Trenazone

By: Antaeus Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 6

Ranks #6 of 38 (better than 86%) in
Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Trenazone is a Prohormone manufactured by Antaeus Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Virtus

June 27, 2011

I stacked this product with Epistane, which I have alot of experience with.

Trenazone is a topical delivery of dienolone, which is the steroid that all tren precursors (x-tren for example) convert into. This product likely will be banned in the next round of bans, since diendione (x-tren, etc) the PH is already banned.

Boy does the stuff work. I differentiate it from Epi because Epi takes 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to kick in fully for me. My inclined bench went up 30lbs for reps in the first 10 days.

My weight went from 213lbs to 225, with no gain in body fat.

Supporting Supps I took:

Cycle Assist
Hawthorne Berry 2g ed additionally
6g Fish Oil ed
super Cissus
generic B complex
Coq10 100mg ed

Diet was clean, about 500cal over maintenance ED. Lots of turkey, fish, steak, granola, cottage cheese, and milk.

Sides:
BP Spikes every once and awhile.
Skin irritation (make sure you rotate application site)
Mad irritability and loss of patience (bad when you are married)
Also, you have to be careful about avoiding contact with your girlfriend/spouse with the areas you apply this to, as dienolone could absorb into their bloodstream and this would be a bad thing.

I ran this at 75/75/150/150/150

PCT I am running clomid 50/50/25/25
and torem 30/30/30/30

You need to have a 1cc oral syringe as the applicator on the bottle is horrible and fails. phfsupps sends a dropper without measuring increments on it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Non-methylated
  • Very Effective
  • Good Bulking Compound

• IRISH89
    June 27, 2011

Great review bro, did you notice any hair probs with trenazone

Nope no hair problems.

you can get propecia (i think thats the one) on some of these research chem sites.

thanks for the compliment!
  • lightweight

Solid review.
  • rckgregory
    June 27, 2011

Virtus, quick question....is one bottle of this enough to run with a 6 week P-Mag cycle, or do you need two bottles?
  • Metallover
    June 27, 2011

I'm new to the site but always good trustworthy reviews virtus, i appreciate it! i'll be trying this soon, got my serm, just ordered me some tren !
  • USArmyRecon
    Rep: -6

Virtus-
    Regarding PCT, are those doses ED for four weeks? Any advice on time of day for taking the torem/clomid?
    June 28, 2011

Recon- yes its for a week, doseage per day.

But I actually prefer to just do torem now.
  • onyx1104
    Rep: -1
    June 28, 2011

Can you run trenazone with Ultradrol for a recomp cycle or would you just suggest trenazone by itself?
  • poppapat
    Rep: -5
    June 28, 2011

I was thinking of running this same cycle except you said that you had aggression and I have horrible aggression when Im on methalyated ph's. I was thinking stacking trenazone with epistane cuz Epistane isn't as harsh as others. Would you recommend stacking Protomax with Trenazone to have the aggression sides to a minimum?
    June 28, 2011

Poppat- aggression has nothing to do with whether a PH is methylated or not. Tren-type steroids like this one give people aggression and they are unmethylated. The trenazone will give you more aggression than either the epistane or the protomax. If you have aggression issues this one isn't advisable.

Also, this isn't the best place to ask questions- the product questions section is much better.
  • mlbohanan
    June 28, 2011

Alright so I now have read this and like what I have seen thank you for the insight on trenazone!
FlashSunday

February 6, 2012

Hey SR, thought I would drop my review on Trenazone by Antaeus Labs.

First off, I ran this for 5 weeks, 1/1/1.5/1.5/2 (mL). Also, I stacked
this with Ultradrol ranging from 8mg-32mg over the 5 weeks and
H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100

I also ran T3 from 25mcg ramped up to 125mcg and back down to 12.5mcg. I also ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from 20mcg up to 100mcg. Heck of a stack am I right guys?

Oh and my PCT is Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25 along with Stoked, Testopro(have some left over for a week),
DAA(until my Dpol shows up), Triazole, Cycle Assist, and Arimadexin PCT (OTC PCT).

For those of you who don't know, Diendione (Tren) is a non-methylated steroid that converts into Dienolone. It can be used for cutting or bulking, in this case it was used for cutting. Users are supposed to have strength gains, aggression, and weight gain. Previously I had run Diendron by AMS and my opinion on this compound is that it is a good-nonmethylated alternative to superdrol with maybe 70% of the strength, aggression, and weight gain (just in terms of results, they are not really similar compounds).

During this cycle, support supplements I took were Cycle assist, milk thistle, Fishoil, Cissus bulk powder, coQ10, Taurine, Creatine Mono, as well as my regular BCAA's and such.

Diet during this cycle was exceptionally clean, consisting of Lean Meats, dairy, legumes and beans, cruciforus vegetables, eggs, ect.

-------------Effectiveness(8/10)-------------

Trenazone is a very effective PH. Within three days of taking it I gained 4.5 lbs of bloat weight right away, while before this I had been steadily dropping weight due to the T3/Clen combo. It came with modest strength gains early on, but by the end of week two I feel like it lost the battle to the T3/Clen.

From then on out, muscles were getting flatter, endurance and strength had flatlined or decreased, and T3/Clen honestly took a lot out of me. If it hadn't been for that, Im sure that I would have gained 10+ lbs on this cycle, but because I constructed it as a cutting cycle I was moreso using the Trenazone to keep my strength up as much as possible to negate as much catabolism from the T3 as I could. I do think that the Trenazone helped a lot in that regard
because I didn't lose much if any muscle size, and as I taper off the T3 by muscles are getting fuller again.

---------------Value(7/10)-------------------

The value of Trenazone is decent, but not the best. You can buy two 30mL bottles for about $70 bucks on lockout and that should certainly last you a cycle. Its certainly not the cheapest PH out their, but decent for the results you can see from it.

-----------------Sides(7/10)----------------

This is fairly average in terms of sides. I can't necessarily pinpoint side effects because I triple stacked this and ran it with T3/Clen but here is what I do know. Terribly oily skin, some acne on my body and face (haven't had that for a while), decrease in libido only in the last week or so, and I did get some redness/rashing at the varying
application points.

One thing I did not have on this cycle whatsoever? Back pumps did not exist. I don't know exactly why, maybe Ultra isn't as hepatoxic as some are lead to believe, or maybe I'm damn good with my support supplements.

------------Convenience/Smell(5/10)----------

This is by far the deal breaker for me. Having to spread 1-2 mL of smelly, oily, irritating liquid all over your body
is quite annoying for me. You literally should sit around and wait a half hour for it to fully dry before you put your clothes on. Sometimes I had time for that and sometimes I didn't. I kind of wonder what my doses really were after my shirts got put on with it half dry sometimes.

1mL of liquid might not sound like a lot, but when you are spreading it all over your forearms, feet, chest, and neck it does. I found it really hard to rotate application sites enough to keep redness and irritation from occuring (especially in the upper chest area). Oh and this stuff smells like rubbing alcohol and so will you after you apply it.

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

Like I stated before, I do like this product, but I HATE the inconvenience of the delivery method. I don't care if the bioavailability is higher as a transdermal. That doesn't really matter when the *** is getting soaked up by your socks and undershirt. Also, if you live with someone that is wary about the use of prohormones/steroids, its hard to be discreet because that stuff does smell and you will smell like rubbing alcohol after you apply it.

Because of all these factors, I'm going to give this a maybe rating. As of right now I don't care to ever use it again, but who knows maybe some day I'll be itching to add a good non-methyl to a stack and I'll give it another go.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Non-methylated
  • Good Bulking Compound
  • Libido Dropped
  • Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno
  • Skin Irritation And Irritability
  • Messy Application

• Cray
    February 6, 2012

Holy christmas that's a scary stack... tren, ultra, h-drol, clen, & t3... yeesh.
  • Reinger

It was fun to watch...
    February 6, 2012

Nice review Flash! Yeah T3 is notorious for making muscles look flat.
  • Tsunami2k
    February 6, 2012

Is there a risk of leaky nips with Trenazone?
  • Picky
    February 6, 2012

Looking forward for the other reviews.
  • FlashSunday
    February 7, 2012

Thanks guys. I'll be writing the ultradrol one next once I have time to sit down and do it.
JoeCool
  September 16, 2010

I don't suppose that many people reading this remember the glory days of 1-testosterone. (I feel old now.) Very briefly, 1-test was an amazing supplement which suffered from bioavailability issues. Taken orally, 99% of what's in the capsule would break down into biologically-inactive 17-keto-1-testosterone.

