By: ALRI

chefneilde

I have finished 10 containers of various flavors of Humapro and 4 tubs of the tablets. I stocked up with some good deals that I found on the net and another SR member was cleaning out his closet and sold me 6 jugs for $140.

I've seen the debate several times is this a protein or an amino acid blend?

I've seen the debate several times is this a protein or an amino acid blend?
I would like to quote Garlick "our favorite supplement guru" who summed it up perfectly in my log "You do know that all protein really is just amino acids that have been bound together in a particular form in order to create a protein molecule?? So you're question isn't quite correct in asking, is Humapro Amino or protein, well it could be both.

What the real question is, do the aminos together, bind to make a whole protein, and they don't. So officially, Humapro is not a protein, but rather an amino matrix, which is an "almost protein" molecule. It's a grouping of amino acids that's extremely close to complete.

The way it works, is basically that whey protein, when ingested, has to have some amount of it removed in order to be used by the body in order to build human proteins.

Humapro uses vegetable enzymes instead of animal products in order to create an amino matrix that's very close to human protein molecules. So close that it's essentially 99% complete. There's an additional 1% that needs to be added by your body in order for it to convert "officially" to a human protein molecule.

This makes absorption extremely fast, and use extremely efficient.

This also means, it's theoretically better than whey or soy proteins, because it doesn't break down, and remove waste from the molecule, but rather uses it directly.

Now, this is all fairly theoretical in how this works, as there have been studies, but most are sponsored by the company that makes Humapro, so it's hard to be 100% sure that this is actually how it would work in use."

Dosing / Results
I have run this several ways: as a standalone protein product, an amino product, stacked with whey protein and blends, stacked with and without BCAA's, and mixed with carbs. I've tried this Pre – Intra – Post workout and pre bed.

I lift early in the morning and I hate lifting with heavy stuff in my stomach. I had best results while using it with my pre workout mixing it directly with my pre(jack3d/micro/ect...). The flavors blend really well with most pre's and isn't heavy on the stomach. I never once had any GI problems with Humapro.

I like to use whey post workout but hate it pre workout so Humapro works perfect for me.

If you're constantly pushing for size and strength gains I don't think this is something that you'll want to use as a primary protein supplement but alongside other proteins. If you're cutting this could be a perfect addition to your stack. An Ultra-low calorie amino/protein supplement to give your macro counts a boost without adding a ton of calories.

I had solid results in the last 8 months setting PR's on a regular basis. I'm not foolish enough to give even 1/2 of the credit to Humapro but it was one staple in my stack for a very long time.

Price
Is it worth the price? It's expensive but worth every penny. Good deals are few and far between these days. Lockout has 5% or 10% off deals all the time, look for a sale and jump on it. I think the tabs are the best way to go If you're looking for something less expensive and easy to dose. $50 for 450 tabs or $.50 for the equivalent of 25 grams of protein, that's less expensive than most powdered proteins.

My favorite was taking the tabs with me on Vacation instead of packing a jug of powder. With the upcharge on luggage these days packing a 2# jug in a suitcase just doesn't cut it anymore.

Taste
All the flavors are light and fruit based on the tangy acidic side. Nothing overly sweet and no creamy flavors like vanilla or chocolate. Everyone has different tastes but this is how I rank the flavors best to worst: orange surprise, sour grape, apple cider, peach/mango and pineapple. None of them are bad but I couldn't say that I loved anyone of them. I would recommend the orange 1st and I'll never get the pineapple again but that's just me.

Summary
This is a unique product but it's not going to change how we use protein supplements. I think it is a good addition to a stack if you have the extra cash or you're a vegetarian (made from vegetable enzymes). For best results Humapro shouldn't replace your whey or protein blends but be used alongside them as a supplement, to your supplements.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • 100% Absorbed & 99% Utilized By The Human Body
  • Increased Recovery
  • Too Many To List
  • Low In Calories And Carbs

• Blade410
      May 27, 2013

Nice review chef. Seems a lot of people swear by this.
    • Frankiemusc
      May 27, 2013

Great review/informative review as always chef

May 27, 2013

Exactly the way I would describe this stuff too. I love taking it with my PWO.
      I hate having a heavy stomach while lifting too. Great job.
    • PhatGame

Good stuff bro

So humapro, It seems to be getting a lot of in between reviews. Some really like it, and some not so much. Hopefully today, I can provide you with some helpful feedback with my experience of it.

