     Hey SR, thought I would drop my review on Ultradrol by Antaeus Labs.

First off, I ran this for 5 weeks, increasing the dosage every 5 days or so. The dosing increments looked like this: 8/12/16/20/24/32.

Also, I stacked this with Trenazone 1/1/1.5/1.5/2 and H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100

I also ran T3 from 25mcg ramped up to 125mcg and back down to 12.5mcg. I also ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from 20mcg up to 100mcg.

My PCT after cycle is Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25 along with Stoked, Testopro(have some left over for a week), DAA(until my Dpol shows up), Triazole, Cycle Assist, and Arimadexin PCT (OTC PCT).

Methylstenbolone appears to be a promising compound and has been touted to carrying similar strength and weight increases to superdrol, but with far more limited sides. The anabolic/androgenic ratio is purportedly 660/170. This compound does not convert to estrogen, but may increase freely circulating estrogen and testosterone, which may or may not increase chances for gyno related issues. This is all information gleaned from primordialperformance.com under the Methylstenbolone information page.

During this cycle, support supplements I took were Cycle assist, milk thistle, Fishoil, Cissus bulk powder, coQ10, Taurine, Creatine Mono, as well as my regular BCAA's and such. Diet during this cycle was exceptionally clean, consisting of Lean Meats, dairy, legumes and beans, cruciforus vegetables, eggs, ect.

-------------Effectiveness(5/10)-------------

To be completely honest, my experience with Ultradrol was very disappointing. As you can see above, I increased my doses to well above recommended levels in order to determine if there was any sort of level that would trigger the impressive strength gains and mass that some beta loggers have experienced. I do not feel like I gained strength on this product, weight was decreasing but that was the plan, and I don’t feel like this contributed to any leaning or hardening of my body. Granted, I took this on a cut so I wasn't looking for or desiring massive weight gain, but I seriously doubt 20-25 pounds would be possible for anyone (with any good amount being actual muscle mass) and I was expecting strength to go up at least a little bit.

---------------Value(6/10)-------------------

With how I ran this product, the value was really low. If you read Virtus's review on this he ran it 8/8/12/12 and used less than a bottle. For my cycle, not only did I extend my cycle by a week, but I more than doubled the doseage and stacked it with two other compounds. I used almost two full bottles of this, which would run about $70 bucks just for the Ultra.

-----------------Sides(1/10)----------------

This is the shining point, if any, for this product. I may have had phantom back pumps the last week and I did have some extra body acne. But, all things considered running two Methyls and running this one in particular at such a high dose, the lack of sides was really quite impressive.

---------Convenience/Taste(9/10)----------

What can I say? They are pills that don't taste or smell like anything. It did get annoying toward the end taking 8 of them a day, but that's about it.

-----------------Overall(6/10)---------------

I highly disagree with comparing this in any way to superdrol, I just didn't see or feel anything near the strength or aggression of superdrol when Im on this. This may indeed be partially due to T3/Clen, I haven't ruled that out, but I feel like at the doses I took I should have had something along the lines of feeling like I was on a prohormone. Looking back at it, besides shoving pills down my throat every 6-8 hours, I wouldn't have even known I was taking anything besides a thermo/stim compound from the T3/Clen.
    Overall, because of the cost of this compound compared to others I probably will not buy it again. I do feel like it would be more effective (for me) if I hadn't run it with T3/Clen, but superdrol works even better for me and I can handle the sides from that. I would recommend this to someone on their 3rd or 4th run that wants a low side PH before jumping into SD or who can't handle the sides. For those of us that love good old SD, just stock up and stick with that, it'll never steer us wrong!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Low To No Side Effects
    • Might Be Better In Other Stacks
    • No Strength Gains
    • No Muscle Hardness

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    Hi I am 17 and there is this hot girl in my class who likes big arms and I want to get in the sack with her. Will this help me get bigger arms? I kid good review man

Reputation: +3345
    Thanks man. Haha, I'm on my phone so all I saw at first was, hi I'm 17... Almost facepalmed, and then saw it was you.

