This product has been reported as discontinued.

TREN Xtreme Reviews

By: American Cellular

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

TREN Xtreme is a Prohormone manufactured by American Cellular. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Maywell58
Rep: -8
  February 12, 2012

I know this has been a long time since they banned this product but i had to made a review about this.
I have a friend that used to work on a supplement store he sold me about las april one bottle of trenx it was a lil bit expensive since it was already banned he was trying to get rid of the box they received long time ago, the product was still good on the exp date.
Anyways i took it las july durnig 30 days and i have to say that i was buff after those 30 days. All my friends were surprised about my gains.
Well doesnt sound bad having all those gains, but let me tell you about the side effects:

-My hair started falling like crazy, seriously i pulled my hair and a bunch of hair came out.

- I had mood swings

-Sex drive goes down

-big headaches

- you retain a lot of water

It has been already six and half months since i took a cycle of this and after 2 months my body started lossing the gains i got with tren this due to the whole water retention i had.
Just stick with a good training program and a good diet.
 Pros:
  • Mood Swings
  • Makes You Go Bold
Kbaugh01
  March 7, 2010

I took two cycles of this along with ah -89, which was recommended by the owner of our local Max Muscle. Ive been hitting weights for 25 yrs and have taken every supplement and even some real gear. This product worked very very well, with one exception. After the second cycle i started to experience horrible pain in both shoulders. It hurt so bad i went for an MRI, and yep a tear in my shoulder. Soon after i tore a hammy. Went again to Dr (who is a good friend), he tell me it seems like your taking destroying your jints all of a sudden. When you look into how Tren and some of the other stuff works, it does lean you out , but through many Dr visits and a near surgery, its not worth it. Americell labs soon came out with a joint product you were supposed to take aloong with it , and i was told it was from all the complaints of joint pain. I would never wish the pain i went through on anyone, so try it if you must, but take it from me, this might work well (and it does) but not worth the risks.
 Pros: