Exile

By American Muscle
Exile American Muscle
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Ranks #33 of 78 (better than 58%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

AngieW5361's Exile Review

Needed a change, walked into the local supplement store and stared at the wall for a little bit. As a looked nd talked I picked up bottles, reading the ingredients as well as what the company themselves had posted on the product about it. Being a little picky about products after a bad experience with a few, I seemed to like the way this one looked. And for $39.99 thought, might as well give it a try!

Taste: Capsules had no flavor, no after burps. If you get a pill caught in your throat you get the cold, something stuck in yoiur throat.. feeling..

Cost: $39.99 is the average I notice on thermogenics. Was a fair price, not breaking the bank at all and actually worked well for me.

Effectiveness: Exile gave me gresat engergy when I needed it. Perfect for in the morning before work, as well as I would take one right before I life along with my preworkout (normally waxy maize mixed with another PWO) I notice consistency in my physique and an improvement in water loss. Which at this point post comp is what I'm working for. Appetite suppresent does just that. Not making you feel sick or not able to eat. When I would eat I would find it easy, not having to forcefeed. However I did notice it would make me forget to eat a lot of the time. As far as the "Euphoric Weightloss" I did notice a pep in my step and my mood would lighten up after taking. That's a plus.

Overall: Solid product that I really enjoyed. It did exactly what I wanted and exceeded my first thoughts when I purchased it. Finding a product I like lately is a little difficult, so this is a win!

• No Crash

Posted February 6, 2014
    Back from the dead. I walked in to one of the GNC stores at my current dity station. They had two AM products on sale, 20% off both products when purchased. I had the guy behind the counter ring th up to figure the cost per. Both procucts, one being Exile, came to be $71.99 before member and sale price which may have brought the price down to low $60 high $50. IMO, not worth it when there are plenty of other products with similar ingredients and purpose at a more suitable price. As far as reviews on this product, slim to none. That adds to the discomfort of the products current price. Enjoy!

bhUNT78's Exile Review

Have never used a product by American Muscle before until researching and reading up on their fat burners Exile and Banish. I took both together but I will talk about Exile purely in this one.

Value: 10

Value: 10
    Costs about the same as almost every other fat burner out there so I don't see a reason to rate it lower than a 10, plus it actually works.

Effectiveness: 10
    This is one of the best non ephedra based stim fat burners I have used before. The caffeine profile is about the same as most other products but the good thing about Exile is I never crashed, even when I upped the dosage to 2-2 throughout the day. Great euphoric feeling, no crash, definitely got me sweating and definitely flushed my system out in the best way possible!

Overall I lost around 8-10 legit pounds on a full cycle of Banish and Exile. Definitely recommend both but Exile is a great stand alone product as well!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • All-day Energy

TimhNYNC's Exile Review

This is the best stimulant fat burner i have ever used. Most fat burners give me that nasty sweaty-clammy effect, exile does not. The energy is clean, lasts all day, and there was no crash. Focus was through the roof too. In a month I lost a total of 16 lbs!! Def will be ordering from this company again!!

Posted August 8, 2012
        Did you just post this review so that you would get a Free T-shirt from the American Muscle facebook promotion?

Posted August 8, 2012
        Once again no, I finally just finished the whole bottle and its funny that you think that. This company has some really good products.

willpeace's Exile Review

Great! The best burner I've come across. I was feeling the energy of it all day with no crash. It lasted for hours and my focus was unbelievable. Lost atleast 10 lbs. So I already ordered a new one!

mwells's Exile Review

As a female, I love this product. It blows oxyelite away. Ive lost 5lbs in 3 wks and I get a ton of energy from it. Best part...
          no sweaty palms. There are 90 pills per bottle too, so I feel like the price point is right on.

Posted August 8, 2012
            I can win a shirt? How do I do that?