Antaeus Labs Trenazone

Trenazone Antaeus Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (10 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Trenazone (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
89.95 Buy Trenazone 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy Trenazone
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
BPI Arimedex HD Reviews
Arimedex HD (10 Reviews)
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist Reviews
Cycle Assist (14 Reviews)
9.6
Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol Reviews
Superdrol (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

FS: P-Mag, Trenazone, EP-Stane, Ultradrol, Transaderm
My shoulder, back and knee just aren't letting me hit the gym like I used t...

P-Mag/Trenazone post cycle rundown
I finished up my P-Mag/Trenazone cycle about 6 weeks ago and figured Id gave a ...

Antaeus Labs Trenazone Discontinuation
Trenazone is no longer in current production.  Plans have been made to sell...

Ultradrol/Trenazone 4-week cycle.
Hey fellas, I have experience with Epistane products, but would like to try some...

3wk halo-plex 75mg, then 3wk epi xtreme 40mg, with Trenazone 1mg mid 4 weeks?
I'm 44, 6'2, 210lbs, professional non-filtered smoker, professional co...

FS: AD3 PCT, LGI STANO 200, Trenazone
I have 2 sealed bottles of AD3 PCT 40 for both or 25 apiece. 1 sealed bottle of ...

Getting super bloated on Trenazone.
I'm almost 3 weeks into Trenazone/ Havoc cycle and have had some interestin...

Trenavar or Trenazone? Stocking up before the PH bans
Greetings SR brothers! So, as everyone has probably seen, there's a distin...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Trenazone Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Trenazone Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Non-methylated (9)
    • Very Effective (8)
    • Builds Muscle (8)
    • Good Bulking Compound (6)
    • Libido Dropped (7)
    • Skin Irritation And Irritability (5)
    • Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno (3)
    • Messy Application (3)
    February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012
      Hey SR, thought I would drop my review on Trenazone by Antaeus Labs.

First off, I ran this for 5 weeks, 1/1/1.5/1.5/2 (mL). Also, I stacked
    this with Ultradrol ranging from 8mg-32mg over the 5 weeks and
    H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100

I also ran T3 from 25mcg ramped up to 125mcg and back down to 12.5mcg. I also ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from 20mcg up to 100mcg. Heck of a stack am I right guys?

Oh and my PCT is Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25 along with Stoked, Testopro(have some left over for a week),
    DAA(until my Dpol shows up), Triazole, Cycle Assist, and Arimadexin PCT (OTC PCT).

For those of you who don't know, Diendione (Tren) is a non-methylated steroid that converts into Dienolone. It can be used for cutting or bulking, in this case it was used for cutting. Users are supposed to have strength gains, aggression, and weight gain. Previously I had run Diendron by AMS and my opinion on this compound is that it is a good-nonmethylated alternative to superdrol with maybe 70% of the strength, aggression, and weight gain (just in terms of results, they are not really similar compounds).

During this cycle, support supplements I took were Cycle assist, milk thistle, Fishoil, Cissus bulk powder, coQ10, Taurine, Creatine Mono, as well as my regular BCAA's and such.

Diet during this cycle was exceptionally clean, consisting of Lean Meats, dairy, legumes and beans, cruciforus vegetables, eggs, ect.

-------------Effectiveness(8/10)-------------

Trenazone is a very effective PH. Within three days of taking it I gained 4.5 lbs of bloat weight right away, while before this I had been steadily dropping weight due to the T3/Clen combo. It came with modest strength gains early on, but by the end of week two I feel like it lost the battle to the T3/Clen.

From then on out, muscles were getting flatter, endurance and strength had flatlined or decreased, and T3/Clen honestly took a lot out of me. If it hadn't been for that, Im sure that I would have gained 10+ lbs on this cycle, but because I constructed it as a cutting cycle I was moreso using the Trenazone to keep my strength up as much as possible to negate as much catabolism from the T3 as I could. I do think that the Trenazone helped a lot in that regard
    because I didn't lose much if any muscle size, and as I taper off the T3 by muscles are getting fuller again.

