Exile

By American Muscle
Exile American Muscle
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Exile ranks #32 of 79 in (Weight Loss > Thermogenics) and is rated better than 60% of all products in this category.

AngieW5361's Exile Review

Needed a change, walked into the local supplement store and stared at the wall for a little bit. As a looked nd talked I picked up bottles, reading the ingredients as well as what the company themselves had posted on the product about it. Being a little picky about products after a bad experience with...

bhUNT78's Exile Review

Have never used a product by American Muscle before until researching and reading up on their fat burners Exile and Banish. I took both together but I will talk about Exile purely in this one.

Value: 10
Costs about the same as almost every other fat burner out there so I don't see a reason to rate...

TimhNYNC's Exile Review

This is the best stimulant fat burner i have ever used. Most fat burners give me that nasty sweaty-clammy effect, exile does not. The energy is clean, lasts all day, and there was no crash. Focus was through the roof too. In a month I lost a total of 16 lbs!! Def will be ordering from this company again!!

willpeace's Exile Review

Great! The best burner I've come across. I was feeling the energy of it all day with no crash. It lasted for hours and my focus was unbelievable. Lost atleast 10 lbs. So I already ordered a new one!

mwells's Exile Review

As a female, I love this product. It blows oxyelite away. Ive lost 5lbs in 3 wks and I get a ton of energy from it. Best part...
no sweaty palms. There are 90 pills per bottle too, so I feel like the price point is right on.