Trenazone Reviews

By: Antaeus Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #7 of 31 (better than 80%) in
Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Trenazone is a Prohormone manufactured by Antaeus Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Virtus

June 27, 2011

I stacked this product with Epistane, which I have alot of experience with.

Trenazone is a topical delivery of dienolone, which is the steroid that all tren precursors (x-tren for example) convert into. This product likely will be banned in the next round of bans, since diendione (x-tren, etc) the PH is already banned.

Boy does the stuff work. I differentiate it from Epi because Epi takes 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to kick in fully for me. My inclined bench went up 30lbs for reps in the first 10 days.

My weight went from 213lbs to 225, with no gain in body fat.

Supporting Supps I took:

Cycle Assist
Hawthorne Berry 2g ed additionally
6g Fish Oil ed
super Cissus
generic B complex
Coq10 100mg ed

Diet was clean, about 500cal over maintenance ED. Lots of turkey, fish, steak, granola, cottage cheese, and milk.

Sides:
BP Spikes every once and awhile.
Skin irritation (make sure you rotate application site)
Mad irritability and loss of patience (bad when you are married)
Also, you have to be careful about avoiding contact with your girlfriend/spouse with the areas you apply this to, as dienolone could absorb into their bloodstream and this would be a bad thing.

I ran this at 75/75/150/150/150

PCT I am running clomid 50/50/25/25
and torem 30/30/30/30

You need to have a 1cc oral syringe as the applicator on the bottle is horrible and fails. phfsupps sends a dropper without measuring increments on it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Non-methylated
  • Very Effective
  • Good Bulking Compound
FlashSunday
  February 6, 2012

Hey SR, thought I would drop my review on Trenazone by Antaeus Labs.

First off, I ran this for 5 weeks, 1/1/1.5/1.5/2 (mL). Also, I stacked
this with Ultradrol ranging from 8mg-32mg over the 5 weeks and
H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100

I also ran T3 from 25mcg ramped up to 125mcg and back down to 12.5mcg. I also ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from 20mcg up to 100mcg. Heck of a stack am I right guys?

Oh and my PCT is Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25 along with Stoked, Testopro(have some left over for a week),
DAA(until my Dpol shows up), Triazole, Cycle Assist, and Arimadexin PCT (OTC PCT).

For those of you who don't know, Diendione (Tren) is a non-methylated steroid that converts into Dienolone. It can be used for cutting or bulking, in this case it was used for cutting. Users are supposed to have strength gains, aggression, and weight gain. Previously I had run Diendron by AMS and my opinion on this compound is that it is a good-nonmethylated alternative to superdrol with maybe 70% of the strength, aggression, and weight gain (just in terms of results, they are not really similar compounds).

During this cycle, support supplements I took were Cycle assist, milk thistle, Fishoil, Cissus bulk powder, coQ10, Taurine, Creatine Mono, as well as my regular BCAA's and such.

Diet during this cycle was exceptionally clean, consisting of Lean Meats, dairy, legumes and beans, cruciforus vegetables, eggs, ect.

-------------Effectiveness(8/10)-------------

Trenazone is a very effective PH. Within three days of taking it I gained 4.5 lbs of bloat weight right away, while before this I had been steadily dropping weight due to the T3/Clen combo. It came with modest strength gains early on, but by the end of week two I feel like it lost the battle to the T3/Clen.

From then on out, muscles were getting flatter, endurance and strength had flatlined or decreased, and T3/Clen honestly took a lot out of me. If it hadn't been for that, Im sure that I would have gained 10+ lbs on this cycle, but because I constructed it as a cutting cycle I was moreso using the Trenazone to keep my strength up as much as possible to negate as much catabolism from the T3 as I could. I do think that the Trenazone helped a lot in that regard
because I didn't lose much if any muscle size, and as I taper off the T3 by muscles are getting fuller again.

---------------Value(7/10)-------------------

The value of Trenazone is decent, but not the best. You can buy two 30mL bottles for about $70 bucks on lockout and that should certainly last you a cycle. Its certainly not the cheapest PH out their, but decent for the results you can see from it.

