Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > ANC > RAGE RV2

ANC RAGE RV2

RAGE RV2 ANC User Rating: (5 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 38% (Suspicious)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for RAGE RV2 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy RAGE RV2 Thousands of Supplements! Buy RAGE RV2
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Axis Labs HyperTEST Reviews
SD-10 (5 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT Reviews
Novedex XT (58 Reviews)
6.8

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

RAGE RV2 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    RAGE RV2 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • +13 Lbs (3)
    • Solid Gains (1)
    • Vascularity Was Great (1)
    • Solid Strength Gains (1)
    • Shut Down (2)
    • Loss Of Libido (1)
    January 31, 2011

trinitytabor

Reviews: 21

Age: 25

January 31, 2011
     loved this stuff, gained a lean 8lbs and stayed aroun 5% bf. My bench went up around 12%-15%, Squat 15%, daeadlift 12%-15%. I staked this with nolvadex xt, Glutaform, CLA 1500, Xtend, milk thisle, and Mega Men Sport multi. Loss of libido durning cycle, a little shoulder acne (but i have oily skin any ways), my temper was short but I was also working long hours. But my gym time was amazing. Complete focus, huge pumps, vascularity was impresive. I had veins running down my stomach and on my anterior/posterior delts :)
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Solid Gains
    • Vascularity Was Great
    • Solid Strength Gains
    • Loss Of Libido
    December 2, 2010

Age: 24

December 2, 2010
     Rage products are all quality products. they are designer steroids. RV2 is the weaker of the ones, i gained 12 lbs in a month and strength gains through the roof. I have talked to alot of endocrinologists that have said they've seen alot of kids coming in with complete testosterone shutdown due to these types of prohormones. FDA don't regulate ingredients. be careful very strong product.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • +13 Lbs
    • Shut Down
    sportspro20

What was your PCT?

Reply #2:

Joined: 12/2010
    Reputation: -3
    Gasparis Novedex xt. prob should have used something stronger.

Reply #3:

any signs of Gyno?

Reply #4:

Joined: 12/2010
    Reputation: -3
    not at all, a little lower back pain towards the end of the cycle but thats it. its a good product but its hard to find now and alot more expensive

July 10, 2010

jimmy2120

Age: 21

July 10, 2010
     rv2 was great. two weeks put on seven pounds and went from benching 340 to 375. took Spawn same thing. both great supplements. yes they were considered legal steroids. the ingredients in them combined in your body make testosterone, not increase it. that is why FDA made them illegal. if your nuts shrank while taking them then you were not taking them right, or not taking a PCT with it. i have taken a few cycles of Spawn and rv2. no nut shrinking for me, no side effects what so ever.

Joined: 10/2009
    Reputation: +11
    No, you shut down from this product or any steroid period.. it doesnt make testosterone either.

July 3, 2010

weight-138
    bench-repping 185 max 205
    curl-110 6-8 reps 3 sets
    incline bench-repping 165

i quit using rage after 2 weeks, bc of bad back and shoulder acne, *** me off and i threw the rest away, that was a week ago and the acne is progressing
    phoenix

13lbs
    40lbs max bench
    65lb on your curl
    30lb on incline bench

and after all that you would still say that a product is junk?

Reply #2:
    stopthat
    stopthat

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Those seem like decent gains for only 2 weeks on this product. Keep in mind you're not going to become superhuman just from a couple days on one of these PH's.

Also, you're only 18, way too young for this.

Reply #3:
    tigman2
    tigman2

Joined: 7/2011
    Reputation: +2
    By what your maxes were before it sounds like you just need to actually work out, if you work out and hard and take some creatine, protein, BCAAs then you will get gains, don't get hooked on the PH you got time to grow just like me.

October 3, 2009

Age: 22

October 3, 2009
     I started this PH after the RV5 as a stack. My complete cycle of both was 8 weeks. I have taken a couple of PH's prior, so I know what I can handle. I have no sides to speak of other than acne (im acne prone) and im at 1 week left with the RV2. This product is the best PH I have taken yet; (Phera-Plex, and Halodrol), I have gained about 7 lbs of lean mass on this product alone, no water weigth, still at my 6.5% BF. I get mad easy, and I love it. I am mostly shut down now after the PH stack, but my extensive PCT should bring ME back up real quick. Letro/Nolva/Blue Up... Overall, I have gained about 13lbs from the 2 PH's.. Got both for around 50 bucks so the price was great for the gains I have made. My strength has also increased about 15-20 percent in all lifts. BE WARNED, THIS IS A STEROID.. Also banned from most websites now, so if you can find some of ANC's RAGE products, get 1 of each before you wont be able to get them anywhere...
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • +13 Lbs
    • Shut Down

Joined: 10/2009
    Reputation: +11
    If you dont make any gains on this product it is because you arent eating right or enough. I ate around 4500 calories a day, over a gallon of water a day, about 250 grams of protein a day and lifted to my hearts INTENSE!

Have you used RAGE RV2? Submit your own Review!