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    ^^^LOL

yon
    yon

Joined: 4/2011
    Reputation: -3
    How can you gauge UD if you stacked it with two other PH?

Reputation: +3345
    I have taken both of the other phs previously at the length and doses I took this time around, so i felt like it was safe to be able to differentiate the results.

October 5, 2011

Age: 29

October 5, 2011
     Been wanting to get this review out for a long time. Thank you all for your patience.

First of all lets start with some information on methylstenbolone, the compound in Ultradrol.

The above site is an excellent resource by the way, for many compounds.

I did something different than the other logs out there going on with Ultradrol, I used it on a recomp diet. I am not going to delve to deeply into what that means, beceause Petey has written a guide on recomping that is more informative than anything I could ever put together. You can find it on this site as a sticky in the forums.

I ran this for 4 weeks.
    8/8/12/12

This compound works quickly. I noticed visceral changes, a little fat loss and swelling of muscles in a little under a week. I lost a little fat from around my midsection as well as around my pecs and face. This surprised me, especially since I also put on 8lbs. This put me up near 223lbs.

One of the things that I noticed early on was not just a the "constant pump" feeling that I get with compounds like Superdrol, but also a "healthier" feeling all over in my musculature. I had more energy, less buildup of lactic acid, more endurance, the ability to throw up those extra reps that I couldn't previously.

Bench press gained more in the endurance aspect than the 1rm aspects. For example, I got 285 up 8x for the first time on bench. I got 305 for 4, 315 for 3 to match my 1rm record. I didn't go for 1rm's just to be softer on my joints.

I took no pre-wo's or creatine, saving my Greenmag for PCT. I took fishoil, glucosamine, a generic multi from costco. I used Cycle Assist as I usually do, but I take all of my CA pm before bed.

PCT is Torem/Clomid combo.
    Torem
    120/90/60/30
    Clomid
    100/100/50/50
    Purus Labs Recycle, PP TCF-1 DAA.

Also in PCT I have Peptides
    GHRP-2/Ipramorelin (switching off) and modGRF1-29, both 3x daily 100/mcg each.

I am up 4lbs in PCT and down in BF. And feeling great.

Sides that I got from Ultradrol were non-existant, and this is a big deal because Superdrol, which I would absolutely compare UD to in terms of compound strength, makes me feel horrendous. I have not had a chance to do bloods yet, but will at the end of my PCT. Superdrol gives me massive lethargy all the time and slight nausea when I go to 30mg/ed. Ultradrol didn't do any of this. I did get feel a little sick once, but I don't think it had anything to do with UD. I do feel that UD is slightly less strong than SD, but is simply based on my "feel" during the cycle.

Cycles with this stuff for bulking are going to be amazing. I think that 15-20lbs is easily attainable. 3-4 week cycles are probably all that is necessary, which is great because 6 weeks cycles get annoying for me personally toward the end.

Best part, I think that UD can be stacked with non-methyl safely and effectively. Trenazone is what I specifically have in mind for my next cycle. Also, my cycle with UD didn't even use up an entire bottle....
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Feeling Of Increased Energy
    • Euphoria
    • Increased Recovery
      hulkish1
      hulkish1

Joined: 8/2011
      Reviews: 63
      Reputation: +3047
      very nice bro. i think i will use this if i don't get to heavy into real anabolics. great review as always.

Reputation: +87
      Great review, I hope this stuff is still available in a year or two if and when I decide to run a cycle. Is the GHRP-2 intended to help you maintain more of your gains from the cycle? Or to simply help with overall health and recovery?

Reputation: +169
      Great information as always!

Thanks guys.

Pac- I am using the gh peps for both those reasons. And it works.

toolhead

andrew17019
      andrew17019

Reviews: 16
      Reputation: +223
      Good review. I'm looking forward to hear about how Trenazone and UD match up together. I think those two are in my future. Guess I know what I want for Christmas now.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +3345
      Great review. One quick question tho. How much was the paycheck from AL? You just SOLD this product! Looking forward to trying this with trenazone after the new year.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +1570
      Haha I really should ask jake for a cut huh? Little nypd (no offense brooklyn) action!