---------------Value(7/10)-------------------

The value of Trenazone is decent, but not the best. You can buy two 30mL bottles for about $70 bucks on lockout and that should certainly last you a cycle. Its certainly not the cheapest PH out their, but decent for the results you can see from it.

-----------------Sides(7/10)----------------

This is fairly average in terms of sides. I can't necessarily pinpoint side effects because I triple stacked this and ran it with T3/Clen but here is what I do know. Terribly oily skin, some acne on my body and face (haven't had that for a while), decrease in libido only in the last week or so, and I did get some redness/rashing at the varying
    application points.

One thing I did not have on this cycle whatsoever? Back pumps did not exist. I don't know exactly why, maybe Ultra isn't as hepatoxic as some are lead to believe, or maybe I'm damn good with my support supplements.

------------Convenience/Smell(5/10)----------

This is by far the deal breaker for me. Having to spread 1-2 mL of smelly, oily, irritating liquid all over your body
    is quite annoying for me. You literally should sit around and wait a half hour for it to fully dry before you put your clothes on. Sometimes I had time for that and sometimes I didn't. I kind of wonder what my doses really were after my shirts got put on with it half dry sometimes.

1mL of liquid might not sound like a lot, but when you are spreading it all over your forearms, feet, chest, and neck it does. I found it really hard to rotate application sites enough to keep redness and irritation from occuring (especially in the upper chest area). Oh and this stuff smells like rubbing alcohol and so will you after you apply it.

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

Like I stated before, I do like this product, but I HATE the inconvenience of the delivery method. I don't care if the bioavailability is higher as a transdermal. That doesn't really matter when the *** is getting soaked up by your socks and undershirt. Also, if you live with someone that is wary about the use of prohormones/steroids, its hard to be discreet because that stuff does smell and you will smell like rubbing alcohol after you apply it.

Because of all these factors, I'm going to give this a maybe rating. As of right now I don't care to ever use it again, but who knows maybe some day I'll be itching to add a good non-methyl to a stack and I'll give it another go.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Non-methylated
    • Good Bulking Compound
    • Libido Dropped
    • Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno
    • Skin Irritation And Irritability
    • Messy Application
    Cray
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2375
    Holy christmas that's a scary stack... tren, ultra, h-drol, clen, & t3... yeesh.

Reinger
    Reinger

Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1977
    It was fun to watch...

Reputation: +1570
    Nice review Flash! Yeah T3 is notorious for making muscles look flat.

Tsunami2k
    Tsunami2k

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 50
    Reputation: +879
    Is there a risk of leaky nips with Trenazone?

Picky
    Picky

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +151
    Looking forward for the other reviews.

Reputation: +3345
    Thanks guys. I'll be writing the ultradrol one next once I have time to sit down and do it.

June 27, 2011

Age: 29

June 27, 2011
     I stacked this product with Epistane, which I have alot of experience with.

Trenazone is a topical delivery of dienolone, which is the steroid that all tren precursors (x-tren for example) convert into. This product likely will be banned in the next round of bans, since diendione (x-tren, etc) the PH is already banned.

Boy does the stuff work. I differentiate it from Epi because Epi takes 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to kick in fully for me. My inclined bench went up 30lbs for reps in the first 10 days.

My weight went from 213lbs to 225, with no gain in body fat.

Supporting Supps I took:

Cycle Assist
    Hawthorne Berry 2g ed additionally
    6g Fish Oil ed
    super Cissus
    generic B complex
    Coq10 100mg ed

Diet was clean, about 500cal over maintenance ED. Lots of turkey, fish, steak, granola, cottage cheese, and milk.

Sides:
    BP Spikes every once and awhile.
    Skin irritation (make sure you rotate application site)
    Mad irritability and loss of patience (bad when you are married)
    Also, you have to be careful about avoiding contact with your girlfriend/spouse with the areas you apply this to, as dienolone could absorb into their bloodstream and this would be a bad thing.

