Banish

By: American Muscle

Banish is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by American Muscle. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Banish?
Click to Expand

Never heard of the company American Muscle before until just recently. At the end of my cutting phase for the rest of Summer I decided to try their stim and non-stim fat burner Exile and Banish. This review will cover only Banish but I will tell you that I lost roughly 10 pounds during the entire run of the two bottles.

Banish is not your typical Non-Stim fat burner, by which I mean it isn't an over priced form of CLA or Sesamin oils. It uses high quality ingredients to raise your metabolism without using caffeine or stimulant based ingredients. Overall I would definitely use this product again and plan to in the future. If you are looking to stack a non-stim FB with a highly stimmed one...I would say Banish if your best bet!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Body Fat
  • Great Profile For A Non-stim.

I took this product back in January to start the year off right. First off, its a non-stim fat burner that helps speed up your metabolism and increases core temp. This helped me lose 14lbs and 2.5% body fat in 30 days. My mood was elevated like it says it does and was really positive through the whole process. It did nothing but wonders regulating my blood sugar, and blocking the fat conversion. I was really surprised about the product and the results it gave me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Body Fat

• admin
    July 6, 2012

Did you just post this review so that you would get a Free T-shirt from the American Muscle facebook promotion?
  • TimhNYNC
    Rep: -18
    July 6, 2012

No I didnt write this review for a free t-shirt and i didnt even know this was going on until you brought it to my attention. If you look at it as well, you can see i did this over a month ago. These are the results i got when i didnt drink,and ate clean.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.