Reply #10:

Reputation: +87
      I was just browsing lockout supplements and noticed they have an Ultradrol/Trenazone combo going for 80 bucks and they have 19 units left...thought some of you might be interested.

Reply #11:

Reputation: +155
      Very well written. My next cycle will be UD/PP Deramacrine. Although I am in love with Trenazone. Any other PHs you think might stack well with UD?

Reply #12:

Reputation: +1570
      kbordner- honestly I think trenazone would be the best, but I remember discussing dermacrine with you and that defintely sounds like a fun cycle.

With the lack of sides I suppose you could stack it with furuza to cut up a bit more (or 11oxo high dose) or mlmg to bulk up the cycle more (havent tried mlmg but I have the bottles on standby).

Pacmania- yeah and $80 is a phenomenal deal because I paid $45 for UD on pre-sale and I think 45 for each of the trenazone bottles I have laying around.

Reply #13:

Reputation: +567
      Nice Review my man Virtus!
      Be sure to log that Ultradrol/Trenazone stack if you are going to stack them!

1.) Did you have any joint problems at all?
      2.) Did you get any back pumps ever?

Reply #14:

Kubiztky-

I should have mentioned that a bit. I always have joint problems, especially my left shoulder and knee, but none of it was aggravated by dryness like when I was on Epi/Trenazone. Not even close. I made sure I preloaded the **** out of my joint support stuff. I forgot to add that I used Hyalauronic acid in addition to glucosamine/chondroitin.

On pumps, I don't really get them in general. Don't know why, just never have. I also am very careful with deadlifts and squats, or anything where I stress my left leg with weight since it has some titanium holding my shin together.

Reply #15:
      Primal
      Primal

Joined: 6/2011
      Reputation: +19
      Been looking at a lot of potential good stackers with trenazone. Would you think a 4 week cycle of trenazone and ultradrol would be more effective than for a lean bulk than 6 weeks of trenazone and something a bit more mild like Hdrol or Pmag, or even epistane for that matter?

Reply #16:
      jagath
      jagath

Joined: 5/2009
      Reputation: 0
      Nice review ..but I wish you posted this yesterday ..I was debating whether to do Epi or HDrol and went with Hdrol this morning ..if I have seen this I would have gone with UD definitely :(

Reply #17:

Reputation: +1570
      Primal- well Ultradrol was pretty dry for me, but minus the jouint pain of Epi. So it would be comprable but maybe more powerful than Epi/Trenazone...plus less expensive. And, I hate some of the sides of Epistane...like the sleep issues. Nothing like that happened with UD.

I think that trenazone is an excellent product for any of those stacks, especially hdrol and epi for a lean bulk. But I think you would gain more muscle mass with UD/Trenazone than epi/trenazone. I am not sure which would really be harsher on your system, I seemed to be recovering just as well from UD as I have from Epistane.

I think I severly limited the ability of UD by limiting my caloric intake as I did. Epistane might be a better recomp agent than UD, but UD is going to be better for muscle gain.

I believe the steroid profiles on PP's website would back me up on this. Here is Epistane's profile:

Reply #18:

Jagath- sorry brother!

Reply #19:

Joined: 3/2009
      Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +3994
      Outstanding review, brother! Way to start out the reviews for this product.

Interesting to see someone utilizing the combo SERM method for a change! How are you liking the effects?

-AP

Reply #20:
      chichistrong
      chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2173
      about fcking time this review was up. I've been waiting for this for more than a week. Thanks a lot brother, I am going to buy a couple of bottles of this for the future. Gotta love AL, they seem to make some real quality AAS.

From what I understand, non of their products convert to anything right? they are already the active compound, so that makes them AAS, right?

