American Cellular TREN Xtreme

TREN Xtreme American Cellular User Rating: (61 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 22% (Mistrusted)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for TREN Xtreme (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy TREN Xtreme Thousands of Supplements! Buy TREN Xtreme
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

American Cellular AH-89 Xtreme Reviews
AH-89 Xtreme (8 Reviews)
Designer Supplements ActivaTe Reviews
ActivaTe (1 Review)
Anabolic Xtreme Phera-Plex Reviews
Phera-Plex (3 Reviews)
Competitive Edge Labs P-Plex Reviews
P-Plex (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol Reviews
LG Sciences Natadrol Reviews
Natadrol (18 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Took TREN Xtreme at 16 without a post cycle.
alright guys i know, i know, i definitely know, that i shouldnt have done this, ...

New Version of ACL TREN Xtreme: Still Effective?
Im big fan of PHS one of my favs was tren extreme by americel-labs all there pro...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

TREN Xtreme is one of the most popular pro hormones of all time, but unfortunately it has been discontinued, so finding it at this point is going to be near impossible.

It produced legendary dry gains and rapid changes in body composition, making it one of the most sought after products ever in this category. There are a few clones available, but after being banned, the chances of coming across such a product are pretty slim.

TREN Xtreme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    TREN Xtreme Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (18)
    • Huge Results (12)
    • Small Pill (10)
    • Increased Energy (9)
    • Too Expensive (9)
    • Mood Swings (5)
    • Now Illegal (4)
    • Random Outbursts (3)
    May 14, 2013

Age: 28

May 14, 2013
    took this in 2007ish

this was my first and last cycle in 2007.. I ate 3 solid meals a day and worked out 5 of 7.. max muscle sales man sold it to me and had me aware of the side effects.. he told me it was going to get banned soon.. so I did my research and went back and bought me a bottle. I only cycled that one bottle and cycled off as soon as it was finished..

I was at 220lbs and gained about 10lbs.. but I did notice my abs showing a little bit at end of cycle.. other than that I had no real gains in strength or appearance other than looking bulky like spongbob.

the only side effect I experienced was a sexual one.. I have never experienced this before or since I have taken this product. I don't know if anyone else had this side effect.. I was shooting semen like waffle batter out of a super soaker.. I was impressed.. other than that I would not take this product even if it was legal again..

dave

Joined: 5/2013
      Reputation: -11
      I guess now illegal shouldn't be a con since it doesn't matter..

August 9, 2012

calloushands

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

August 9, 2012
       85 bucks for a wild ride off this prohormone.

I know product is discontinued but I figured I would write review anyways and share about my oral tren cycle.

I straight blew up within 1 week I was up like 3 pounds. By the end of the cycle I put on a solid 15 pounds total.

Side effects: Lots of acne, TERRIBLE INSOMNIA, huge strength gains, shut down libido completely

Overall: This is a great and effective product and gave me the gains of my life. After my pct I kept 8 pounds of muscle. I pct'd with nolvadex for 4 weeks at 2 mg a day.
      • Shut Down Libido
      February 12, 2012

Age: 24

February 12, 2012
       I know this has been a long time since they banned this product but i had to made a review about this.
      I have a friend that used to work on a supplement store he sold me about las april one bottle of trenx it was a lil bit expensive since it was already banned he was trying to get rid of the box they received long time ago, the product was still good on the exp date.
      Anyways i took it las july durnig 30 days and i have to say that i was buff after those 30 days. All my friends were surprised about my gains.
      Well doesnt sound bad having all those gains, but let me tell you about the side effects:

-My hair started falling like crazy, seriously i pulled my hair and a bunch of hair came out.

- I had mood swings

-Sex drive goes down

-big headaches

- you retain a lot of water

It has been already six and half months since i took a cycle of this and after 2 months my body started lossing the gains i got with tren this due to the whole water retention i had.
      Just stick with a good training program and a good diet.
      • Not Safe
      • Makes You Go Bold

Reputation: +3345
      Sounds like you didn't have a safe cycle set up...or you are a troll. I can't decide.

*Epic Facepalm*
      No wonder Tren got banned...........

Reputation: +3345
      This is exactly why the good poo gets banned.