To make it more effective, Molecular Nutrition and William Lewellyn (of X-Factor fame) dissolved 1-test into fatty-acid gelcaps in order to increase bioavailability -- like Andriol gelcaps. Ergopharm and Patrick Arnold (of THG fame, and much more) developed 1-AD, a very biologically-active 1-test precursor. Avant Labs, lastly, developed a 1-test transdermal lotion, which greatly increased bioavailability...

...All three solutions worked very well, but the general consensus was that the transdermal solution was the most effective. Having tried all three for myself (I was 17 and stupid) I can say the same: 1AD was great and all, but transdermal 1-test was a knockout product. Transdermal delivery systems are probably the best way possible to take non-17aa compounds. (I'm a big fan of transdermal products in general, such as Eviscerate, Napalm, etc.)

...Fast forward about 10 years...

Now 17aa designer steroids are very widely available. I'm a big fan. Let's be honest, who doesn't like Superdrol/Pheraplex/Epistane? But I also like my liver, and I don't want to take too many 17aa steroids for too long. I also like a beer every now and then. So a good non-methylated option would be nice...

...I was then pretty happy to see Trenazone on the market: It's a transdermal, non-17aa dienolone supplement. (Like tren-xtreme, etc.) I bought a bottle as soon as I heard about it, and just finished it. My thoughts are as follows:

--It is easier to apply than Avant Lab's ONE, RPN's Eviscerate, etc. It's a clear spray, and dries very quickly. It can irritate mucous membranes and leave a tingly/burning sensation for 30 minutes after application, though.

--Weight gain occurred almost immediately. I gained roughly 10lbs over the course of the bottle.

--Strength gains took about 2 weeks to really kick in, but I came near a lot of AAS-assisted personal records.

--Shoulder pumps were intense - perhaps a bit too much at times. Not as intense as the ones I would get with Dianabol, but pretty close...

--No androgenic sides that I noticed. No acne, hair growth, hair loss, etc. (But I'm not very prone to androgenic side effects.)

--Libido dropped like a stone. Have a good PCT lined up.

--No rash or long-duration skin irritation.

The only other supplement I was taking at the time was ON Pro Complex -- which is more of a 'food' than a 'supplement', in my opinion.

Diet was rather good -- lots of animal-source protein, fruits and veggies, whole grains. Training was a 5x/week split, mid-volume bodybuilding routine.

All in all, the results are comparable to those you'd get with a decent Superdrol or Pheraplex cycle -- but without the liver stress. I will say that although I was using it for bulking, and eating a ton, I really feel that this compound might be better for cutting...
This is a VERY solid and versatile product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Recovery And Focus
  • Non-methylated
  • Easy To Apply
  • Very Effective

• Martin
    September 16, 2010

Where did you buy this ?
  • Martin
    September 16, 2010

Ps. Nice post, well written.
  • deumcole
    September 16, 2010

Sorry for neg rep...computer wigged out on me and the page jumped...
    Solid review man. History lesson at the beginning was suprisingly helpful.
  • steelfan10
    September 16, 2010

Wow I never write this because I think its completely over used, but this was a very good review.
  • JMetal12
    September 16, 2010

Awesome review man. It seems a drop in libido is a given with this as a stand alone. I just recently finished a bottle myself. Took along with AMS 1andro/4ad uut and my libido was through the roof entire cycle. This is definitely great for cutting and a killer supp.
kbordner
  October 6, 2011

