This product has been reported as discontinued.

Cynostane

By: Anabolic Innovations

Cynostane is a Prohormone manufactured by Anabolic Innovations. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Cynostane?
aboyson123
  July 13, 2013

1.0

I would start by saying, WOW what a total waste of time and money, please for the average advance lifter looking for an edge in training, please take this advice and dont do it, i can assure you this is real and honest review.

approximately 5 months ago, after reading all these "fab" reviews on this website, and others i went ahead and ordered cynostane 90 caps and ran it at 3 a day with absolutely no positive gains in muscle/recovery/endurance at the gym.
The only effects i noticed from this compound was a complete shut down in libido, what a floppy mess let me tell you....

So i thought running it at the dose suggested was to low for me, so i ordered another two bottles a few months after PCT and ran it at 70mg every day with still NO results just another shut down in libido, such a waste of my time and money, should of just cycled some test like previous times with awesome results.

For anyone wondering I was eating like a beast 250 grams plus protein and carbs a day and day relatively low, on the 3 days one day off split, so no excuses for this "10/10" supplement to not work.

I to, as many reading this forum was curious about this product due to good reviews, whilst looking more into it all these good reviews are buy people sponsored or paid by the company to log it.

I wrote this to tell anyone who is thinking of buying it to please avoid and just run some anavar with test, cheaper and better results. If you do decide to run this because you are ignorant to this honest review then have a legit PCT on hand nolva or clomid because this sh*t shuts you down, dont buy into none of that PCT bs the websites try and sell you.

0/10 on everything.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Pro's
  • Read My Review
  • Don't Be Fooled By Other Good Review You See
  • Hard Shut Down In Libido
  • Waste Of Cash And Time
  • Better Off Running A Real Anabolic Not This Marketing Bs
bcm929
  May 20, 2011

I recently ran a cycle of Cynostane stacked with Bold 200. i found it a very good cycle and i expericened huge increases in strength and muscle size, at the start i weighed 15.7 stone with a bit of that weight being excess fat, by the end of the cycle i weighed 15.10 stone, the majority of it being hard lean muscle, i dropped alot of fat especially off my stomach without losing weight.

My lifting stats before cycle:

dumbell bench press - 42kgs x10reps
Squat - 120kg x10reps
deadlift - 202kg x1rep
dumbell shoulder press - 27.5kg

My lifting stats during cycle:
Dumbell bench press - 50kgs x 9reps
Squat - 150kg x 8reps and 180kg x2reps
deadlift - 202kgs x3reps and 222kg x 1rep
dumbell shoulder press - 32kg

little to no side effects, few back pumps but not harsh at all. only negative effect was very angry and grumpy while coming off them onto my PCT, was not a plesent person to be around, but overall a really good stack and would highly recommend it.
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Lean Out
  • Huge Strength Increase
  • Grumpy While Coming Off Cycle

In my opinion, this product is definitely worth it. Took a 4 week 30/30/30/30 cycle with AI Cycle Support. I'll start out saying I'm 5'7 and 178 lbs.
I took some measurements and maxed out before my cycle.
Weight: 175 lbs

Body Fat: 14.4%
Max Bench: 275 lbs
Max squat: 440 lbs
Max...
I took some measurements and maxed out before my cycle.
Weight: 175 lbs

Chest: 44 1/2"
Body Fat: 14.4%
Max Bench: 275 lbs
Max squat: 440 lbs
Max Power Clean: 288 lbs (no change)

Overall, I'm real pleased with the results. Solid gains and slight fat loss that surprised me for being such a light prohormone. Keep in mind this is my last day and havent yet started my PCT, which is Lean Xtreme and Reversitol, so I'm unsure of the gains I'll keep. As of now, I give it a 10/10.
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Lean Out
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.