This product has been reported as discontinued.

TREN Xtreme

By: American Cellular

chickenlegs

massive gains, went from 202-217 and still stayed at 214 even after post cycle, im sure this pro hormone is tainted with real tren but it doesnt matter because its as legit as it gets,, youjust hae to be certain you do your cycle right which means take a natural test booster while your on cycle to keep your nat test high and if you dont do a proper post cycle you will lose everything
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Has You Feeling Pumped All Day
  • Alpha Male Feeling

I took two cycles of this along with ah -89, which was recommended by the owner of our local Max Muscle. Ive been hitting weights for 25 yrs and have taken every supplement and even some real gear. This product worked very very well, with one exception. After the second cycle i started to experience horrible pain in both shoulders. It hurt so bad i went for an MRI, and yep a tear in my shoulder. Soon after i tore a hammy. Went again to Dr (who is a good friend), he tell me it seems like your taking destroying your jints all of a sudden. When you look into how Tren and some of the other stuff works, it does lean you out , but through many Dr visits and a near surgery, its not worth it. Americell labs soon came out with a joint product you were supposed to take aloong with it , and i was told it was from all the complaints of joint pain. I would never wish the pain i went through on anyone, so try it if you must, but take it from me, this might work well (and it does) but not worth the risks.

• Davidson2012
        March 7, 2010

Start taking Cissus Quadrangularis and Animal Flex to help repair your joints.
      • xfadi

It's actually the ah-89 not the tren that causes joint pain
      • TShoot
        March 7, 2010

Funny (not really) becuase I tore my inner thigh muscle (turned purple and took eight weeks to heal) and had/have shoulder pain like I tore a rotator cuff while I was using this product. Not sure if it was this product or what I was taking to counteract the gyno it was giving me. But never happened before with anything else. Hmmmm...
      • SuperSport
        March 7, 2010

So what do you do now for your joint pain? I've worked out for 22 years. I stopped taking tren initially because of high liver and kidney problems. But about 6 months later I started experiencing joint issues and they never seem to stop.
      • TShoot
        March 7, 2010

Only thing I have found that reliably alleviates a lot of joint pain for me is Udo Erasmus 3-6-9 Flaxseed Oil or something similar. Glucosamine/Chondroitn/MSM never helped. Every time I have take real Tren or Prohormone based Tren I have torn something and has caused gyno flare ups that could only be alleviated by Letro. Just not my cup of tea I guess. Wish I knew back then what I know now about it.

I know this has been a long time since they banned this product but i had to made a review about this.
      I have a friend that used to work on a supplement store he sold me about las april one bottle of trenx it was a lil bit expensive since it was already banned he was trying to get rid of the box they received long time ago, the product was still good on the exp date.
      Anyways i took it las july durnig 30 days and i have to say that i was buff after those 30 days. All my friends were surprised about my gains.
      Well doesnt sound bad having all those gains, but let me tell you...
      Well doesnt sound bad having all those gains, but let me tell you about the side effects:

-My hair started falling like crazy, seriously i pulled my hair and a bunch of hair came out.

- I had mood swings

-Sex drive goes down

-big headaches

- you retain a lot of water

It has been already six and half months since i took a cycle of this and after 2 months my body started lossing the gains i got with tren this due to the whole water retention i had.
      Just stick with a good training program and a good diet.

February 12, 2012

Sounds like you didn't have a safe cycle set up...or you are a troll. I can't decide.