Abandoned
      Abandoned

Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +187
      And here I never even got to try the tren or any of the legal versions before they got banned.I want at least one bottle to stack or something.Meanwhile theres people out there just popping pills.

Reputation: +1249
      ^^^That's what I am saying. Will there even be any real pro hormones avaiable by the time I turn 21.?

WarMachine
      WarMachine

Reviews: 73
      Reputation: +2358
      I dont mean to sound like an a**hole my man but it sounds like your cycle was not only unsafe but a failure in that. Tren and phs in general are not something to play around with. If you don't know what your doing, its like throwing gas on a flame. I think you should get yourself checked out in order to ensure no serious damage has been done. As for your last sentence "Just stick with a good training program and a good diet", this is what you should have done instead of this cycle.

Reputation: +3345
      If you can withhold from temptation of using them before you are 21, I would say go ahead and buy a couple cycles now just in case. Most should be good through 2013-2014 or so.

thinisin
      thinisin

Reputation: +267
      Who needs them when you have horizontally sliced bread?

Reply #9:

Joined: 2/2012
      Reputation: +8
      @flash, no im not trying to troll i just had really bad luck with this product, besides all the water retention i had disent gains.
      @Warmachine i already went to check myself with a doctor and im fine didnt had problems with my liver since i took a liver detox also i went again to the doctor last month and again he said im find
      and yeah you are right this isnt a thing you can play around with.

Reply #10:

@Maywell58
      Glad you turned out alright man.

Reply #11:
      davejj
      davejj

Joined: 4/2012
      Reputation: +2
      My advice to you would be take a month off from training, go back and do the 20 rep squat and milk routine and i promise you will grow like a newbie. I cannot stress enough to anyone under 35 to leave PH's alone. You just dont need them. After 35 you need extra support to get decent results but while your own body is banging out high levels of test, why *** it up and risk your health. I had a great time on trenavol but thats cos im older. As the great man says, "its just advice. You can do what the *** you wanna do". Seriously though you do sound prone to side effects so please take care because one day it will catch up with you.

Reply #12:

Joined: 5/2012
      Reputation: 0
      im planning on using Cycle assist, Erase Pro, and esto supress, along with milk thistle after im done with my halotest PH cycle. is that enough for PCT or should i add anything more.?

January 20, 2011

Age: 33

January 20, 2011
       In January 2010, American Cellular Labs pleaded guilty to admitting this product contains anabolic steroids. So for that fact, this product does work, however, at the same risk as "real" steroids. I know because i developed gyno from using this, and will be having surgery to remove it.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Huge Results
      • Not Safe

Reputation: +18
      What did you think this was? protein. Im sure your supports and pct were top notch.

Failure.

Reputation: +130
      There is no need to be mean to people's posts. Not everyone has the knowledge or the equal resources to make the right, educated decision. I agree some people willingly make the decision but some are misinformed, or are simply mislead.

It is our job on this site to help people and aid them in making the right decisions, whatever their goals may be. Its counter productive to insult people when they have the best intentions or if they don's the same mainstream products you use. We all have the right to our opinions and comments. Even if these opinions and comments go against the grain.

Reputation: +130
      *'don't use' belongs in one of those sentences. sorry for the typos. (ever had to flag your own comment)

Reputation: +18
      @kinet What do you mean doesnt have knowledge or equal resources,my guess is he has a computer. If I looked on the back of the bottle and saw that kind of ingredient, I would use my computer and google it to see what i was putting in my body, then from there you can find hundreds of post on how to run it the safest way possible. Its really not that hard.

Reputation: +130
      You make very valid points sturmie. And i wish, and hope everyone was as thorough as you before taking certain supplements. However, what we put into our bodies isnt always on us. Sometimes doctors put things into our bodies we don't even approve of while under their care. Sometimes friends tell us about a product's awesome results without telling us about the bad. I'm not defending the guy, more offering another facet into the conversation that's worth reflecting light on.

Reputation: +2600
      Yes but you can sue a doctor. Who do you have to blame other than your dumb self as far as supplements go? Its not like the ingredients label said something other than what it was.
      This person does not "lack the resources" to look up information about this product they are just ignorant. So much for ignorance is bliss...