Well first off, what is Humapro? According To AlRI it is the Ultimate Protein Matrix...Formulted for Humans. According To ALRI the human body wastes 84% of whey protein, and is turned into blood sugar. So your really only utilizing 16% of that. Humapro is said to outdo whey protein by 501% with 83% less toxic waste. Thats a pretty big claim, but I really feel like the product delivered. To be honest, I don't know all the details of how it worked in my body, but I do know something worked.

One of the unique factors of Humapro is it says 4 scoops is the equivalent of 112 grams of protein, and 20 calories! Which is a very nice on a cut, or any lifting routine for that matter. Basically if claims are right you are able to get a more effective product than whey with the added benefit of a very low calorie product. You really cant complain about that, especially with the price of whey protein going up.

Taste: 7/10- I got the Grape flavor. And to be honest I was not to impressed with it. It was tolerable, but not at all the greatest tasting supplement. I will be going for Apple cider next, which I hear is much much better.

Mixability: 8/10- The product actually mixes pretty clean. You dont get the extra floaties you normally do with amino supplements, no clumping like with whey. The one thing though is the foam. If you put this in a shaker cup it does tend to foam up, and the foam is absolutely disgusting.

Effectiveness: 8/10- I really felt like humapro delivered. I at first was a little skeptical, but was glad I took the plunge and bought this. I saw much greater recovery than when I was just using whey or any amino intra supplement. I played around with this a few times. I took it post workout only, pre workout only, and intra. I also would throw it in my water bottle and sip on it all day long. The couple times I used it post workout only, I found I had little to no soreness the next day which I found to be pretty awesome. I really liked it as an intra workout supplement, and felt like thats where I got the most use. I did in fact cut back on whey protein quite significantly and not only do I feel better but I also dont spend nearly as much on whey, and its allowing me to throw that money back into food. Next go around I am just going to be using this solely for post workout and ditching whey protein all together. I will add to, even though I dropped my whey consumption down I never felt like I lost any strength or anything.

Value: 6/10- This is really where it falls short for me. 30 servings is 35.99 and 90 servings is 48 or so. The only problem is you really need the 3/4 scoop range for the maximum effectiveness I feel. I used two scoops and still had decent recovery, but the 3/4 was really the sweet spot. If though you use this as a total replacement for whey, I do feel like you could save money in the long run. It really depends on how much of a staple whey protein is in your diet. Needless to say the value is just okay. I would recommend the 90 serving, you chop that down to 30 with 3 scoops. Your looking at a 1.60 a use at that point.

Overall: 7/10- The only real downfall for me on this was the price. But you really do get a few products in one. Its a protein replacement, and has EAA's too. So you probably wont need an intra even if you use it for just that. I personally would recommend it just to try it out. I feel like it contributed well to my recovery and helped to cut back on some of the calories I would throw in via whey. I know I'm probably going to keep it around for a while. Typically amongst us bodybuilders we like to stick with what we know, and while cutting whey may seem crazy, at the current rising price point it may not be such a bad idea. Keep strong, and keep lifting.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Recovery

May 9, 2012

Im using this right now and have to say im really impressed.
      • Jpotter21
        May 9, 2012

It's pretty awesome dude. I think they've changed the game with this stuff.
      • RegohMerl
        May 9, 2012

Good review. This stuff sounds pretty promising.
      • Mack411
        May 9, 2012

Nice review,I have been on the line about trying this stuff mainly bc of the price.i think I'm going to give it a go based a lot on your review.
      • SWmachine
        May 9, 2012

I tried the grape and I really liked it.I have yet to try the Apple. is definitely a solid product.

HumaPro

Here it is guys and gals, AtomHavok has a review for you that has been in the works for quite sometime.

HumaPro

HumaPro®: HumaPro® is a protein matrix with a Net Nitrogen Utilization rate of 99:1. In short 99% is used purely as proteins to repair and increase protein mass (like muscle, soft tissues etc). In short if you eat a day's supply of protein shakes, meats, eggs, foul etc., the stomach breaks down the bulk of it, then it goes into the intestinal track for further break down into amino acids, glucose and fat (protein does not have calories, by-products do) and the waste products of each. Next stop is the liver which further breaks down the protein chains and creates an amino acid ratio (matrix) meant for the human body. In short, the end result is what is left over with the waste removed (then the waste sent to the toilet or deposited around your waist)...what is left over with the waste removed is HumaPro®. It allows the body to focus upon other processes like health, recovery and growth rather than detoxification and screwed up body compositioning. Oh, and its 100% pre-digested. 1g of HumaPro® is equal to 5.6g of pharma-quality whey isolate. But without the 4.6g loss to waste and waist.