*Epic Facepalm*
          No wonder Tren got banned...........
          February 12, 2012

This is exactly why the good poo gets banned.
        • Abandoned
          February 12, 2012

And here I never even got to try the tren or any of the legal versions before they got banned.I want at least one bottle to stack or something.Meanwhile theres people out there just popping pills.
          February 12, 2012

^^^That's what I am saying. Will there even be any real pro hormones avaiable by the time I turn 21.?
        • WarMachine
          February 13, 2012

I dont mean to sound like an a**hole my man but it sounds like your cycle was not only unsafe but a failure in that. Tren and phs in general are not something to play around with. If you don't know what your doing, its like throwing gas on a flame. I think you should get yourself checked out in order to ensure no serious damage has been done. As for your last sentence "Just stick with a good training program and a good diet", this is what you should have done instead of this cycle.
          February 13, 2012

If you can withhold from temptation of using them before you are 21, I would say go ahead and buy a couple cycles now just in case. Most should be good through 2013-2014 or so.
        • thinisin
          February 13, 2012

Who needs them when you have horizontally sliced bread?
        • Maywell58
          February 13, 2012

@flash, no im not trying to troll i just had really bad luck with this product, besides all the water retention i had disent gains.
          @Warmachine i already went to check myself with a doctor and im fine didnt had problems with my liver since i took a liver detox also i went again to the doctor last month and again he said im find
          and yeah you are right this isnt a thing you can play around with.

@Maywell58
          Glad you turned out alright man.
        • davejj
          February 13, 2012

My advice to you would be take a month off from training, go back and do the 20 rep squat and milk routine and i promise you will grow like a newbie. I cannot stress enough to anyone under 35 to leave PH's alone. You just dont need them. After 35 you need extra support to get decent results but while your own body is banging out high levels of test, why *** it up and risk your health. I had a great time on trenavol but thats cos im older. As the great man says, "its just advice. You can do what the *** you wanna do". Seriously though you do sound prone to side effects so please take care because one day it will catch up with you.
        • ErvDaPerve32
          February 14, 2012

Im planning on using Cycle assist, Erase Pro, and esto supress, along with milk thistle after im done with my halotest PH cycle. is that enough for PCT or should i add anything more.?

This little product blew my weight gains through the roof. I put on muscle real quick, and that's no joke. It's a little pricey, but those results are worth it. You can't put a price on perfection, and I feel perfect taking this stuff.

• deeja
            August 10, 2010

Thats because you're putting more hormones in your body. I hope your pct was good
          • JeffMason
            August 10, 2010

I hopped on arimiplex for my PCT.
          • Raptorbh12
            August 10, 2010

Havnt seen many of these reviews since it was taken off the market.
          • taysab23
            August 10, 2010

You didn't have any sides?
          • richiep713

Where did you buy?
          • bsfwarrior
            August 11, 2010

You can find this on buysupps.com its by Iron labs and its 30mg a pill. its a u.k website but its legit cause i ordered a couple from there. its getting discontinued there too so check it out before there out of them
          • gymrat78
            August 11, 2010

Try looking on oralsteroids.com

This is by far the best product I have ever taken. I just finished a 4 week cycle and in that time i went from 204lbs to 223lbs. This product is real but you still have to work, it doesnt just MAKE muscle. The more you put in (ie eating and resting properly as well as intense training) the more you will get out. As for the side effects, the only noticeable one I had was slight mood swings but they were controllable and I actually liked them because it reminded me that it was working. Everyone is different though, you may have different sides then your buddy so if you dont like it then... STOP. Its that easy. Bottom line do not expect this chem to just put muscle on you, if you dont know how to workout or just lack the intensity get a personal trainer and learn how to workout. Good luck guys
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Alpha Male Feeling

• xfadi
              February 9, 2010

Where did you get this from? i can't find it anywhere
            • marinenova73
              February 9, 2010

I believe you can still buy it from badasssupplements.com. it is expensive.
            • hickster73
              February 9, 2010

Yo FYI if you liked the tren and u want to take something similar and have the same outcome try Factor X from www.profactorlabs.com... I took Tren also and freaked out when they took it off the market. This *** is legit..
            • mike4rmchi

Where can you get this?
            • Prohormone
              February 9, 2010

I have a cycle unopened for sale I bought a bunch when I found out it was getting pulled..email me @ Penz424@yahoo.com
            • Planet
              February 10, 2010

I 've tried Tren, but I can't find anything close to it anymore. Have you found anything that works like it? Thanks
            • alg48212
              (-2)
              February 10, 2010

VERY TRUE. I AGREE. IF YOU DONT LIFT AND SCREAM, THEN YOUR NOT LIFTING RIGHT. like arnold said your muscles grow only on the last 2-3 rep's before failure. keep lifting marine

85 bucks for a wild ride off this prohormone.