I am 54 and have run many PH cycles over the years but I am in love with Trenazone. Some people seem to have an issue with topicals but I have no issues at all. I am almost finished a 6-week run ( i can handle it I am old) of Trenazone/AndroHard/AndroMass. I have been seeing consistent gains through the cycle but when I bumped up the Tren from 1ml to 1.5 ml all hell broke loose. Within three days I looked harder and my strength made a sizable jump. 1RM is up but I can now rep 295X5 on the bench which was my previous 1RM. I feel seriously alpha but not in a kick the *** out of everybody that looks at me funny way. My wife has been touching my arms a lot too ( bonus!) BTW running the Androhard/AndroMass at 2X2 each per day. I agree with Virtus that an Ultradrol/Trenazone cycle sounds real nice for my next run after PCT. Do yourself a favor. Try it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Recovery And Focus
  • Easy To Apply
  • Very Effective

• dc230
    October 6, 2011

Nice, how many bottles of Trenazone did you need to run 6 weeks?
  • slc22
    October 6, 2011

If you ran ran it at 1ml per day there's 30ml in a bottle so you'd need 2 bottles to run it 6 weeks.
  • kbordner
    October 6, 2011

Dc230 2 bottles. There is 30ml per bottle. The first three weeks are 21 ml and the second three are 32.5. so that is a little less than 2 bottles.
  • dc230
    October 6, 2011

Thanks, may run this along side P-mag
Abandoned
  October 13, 2011

I don't know if I just respond well to PH's in general,but I ran this stuff standalone at about half the dosage for the first week,then upped it to the normal dosage the second and third week,and ran basically a third of the bottle the last week.I had no issues at all with it,it was extremely clean,it didnt make me aggressive or feel weird.I like almost recomped my whole upperbody without even trying.Im in love with the fact that I didnt have to eat any pills,could just rub some on my arm or leg in the morning and before I went to bed.I had acne,but it was summertime,I used sunblock every single day and sweat alot while working.Ive always been prone to acne,and even the cycle support didnt help.Other than that,no pumps,no overangry irrational thoughts.Almost felt like I was on nothing at all,except for the neverending energy and the obvious improvement.Wish I would have known this stuff was this good,I would have saved it for a later stronger bridge cycle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Recovery And Focus
  • Non-methylated
  • Easy To Apply
  • Very Effective

• jaguar08
    Rep: -38
    October 13, 2011

Can you give a little more info on the skin irritation. I just ordered this product today.I heard that it burned for about a half hour after application.....did you find that true?
  • Abandoned
    October 13, 2011

Depends on if you have sensitive skin or not.I do and it didnt really burn,what the feeling is from is the alcohol its suspended in.What I meant by skin irritation is acne,which I was prone to as a kid,like the backne kind.Same thing happend to a friend.Just make sure your loaded on your support supps and your good.
Geppoerfolle
  April 16, 2012

I started the cycle on 05/03/2012 with 3 pills espistane and 8 splash trenazone day.

1) In the first week I have not noticed any increase in strength, while the weight is increased from 65.500 kg to 66.800 kg The fat percentage was unusually increased from 15% to 16% so I decided to remodel my diet.

2) In the second week I have not noticed any increase in strength, while for the weight I was about 66.800 kg, while the percentage of fat had dropped to 15%.

3) In the third week I was expecting a large increase in strength, but so it was not, in fact I only noticed a little 'more endurance. The weight dropped to 66.200 kg and the fat percentage has remained at 15%.

In summary, 4 weeks with 30 mg of Epistane divided into three stages morning - midday - evening and three weeks (the bottle was exhausted in three weeks when he was just paying off) 8 spuzzi Trenazone of the evening. I also took along PC assit six capsules per day divided into three stages, oligo fish, vitamins Supradyn.

Colaterali effects: at the end of SGOT and SGPT in the first 42 second to 128 (A LITTLE 'HIGH) HDL: 31 (average 5.5% cardiovascular risk), last week I was a bit' grumpy and very nervous.

So, on the basis of the results reported having side effects, I believe I have just thrown money away. A good creatine can do much better especially on the strength of no value without affecting the blood.

