TREN Xtreme

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By American Cellular
TREN Xtreme American Cellular
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 61 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Massive gains

massive gains, went from 202-217 and still stayed at 214 even after post cycle, im sure this pro hormone is tainted with real tren but it doesnt matter because its as legit as it gets,, youjust hae to be certain you do your cycle right which means take a natural test booster while your on cycle to keep your nat test high and if you dont do a proper post cycle you will lose everything

Pros:
Cons:
  • Has You Feeling Pumped All Day
  • A Cycle Costs As Much As Gear

This product worked very very well, with one exception

I took two cycles of this along with ah -89, which was recommended by the owner of our local Max Muscle. Ive been hitting weights for 25 yrs and have taken every supplement and even some real gear. This product worked very very well, with one exception. After the second cycle i started to experience horrible pain in both shoulders. It hurt so bad i went for an MRI, and yep a tear in my shoulder. Soon after i tore a hammy. Went again to Dr (who is a good friend), he tell me it seems like your taking destroying your jints all of a sudden. When you look into how Tren and some of the other stuff works, it does lean you out , but through many Dr visits and a near surgery, its not worth it. Americell labs soon came out with a joint product you were supposed to take aloong with it , and i was told it was from all the complaints of joint pain. I would never wish the pain i went through on anyone, so try it if you must, but take it from me, this might work well (and it does) but not worth the risks.

• Ruined My Joints

Posted March 7, 2010
Start taking Cissus Quadrangularis and Animal Flex to help repair your joints.

xfadi
(-2)

it's actually the ah-89 not the tren that causes joint pain

Posted March 7, 2010
Funny (not really) becuase I tore my inner thigh muscle (turned purple and took eight weeks to heal) and had/have shoulder pain like I tore a rotator cuff while I was using this product. Not sure if it was this product or what I was taking to counteract the gyno it was giving me. But never happened before with anything else. Hmmmm...

Posted March 7, 2010
so what do you do now for your joint pain? I've worked out for 22 years. I stopped taking tren initially because of high liver and kidney problems. But about 6 months later I started experiencing joint issues and they never seem to stop.

Posted March 7, 2010
Only thing I have found that reliably alleviates a lot of joint pain for me is Udo Erasmus 3-6-9 Flaxseed Oil or something similar. Glucosamine/Chondroitn/MSM never helped. Every time I have take real Tren or Prohormone based Tren I have torn something and has caused gyno flare ups that could only be alleviated by Letro. Just not my cup of tea I guess. Wish I knew back then what I know now about it.

Just stick with a good training program and a good diet

I know this has been a long time since they banned this product but i had to made a review about this.
I have a friend that used to work on a supplement store he sold me about las april one bottle of trenx it was a lil bit expensive since it was already banned he was trying to get rid of the box they received long time ago, the product was still good on the exp date.
Anyways i took it las july durnig 30 days and i have to say that i was buff after those 30 days. All my friends were surprised about my gains.
Well doesnt sound bad having all those gains, but let me tell you about the side effects:

-My hair started falling like crazy, seriously i pulled my hair and a bunch of hair came out.

- I had mood swings

-Sex drive goes down

-big headaches

- you retain a lot of water

It has been already six and half months since i took a cycle of this and after 2 months my body started lossing the gains i got with tren this due to the whole water retention i had.
Just stick with a good training program and a good diet.

• Not Safe
  • Now Illegal
  • Makes You Go Bold
  • Liver Toxic.

Posted February 12, 2012
Sounds like you didn't have a safe cycle set up...or you are a troll. I can't decide.

*Epic Facepalm*
No wonder Tren got banned...........

Posted February 12, 2012
This is exactly why the good poo gets banned.

Posted February 12, 2012
And here I never even got to try the tren or any of the legal versions before they got banned.I want at least one bottle to stack or something.Meanwhile theres people out there just popping pills.

Posted February 12, 2012
^^^That's what I am saying. Will there even be any real pro hormones avaiable by the time I turn 21.?