Claim conclusions based on website studies:

So as claimed HumaPro has the ability to increase lean body mass better than Whey Protein/Whole food (50/50) by a couple pounds and decrease body fat by a couple pounds by incorporating HumaPro into the diet at a 50/50 HumaPro to either Whey or Whole Foods over the course of a couple weeks. They study was okay, it does not go into types of exercise, cardio, or carbohydrate/ fat composition in diet, those are just a couple off the top of my head but all I am saying is that there are some gaps for this to be solid. Either way the decrease in calories replaced with humaPro by decreasing a possible protein intake to half depending could result in from anywhere to 25 to 800 calorie a day deficit, likely to cause weight loss. The amino acids alone will help with lean body mass composition; this has been shown in good standing clinical studies.

Ingredients 7/10

This is a nice amino acid blend and has some electrolytes thrown in, with both bitter melon and coffee bean extract to help with anabolic insulin response.
      Particticle-Sized Essential Amino Acid IR (immediate release) Propietary Matrix L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methione, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, L-Cystine, L-Leucine Malate 5.0 g **%
      Extended Time Release Proprietary Anti-catabolic and Insulingenic Matrix Bitter Melon Fractional Extract, Coffee Bean Concentrate. 210 mg **%

Vitamin and Mineral NNU Co-Factors Vitamin B-1 0.7mg, 50% Vitamin B-3 9.0 mg, 50% Vitamin B-6 1.0 mg, 50% Vitamin B-12 1.5 mcg 75% Magnesium Citrate 87.5 mg, 50% Calcium Carbonate 175 mg, 17.5% Zinc Glucanate 3.75 mg, 25%

Mixability 9/10

Almost Clear, mixes in one shake, done. Nothing wrong, nothing floating. Quality.

Taste 8/10

Okay so they keep changing flavors available, I have seen Apple Cider, Cinnamon Apple Cider, Grape Jelly, Orange Crush, Fresh Cut Pineapple, Exotic Peach Mango, Orange Surprise, Sour Grape, so who knows what they will come up with next.
      I really enjoyed the taste of both the Fresh Cut Pineapple and the Exotic Peach Mango. They both have a very unique flavor, sweet, fruity but not really comparable to any other BCAA supplement. Goes down easy.

Effectiveness is going to be broken down into two categories below based on my use, because the outcomes were different. I wanted to give this a second chance after my last fail, an also I really enjoyed the no stomach issue of this product. Many times BCAA's mess with my stomach when I am going hard in the gym. This product is one of few that I had no problems with and actually felt better by drinking this intra workout with my recovery between sets. It also helps that the flavor is light and crisp rather than heavy on sweeteners and dyes.

Effectiveness as protein replacement Supplement 2/10

I do not believe anything replaces whole foods as supplements are supplements to your diet. Basing a Macronutrient on a supplement fully is asinine but using 50/50 in addition to whole foods just did not do it for me. I used this on a cut for around 28 days using the 50/50 ratio HumaPro/Whole foods(Shakes sometime). I consumed 1800 calories at my lowest at a 60g fat, 210g Protein(105 protein, 105 Humapro), random carbs . Based on my diet I lost 3 pounds in the 28 days on HumaPro 50/50.

This is the part I did not like. My strength was down. My recovery sucked, and I was always sore. Bang that's it, that is all I needed to say, this was a stupid idea, but I will tell you one thing, now that I am on my way up slowly at now 2700 calories, 100g fat, 230carbs, 230 protein (whole foods and shakes) my strength is up again, and my body fat is relatively the same as on my cut (+2%) from 3 months ago.

Effectiveness as BCAA Supplement 8/10.

So I figured I would give this product another shot, Bulk, now that I am into my "fill out phase" I am slowing gaining my strength back to bring up my weeks points discovered in my recent cut. I am not replacing my protein with HumaPro but adding it in and not counting the protein equivalent. This is the sweet spot, don't count it, and just drink it in addition to your diet as you would your BCAA, intra and between meals. My recovery is better based on my diet but I can tell the HumaPro is a decent BCAA supplement.
      Anyways i will base my rating off this.

