Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > AllMax > Razor 8 Blast

AllMax Razor 8 Blast

Razor 8 Blast AllMax
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (26 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 97% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Micro Reviews
Jack3d Micro (58 Reviews)
USP Labs Compound 20 Reviews
Compound 20 (32 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3 Reviews
Speed X3 (35 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

AllMax Razor 8 Blast - $29.99 + free shipping
I've never used it but have always wanted to try it and the price is cheape...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Razor 8 Blast Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Razor 8 Blast Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (21)
  • Only 1 Scoop Per Serving (20)
  • Good Value (18)
  • Good Focus And Drive (14)
  • Almost Too Strong (12)
  • Bad Taste (7)
  • No Flavors To Choose From (6)
  • Somewhat Jittery (5)
April 18, 2012

Reviews: 45

Age: 25

April 18, 2012
 First off let me state ive tried c4 jack hyper 1mr assualt and many other pwo but this one was by far the strongest. I dont say that saying its the best because yes it did everything it said it would but i couldnt even handle a half of scoop without thinking my hear would explode. i would get to the gym and have to focus on slowering my heart beat i gave the value a 10 because i paid 40 bucks for 80 servings and it came ith a free t shirt! the container lasted my close to three months because i could never take the reccomended dosage. I didnt think i was sensitive to stims because i was used to 3 scoops of jacked. I would recommend this product to guys who have a high tollerence to stims because the energy you get through this stuff is out the roof also i never crashed. I wish my body was able to handle razor8 blast powder but i cant the stuff was so strong it made me go back to simple old no explode
  • Somewhat Jittery
Gattzu
Gattzu

Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: +1
Where did you get yours from to get the free t-shirt man?

Reply #2:

Reviews: 45
Reputation: +1988
I dont think the promotion is still going bro

August 8, 2013

Invincible01

Reviews: 5

Age: 27

August 8, 2013
Good, but not great

Before giving a breakdown of the supplement, I'll just give a little info on what I like to look for in a pre-workout.

The type of PWOs I look for are ones that have a good, strong pump (the bigger the pump, the better), and a moderate amount of stims. Some of my favourites are NO Xplode and Wired by PhD Nutrition. I haven't used Jack3d since it was the original ingredients, but I found that too stim heavy for my liking.

Now on to the review.

Taste: 5/10
The flavour that I got was the Triple Berry. I wasn't a huge fan of this flavour, although I have had worse in the past. It wasn't an over powering taste, or even a bad taste, it just wasn't that good.

Mixability: 9/10
The powder mixed up pretty good. I didn't really notice any left over powder build up at the bottom after shaking it up besides a few little specs. I'm not really one to ever complain about how PWO powders mix anyways...even if its all chalky at the bottom, I'll stir it up and drink it down.

It wasn't an overly expensive PWO. Kind of middle of the road as far as price goes. However, I am from canada so every supplement is over-priced. It does contain 80 servings though (80 for half scoop, 40 for a full scoop) which is pretty good.

Effectiveness: 5-6/10
I gave it two ratings for this one because I found that on an empty stomach it seemed to be a little bit more effective, but not by much.
It just didn't give me the kind of pump I look for in a good PWO drink. The energy was okay, nothing to write home about, but for someone looking for a PWO with lots of stims/energy, then I wouldn't recommend this one. I must add though, stims don't effect me a whole lot. I would be able to drink a large cup of coffee and go to bed within that hour of drinking it.

I would actually highly recommend that as an intro PWO for anyone who hasn't taken many in the past. Anyone who takes PWOs on a regular basis though, I would only recommend this if you are looking to try something different or if it is on sale. If you are like me though, and looking for a good pump, I wouldn't recommend this at all.
  • No Pump
February 10, 2013

strongr

Reviews: 2

Age: 30

February 10, 2013
 I got a tub on a recommendation from a forum, I needed a break form another pre-workout I use and liked a lot.

I've just finished my tub of lemon and lime flavour, not what I expected to be honest, it was a very weak lemon taste no lime flavour at all.

It took me around 5/6 weeks to finish it, the tub is a lot larger than the other "concentrated" formulas I've had and produced less kick.

I work long shifts and often train after work, I use the pre workout as a bit of a wake up call but this didn't help much, woke me a bit but also made me incredibly itchy, probably from the beta-alanine.

