Anabolic Innovations Cynostane

Cynostane Anabolic Innovations User Rating: (5 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 63% (Uncertain)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for Cynostane (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
159.99 Buy Cynostane Thousands of Supplements! Buy Cynostane
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)
Driven Sports Activate Xtreme Reviews
Activate Xtreme (4 Reviews)
AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support Reviews
Cycle Support (7 Reviews)
9.4
Rivalus Helix-24 Reviews
Helix-24 (2 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

RPN Havoc Reviews
American Cellular AH-89 Xtreme Reviews
AH-89 Xtreme (8 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Cynostane
I friend of mine og me are considering trying out cynostane. The thing is, There...

Can someone take a look at my Cynostane cycle?
Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on cynostane that I plan on taking he...

Optimal PCT for Cynostane cycle
Sup, I tried to do some in depth research of cynostane, as an ideal PH for first...

Cynostane+P-Stanz+finasteride
I take finasteride for more than 5 years and I would like to know if it is ok to...

Cynostane and P-Stanz dosage and PCT
I will begin s cycle of Cynostane (30/30/30/30) and P-Stanz. 2 questions: 1-For...

What is Cynostane? New PH or tricky clone?
After reading a few things ont his new hormonal product I still am not sure what...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Cynostane Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Cynostane Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (6)
    • Good Value (6)
    • Muscle Hardening (4)
    • Lean Out (4)
    • Grumpy While Coming Off Cycle (1)
    • No Cons Just Amazing! (1)
    • Hard Shut Down In Libido (1)
    • Waste Of Cash And Time (1)
    July 13, 2013

Reviews: 1

Age: 23

July 13, 2013
    Cynostane summary!

I would start by saying, WOW what a total waste of time and money, please for the average advance lifter looking for an edge in training, please take this advice and dont do it, i can assure you this is real and honest review.

approximately 5 months ago, after reading all these "fab" reviews on this website, and others i went ahead and ordered cynostane 90 caps and ran it at 3 a day with absolutely no positive gains in muscle/recovery/endurance at the gym.
    The only effects i noticed from this compound was a complete shut down in libido, what a floppy mess let me tell you.

So i thought running it at the dose suggested was to low for me, so i ordered another two bottles a few months after PCT and ran it at 70mg every day with still NO results just another shut down in libido, such a waste of my time and money, should of just cycled some test like previous times with awesome results.

For anyone wondering I was eating like a beast 250 grams plus protein and carbs a day and day relatively low, on the 3 days one day off split, so no excuses for this "10/10" supplement to not work.

I to, as many reading this forum was curious about this product due to good reviews, whilst looking more into it all these good reviews are buy people sponsored or paid by the company to log it.

I wrote this to tell anyone who is thinking of buying it to please avoid and just run some anavar with test, cheaper and better results. If you do decide to run this because you are ignorant to this honest review then have a legit PCT on hand nolva or clomid because this sh*t shuts you down, dont buy into none of that PCT bs the websites try and sell you.

0/10 on everything.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Pro's
    • Read My Review
    • Don't Be Fooled By Other Good Review You See
    • Hard Shut Down In Libido
    • Waste Of Cash And Time
    • Better Off Running A Real Anabolic Not This Marketing Bs

Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2375
    When/where did you buy this? AI discontinued their line of PH products years ago when the last big ban occurred. This is no longer in circulation.

Joined: 7/2013
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: 0
    Got the bottles from bestsupps.co.uk here is the link, so everybody can avoid by AI (anabolic innovations) http://www.bestsupps.co.uk/anabolic-innovations-cynostane-90-caps

Under supplement facts it lists the cynostane molecule which by googling shows that it is indeed cynostane? its just BS if you ask me.

November 18, 2011

Age: 23

November 18, 2011
     OMG! The best product I have taken ever! felt like and animal on this my strength went through the roof with this my bench press went from 135kg to 145kg and did 20 repetitions on 100kg it helped me pack on more muscle and size i literally added 4lbs of lean muscle to my body, im gonna continue this product for a while when taking this you always feel in the mood to work out get on it!
    • Huge Strength Increase
    • No Cons Just Amazing!