For me, a real disappointment.

I performed dianabol to 5 mg for the first week, 10 mg for the second; 15 mg for the third and fourth week, 10 mg for the fifth; 5 mg for the sixth with zero side effects and SGOT and SGPT to normal cholesterol in norm.

None Needless Expenditure
Mild Acne
Nervousness and peevishness'
Changes in transaminases
Lowering HDL cholesterol
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Non-methylated
  • Libido Dropped
  • Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno
  • Appetite Decreased
  • Skin Irritation And Irritability

• SINCLAIR
    April 16, 2012

So you started this in May huh? Think ya got a typo there Mr. John Connor.
    April 16, 2012

Hello I'm sorry, I'm Italian and I do not know English.
    Using a translator, so the date turns to me in English form, then read month / day / year.

The cycle I started five / March / duemiladodici.

Hello and sorry again
    April 16, 2012

8 "splashes"? Did you apply them after showering per directions and allow them to dry fully?

Something here sounds off.

How many calories do you eat, protein, carbs, etc?

What are your statistics (cm, kg)?
    April 16, 2012

Virtus Hello, I applied them usually in the evening and not necessarily after the shower. Anyway I ended up in the bottle to his surprise, just before three weeks, when I began to see results in the mirror. Unfortunately these results, although I took the epistane have vanished after about a week after your Trenazone. During the cycle I have not eaten a lot of calories, my diet was very clean. I am convinced that if I had two bottles of Trenazone things would be different. However at the end of the cycle I found myself with abnormal liver enzymes (SGOT and SGPT = 42 = 128), despite the concomitant use of Cycle Assist, and decreased HDL cholesterol (Tot = 169 Colesteroro - HDL = 31 at the beginning cycle I Tot = 170 - HDL = 54).
    Currently weighing approximately 66.5 kg are approximately 1.73 m high, energy intake between 1800 to 2100.

Hello
    April 16, 2012

I can see the problem right off the bat. 1800-2100 calories is massively too few to expect any gains. I eat upwards of 4000 on cycle. 1800-2100 is below alot of these guys basal metabolic rate (what they burn normally each day).

What kind of results were you expecting? You have to EAT with steroids (yes these are steroids) in order to make them effective at all.

Also, on your cholesterol readings- trenazone is still a harsh compound even though it is a nonmethyl. Epistane can be for some people as well. Even with cycle support, I am not surprised to see that. Be careful.
    April 17, 2012

Virtus Thanks for the advice. Regarding calories, to tell the truth the first week I get up, but I noticed that along with the weight also increased by BF that rose 15% to 16% and the weight from 65 kg to 66.4 kg, then I lowered the calories because I wanted to muscle and not fat. Then the weight has stabilized at around 66.6 kg, the BF to 15%.

In June I will begin a new cycle for the definition, this time taking the values ​​of the blood within the limits, but I'm undecided between a clone of H-Drol solo or stacked with Epistane. We accept any tips.

thanks
    April 17, 2012

You weren't gaining fat- you were gaining water weight which happens on most steroid cycles.

Look, here is some advice. At 66kg and 15%bf I wouldnt be messing with steroids...you can improve lots more before you need to use them. Dont give up on your natural abilities here, put in the hard work.

Also don't use steroids to cut/ harden at this point. Use them to create new muscle. That is the most effective use of the majority of them anyways.
    April 17, 2012

Hello Virtus, are many old are you I train, though not all the time, I stopped for a few years and then start and stop again and so on.
    In all, the past 20 years, only 3 I train all the time, I arrived early from 57 Kg to 66 Kg today, is one that does not grow easily in spite of the hard work, so I tried alternative routes. In short, something to make me define, build my body burning fat. However I never esagerarto and I have always respected the standard dose.

You sound like a guy prepared my compliments and thanks for the advice.

Hello
    Peter

PS: maybe I giungno one cycle of standard doses of Epi and Pro-Halo (clone H-Drol) with its controls blood pre and post cycle. If you have any tips on how to intake or other are welcome my mail is pietro199@gmail.com.

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.