WarMachine

Posted February 13, 2012
I dont mean to sound like an a**hole my man but it sounds like your cycle was not only unsafe but a failure in that. Tren and phs in general are not something to play around with. If you don't know what your doing, its like throwing gas on a flame. I think you should get yourself checked out in order to ensure no serious damage has been done. As for your last sentence "Just stick with a good training program and a good diet", this is what you should have done instead of this cycle.

Posted February 13, 2012
If you can withhold from temptation of using them before you are 21, I would say go ahead and buy a couple cycles now just in case. Most should be good through 2013-2014 or so.

thinisin

Posted February 13, 2012
Who needs them when you have horizontally sliced bread?

Posted February 13, 2012
@flash, no im not trying to troll i just had really bad luck with this product, besides all the water retention i had disent gains.
@Warmachine i already went to check myself with a doctor and im fine didnt had problems with my liver since i took a liver detox also i went again to the doctor last month and again he said im find
and yeah you are right this isnt a thing you can play around with.

@Maywell58
Glad you turned out alright man.

Posted February 13, 2012
My advice to you would be take a month off from training, go back and do the 20 rep squat and milk routine and i promise you will grow like a newbie. I cannot stress enough to anyone under 35 to leave PH's alone. You just dont need them. After 35 you need extra support to get decent results but while your own body is banging out high levels of test, why *** it up and risk your health. I had a great time on trenavol but thats cos im older. As the great man says, "its just advice. You can do what the *** you wanna do". Seriously though you do sound prone to side effects so please take care because one day it will catch up with you.

Posted February 14, 2012
im planning on using Cycle assist, Erase Pro, and esto supress, along with milk thistle after im done with my halotest PH cycle. is that enough for PCT or should i add anything more.?

This little product blew my weight gains through the roof

This little product blew my weight gains through the roof. I put on muscle real quick, and that's no joke. It's a little pricey, but those results are worth it. You can't put a price on perfection, and I feel perfect taking this stuff.

deeja

Posted August 10, 2010
thats because you're putting more hormones in your body. I hope your pct was good

Posted August 10, 2010
I hopped on arimiplex for my PCT.

Raptorbh12

Posted August 10, 2010
Havnt seen many of these reviews since it was taken off the market.

taysab23

Posted August 10, 2010
you didn't have any sides?

where did you buy?

Posted August 11, 2010
you can find this on buysupps.com its by Iron labs and its 30mg a pill. its a u.k website but its legit cause i ordered a couple from there. its getting discontinued there too so check it out before there out of them

Posted August 11, 2010
try looking on oralsteroids.com

This is by far the best product I have ever taken

This is by far the best product I have ever taken. I just finished a 4 week cycle and in that time i went from 204lbs to 223lbs. This product is real but you still have to work, it doesnt just MAKE muscle. The more you put in (ie eating and resting properly as well as intense training) the more you will get out. As for the side effects, the only noticeable one I had was slight mood swings but they were controllable and I actually liked them because it reminded me that it was working. Everyone is different though, you may have different sides then your buddy so if you dont like it then... STOP. Its that easy. Bottom line do not expect this chem to just put muscle on you, if you dont know how to workout or just lack the intensity get a personal trainer and learn how to workout. Good luck guys

Pros:
Cons:
  • Alpha Male Feeling

xfadi
(-2)

Posted February 9, 2010
where did you get this from? i can't find it anywhere

Posted February 9, 2010
i believe you can still buy it from badasssupplements.com. it is expensive.

Posted February 9, 2010
Yo FYI if you liked the tren and u want to take something similar and have the same outcome try Factor X from www.profactorlabs.com... I took Tren also and freaked out when they took it off the market. This *** is legit..

where can you get this?

Posted February 9, 2010
I have a cycle unopened for sale I bought a bunch when I found out it was getting pulled..email me @ Penz424@yahoo.com

Posted February 10, 2010
I 've tried Tren, but I can't find anything close to it anymore. Have you found anything that works like it? Thanks

Posted February 10, 2010
VERY TRUE. I AGREE. IF YOU DONT LIFT AND SCREAM, THEN YOUR NOT LIFTING RIGHT. like arnold said your muscles grow only on the last 2-3 rep's before failure. keep lifting marine

This is a great and effective product and gave me the gains of my life

85 bucks for a wild ride off this prohormone.