Value 6/10

For a decent BCAA with an addictive flavor this pretty expensive but in the end comes down to 90 servings at $54.00 equals at to around .60 cents a serving which is today's price for BCAA's sadly. At least it is not like these $1 to $1.50 a serving BCAA's but it is not really marketed as a BCAA.

Overall 7/10

All in all this is for me just a good Amino Acid base to drink intra-workout and before bed. I found this a quality product that I will keep buying from an amino acid stand point.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Profile
      • Low In Calories And Carbs
      • Increased Recovery
      • Great Mixability
      • Good/unique Flavors

• jaygoku21
          July 21, 2013

I been using this for quite a while and suffered from muscle soreness/strength lost. did a little research and found that taking carbs with it before training and would help gained size and strength but remained lean. just my thoughts :D good review

Ok, so I finally finished up my first tub of th is stuff. I have been reading some very intriguing logs on this from some very reputable lifters. Otherwise, I would have not bought into the hype, and would have passed on it. A product that is as effective with whey without the calories? Doubtful. However, I took the plunge, and after trying it, I got to say, something is working for sure.

Ingredients: 10/10
        It includes both BCAAs and well as EAAS and some B vitamins to boot. It also has bitter root melon which has been proven to lower glucose levels.

This stuff is...

Ingredients: 10/10

This stuff is said to be equal to 25 grams of protein per scoop, while only have a fraction of the calories (.4 calories per scoop)! HumaPro produces 82 times less waste than Soy or Whey protein, and is 99% absorbed. Consequently, the need for less.

HumaPro is produced in a cGMP and NSF certified facility utilizing pharm grade Ajinmoto Amino Acids. It does not contain any dairy or animal products, sodium, gluten, sugar, or preservatives.

Mixability: 10/10
        I have never, ever, had a product that mixed as well as this. Unreal. They say its due to the Ajinmoto BCAAs, but I have bought those before, and they still didn't mix this well.

Taste: 10/10
        I bought Apple Cider, and loved it. I also have an unopened container of Sour Grape that I'll start today. I can speak for the Apple Cider though, and its delicious!

Effects: 10/10
        I had been reading on some logs of how a lot of people in calorie deficits took this stuff in place of protein, thus enabling them to lower their calories. I was very skeptical, but curious. Who's to say that these guys hadn't revolutionized the game? They sure did have enough support to back up the claims. I bought it, and honestly, immediately, I could feel the effects. The next few days I was already fresher, and had endless energy in the gym. I started taking this more, and lowered protein some. I didn't lose any strength, but instead leaned up some more, and looked fuller and tighter (nitrogen utilization?). I wasn't doing anything differently, so I attribute this to HumaPro. I also seemed to not be bloated at all and/or no gas that I sometimes get with whey. Maybe these guys are on to something about nitrogen waste??!

Dosing: First, I started off by taking a scoop upon waking, then after workouts and before bed. Now, I am sliding a scoop in between some meals.

Value: 9.5/10
        While I have took a container, I will probably need another or two to fully give this a 10/10. This stuff is expensive, but you can find it cheaper if you look around.

Overall this supplement works. I can't fully explain it, but it does. Read up on their website for a more scientific explanation. I have not cut out whey completey, but I definitely have way less these days. I lowered my protein only slightly, and the way I see it is that I am utilizing way more than ever since I am supplementing with HumaPro. I would definitely recommend this to the serious BBer.

They offer this in tablets as well, but I prefer the powder.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • 100% Absorbed & 99% Utilized By The Human Body
        • Taste Great

• kevO
            March 13, 2012

Ive been wondering about this stuff since it came out. You definitely convinced me to give it a shot, despite the high price tag.
            How many servings do you get per tub of the powder version?
            March 13, 2012

I think I got around 2.5-3 weeks on one 60 serving container. Check out lockout and allstar for the best prices on this. The powder version you get 90 servings, not sure about the tabs.
          • AlphandOmega
            March 13, 2012

I really like their Chain'd out. I have always been curious about this one. Good review
            March 13, 2012

Yeah I just bought some Chain'd Out myself....that appletini flavor is rough!
          • lava135
            March 13, 2012

Thanks for the review - I'm going to add this to my list to try out. Btw, although by law it doesn't have to list the calories from aminos, there's prob about 15-16 per scoop.
            March 14, 2012

I never count the calories in aminos.