Overall it's not bad if your not use to pre workout supplements, for me this was pretty average.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Slight Increase In Energy Although I Ticked It As A Pro
August 10, 2012

shotcalla

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

August 10, 2012
 Razor 8 is not for people that mind getting shaky. The yohimbine and caffeine combo can get you real jittery.

I personally liked the product although a lot of people may react poorer to it who are sensitive. It gave me pretty decent energy (nothing along the lines of hemo or jack3d) but alright energy.

Value was pretty good so that was a perk

Overall,
it was a good product just nothing special and made me very jittery and it was hard to sleep
  • Hard To Sleep On It
  • Somewhat Jittery
  • Users Who React Badly To Yohimbine May Find Its Addition A Con
August 9, 2012

ddepompe

Reviews: 4

Age: 23

August 9, 2012
 There are two reasons I purchased this product. The first, it had great but very few reviews so I thought it would be cool to try something I've never really heard of. The second, I got a free t-shirt. The t-shirt is a little stiff but it fits great and looks pretty cool. The drink on the other hand was disappointing.

Taste/Mixability (6/10) -- Razor just simply does not taste very good. If you have ever had the lemon girl scout cookies (the ones that are covered in the powdered sugar, not the old ones which were amazing) it tastes like those. Kinda just tastes like butt. Also it requires a good amount of stirring after the initial mixation. When shaking though it blended easily but separated quickly. This product definitely required chugging and was not very enjoyable to drink. Also, one scoop at first made me feel bloated and I wanted to vom all over the gym. Dropped to half a scoop and it was more bearable.

Gains (1/10) -- I almost immediately regretted this purchase after my first chest day. My workout just seemed harder and I felt like I didn't have that extra gear to squeeze out one last rep. I hit 200 lbs. on the bench after working with C4 and I can still barely hit it. Lack of gains can never be completely blamed on the product but based on my results with Jack3d, Assault, C4, Shotgun, and VPX Anarchy, I can say that this was the worst.

Pumps (4/10) -- Didn't get much out of Razor. Didn't feel the swell and didn't feel all that big. I did feel a little bigger in the gym though and definitely got more cut up and vascular while taking Razor. The Yohimbine scared me for sure when I first started taking it due to everything I've read and for having 1-3 dime in it, I really didn't get any tingle or extra energy.

Focus (4/10) -- When I wanted to focus I could but I would find myself slowing down and not extra pumped to get to that next set. I also had a little yawn action goin on while taking Razor. Razor gets some points for allowing me to decide when to focus but loses when it comes to keeping me focused.

Value (6/10) -- I knock off points here because although Razor is cheap for 80 servings, it does no good if it is 80 servings of weak sauce. I did get a t-shirt though so that gets some additional credit.

Overall (5/10) -- I think this might be a decent product for beginners but to be honest, I didn't really get anything impressive out of Razor. I understand now why it is not a well known product. The t-shirt definitely made it worth it but I do not think I would try Razor again.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Free T-shirt
  • Shows All Nutritional Information!
  • Uncomfortable To Use A Whole Scoop +
  • No Major Stimulation
  • Weak Gains If Any
  • Crappy Taste
August 5, 2012

triPolar

Age: 25

August 5, 2012
 Hi this is going to be my first review on this website. I always read the reviews on this website before purchasing a supplement, finally decided to contribute. Been working out for about two years now. I'm 25, 6'0", 175lbs.

Chose to do my first review on Allmax Razor8 Blast because it was the first PWO I have ever tried, bought it about a year ago, and now having tried other PWO's I can post a review.

Ingredients:
- You can find them posted on any website that sells this product, so I will not go into extensive detail on whats in it.

- Having read all the positive reviews of this product and warnings about how powerful it is I was looking forward to my first workout with this stuff. So I took the recommended 1/2 scoop dose and to my disappointment I felt no extra energy, no focus, and definitely no pumps. I will admit that I did drink coffee back then so that may have had something to do with the diminished effectiveness. At the same time, having tried other PWO's, and seeing positive results, I know that my body is not immune to stims. Two weeks in I was taking 1 rounded scoop, half hr before workout, on an empty stomach, and still nothing.

Taste: 8/10
- I personally don't care much about the taste of PWO's, I usually just shoot them back. But for those that do care, I had the triple berry flavor and it was very good. Much better than most PWO's that I have tried.

