American Muscle Banish

Banish American Muscle User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 28% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for Banish (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
61.00 Buy Banish Thousands of Supplements! Buy Banish
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

American Muscle Exile Reviews
Exile (5 Reviews)
9.6

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Banish Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Banish Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Lost Body Fat (2)
    • Good Value (1)
    • Great Profile For A Non-stim. (1)
    Have you used Banish? Submit your own Review!
    August 9, 2012

bhUNT78

Reviews: 3

Age: 23

August 9, 2012
     Never heard of the company American Muscle before until just recently. At the end of my cutting phase for the rest of Summer I decided to try their stim and non-stim fat burner Exile and Banish. This review will cover only Banish but I will tell you that I lost roughly 10 pounds during the entire run of the two bottles.

Banish is not your typical Non-Stim fat burner, by which I mean it isn't an over priced form of CLA or Sesamin oils. It uses high quality ingredients to raise your metabolism without using caffeine or stimulant based ingredients. Overall I would definitely use this product again and plan to in the future. If you are looking to stack a non-stim FB with a highly stimmed one...I would say Banish if your best bet!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Profile For A Non-stim.
    • Lost Body Fat
      Reply #1:

July 6, 2012

Reviews: 11

Age: 26

July 6, 2012
       I took this product back in January to start the year off right. First off, its a non-stim fat burner that helps speed up your metabolism and increases core temp. This helped me lose 14lbs and 2.5% body fat in 30 days. My mood was elevated like it says it does and was really positive through the whole process. It did nothing but wonders regulating my blood sugar, and blocking the fat conversion. I was really surprised about the product and the results it gave me.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Lost Body Fat
        Reply #1:
        admin
        admin

Joined: 2/2009
        Reviews: 10
        Reputation: +398
        Did you just post this review so that you would get a Free T-shirt from the American Muscle facebook promotion?

Reply #2:

Joined: 7/2012
        Reviews: 11
        Reputation: -18
        No I didnt write this review for a free t-shirt and i didnt even know this was going on until you brought it to my attention. If you look at it as well, you can see i did this over a month ago. These are the results i got when i didnt drink,and ate clean.

Have you used Banish? Submit your own Review!