-----------------Sides(7/10)----------------

This is fairly average in terms of sides. I can't necessarily pinpoint side effects because I triple stacked this and ran it with T3/Clen but here is what I do know. Terribly oily skin, some acne on my body and face (haven't had that for a while), decrease in libido only in the last week or so, and I did get some redness/rashing at the varying
application points.

One thing I did not have on this cycle whatsoever? Back pumps did not exist. I don't know exactly why, maybe Ultra isn't as hepatoxic as some are lead to believe, or maybe I'm damn good with my support supplements.

------------Convenience/Smell(5/10)----------

This is by far the deal breaker for me. Having to spread 1-2 mL of smelly, oily, irritating liquid all over your body
is quite annoying for me. You literally should sit around and wait a half hour for it to fully dry before you put your clothes on. Sometimes I had time for that and sometimes I didn't. I kind of wonder what my doses really were after my shirts got put on with it half dry sometimes.

1mL of liquid might not sound like a lot, but when you are spreading it all over your forearms, feet, chest, and neck it does. I found it really hard to rotate application sites enough to keep redness and irritation from occuring (especially in the upper chest area). Oh and this stuff smells like rubbing alcohol and so will you after you apply it.

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

Like I stated before, I do like this product, but I HATE the inconvenience of the delivery method. I don't care if the bioavailability is higher as a transdermal. That doesn't really matter when the *** is getting soaked up by your socks and undershirt. Also, if you live with someone that is wary about the use of prohormones/steroids, its hard to be discreet because that stuff does smell and you will smell like rubbing alcohol after you apply it.

Because of all these factors, I'm going to give this a maybe rating. As of right now I don't care to ever use it again, but who knows maybe some day I'll be itching to add a good non-methyl to a stack and I'll give it another go.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Non-methylated
  • Good Bulking Compound
  • Libido Dropped
  • Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno
  • Skin Irritation And Irritability
  • Messy Application
JoeCool
  September 16, 2010

I don't suppose that many people reading this remember the glory days of 1-testosterone. (I feel old now.) Very briefly, 1-test was an amazing supplement which suffered from bioavailability issues. Taken orally, 99% of what's in the capsule would break down into biologically-inactive 17-keto-1-testosterone.

To make it more effective, Molecular Nutrition and William Lewellyn (of X-Factor fame) dissolved 1-test into fatty-acid gelcaps in order to increase bioavailability -- like Andriol gelcaps. Ergopharm and Patrick Arnold (of THG fame, and much more) developed 1-AD, a very biologically-active 1-test precursor. Avant Labs, lastly, developed a 1-test transdermal lotion, which greatly increased bioavailability...

...All three solutions worked very well, but the general consensus was that the transdermal solution was the most effective. Having tried all three for myself (I was 17 and stupid) I can say the same: 1AD was great and all, but transdermal 1-test was a knockout product. Transdermal delivery systems are probably the best way possible to take non-17aa compounds. (I'm a big fan of transdermal products in general, such as Eviscerate, Napalm, etc.)

...Fast forward about 10 years...

Now 17aa designer steroids are very widely available. I'm a big fan. Let's be honest, who doesn't like Superdrol/Pheraplex/Epistane? But I also like my liver, and I don't want to take too many 17aa steroids for too long. I also like a beer every now and then. So a good non-methylated option would be nice...

...I was then pretty happy to see Trenazone on the market: It's a transdermal, non-17aa dienolone supplement. (Like tren-xtreme, etc.) I bought a bottle as soon as I heard about it, and just finished it. My thoughts are as follows:

--It is easier to apply than Avant Lab's ONE, RPN's Eviscerate, etc. It's a clear spray, and dries very quickly. It can irritate mucous membranes and leave a tingly/burning sensation for 30 minutes after application, though.

--Weight gain occurred almost immediately. I gained roughly 10lbs over the course of the bottle.

--Strength gains took about 2 weeks to really kick in, but I came near a lot of AAS-assisted personal records.

--Shoulder pumps were intense - perhaps a bit too much at times. Not as intense as the ones I would get with Dianabol, but pretty close...

--No androgenic sides that I noticed. No acne, hair growth, hair loss, etc. (But I'm not very prone to androgenic side effects.)

--Libido dropped like a stone. Have a good PCT lined up.

--No rash or long-duration skin irritation.