Reply #21:

Reputation: +1570
      Petey- I love the torem/clomid combo. The "boys" are back to fullsize in about 5 days, and I feel normal after a week. Just seems to work. No sides either. And I have done it with three different brands and the results were consistent.

Reply #22:

Reputation: +1570
      Chichi- yeah technically it would, they are "target steroids".

I think that they are AAS, or DS's. Whatever you want to call them, they're steroids none the less. Fun ones.

Reply #23:

Reputation: +567
      Hmmm, got me thinking. When does Ultradrol and Trenazone go out of date? I may have to order some just so I'll have it before it gets banned.

Reply #24:

Reputation: +1570
      K- pm me to remember to look and ill check out all my expy's on my ud and tz.

Reply #25:

Reputation: +68
      I plan on running Clomid and Torem together for my next PCT as well. I'm kinda curious why you ran them both at full strength, especially considering that you felt you had almost no sides and ran UD for just 4 weeks.

Reply #26:

@ AngryOldMan.
      I'm not trying to speak for Virtus in anyway but this is why I think he did both of them.

1.) Ultradrol is supposed to be as strong as Superdrol, maybe a little weaker.

2.) Virtus is always really smart and careful about his PCT to maintain all of his gains. (In his case, he actually gained while on PCT.)

3.) If I'm not mistaken Ultradrol is only supposed to be taken 4 weeks.

4.) Also, just because he didn't fell any sides while on cycle doesn't mean he had no sides. It's hard to tell all of that without getting blood work.

Reply #27:

Reputation: +1570
      Kub- the expiration on UD is 7/2014 and the tren doesn't have one on it that I can see, but you can email jake at antaeus and ask. He has the customer service email address on their website.

Angry- Kub had most of my reasons there.
      1. I didn't know how shut down I was going to be.
      2. I hate losing gains, especially strength, because they take so long to get.
      3. There aren't any good, proven PCT protocols out there on UD yet, so I figured I would take it as safe as possible in case something went badly.
      4. This PCT protocol really works for me personally, and I highly suggest that everyone find what specifically works well for them. I think that is key to doing this safely.

Reply #28:

Joined: 3/2009
      Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +3994
      Props on knowing your body, Virtus. I can't speak from experience in that department as I still have my natural status, but from what I've read and those I've assisted in their cycles, they've liked the combo method as well.

Also, for all of those out there contemplating Ultradrol, we can't emphasize it enough that for the love of god, don't run something like this as you're first cycle. I don't want to be getting any more PM's about how to cycle this when your background includes 1 year of lifting and your supplement experience is limited to a protein and a multivitamin.

-AP

Reply #29:

Reputation: +68
      @Virtus & Kub

Thanks for the info guys. While I thought that the strength of UD was the reason for the bumped up PCT, I had only seen people run their PCT longer (5-6weeks) for harsh cycles. This is the first time I've seen someone (that I trust) run two full strength SERMs simultaneously. Good to know that's an option. My next PH won't be anywhere near as harsh as UD, so I'm going to run both, but at a reduced level. Thanks again.

Reply #30:

Reputation: +1570
      Angry- good stuff! Let us know how it goes so we keep the info fresh on this site!

Petey- Yeah you are right on about that and I should have made a comment on this.

This is a good 4th/5th round product. You should at least have halodrol/pmag and epistane and a stack as well. You really should have some experience under your belt because this compound is going to have risks involved.

Reply #31:
      dc230
      dc230

Reputation: +21
      UD/lmg seems awesome for serious size gains.

Reply #32:

Reputation: +52
      About time V! Stellar review, this compound sounds sick..

Reply #33:
      jaredbraun
      jaredbraun

Joined: 10/2011
      Reputation: +9
      Thinking about taking Ultradrol and trenazone or Ultradrol and P-mag. Which would be better for a bulking cycle?