First off I'm a huge fan of alr industries, prior to using Humapro, I've used WTF and chian'd out to great effect. I saw humapro first advertised in Flex a few years ago and I was real curious about it as they claimed its so much more effect than regular whey protein. So I did some research and I was impressed with the facts. And long story short I finally got my hands on Humapro, and since then I've had a loving for this amazing and unique protein product.

***EFFECTIVENESS***

***EFFECTIVENESS***

I have used humapro on and off since last year, I have used way over several tubs of this stuff. Most recently for my pre contest diet where I used multiple servings to great effect. I noticed almost instantly I become much more learner, even in the off-season and humapro helped me preserve real lean mass whilst dieting down. I have even used humapro and chain'd out as my sole protein source for an entire week and it leaned me out like never before, but the cost was too expensive to do this again and I was literally starving at times. Humapro didn't fulfill my appetite as much as I would've hoped, but besides that its the most effective protein source I've ever used, with 99% being absorbed by the body, its the most anabolic source of protein by far, and far superior to whey protein!

***MIXIBILITY***

Humapro mixed real well, 2 scoops added to about 10.oz of water and it was good to go, no clumps and particles at the bottom of my shaker. But it does tend to foam a lot and make sure you have your finger on your shakers lid, or else it will pop open, not too fun. And scoop size was nice and small, not huge scoops! Very pleased by that as I could easily fit it into any container I wanted.

***TASTE***

Well taste is personal preference, and to me both the grape and apple cider flavor tasted oddly unique, and very artificial. Haven't tasted anything like it in all honesty, but the odd taste is different and I like different lol, so a 7 is a decent score, I have tasted worse and the taste is mighty fresh compared to regular whey!

***PRICE***

It costed me R550(± $80) which is hefty for a protein supplement, but with it offering 60 servings It wasn't so bad. And with it being so versatile I used it as a protein replacement on many occasions. So it is well worth the excessive cost I pay here in S.A, considering other proteins do cost more here like Nitro tech etc... A container lasts an average of more or less two weeks for me.

***Overall***

Besides the excessive cost and weird funky taste, its safe to say Humapro is well worth the hype. It leaned me out and helped me add lean mass both offseason and precontest dieting. Seriously there is no other protein supplement that can boast of a 99:1 utilization ratio! Truly worth the price! And with it being super low in calories and carbs its an ideal protein source for anytime of the day! This stuff is addictive, I have warned you!
          Recommended for sure!

Fridge
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Low In Calories And Carbs
          • Decrease In Bf

• WarMachine
              July 15, 2012

Good review inyamaboi, and good luck with that stack you showed me in your message!!
            • inyamaboi
              July 15, 2012

Thankyou WarMachine! Ofcourse bro and by the way no PHs anytime soon lol, well in 3 years time to be specific!
              July 15, 2012

Glad to see reviews coming in for this, Im liking this stuff as well.

Humapro is categorized here as Amino Acids but I think should be in the Protein section. It is technically EAA's in a formulated ratio that mimics the exact protein profile that humans ingest. ALRI Claims that Humapro is 99% utilized while Whey Protein is only 16% utilized and the rest is waste goes down the toilet.

The science behind is something to check out. I read up on it on there website and gave it a test. I completely stopped taking whey and used Humapro only.

I bought 2 bottles of the powder and 1 bottle of the pills. I played around with the dosing, I used it pre and post on every workout, some days I replaced a couple meals, some days I replaced my food protein completely.

Taste (8/10): In regards to taste it varies. I tried the pills, apple cider, and orange surprise. Orange surprise is really good, taste like tang and smells like orange sherbert. Apple cider I didn't like much but that's just me. The pills have no taste.

Effectiveness (10/10): After finishing the tub of pills and one tub of powder my weight was exactly the same. But my waist was noticeably leaner. Meaning I gained muscle and lost fat. I regret not taking measurement but Humapro was the only factor that changed in my routine. The fact that the calories per serving are next to nothing is definitely a factor. My recovery was a little better as well.

Price (10/10): $48.99 for 90 servings. Comes out to be 54 cents a serving. Each serving 28g protein. As a protein supplement and protein whole food replacement it is very cost effective.

