Exile Reviews

By: American Muscle

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #35 of 85 (better than 60%) in
Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Exile is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by American Muscle. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

December 10, 2012

Needed a change, walked into the local supplement store and stared at the wall for a little bit. As a looked nd talked I picked up bottles, reading the ingredients as well as what the company themselves had posted on the product about it. Being a little picky about products after a bad experience with a few, I seemed to like the way this one looked. And for $39.99 thought, might as well give it a try!

Taste: Capsules had no flavor, no after burps. If you get a pill caught in your throat you get the cold, something stuck in yoiur throat.. feeling..

Cost: $39.99 is the average I notice on thermogenics. Was a fair price, not breaking the bank at all and actually worked well for me.

Effectiveness: Exile gave me gresat engergy when I needed it. Perfect for in the morning before work, as well as I would take one right before I life along with my preworkout (normally waxy maize mixed with another PWO) I notice consistency in my physique and an improvement in water loss. Which at this point post comp is what I'm working for. Appetite suppresent does just that. Not making you feel sick or not able to eat. When I would eat I would find it easy, not having to forcefeed. However I did notice it would make me forget to eat a lot of the time. As far as the "Euphoric Weightloss" I did notice a pep in my step and my mood would lighten up after taking. That's a plus.

Overall: Solid product that I really enjoyed. It did exactly what I wanted and exceeded my first thoughts when I purchased it. Finding a product I like lately is a little difficult, so this is a win!
  • No Crash

• ogfilthy
      Rep: 0
      February 6, 2014

Back from the dead. I walked in to one of the GNC stores at my current dity station. They had two AM products on sale, 20% off both products when purchased. I had the guy behind the counter ring th up to figure the cost per. Both procucts, one being Exile, came to be $71.99 before member and sale price which may have brought the price down to low $60 high $50. IMO, not worth it when there are plenty of other products with similar ingredients and purpose at a more suitable price. As far as reviews on this product, slim to none. That adds to the discomfort of the products current price. Enjoy!

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.