Reputation: +267
    How long did you run it? How did you dose it? What were your supports and pct?

Reputation: -2
    i used this for a month taking 3 capsules a day before a workout preferably and then when i finished my course my PCT was Gaspari Novedex XT which is also a great product.

Reply #3:

Reputation: +267
    No cycle supports? And no serm?

Reply #4:

Reputation: -2
    no i just used PCT that was enough to keep my gains and my body felt great no side effects.

Reply #5:

Reputation: +267
    You know this is up there with superdrol right? Haha

May 20, 2011

Age: 24

May 20, 2011
     I recently ran a cycle of Cynostane stacked with Bold 200. i found it a very good cycle and i expericened huge increases in strength and muscle size, at the start i weighed 15.7 stone with a bit of that weight being excess fat, by the end of the cycle i weighed 15.10 stone, the majority of it being hard lean muscle, i dropped alot of fat especially off my stomach without losing weight.

My lifting stats before cycle:
    dumbell bench press - 42kgs x10reps
    Squat - 120kg x10reps
    deadlift - 202kg x1rep
    dumbell shoulder press - 27.5kg

My lifting stats during cycle:
    Dumbell bench press - 50kgs x 9reps
    Squat - 150kg x 8reps and 180kg x2reps
    deadlift - 202kgs x3reps and 222kg x 1rep
    dumbell shoulder press - 32kg

little to no side effects, few back pumps but not harsh at all. only negative effect was very angry and grumpy while coming off them onto my PCT, was not a plesent person to be around, but overall a really good stack and would highly recommend it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Huge Strength Increase
    • Grumpy While Coming Off Cycle

Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2375
    What did you run for cycle support / PCT?

Joined: 11/2010
    Reputation: +7
    I ran a milk thistle for the 30 days on cynostane and another milk thistle for the 30 days on pct. The pct I ran was gaspari novadex, I've done this pct before and find it to be an ideal pct.

March 28, 2011

cs26

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

March 28, 2011
     In my opinion, this product is definitely worth it. Took a 4 week 30/30/30/30 cycle with AI Cycle Support. I'll start out saying I'm 5'7 and 178 lbs.
    I took some measurements and maxed out before my cycle.
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Arms: 15 7/8"
    Chest: 42 1/2"
    Body fat: 15.5%
    Max Bench: 266 lbs
    Max Squat: 400 lbs
    Max Power Clean: 288 lbs

Today, on my last day of the cycle it looks like
    Weight: 178 lbs
    Arms: 16 1/4"
    Chest: 44 1/2"
    Body Fat: 14.4%
    Max Bench: 275 lbs
    Max squat: 440 lbs
    Max Power Clean: 288 lbs (no change)

Overall, I'm real pleased with the results. Solid gains and slight fat loss that surprised me for being such a light prohormone. Keep in mind this is my last day and havent yet started my PCT, which is Lean Xtreme and Reversitol, so I'm unsure of the gains I'll keep. As of now, I give it a 10/10.
      valenzio9390
      valenzio9390

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +4
      Very good review @CS26, did the same cycle, (just finsished, same doseage.

Day one

weight 191.5 lbs (+10)
      max bench 205
      chest 45.5 in
      biceps 15.5 in.

Starting pct tommorow but would overall also give this a ten, no sides other than occasional upset stomach which coulda been a coincidence.(i was on cycle support throughout it.) but also overall very pleased with the results.
      very good review

November 30, 2009

raysmith98

Age: 28

November 30, 2009
       Have taken Cynostane for 3 weeks now at 3 caps a day. Without even watching my diet I have gained muscle and lost fat, especially off my abs. Best of all libido is sky high and I feel great on this stuff. Having used other supplements before, Cynostane is one I will keep going back to for sure.
      Cons:

Have you used Cynostane? Submit your own Review!