This product has been reported as discontinued.

Motivate

By: Anabolic Innovations

Motivate is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Anabolic Innovations. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Motivate?
Click to Expand

This is the one product that AI makes that just doesnt do anything for me. I took it for a month and didnt feel anything. I do not like taking powders so I was very excited when I saw this. Im not saying this is a bad product, it just wasnt for me.
  • Not Potent Enough

Needed a decent supp to pick me up in the morning. The profile of Motivate seemed to fit the bill. The raving reviews on the BB forum were encouraging as well. But when I used them, the results were disappointing to say the very least. It says on the label it's got DMAA in it, but I couldn't particularly feel its effect coming up as I did with Oxy. Simply too mild in a dud kind of way.
I used 4 caps, by the way, in the 3 hours' period.
Neither ups and nor crashes. Just felt samey all round. Mind you,...
I used 4 caps, by the way, in the 3 hours' period.
Neither ups and nor crashes. Just felt samey all round. Mind you, I am a real stim sensitive kind of guy who only could handle ONE oxy pill a day.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Not Potent Enough

I tried this and it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. One cap gave me a mild energy increase for maybe an hour max. After that I felt nothing, didn't crash too hard, but I overall I wasn't too satisfied. I probably wouldn't buy this product again unless the price came down significantly.
  • Energy Didn't Last Long
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.