Reply #34:
      jatellio
      jatellio

Joined: 10/2011
      Reputation: 0
      Hey Virtus. I am in the middle of doing MASSIVE research on Prohormones/Test boosters. I have already been on multiple sites, reading multiple articles about ingredients, products, reviews, and such. This site has been the most helpful, and your posts/replies on other posts appear to be the most intellectual/helpful. Based on all of this...I was wondering if you could provide me with some much needed advice on a PH/PCT cycle that is safe. I am very experienced with weightlifting and knowledge/use in pre/post workout supps and the necessary nutrition for results. However, I have yet to put myself into the realm of PHs. I want some massive results in the next year, and this looks like the best route. Any chance you can help?

Reply #35:
      Metallover
      Metallover

Joined: 11/2011
      Reputation: +6
      Great Review Virtus. Do you know If Anteaus Labs is run by Patrick Arnold? I heard this was his new company...oh and to Jared reply#33, I'm not Virtus but i would run The Ultradrol/Tren, it's better for bulk and that way you aren't running 2 methylated compounds at once.

Reply #36:

Reputation: +5
      Great review Virtus. About to run a cycle of UD myself as soon as it gets here (Stupid snail mail). My PCT looks like this:

Nolva

Reply #37:

Reputation: +5
      Oops. Pressed post accidentally. My PCT is nolva: 20/20/10/10
      DAA
      Drive post cycle
      BCAAs and creatine.

Anything I should add? Any suggestions anyone?

Reply #38:
      riccoxxo
      riccoxxo

Joined: 6/2010
      Reputation: +2
      Great review, where do you get all your products, do you have one source or multiple.

Reply #39:
      carneiro63
      carneiro63

Joined: 2/2012
      Reputation: 0
      So I'm 23 and have been lifting for about 3 years now. Slowed down last year due to a elbow fracture and am trying to bulk up again. I am interested in PH, but am not very knowledgable on PHs. Was wondering if you could help me out with a suggested PH, PCT, Liver support... ECT. I'm interested in trying a PH, but want to do it right. I also figure testosterone boosters wouldn't be very helpful since i'm 23. Not sure how accurate that is?? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

Reply #40:

Reputation: +1570
      Hey guys- please read the prohormone threads, all of them, before asking questions, then if you need anything else clarified post a new thread in the forum.

Its impossible for me to help people here, and no one else sees that a new post has gone up besides the reviewer.

Thanks!

Reply #41:
      bhurd
      bhurd

Joined: 4/2012
      Reviews: 7
      Reputation: +31
      V! I think im your number one fan. Because of you I can confidently help my friends and family (dad) with the proper cycles of certain gears!

thank you for actually caring about the users and peoples well-being! I share your passion when i try to help people.

Reply #42:
      707daniel1
      707daniel1

Joined: 6/2012
      Reputation: +3
      hey virtus, do u feel that torem and clomid is overkill? I have torem on hand but not clomid.....I thought torem would be enough? I also have nolva but that might be too harsh to mix with torem?

April 28, 2013

Age: 24

April 28, 2013
       Well bro, this is my very first review on this website so if any mistake would happen, i'm sorry.

My PH was Ultradrol and Trenazol so this review will include both effect because I dont know which one that really work!!
      - dose Ultradrol 8/12/12/16
      Tren 1ml-30days

Cycle support - cycle assist
      PCT - Post cycle X3, Test powerder, Erase
      and yes no SERMs!! I dont really know where to find this in Thailand.

My Starting weight is 70 Kg, 169cm tall and i'm Asian

After finished 4 weeks of PH stacks - 78.xx feel very bloat as hell according to water retention maybe..

After finished 30 days of PCT - 75.xx, i'm looking better maybe the water weight is just gone and I dont think I really lose muscle. Why? because I just check my arm size everyday and its almost the same as the day I start PCT. Starting arm is 14.8" and finished at 15.5 and after finish PCT its 15.4

The side effect is not really noticable... I drank a gallon of water daily and have cycle assist to help. Later I will drop on libido and now I feel like everything is recover

Effectiveness - For the mass gain, I would recommend but for the strength gain NO!! I dont feel a Significant increase in strength after 5KG(almost 12lb) of mass gain but well I least its a little gain but not insane and I dont feel its recovery any fast, Still sore like the same
      • No Strength Gains
      WarMachine
      WarMachine

Reviews: 75
      Reputation: +2388
      No SERM? No strength gain?