I ran this at 75/75/150/150/150

PCT I am running clomid 50/50/25/25
    and torem 30/30/30/30

You need to have a 1cc oral syringe as the applicator on the bottle is horrible and fails. phfsupps sends a dropper without measuring increments on it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Non-methylated
    • Very Effective
    IRISH89
    IRISH89

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +319
    Great review bro, did you notice any hair probs with trenazone

nope no hair problems.

you can get propecia (i think thats the one) on some of these research chem sites.

thanks for the compliment!

lightweight

rckgregory
    rckgregory

Joined: 8/2011
    Reputation: +12
    Virtus, quick question....is one bottle of this enough to run with a 6 week P-Mag cycle, or do you need two bottles?

Metallover
    Metallover

Joined: 11/2011
    Reputation: +6
    I'm new to the site but always good trustworthy reviews virtus, i appreciate it! i'll be trying this soon, got my serm, just ordered me some tren !

Joined: 8/2011
    Reputation: +1
    Virtus-
    Regarding PCT, are those doses ED for four weeks? Any advice on time of day for taking the torem/clomid?

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1570
    Recon- yes its for a week, doseage per day.

But I actually prefer to just do torem now.

Reply #8:
    onyx1104
    onyx1104

Joined: 9/2011
    Reputation: -1
    Can you run trenazone with Ultradrol for a recomp cycle or would you just suggest trenazone by itself?

Reply #9:
    poppapat
    poppapat

Joined: 11/2011
    Reputation: 0
    I was thinking of running this same cycle except you said that you had aggression and I have horrible aggression when Im on methalyated ph's. I was thinking stacking trenazone with epistane cuz Epistane isn't as harsh as others. Would you recommend stacking Protomax with Trenazone to have the aggression sides to a minimum?

Reply #10:

Reputation: +1570
    Poppat- aggression has nothing to do with whether a PH is methylated or not. Tren-type steroids like this one give people aggression and they are unmethylated. The trenazone will give you more aggression than either the epistane or the protomax. If you have aggression issues this one isn't advisable.

Also, this isn't the best place to ask questions- the product questions section is much better.

Reply #11:
    mlbohanan
    mlbohanan

Joined: 6/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Alright so I now have read this and like what I have seen thank you for the insight on trenazone!

April 16, 2012

Age: 38

April 16, 2012
     I started the cycle on 05/03/2012 with 3 pills espistane and 8 splash trenazone day.

1) In the first week I have not noticed any increase in strength, while the weight is increased from 65.500 kg to 66.800 kg The fat percentage was unusually increased from 15% to 16% so I decided to remodel my diet.

2) In the second week I have not noticed any increase in strength, while for the weight I was about 66.800 kg, while the percentage of fat had dropped to 15%.

3) In the third week I was expecting a large increase in strength, but so it was not, in fact I only noticed a little 'more endurance. The weight dropped to 66.200 kg and the fat percentage has remained at 15%.

In summary, 4 weeks with 30 mg of Epistane divided into three stages morning - midday - evening and three weeks (the bottle was exhausted in three weeks when he was just paying off) 8 spuzzi Trenazone of the evening. I also took along PC assit six capsules per day divided into three stages, oligo fish, vitamins Supradyn.

Colaterali effects: at the end of SGOT and SGPT in the first 42 second to 128 (A LITTLE 'HIGH) HDL: 31 (average 5.5% cardiovascular risk), last week I was a bit' grumpy and very nervous.

So, on the basis of the results reported having side effects, I believe I have just thrown money away. A good creatine can do much better especially on the strength of no value without affecting the blood.

For me, a real disappointment.

I performed dianabol to 5 mg for the first week, 10 mg for the second; 15 mg for the third and fourth week, 10 mg for the fifth; 5 mg for the sixth with zero side effects and SGOT and SGPT to normal cholesterol in norm.

