Jungle Warfare

By: ALRI

April 23, 2011

Works like a charm, but would recommend using milktistel or some other form of liver-aid while on this. Never been disappointed by ALR industries yet. Maybe a bit pricey in Northern Europe paid aprox 92 US dollars.

Used this with Bad Ass Mass, KREAKIC and weight gainer. went from 110KGS x 8 to 120KGS x 8(Bench) in this period (1 month) also got good gains in other exercices

• BlackandBlue
      April 23, 2011

This is the old version of Jungle Warefare which was a borderline steroid. The only version now is Jungle Warefare extreme which seems to be only a natty test booster.

May 22, 2009

Saw results after a week. I will use it again. Just have to cycle off of it. Swimming twice a day, then individual muscle workouts, then finish with EMS machine.
      May 10, 2009

Jungle Warfare made me very very sleepy about an hour after taking it and kept me tired popping 3 pills every 6-8 hours. Felt like I was on a baby test booster that just didn't grow up into a big bad anabolic monster. It helped some just didn't feel very anabolic, didn't get my shlong up, didn't make me feel Alpha Male, none of the sides of a true Pro Hormone. I didn't have big bad man sweat from it, you know the scent that drives the Women wild that man musk smell high testostrone cool guy smell. Man oh Man the war 2 bottles that stuff put me through, like $40 a bottle man, ya nuts?
      January 12, 2013

I did 2 months of Jungle Warfare + Mass FX while being on a 4500cal clean bulking diet.

I had no sides at all. I gained 6 pounds of lean muscles. For some of you it can be nothing but for those who don't want to try prohormones for instance it's great. It gives more aggressiveness.

When stacking it's always difficult to say what ingredient is responsible for the results so I will simply put this review for the 2 products.

July 31, 2010

I liked the Old Jungle Warfare with the good stuff in it. Illegal steroids. Author hooked it up, just none of you could handle it so you pitched a *** and now the formula has been changed. Haven't tried the new formula but the Original Jungle was awesome.

• deeja

Dont be a douche
        • SuppXPert
          July 31, 2010

You calling Ron a douche? You're not even half the man Ron is. Your not even as sweet a Ron shipman. You don't even know

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.