Mixability: 7/10
- No real issues here, just a bit of powder left over at the bottom of the cup even after intense shaking. Easily fixed by adding a bit more water and drinking the rest.

- Got my 40 servings size for $49.99 from GNC. Considering the fact that I live in Canada and GNC is usually overpriced, you can easily find it somewhere else for cheaper.

- What can I say, haven't seen any promised energy or concentration from this product, so I personally can't recommend it. However, everyone reacts differently to different things, and there are a lot of positive reviews out there. Just keep in mind that 1,3 dime is no longer legal, at least in Canada it isnt, and I'm pretty sure GNC and bb.com don't sell this product any more so may want to look somewhere else.

May 30, 2012

jesseb40

Reviews: 3

Age: 33

May 30, 2012
 ive taken NO xplode and jacked 3d 3-5 scoops and worked great for years,,,BUT from 1 scoop of this I was surprised how it blew my old products away...THIS IS ONLY FOR SERIOUS WORKOUTS..ive always been a beast at the gym BUT this took it to a whole other level
  • Good Pump
May 20, 2012

Age: 32

May 20, 2012
 There were a few newer pre-workout I had heard about that I wanted to give a try. I decided on Razor 8 because of the amount of servings you get in it. 80 servings is what I thought you got in this but it is really 80 1 half scoop and 40 1 full scoop.

The value of this stuff was not ok but could be a little better. I think they could lower the price a little. I got it for $36.99 which I thought was just a little high. I think they should lower the price a little and sell it for around $30 or just under that.

I thought this stuff worked pretty good for me. I got some good energy off this stuff and it helped me build a little more muscle and get more cut up. When I did any kind of cardio workout I felt like I sweated twice as much when using this stuff.

I like a lot of the ingredients they put in this stuff but some stuff I think they went a little over board on. There were times when I took this that it caused me to get a bit of an upset stomach half way through my workout. I felt like I did not want to do anything until I felt better. When I took this stuff I always took 1 full scoop because usally I can handle a lot of stims. It did not always give me an upset stomach when I took the full 1 scoop it just did that once in awhile. Why it did not do that all the time I don't. I think this stuff is a little strong on the stims. If your a person who is real sensitive to a lot of stims I would recommend only doing 1 half scoop. I would never do more than 1 full scoop.

The taste of this stuff is ok nothing real great but a lot better than some other products out there. Triple Berry Blast is the flavor they make. After awhile I got to where I was not liking the taste of this stuff they much anymore. This stuff left me with kind of a bad after taste which I did not like. I really wish they had more flavors to choose from. I think they could improve the taste on this a little so it's not as bitter.

I thought this stuff mixed up fairly well. I notice after I mixed it up that it would get real foamy which I did not like. I did not like drinking all this foam that form on the top.

I noticed that this stuff has 1,3 Dimethylamylamine which is know being banned by the FDA. I found out one of the side effects to taking 1,3 Dim is that it thins your blood vessels and cause you more shortness of breath and tightness in your chest. After reading that I started to think about it and realized I did notice a lot of times where I had a lot more shortness of breath and felt a lot more winded at times. So far on the list of products that have 1,3 dim that are being banned this stuff is not on the list that I saw. They may have recently added it I don't.

If it was not for the upset stomach and the taste of it I would for sure get this again. It helped me pack on a little more size and stregth. I would recommend this stuff if you can handle a lot of stims.

• No Flavors To Choose From

Reviews: 75
Reputation: +2382
Razor8 now comes in lemon lime, I am currently using that flavor and its actually not bad.

Reply #2:

Joined: 7/2009
Reputation: +884
Wehre I talked about value. It was suppose to say I thought the pice of this was ok Remove the word not in front of ok. I forget to take that work out.

Reply #3:

Joined: 7/2009
Reputation: +884
I just may have to give the Lemon Lime a try. I hope they will make a couple more new flavors also.

March 22, 2012

BLKSPARTAN

Age: 38

March 22, 2012
 This has got to be the best PWO with the exception of MUSCLE MARINADE.Smooth energy,great focus.Plus the value is unbelievable , you get 80 half scoops AND 40 full scoops for under 35 dollars. I highly recommend this for people who need that extra edge.

Reviews: 75
    Reputation: +2382
    I am huge fan of Razor8 myself so I agree 100%. However, in the future your reviews need to be more detailed about your experience in general with the product bro.