I know product is discontinued but I figured I would write review anyways and share about my oral tren cycle.

I straight blew up within 1 week I was up like 3 pounds. By the end of the cycle I put on a solid 15 pounds total.

Side effects: Lots of acne, TERRIBLE INSOMNIA, huge strength gains, shut down libido completely

Overall: This is a great and effective product and gave me the gains of my life. After my pct I kept 8 pounds of muscle. I pct'd with nolvadex for 4 weeks at 2 mg a day.
            85 bucks for a wild ride off this prohormone.

• Alpha Male Feeling

Best Pro-Hormone Tried Yet - With A Workout Schedule Of 5 On 2 Off I Added 17 Pounds Of Mass / Strenght On Average 50-60 Pounds On Bench - Deads - Squats - And Shoulder Press . Diet Didnt Change Much Tho I Did Eat The Recommended 10gms Of Fat With Each Serving
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Huge Results
              • Small Pill

• catr218
                  December 23, 2010

Where were you able to find this product
                • ronnie2010
                  December 23, 2010

It seems like that site is down or something. I tried to check it out. I will just have to stick to X-Tren for now which is the same thing. I was just curious to see if this price was lower. Eat big and lift hard!

I gave the value a 5 because of the price. I experienced amazing gains..and all my lifts went through the roof. Love this stuff. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PROPER PCT! DO YOUR HOMEWORK/RESEARCH. I have also used X-Tren which I am glad I can still get for alot cheaper than TREN Xtreme. Good luck to all. LIFT HARD AND EAT BIG.
                • Has You Feeling Pumped All Day

I started this product weighting 130lbs roughly. I ended weighting 165lbs. My bench went from 120lb max to a 205 max. Squats i went from 135x 10 to 225x 10. I broke out horribly and took me a full year to clear my acne up on my back and face. I got gyno a little bit to. Great product for gains though.

• birdman2211
                      May 7, 2010

18 and did a cycle of tren = NOT A GOOD IDEA!
                    • beastmode7
                      May 7, 2010

Didnt mean to click like... but i think u r still a little too young for this stuff. not to mention, u prob broke out real bad b/c u didnt use a cycle assist. did u even use a pct?
                    • MMAFreak
                      May 7, 2010

This is one of the many reasons why I bashed Max Muscle in my retailer review of them. They sold countless bottles of this to people under the proper age and with no education of what it was.
                    • TheStanger
                      May 7, 2010

Technically 17 when he did this stuff...another sad day for all. I hope you wait till your at least 21 to use a PH again.
                    • Tryme
                      May 7, 2010

Another perfect example of someone the media can use to distort the truth about PH's. You should never have touched this stuff that young and you should have done some research before hand. Acne for a year, a bit of Gyno, and possibly your berries never coming back but still a great product ...
                    • RayGalan
                      May 8, 2010

Dude with those kind of stats sounds like u need some good ol classic lifting and eating man... if your bench max is 120 ur not too dedicated and ur go on a pro hormone, specially teen ur just wanting an easy route... if ur gonna use a pro hormone and ur a beginner use a milder one.

This was 1 of the sups i took on my last cycle in iraq when i was lifting 6 days a week, along with methyl-e & some other random sups like Fish Oil, flax seed oil, Atro-Phex etc. my strength was really improved & i was constantly bumping up my weights & it was normal for me & my buddy to do 2-3 hours in the gym between stretching, cardio & lifting. bacne? WORST IVE HAD MY WHOLE .
                    bottom line, wont take this type of product again because of the breakouts...
                    bottom line, wont take this type of product again because of the breakouts all over my back, arms, chest & forehead.
                    • Small Pill
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.