None Needless Expenditure
    Mild Acne
    Nervousness and peevishness'
    Changes in transaminases
    Lowering HDL cholesterol

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Non-methylated
    • Libido Dropped
    • Possibility Of Skin Irritation And Progestin-induced Gyno
    • Appetite Decreased
    • Skin Irritation And Irritability
    SINCLAIR
    SINCLAIR

Reputation: +28
    So you started this in May huh? Think ya got a typo there Mr. John Connor.

Reputation: -1
    Hello I'm sorry, I'm Italian and I do not know English.
    Using a translator, so the date turns to me in English form, then read month / day / year.

The cycle I started five / March / duemiladodici.

Hello and sorry again

Reputation: +1570
    8 "splashes"? Did you apply them after showering per directions and allow them to dry fully?

Something here sounds off.

How many calories do you eat, protein, carbs, etc?

What are your statistics (cm, kg)?

Reputation: -1
    Virtus Hello, I applied them usually in the evening and not necessarily after the shower. Anyway I ended up in the bottle to his surprise, just before three weeks, when I began to see results in the mirror. Unfortunately these results, although I took the epistane have vanished after about a week after your Trenazone. During the cycle I have not eaten a lot of calories, my diet was very clean. I am convinced that if I had two bottles of Trenazone things would be different. However at the end of the cycle I found myself with abnormal liver enzymes (SGOT and SGPT = 42 = 128), despite the concomitant use of Cycle Assist, and decreased HDL cholesterol (Tot = 169 Colesteroro - HDL = 31 at the beginning cycle I Tot = 170 - HDL = 54).
    Currently weighing approximately 66.5 kg are approximately 1.73 m high, energy intake between 1800 to 2100.

Hello

Reputation: +1570
    I can see the problem right off the bat. 1800-2100 calories is massively too few to expect any gains. I eat upwards of 4000 on cycle. 1800-2100 is below alot of these guys basal metabolic rate (what they burn normally each day).

What kind of results were you expecting? You have to EAT with steroids (yes these are steroids) in order to make them effective at all.

Also, on your cholesterol readings- trenazone is still a harsh compound even though it is a nonmethyl. Epistane can be for some people as well. Even with cycle support, I am not surprised to see that. Be careful.

Reputation: -1
    Virtus Thanks for the advice. Regarding calories, to tell the truth the first week I get up, but I noticed that along with the weight also increased by BF that rose 15% to 16% and the weight from 65 kg to 66.4 kg, then I lowered the calories because I wanted to muscle and not fat. Then the weight has stabilized at around 66.6 kg, the BF to 15%.

In June I will begin a new cycle for the definition, this time taking the values ​​of the blood within the limits, but I'm undecided between a clone of H-Drol solo or stacked with Epistane. We accept any tips.

thanks

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1570
    You weren't gaining fat- you were gaining water weight which happens on most steroid cycles.

Look, here is some advice. At 66kg and 15%bf I wouldnt be messing with steroids...you can improve lots more before you need to use them. Dont give up on your natural abilities here, put in the hard work.

Also don't use steroids to cut/ harden at this point. Use them to create new muscle. That is the most effective use of the majority of them anyways.

Reply #8:

Reputation: -1
    Hello Virtus, are many old are you I train, though not all the time, I stopped for a few years and then start and stop again and so on.
    In all, the past 20 years, only 3 I train all the time, I arrived early from 57 Kg to 66 Kg today, is one that does not grow easily in spite of the hard work, so I tried alternative routes. In short, something to make me define, build my body burning fat. However I never esagerarto and I have always respected the standard dose.

You sound like a guy prepared my compliments and thanks for the advice.

Hello
    Peter

PS: maybe I giungno one cycle of standard doses of Epi and Pro-Halo (clone H-Drol) with its controls blood pre and post cycle. If you have any tips on how to intake or other are welcome my mail is pietro199@gmail.com.

March 14, 2012

eddie102h

Reviews: 18

March 14, 2012
     Hi guys took this 4 months ago and i stacked this with m stane and SNS cycle support. after i took A-hd stacked with Novadex

when i took this i was at 186 with 8% body fat and my diet was manyly of rice fish and chicken avg day intake was 200 Grams of carb and about 270 grams of protien

when i was done with it i was at 195lbs with 8% bodyfat

1st i ran this 50cc/75cc/75cc/75cc/75cc
    i ran it for 5 weeks. this stuff was strong becouse i know people run it as high 150cc

2nd on the day i worked out i would applie it 1 one hour befor i worked out and on the area i was going to work out so if it was arms day i would rub it on my bicep and my tricep

effctieness- i give 9/10_ it work realy good but i did knoticed i got pimpls on my back after 2 weeks of using it and my skin did get ichy alot

price- i give it 7.5/10 one bottle cost me 39.99 and to get the full benafit you need 2

convenience- i give it 5/10 its a pain in the ass rub it on your back and if you live in a humid area even more so and i dont like the idea that i have to take 10-20 mins out my my day just to rub it in.

so over all yes its a realy good product and just for the record its a topical which means it goes on your skin < they dont tell you on the bottle on how to use it.

but over i mite try it again its wroth buying rite now am at 193 with 7% bodyfat and it been 2 months sinces i been off.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increases Recovery And Focus
    • Non-methylated
    • Easy To Apply
    • Very Effective
    WarMachine
    WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 75
    Reputation: +2384
    The fact that you stacked this with a superdrol compound means that more should have been done for your pct. You did use a SERM, but in my opinion you needed more in the natty test booster category. A-HD alone is not going to cut it. Plus, A-HD is not very effective in my opinion. I ran it in the firsty half of my d-pol cycle but switched to animal stak after a couple of weeks. Plus, superdrol alone requires a more complex pct in itself as well as a stonger SERM in my opinion. Add the fact that you used another PH in conjuction, only makes it more critical. Your pct should have consisted of Torem ( a stronger SERM ) animal stak or Isa-test gf, DAA, and perhaps purus kabs recycle. Your test levels are most likely lagging after this cycle due to weak pct. I recommend getting your levels checked by your physician to see if some work needs to be done to restore them.

Reputation: +1570
    You aren't supposed to apply to the body part worked one hour prior. You probably lost effectiveness there. It desnt work locally, it works systemically.

And what warmachine said.

January 10, 2012

Age: 28

January 10, 2012
     12JAN2012 will mark the end of my third week stacking this with Ultradrol. This is by far the best results I have ever had with PH. I will say that I have experienced some testicular atrophy, and early on started having some itching in my nipples for a bit, so SERM PCT is a MUST! Order it before you start even, as I would say it's even possible to end up needing to dose Torem throughout the cycle (if gyno symptoms were to persist). I have Torem and Clomi for PCT, as recommended by Virtus. I wanted to do this early post before I finished to warn of some of the side effects for anyone considering starting.
    As for the pros, holy moly. I thought I was seeing typical day to day weight fluctuation on the scale until my gains persisted for over a week. I've put on a solid 10lbs. If you read my Halotest review, you will see I am not one to over hype a product. 10lbs, and I'm just wrapping up week three. Planning on continuing on with an 8 wk cycle, then Torem/Clomi PCT. Will post upon completion of PCT.
    PS- look for both of these products at steep discounts on Amazon. I got them for like 1/2 price there.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Non-methylated
    • Very Effective
    • Lethargy
    IamAlex
    IamAlex

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +949
    Whoa dude, I hope you're not planning on running Ultradrol for 8 weeks are you? That's a bad idea.

Reputation: +3345
    Yeah the longest you really want to be on ANY prohormone is six weeks. For ultra probably 4-5. Can't really talk tho, I'm running my ultra for at least 5.

adam777
    adam777

Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +505
    It would be better to actually finish the cycle and then write a review instead of just an "early post". And yeah 8 week ph cycle is rough especially with the phs you have.