Reputation: -4
      I was really just trying to tell people I got some gyno from this product. How could I run PCT when I was only 2 weeks into it? Gaspari Nolvedex is crap like everything else, and I dont even know how to get the real thing. I know prohormones have this risk, but maybe some newbies don't know or care to research.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +7
      Wait a min...your saying you got gyno 2 weeks into it? LOL I doubt that. Did you just come off of some other prohormone? There has to be something else into play here. 2 weeks, no way. I have used X-Tren a few times myself and its great stuff, I am glad I can still get some. Of course I had everything I needed for PCT. This stuff isn't for newbs. I am sorry to hear if you really got gyno, but I would highly doubt it was from taking this for 2 weeks. Good luck to you sir.

Reply #10:

Tuna44
      Tuna44

Joined: 8/2011
      Reputation: +8
      how could it be liver toxic if its not methylated

Reply #12:
      SirNeweth
      SirNeweth

Joined: 2/2011
      Reputation: 0
      knew well enough to come on to the "pro hormone" section of this site and make a review... what a shame

Reply #13:
      npopal1
      npopal1

Reputation: 0
      There is absolutely NO good information out on the web. Just a bunch of opinions from meatheads who expect everyone to know what the hell 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17 diene means. You really want to know what is in Tren? get your degree in Chemistry. For young kids who can't really have no access to the real stuff and can't afford Barry Bond's trainer all you need to know is that every body react different to every chemical.. Tren was amazing for me but i did not take the estro blocker and developed gyno. It did miracles as far as muscle building and strenght.

Reply #14:

December 23, 2010

CoalCracker

Age: 24

December 23, 2010
       Best Pro-Hormone Tried Yet - With A Workout Schedule Of 5 On 2 Off I Added 17 Pounds Of Mass / Strenght On Average 50-60 Pounds On Bench - Deads - Squats - And Shoulder Press . Diet Didnt Change Much Tho I Did Eat The Recommended 10gms Of Fat With Each Serving
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Huge Results
      • Small Pill
      • Ruined My Joints
      catr218
      catr218

Joined: 12/2010
      Reputation: 0
      where were you able to find this product

Reputation: +7
      It seems like that site is down or something. I tried to check it out. I will just have to stick to X-Tren for now which is the same thing. I was just curious to see if this price was lower. Eat big and lift hard!

August 10, 2010

Reviews: 16

Age: 23

August 10, 2010
       This little product blew my weight gains through the roof. I put on muscle real quick, and that's no joke. It's a little pricey, but those results are worth it. You can't put a price on perfection, and I feel perfect taking this stuff.
      deeja
      deeja

Reputation: +379
      thats because you're putting more hormones in your body. I hope your pct was good

Joined: 8/2010
      Reviews: 16
      Reputation: +4
      I hopped on arimiplex for my PCT.

Reputation: +2600
      Havnt seen many of these reviews since it was taken off the market.

taysab23
      taysab23

Reviews: 44
      Reputation: +501
      you didn't have any sides?

richiep713

bsfwarrior
      bsfwarrior

Joined: 8/2010
      Reputation: +47
      you can find this on buysupps.com its by Iron labs and its 30mg a pill. its a u.k website but its legit cause i ordered a couple from there. its getting discontinued there too so check it out before there out of them

Joined: 3/2011
      try looking on oralsteroids.com

June 17, 2010

Age: 30

June 17, 2010
       I gave the value a 5 because of the price. I experienced amazing gains..and all my lifts went through the roof. Love this stuff. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PROPER PCT! DO YOUR HOMEWORK/RESEARCH. I have also used X-Tren which I am glad I can still get for alot cheaper than TREN Xtreme. Good luck to all. LIFT HARD AND EAT BIG.
      • Has You Feeling Pumped All Day
      • Experienced Some Sore Joints.
      May 31, 2010

hunter1232

Age: 18

May 31, 2010
       HUGE gains! never had a product better been on it for 2 weeks and have gained 12 pounds. also lost body fat. going to be a junior and wanna weigh 215 by next football season. weighing 200 now. strongly recomend!
      kyle12
      kyle12

Reputation: +72
      brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! stay away from pro hormones especially tren!!! i dont want you to mess up your endocrine system and potentially die at an early age.... Please go to a doctor asap

SoulMonkey
      SoulMonkey

Reputation: +323
      And you should not be taking this product.

swazz
      swazz

Reviews: 7
      Reputation: +180
      ya man, whoever sold you this should get kicked in the junk. Every PH I have ever heard of recommends not being used until at least 25 years of age. And, even still is not something so be taken lightly. I agree with kyle12, you should go see a doctor, take this bottle in with you so he can see whats in it and decide what is best for you to save your body from some serious damage.

