This product has been reported as discontinued.

TT-40 Xtreme

By: American Cellular

June 8, 2009

I personally like this product Ive gained about 18 pounds of solid muscle on a 8 week cycle. Ive been off for about 3 weeks and havent lost what I gained. Big side affect for me was joint and back pains when I started but going on my second bottle no more joint and back pains. And Oh yeah its a little exspensive..
  August 7, 2009

Broke out in Hives the next morning after using the 3 time.My doctor thought it had to do with stress.Used again 3 months later, same thing happened.Hives take about 1-2 weeks to go away.Not good for your sex life...
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.