December 31, 2011

Speez

Reviews: 14

Age: 46

December 31, 2011
     This products works very,very good I had it stacked with super dmz. The gains and strength were awesome, started at 10 sprays right away, did notice minor libido loss on 3rd week, No Gyno, or hair fall out, felt like superman like almost at the end of the 1st week, However it did elevate my blood pressure which was evident around week 3. This product delivers and is good, I would spary it just before work out, would wait like 30-40 minutes till it would dry perfect before I would put on my shirt, I think that was the only thing that bugged me was it took time to dry on you. Wash hands well, don't tan when you apply this, rotate your application location every 3-4 days.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Non-methylated
    • Very Effective
    • Elevated Blood Pressure
    October 13, 2011

Reviews: 38

Age: 27

October 13, 2011
     I don't know if I just respond well to PH's in general,but I ran this stuff standalone at about half the dosage for the first week,then upped it to the normal dosage the second and third week,and ran basically a third of the bottle the last week.I had no issues at all with it,it was extremely clean,it didnt make me aggressive or feel weird.I like almost recomped my whole upperbody without even trying.Im in love with the fact that I didnt have to eat any pills,could just rub some on my arm or leg in the morning and before I went to bed.I had acne,but it was summertime,I used sunblock every single day and sweat alot while working.Ive always been prone to acne,and even the cycle support didnt help.Other than that,no pumps,no overangry irrational thoughts.Almost felt like I was on nothing at all,except for the neverending energy and the obvious improvement.Wish I would have known this stuff was this good,I would have saved it for a later stronger bridge cycle.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increases Recovery And Focus
    • Non-methylated
    • Easy To Apply
    • Very Effective
    jaguar08
    jaguar08

Joined: 10/2011
    Reputation: -8
    can you give a little more info on the skin irritation. I just ordered this product today.I heard that it burned for about a half hour after application.....did you find that true?

Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +187
    Depends on if you have sensitive skin or not.I do and it didnt really burn,what the feeling is from is the alcohol its suspended in.What I meant by skin irritation is acne,which I was prone to as a kid,like the backne kind.Same thing happend to a friend.Just make sure your loaded on your support supps and your good.

October 6, 2011

Age: 54

October 6, 2011
     I am 54 and have run many PH cycles over the years but I am in love with Trenazone. Some people seem to have an issue with topicals but I have no issues at all. I am almost finished a 6-week run ( i can handle it I am old) of Trenazone/AndroHard/AndroMass. I have been seeing consistent gains through the cycle but when I bumped up the Tren from 1ml to 1.5 ml all hell broke loose. Within three days I looked harder and my strength made a sizable jump. 1RM is up but I can now rep 295X5 on the bench which was my previous 1RM. I feel seriously alpha but not in a kick the *** out of everybody that looks at me funny way. My wife has been touching my arms a lot too ( bonus!) BTW running the Androhard/AndroMass at 2X2 each per day. I agree with Virtus that an Ultradrol/Trenazone cycle sounds real nice for my next run after PCT. Do yourself a favor. Try it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increases Recovery And Focus
    • Easy To Apply
    • Very Effective

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +21
      Nice, how many bottles of Trenazone did you need to run 6 weeks?

slc22
      slc22

Joined: 10/2009
      Reputation: +15
      If you ran ran it at 1ml per day there's 30ml in a bottle so you'd need 2 bottles to run it 6 weeks.

Joined: 9/2011
      Reputation: +155
      Dc230 2 bottles. There is 30ml per bottle. The first three weeks are 21 ml and the second three are 32.5. so that is a little less than 2 bottles.

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +21
      Thanks, may run this along side P-mag

October 8, 2010

Darrem

October 8, 2010
       Bought a bottle after hearing some good things about it from my bro. Very strange stuff. It took a couple of days to kick in. All I really noticed was a drop in appetite and a bit better performance on some lifts. Then I stepped on the scale, and realized I was gaining weight quickly. Except for a low sex Drive and a smaller appetite, ther were no psychological or androgenic/estrogenic effects with me, just a slight strength increase and a big weight gain (15lbs by the end of the cycle. I was using 10 sprays a day which is almost 100mg of active ingredient).
      Recommended for those looking to bulk.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Bulking Compound
      • Non-methylated
      • Very Effective
      • Appetite Decreased
      September 16, 2010

JoeCool

Reviews: 7

Age: 25

September 16, 2010
       I don't suppose that many people reading this remember the glory days of 1-testosterone. (I feel old now.) Very briefly, 1-test was an amazing supplement which suffered from bioavailability issues. Taken orally, 99% of what's in the capsule would break down into biologically-inactive 17-keto-1-testosterone.