The only other supplement I was taking at the time was ON Pro Complex -- which is more of a 'food' than a 'supplement', in my opinion.

Diet was rather good -- lots of animal-source protein, fruits and veggies, whole grains. Training was a 5x/week split, mid-volume bodybuilding routine.

All in all, the results are comparable to those you'd get with a decent Superdrol or Pheraplex cycle -- but without the liver stress. I will say that although I was using it for bulking, and eating a ton, I really feel that this compound might be better for cutting...
This is a VERY solid and versatile product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Recovery And Focus
  • Non-methylated
  • Easy To Apply
  • Very Effective
kbordner
  October 6, 2011

I am 54 and have run many PH cycles over the years but I am in love with Trenazone. Some people seem to have an issue with topicals but I have no issues at all. I am almost finished a 6-week run ( i can handle it I am old) of Trenazone/AndroHard/AndroMass. I have been seeing consistent gains through the cycle but when I bumped up the Tren from 1ml to 1.5 ml all hell broke loose. Within three days I looked harder and my strength made a sizable jump. 1RM is up but I can now rep 295X5 on the bench which was my previous 1RM. I feel seriously alpha but not in a kick the *** out of everybody that looks at me funny way. My wife has been touching my arms a lot too ( bonus!) BTW running the Androhard/AndroMass at 2X2 each per day. I agree with Virtus that an Ultradrol/Trenazone cycle sounds real nice for my next run after PCT. Do yourself a favor. Try it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Recovery And Focus
  • Easy To Apply
  • Very Effective
    Abandoned
      October 13, 2011

I don't know if I just respond well to PH's in general,but I ran this stuff standalone at about half the dosage for the first week,then upped it to the normal dosage the second and third week,and ran basically a third of the bottle the last week.I had no issues at all with it,it was extremely clean,it didnt make me aggressive or feel weird.I like almost recomped my whole upperbody without even trying.Im in love with the fact that I didnt have to eat any pills,could just rub some on my arm or leg in the morning and before I went to bed.I had acne,but it was summertime,I used sunblock every single day and sweat alot while working.Ive always been prone to acne,and even the cycle support didnt help.Other than that,no pumps,no overangry irrational thoughts.Almost felt like I was on nothing at all,except for the neverending energy and the obvious improvement.Wish I would have known this stuff was this good,I would have saved it for a later stronger bridge cycle.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increases Recovery And Focus
    • Non-methylated
    • Easy To Apply
    • Very Effective
    Geppoerfolle
      April 16, 2012

I started the cycle on 05/03/2012 with 3 pills espistane and 8 splash trenazone day.

1) In the first week I have not noticed any increase in strength, while the weight is increased from 65.500 kg to 66.800 kg The fat percentage was unusually increased from 15% to 16% so I decided to remodel my diet.

2) In the second week I have not noticed any increase in strength, while for the weight I was about 66.800 kg, while the percentage of fat had dropped to 15%.

3) In the third week I was expecting a large increase in strength, but so it was not, in fact I only noticed a little 'more endurance. The weight dropped to 66.200 kg and the fat percentage has remained at 15%.

In summary, 4 weeks with 30 mg of Epistane divided into three stages morning - midday - evening and three weeks (the bottle was exhausted in three weeks when he was just paying off) 8 spuzzi Trenazone of the evening. I also took along PC assit six capsules per day divided into three stages, oligo fish, vitamins Supradyn.

Colaterali effects: at the end of SGOT and SGPT in the first 42 second to 128 (A LITTLE 'HIGH) HDL: 31 (average 5.5% cardiovascular risk), last week I was a bit' grumpy and very nervous.

So, on the basis of the results reported having side effects, I believe I have just thrown money away. A good creatine can do much better especially on the strength of no value without affecting the blood.

For me, a real disappointment.

I performed dianabol to 5 mg for the first week, 10 mg for the second; 15 mg for the third and fourth week, 10 mg for the fifth; 5 mg for the sixth with zero side effects and SGOT and SGPT to normal cholesterol in norm.

None Needless Expenditure
    Mild Acne
    Nervousness and peevishness'
    Changes in transaminases
    Lowering HDL cholesterol
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Non-methylated
    • Libido Dropped
    • Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno
    • Appetite Decreased
    • Skin Irritation And Irritability