Two Words:

Epic Fail!!!

Joined: 3/2012
      Reputation: +55
      I don't know why you would consider running a ph even though you no you don't have access to a serm. And being bloated is because of high estrogen.

Joined: 3/2012
      Reputation: +55
      *know

At least you had the right on cycle support stuff.. But still man, not the smartest decision

SkoRgaSm
      SkoRgaSm

Joined: 8/2012
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +47
      Is this even a review? But no strength gain probably because your diet was poo which you failed to mention. And, no serm Facepalm

Joined: 4/2013
      Reputation: -8
      yeah I know dont have SERMs is what consider as poor decision. My diet is 80% clean and also calories surplus as well. its not no strength gains but LOW, sorry for misleading on Cons.. anyway still no gyno available yet

February 15, 2012

droid

Age: 34

February 15, 2012
       I was expecting Superdrol results at a minimum while running this on a very clean bulking cycle, I ran 8/8/12/12 and at the end of the cycle was up 7Kg, Kept 5Kg after proper PCT.

I'd say it comes in just under S'drol in terms of gains, definitely noticed strength increases, but nothing more than S'drol.
      Best thing was no noticeable sides, slightly decreased libido, but only a little.

I chose it after some extensive research, not just off marketing hype. From everything I read I thought this would be the next big thing, It's worth a go, but I think I prefer S'drol.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Noticeable Bad Side Effects
      • Feeling Of Increased Energy
      • Increased Recovery
      • Low To No Side Effects
        January 7, 2012

yakuza

Age: 26

January 7, 2012
         I ran Ultradrol for six weeks at 12/16/16/16/16/16.

support: cycle assist, Vits, fish-oil
        PCT: clomid @ 70/70/35/35

Sides: almost side free, 3 weeks into my cylce my jaw would hurt at random times, not unbearable but just annoying. other than that, almost feel like youre not on anything.

Pros: it didnt make me super strong, or make me feel apha in the gym. but it did give me from time to time great muscle endurance, focus, and pumps. gained 10 lbs, of muscle while maintaining same BF%. (recomp diet)

cons: it feels like youre not on anything. going to the gym felt unexciting. mild fatigue would set in every once and a while. i'd recommend a good preworkout with this product or stacked with DHEA.

Value: pretty pricey, 49.99$ i believe

summary: UD was nice, i would run it again. only next time i would throw in DHEA / Stano / AndroHard with it to give you a little boost on your workouts.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Side Free
          January 6, 2012

Age: 54

January 6, 2012
           This one hurts me to write. I have a previous review of Trenazone which is one of my favorite products ever. Jake and Antaeus Labs is a stand up company and I am looking forward to Aegis Liver support. Unfortunetly I got very little from this product. I started the cycle at 8mg bumped it to 12 then 16 and finally to 20. My primary goal is always strength and I was looking for Superdrol type strength in a less toxic compound. I even stacked this with Epi at 60 and nothing. In all fairness I did gain some BW and I did get thicker in the upper back and delts. I ran a bottle and a half and decided to abort. I went back to SD and Trenazone and strength is starting to increase. One thought though after talking to other lifters I am starting to wonder if this just doesn't work for us older lifters. I have read some glowing reviews from lifters in their 20's and 30's but two other lifters I talked to( one in his 40's and another about 50) had similar results.

Reputation: +169
            Good review man, I am very disapointed in hearing this though, it was next on my list to run !!

Reputation: +3345
            Good review. Hope it works better for me!

Reputation: +169
            Flash Let me know how it works for you bro !

Reputation: +52
            Good review bro, it just sucks it didn't work for ya.. your tolerance is pretty high with all the things your used to taking, stacks and such..

Have you used Ultradrol? Submit your own Review!