To make it more effective, Molecular Nutrition and William Lewellyn (of X-Factor fame) dissolved 1-test into fatty-acid gelcaps in order to increase bioavailability -- like Andriol gelcaps. Ergopharm and Patrick Arnold (of THG fame, and much more) developed 1-AD, a very biologically-active 1-test precursor. Avant Labs, lastly, developed a 1-test transdermal lotion, which greatly increased bioavailability...

...All three solutions worked very well, but the general consensus was that the transdermal solution was the most effective. Having tried all three for myself (I was 17 and stupid) I can say the same: 1AD was great and all, but transdermal 1-test was a knockout product. Transdermal delivery systems are probably the best way possible to take non-17aa compounds. (I'm a big fan of transdermal products in general, such as Eviscerate, Napalm, etc.)

...Fast forward about 10 years...

Now 17aa designer steroids are very widely available. I'm a big fan. Let's be honest, who doesn't like Superdrol/Pheraplex/Epistane? But I also like my liver, and I don't want to take too many 17aa steroids for too long. I also like a beer every now and then. So a good non-methylated option would be nice...

...I was then pretty happy to see Trenazone on the market: It's a transdermal, non-17aa dienolone supplement. (Like tren-xtreme, etc.) I bought a bottle as soon as I heard about it, and just finished it. My thoughts are as follows:

--It is easier to apply than Avant Lab's ONE, RPN's Eviscerate, etc. It's a clear spray, and dries very quickly. It can irritate mucous membranes and leave a tingly/burning sensation for 30 minutes after application, though.

--Weight gain occurred almost immediately. I gained roughly 10lbs over the course of the bottle.

--Strength gains took about 2 weeks to really kick in, but I came near a lot of AAS-assisted personal records.

--Shoulder pumps were intense - perhaps a bit too much at times. Not as intense as the ones I would get with Dianabol, but pretty close...

--No androgenic sides that I noticed. No acne, hair growth, hair loss, etc. (But I'm not very prone to androgenic side effects.)

--Libido dropped like a stone. Have a good PCT lined up.

--No rash or long-duration skin irritation.

The only other supplement I was taking at the time was ON Pro Complex -- which is more of a 'food' than a 'supplement', in my opinion.

Diet was rather good -- lots of animal-source protein, fruits and veggies, whole grains. Training was a 5x/week split, mid-volume bodybuilding routine.

All in all, the results are comparable to those you'd get with a decent Superdrol or Pheraplex cycle -- but without the liver stress. I will say that although I was using it for bulking, and eating a ton, I really feel that this compound might be better for cutting...
      This is a VERY solid and versatile product.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increases Recovery And Focus
      • Non-methylated
      • Easy To Apply
      • Very Effective

Joined: 9/2009
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +41
      where did you buy this ?

Joined: 9/2009
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +41
      Ps. Nice post, well written.

deumcole
      deumcole

Joined: 8/2009
      Reviews: 106
      Reputation: +2797
      Sorry for neg rep...computer wigged out on me and the page jumped...
      Solid review man. History lesson at the beginning was suprisingly helpful.

steelfan10
      steelfan10

Joined: 7/2009
      Reputation: +1027
      Wow I never write this because I think its completely over used, but this was a very good review.

JMetal12
      JMetal12

Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +279
      Awesome review man. It seems a drop in libido is a given with this as a stand alone. I just recently finished a bottle myself. Took along with AMS 1andro/4ad uut and my libido was through the roof entire cycle. This is definitely great for cutting and a killer supp.

Have you used Trenazone? Submit your own Review!