I know product is discontinued but I figured I would write review anyways and share about my oral tren cycle.

I straight blew up within 1 week I was up like 3 pounds. By the end of the cycle I put on a solid 15 pounds total....
85 bucks for a wild ride off this prohormone.

Side effects: Lots of acne, TERRIBLE INSOMNIA, huge strength gains, shut down libido completely

Overall: This is a great and effective product and gave me the gains of my life. After my pct I kept 8 pounds of muscle. I pct'd with nolvadex for 4 weeks at 2 mg a day.

• Shut Down Libido
  • Now Illegal
  • Liver Toxic.

Best Pro-Hormone Tried Yet

Best Pro-Hormone Tried Yet - With A Workout Schedule Of 5 On 2 Off I Added 17 Pounds Of Mass / Strenght On Average 50-60 Pounds On Bench - Deads - Squats - And Shoulder Press . Diet Didnt Change Much Tho I Did Eat The Recommended 10gms Of Fat With Each Serving

Pros:
Cons:
  • Huge Results
  • Small Pill
  • Ruined My Joints

Posted December 23, 2010
where were you able to find this product

Posted December 23, 2010
It seems like that site is down or something. I tried to check it out. I will just have to stick to X-Tren for now which is the same thing. I was just curious to see if this price was lower. Eat big and lift hard!

I experienced amazing gains

I gave the value a 5 because of the price. I experienced amazing gains..and all my lifts went through the roof. Love this stuff. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PROPER PCT! DO YOUR HOMEWORK/RESEARCH. I have also used X-Tren which I am glad I can still get for alot cheaper than TREN Xtreme. Good luck to all. LIFT HARD AND EAT BIG.

• Has You Feeling Pumped All Day
  • Experienced Some Sore Joints.

Great product for gains

I started this product weighting 130lbs roughly. I ended weighting 165lbs. My bench went from 120lb max to a 205 max. Squats i went from 135x 10 to 225x 10. I broke out horribly and took me a full year to clear my acne up on my back and face. I got gyno a little bit to. Great product for gains though.

• Random Outbursts
  • Nasty Back Zits

birdman2211

Posted May 7, 2010
18 and did a cycle of tren = NOT A GOOD IDEA!

Posted May 7, 2010
didnt mean to click like... but i think u r still a little too young for this stuff. not to mention, u prob broke out real bad b/c u didnt use a cycle assist. did u even use a pct?

MMAFreak

Posted May 7, 2010
This is one of the many reasons why I bashed Max Muscle in my retailer review of them. They sold countless bottles of this to people under the proper age and with no education of what it was.

Posted May 7, 2010
technically 17 when he did this stuff...another sad day for all. I hope you wait till your at least 21 to use a PH again.

Tryme

Posted May 7, 2010
Another perfect example of someone the media can use to distort the truth about PH's. You should never have touched this stuff that young and you should have done some research before hand. Acne for a year, a bit of Gyno, and possibly your berries never coming back but still a great product ...

Posted May 8, 2010
dude with those kind of stats sounds like u need some good ol classic lifting and eating man... if your bench max is 120 ur not too dedicated and ur go on a pro hormone, specially teen ur just wanting an easy route... if ur gonna use a pro hormone and ur a beginner use a milder one.

My strength was really improved & i was constantly bumping up my weights

This was 1 of the sups i took on my last cycle in iraq when i was lifting 6 days a week, along with methyl-e & some other random sups like Fish Oil, flax seed oil, Atro-Phex etc. my strength was really improved & i was constantly bumping up my weights & it was normal for me & my buddy to do 2-3 hours in the gym between stretching, cardio & lifting. bacne? WORST IVE HAD MY WHOLE .
bottom line, wont take this type of product again because of the breakouts all over my back, arms, chest & forehead.

• Nasty Back Zits