This product has been reported as discontinued.

TREN Xtreme

By: American Cellular

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

TREN Xtreme is a Prohormone manufactured by American Cellular. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Maywell58
Rep: -8
  February 12, 2012

I know this has been a long time since they banned this product but i had to made a review about this.
I have a friend that used to work on a supplement store he sold me about las april one bottle of trenx it was a lil bit expensive since it was already banned he was trying to get rid of the box they received long time ago, the product was still good on the exp date.
Anyways i took it las july durnig 30 days and i have to say that i was buff after those 30 days. All my friends were surprised about my gains.
Well doesnt sound bad having all those gains, but let me tell you about the side effects:

-My hair started falling like crazy, seriously i pulled my hair and a bunch of hair came out.

- I had mood swings

-Sex drive goes down

-big headaches

- you retain a lot of water

It has been already six and half months since i took a cycle of this and after 2 months my body started lossing the gains i got with tren this due to the whole water retention i had.
Just stick with a good training program and a good diet.
 Pros:
  • Now Illegal
  • Mood Swings
  • Makes You Go Bold

February 12, 2012

Sounds like you didn't have a safe cycle set up...or you are a troll. I can't decide.

*Epic Facepalm*
    No wonder Tren got banned...........
    February 12, 2012

This is exactly why the good poo gets banned.
  • Abandoned
    February 12, 2012

And here I never even got to try the tren or any of the legal versions before they got banned.I want at least one bottle to stack or something.Meanwhile theres people out there just popping pills.
    February 12, 2012

^^^That's what I am saying. Will there even be any real pro hormones avaiable by the time I turn 21.?
  • WarMachine
    February 13, 2012

I dont mean to sound like an a**hole my man but it sounds like your cycle was not only unsafe but a failure in that. Tren and phs in general are not something to play around with. If you don't know what your doing, its like throwing gas on a flame. I think you should get yourself checked out in order to ensure no serious damage has been done. As for your last sentence "Just stick with a good training program and a good diet", this is what you should have done instead of this cycle.
    February 13, 2012

If you can withhold from temptation of using them before you are 21, I would say go ahead and buy a couple cycles now just in case. Most should be good through 2013-2014 or so.
  • thinisin
    February 13, 2012

Who needs them when you have horizontally sliced bread?
  • Maywell58
    Rep: -8
    February 13, 2012

@flash, no im not trying to troll i just had really bad luck with this product, besides all the water retention i had disent gains.
    @Warmachine i already went to check myself with a doctor and im fine didnt had problems with my liver since i took a liver detox also i went again to the doctor last month and again he said im find
    and yeah you are right this isnt a thing you can play around with.

@Maywell58
    Glad you turned out alright man.
  • davejj
    February 13, 2012

My advice to you would be take a month off from training, go back and do the 20 rep squat and milk routine and i promise you will grow like a newbie. I cannot stress enough to anyone under 35 to leave PH's alone. You just dont need them. After 35 you need extra support to get decent results but while your own body is banging out high levels of test, why *** it up and risk your health. I had a great time on trenavol but thats cos im older. As the great man says, "its just advice. You can do what the *** you wanna do". Seriously though you do sound prone to side effects so please take care because one day it will catch up with you.
  • ErvDaPerve32
    Rep: 0
    February 14, 2012

Im planning on using Cycle assist, Erase Pro, and esto supress, along with milk thistle after im done with my halotest PH cycle. is that enough for PCT or should i add anything more.?
Kbaugh01
  March 7, 2010

I took two cycles of this along with ah -89, which was recommended by the owner of our local Max Muscle. Ive been hitting weights for 25 yrs and have taken every supplement and even some real gear. This product worked very very well, with one exception. After the second cycle i started to experience horrible pain in both shoulders. It hurt so bad i went for an MRI, and yep a tear in my shoulder. Soon after i tore a hammy. Went again to Dr (who is a good friend), he tell me it seems like your taking destroying your jints all of a sudden. When you look into how Tren and some of the other stuff works, it does lean you out , but through many Dr visits and a near surgery, its not worth it. Americell labs soon came out with a joint product you were supposed to take aloong with it , and i was told it was from all the complaints of joint pain. I would never wish the pain i went through on anyone, so try it if you must, but take it from me, this might work well (and it does) but not worth the risks.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Small Pill
  • Ruined My Joints

• Davidson2012
    March 7, 2010

Start taking Cissus Quadrangularis and Animal Flex to help repair your joints.
  • xfadi
    Rep: -2

It's actually the ah-89 not the tren that causes joint pain
  • TShoot
    March 7, 2010

Funny (not really) becuase I tore my inner thigh muscle (turned purple and took eight weeks to heal) and had/have shoulder pain like I tore a rotator cuff while I was using this product. Not sure if it was this product or what I was taking to counteract the gyno it was giving me. But never happened before with anything else. Hmmmm...
  • SuperSport
    Rep: 0
    March 7, 2010

So what do you do now for your joint pain? I've worked out for 22 years. I stopped taking tren initially because of high liver and kidney problems. But about 6 months later I started experiencing joint issues and they never seem to stop.
  • TShoot
    March 7, 2010

Only thing I have found that reliably alleviates a lot of joint pain for me is Udo Erasmus 3-6-9 Flaxseed Oil or something similar. Glucosamine/Chondroitn/MSM never helped. Every time I have take real Tren or Prohormone based Tren I have torn something and has caused gyno flare ups that could only be alleviated by Letro. Just not my cup of tea I guess. Wish I knew back then what I know now about it.

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.