Overall(10/10): I believe this is a revolutionary product. The changes I saw in my physique has made me a believer. My buddies ask me about Humapro and I can't really explain the Nitrogen Balance or utilization but whatever it is, it works. I only use whey isolate for protein pancakes now but I will never use it as a pre, post or meal replacement again. I think anyone should give it a try. It's been out a few years now and I think not too many people are trying it because of the fact that is something different and maybe the companies past reputation, but I took the plunge and glad I did.
            • Increased Recovery

Let me start by saying I LOVE THIS STUFF! I been lifting regularly for the past 8 years as a hobby. Always drinking Whey post-WO and during day. I've lately become disenchanted with Whey.. Some whey's taste great like Muscle Milk and MyoFusion but whey always seemed to upset my stomach and bowels (gas, bloat, diarrhea). After reading some article about Amino Acids I realized I don't need WHEY. Whey is not the answer, its the amino acids in whey. If i can get the EAA with out the lactose I'll be upset free and cut the extra 100+ calories out of my diet and lean up! I was worried I'd lose muscle but i was happy to see I continued to grow muscle plus I was leaning out. I say this was due to eating ~500 less calories a day plus improving my diet. On my 3rd bottle: Loss 2% body fat, feel more energy, no bloat-gas-diaherra, tastes great. Get Apple cider, hate the Appletini. Plus strangely Humapro seems to curb my hunger like a snack bar. I take on waking, pre & post WO. If you not happy with Whey or just wanna Lean Out TRY THIS STUFF. This is my first ALR product and Im very happy with the results. I may be a convert...
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Taste Great
              • Slows Hunger

• steelforce
                  December 16, 2010

Have you tride this in pill form or just powder. And where you take this just pre & post-work?
                • miatagohard
                  December 16, 2010

As mentioned above I took it upon waking too. No i didn't try pill.. not a fan of pills..
                • ruabeyo
                  (-110)
                  December 16, 2010

I think I've read every article about this stuff and went on ALRI's site to read more...

So you take this 3 times a day? How long does a container last?
                • steelforce
                  December 16, 2010

Thanks Bro I dont like pillls my self if they are to big I cant get them down. And they my get stuck no cool.
                • miatagohard
                  December 16, 2010

@RUABEYO, The good part bout the container is price and serving size out competes other Amino Acid brands. The cheapest I found was at allstarhealth.com ~$35, but i just found Vitamin Shoppe finally got there act together and are selling too, at a good price.
                  At 60 servings/container the servings amounts more than Purp. Wraath, Twinlabs various aminos, Ajinomoto. I take three scoops cuz i think i get aminos from my diet and the 3 scoops a day. Humapro.com has a whole diet plan if your looking to lean out or bulk up. The RX muscle forum on ALRI humapro are just a wealth of info plus Arthur personally answers all questions on this product daily. I don't know any president that does that!

I know a lot of people bash this product, with the whole mother milk stuff and all, but I like to see things with my own eyes.

Value 9/10 f you're not taking six servings a day, this prduct can last anywhere from a month to two months. I use it pre and post workout, and before bed. It's actually almost cheaper than buying most protein, unless you're buying bulk.

Taste 6/10 The pills are bland and remind me of a multivitamin kinda taste, so nothing pleasure inducing here.

Effectiveness 8/10 I actually did get some gains using this stuff, and recovery was insane. Even Macintosh out Squats and deads, I was hardly sore the next day, and I'm always sore after those two exercises. For some reason, I could feel a slight wave of tiredness about forty minutes after taking each dose, which was welcome at bedtime, but.not for workouts. Since I was also using craze, it balanced out and didn't hinder me at all, still had insane energy. Calorie content is very low too, which makes this perfect for a cut cycle.

Overall, this is a good product, but its nothing absolutely earth shattering. It's innovative, its different, but it didn't change the supp game like most people expect out of the claims that were on the website for ALRI. Definetly worth a shot though guys, give it a go.
                • Decrease In Bf

HumaPro? Haha try HumaSleep. I took this supplement as advised on the bottle but still had to lower the dosage. It states take 5 Capsules 20 minutes prior to training. I seriously almost fell asleep lifting weights. I assumed that it was the L-Tryptophan that made me very sleepy so I used two capsules before I go to bed and sleep pretty well but have crazy dreams. Pricey, Good Sleep Aid, Would not recommend for muscle building.
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Tired Feeling

I personally think this stuff is great.First time I ever used it was during my first off season which i didnt know much. This was my only post work out drink. No whey or carbs. And i still managed to put of lots of muscle. But my diet was also in check, so i am not saying its just from humapro. But the label says what it is and thats the truth.I wouldnt replace whole foods with this totally, but if you want to cut out a few calories this product works perfect to keep your protein there.
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Taste Great
                  • Too Many To List
                    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.