This product has been reported as discontinued.

TT-40 Xtreme

By: American Cellular

TT-40 Xtreme is a Prohormone manufactured by American Cellular. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with TT-40 Xtreme?
Click to Expand

I personally like this product Ive gained about 18 pounds of solid muscle on a 8 week cycle. Ive been off for about 3 weeks and havent lost what I gained. Big side affect for me was joint and back pains when I started but going on my second bottle no more joint and back pains. And Oh yeah its a little exspensive..

Broke out in Hives the next morning after using the 3 time.My doctor thought it had to do with stress.Used again 3 months later, same thing happened.Hives take about 1-2 weeks to go away.Not good for your sex life...
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.