BIGD321
      BIGD321

Joined: 4/2010
      Reputation: +6
      WHATEVER! This stuff is nothing close to doing steroids of shooting up testosterone. It is a mild testosterone inducer. Those crappy diet pills that speed up your heart are MUCH WORSE for you than Tren-X.

horhalo
      horhalo

Joined: 8/2009
      Reputation: -1
      well, for my brooooooooooo kyle here, he is right about staying away from pros, you have enough test running through your veins as it is, and kyle12, your only 20!! i hope to god you didnt take this stuff either, im a paramedic for a fire depot and one of my partners took this stuff and now he is balding, he did everything right, and he also is a paramedic soo he is well educated in matters of the body, he is 20 as well, he got big, but know he says he cant get an erection and it has been 6 months. all i have to say is to practice what you preach, and thats all

Joined: 3/2011
      @soulmonkey
      he probably shouldnt but that nonexistent bicep says u should b

mosley570
      mosley570

Joined: 2/2012
      Reputation: 0
      Idk about you but I do know 18 is wayyyy to young to bf talking ph you are seriously gonna f*** yourself up

Reputation: +5
      just wanna say reply 4 you sre a retard. and diet pills arent that bad. this stuff ***es with yopur endocrine system, that is what keeps your body in balance, it is not a mild test inducer it is a chemical that is right up there with test and is just as suppressive. do some research noob. and quit doing ph's cus you dont know much.

May 7, 2010

ScopeSide

Age: 18

May 7, 2010
       I started this product weighting 130lbs roughly. I ended weighting 165lbs. My bench went from 120lb max to a 205 max. Squats i went from 135x 10 to 225x 10. I broke out horribly and took me a full year to clear my acne up on my back and face. I got gyno a little bit to. Great product for gains though.
      • Random Outbursts
      • Nasty Back Zits
      birdman2211
      birdman2211

Joined: 4/2009
      Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +1840
      18 and did a cycle of tren = NOT A GOOD IDEA!

beastmode7
      beastmode7

Reputation: +149
      didnt mean to click like... but i think u r still a little too young for this stuff. not to mention, u prob broke out real bad b/c u didnt use a cycle assist. did u even use a pct?

MMAFreak
      MMAFreak

Reviews: 40
      Reputation: +1729
      This is one of the many reasons why I bashed Max Muscle in my retailer review of them. They sold countless bottles of this to people under the proper age and with no education of what it was.

TheStanger
      TheStanger

Joined: 12/2009
      Reviews: 26
      Reputation: +315
      technically 17 when he did this stuff...another sad day for all. I hope you wait till your at least 21 to use a PH again.

Tryme
      Tryme

Reputation: +17
      Another perfect example of someone the media can use to distort the truth about PH's. You should never have touched this stuff that young and you should have done some research before hand. Acne for a year, a bit of Gyno, and possibly your berries never coming back but still a great product ...

RayGalan
      RayGalan

Joined: 6/2011
      Reputation: 0
      dude with those kind of stats sounds like u need some good ol classic lifting and eating man... if your bench max is 120 ur not too dedicated and ur go on a pro hormone, specially teen ur just wanting an easy route... if ur gonna use a pro hormone and ur a beginner use a milder one.

April 15, 2010

Age: 23

April 15, 2010
       when i started tren extreme, i weighed in at 175 pounds, and now weigh in at 190. My bench went from 215, to 245. If anyone has a unopened bottle for sale, let me know, as i am interested.
      Thanks

rochabp
      rochabp

Joined: 6/2009
      Reviews: 18
      lol. gonna get mine from a friend for $30

Joined: 4/2010
      Reputation: -1
      Does he have any more that he will sell?

Jweb
      Jweb

Joined: 7/2010
      Reputation: -12
      Email me jwebby23@hotmail.com if you're still looking for a bottle of it

Have you used TREN Xtreme? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Tren Extreme, Xtreme Tren-XXL