March 19, 2012

MrAppleman

Reviews: 30

Age: 20

March 19, 2012
     I have been trying to get away from giving the products I review such high scores. But this one truly deserves it in my opinion. Here is why. I took this in combination with asteroid stack, then after two runs of asteroid stacks i switched to c20 and powerfull and yok3d was on the whole tub. I am sure these supplements contributed to my ability to be un fatiqued during my workouts but I also have run all of those except C20 before and know how they affect my body in combinations of different preworkouts. I also took this during a bulk and the begining of my recomposition so my diet was quite abundant of carbs and protein.

Supplement Facts
    -Geranamine (1.3-Dimethyl-Amylamine) (Geranium Stem Oil Extract) 42mg
    -Hordenine (N,N-Dimethyl-4-Hydroxy-Phenylethylamine) 26mg
    -Yohimbine HCl 9mg
    ATP Enhancer/Myofibril Acidification Buffer 5425mg
    -Creatine Monohydrate (Ultra-Pure 200 Mesh Microparticulated Pharma-Grade Creatine) 5000mg
    -Beta-SYNTH Beta-Alanine 325mg
    -Creatinol-O-Phosphate 100mg
    Endothelial Expansion/Hemodynamic Volumizer 3704mg
    -Arginine AKG (2:1), Arginine HCl, Arginine Pyroglutamate (1:1), Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl
    Polymethoxylated FFA Release Extension/Hyperlytic Acceleration 41mg
    -Yerba Mate Green Tea Standardized Extract 20mg
    -Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 12mg
    -Grapefruit Extract (providing Naringin) 9mg

(I think they just updated their serving size by cutting it in half I saw a different flavored tub on allstarhealth.com for 80 servings at 7 grams per serving.)

Effectiveness- 10 - This deserves a score of 10 because not only did it work and do its job well, it was consistent from the first day to the last. One of the things I noticed was that it was a little different from most preworkouts where as you drink it and get a rush of caffeine right away this seemed to sneak up on me. I would drink 1 serving and maybe 15-25 minutes later I would be going feeling a lot of energy and focused. Not like wound up either. Some preworkouts make you feel super energized for the first 30 minutes and then it tapers out and is so so. This seemed to sneak up on me and bam I would be full of energy. and it would stay around. I mentioned before about the other supplements I was stacking but I would not get fatigued. It may be from them but This certainly helped. I would work out hard as possible, Heavy and intense or I would mix it up. I would have to force myself to stop lifting. I liked how pumped up i would get, not like stimmed out energy or muscle pump but more like ready to dominate. I got really into whatever I was doing. Like with my jump roping I found my self going around in a circle or back and forth or side to side switching legs. instead of jumping in one spot. It is strong and packed full of stimulants, So there is also that boost from the stimulants. As for pump that was hard to tell as I was taking Yok3d and that gives me such good pumps I could not really say that this changed it much. Not to say it does not give any just that I could not tell in combination with the Yok3d.

Value - 10 - there are several reasons value scores a ten. Proprietary blend is one of them. I really like being able to tell how much of something is in my supplements. I know they are ordered greatest to least amount wise but you still have no idea how much other companies are putting in. 2nd reason. One serving is exactly that. No messing around finding out what will work for you (well unless you need less because it is actually that potent that you may need only half a scoop) that is a good thing though. But in terms of servings amount this will run you 40 workouts one scoop per workout. More if you need less. More bang for your buck. There is nothing I hate more than dividing a total serving by 3 or 2 to find out I am only getting 15 or 20 workouts out of something that I paid that claims 50 workouts. And these are 40 Good Potent scoops. If I were to try to use 1 scoop per workout of some other brands my workouts would be lame. So each scoop is priced under a dollar. I paid 35 dollars for a tub(87 cents a serving) which in my opinion is great compared to other brands and considering the potency of the product. Some claim they need half a scoop, which would mean 80 workouts or 60 if you took 3/4. I dont think any product comes close in that regard. Potency per scoop. 5 grams a creatine per scoop. plenty of Caffeine and DMAA and lots of other goodies. Not much more expensive than other inferior products and some may cost more. This will outlast any tub on the market with plenty of potency.

Taste- 10- Simply because it does not make you gag. Which is all I believe could be asked for granted what is in the stuff. Not bad not great but easily chugable or sippable. Nothing spectacular but hey who cares in the next minute or two its all in your stomach.

Overall 10
    Great effectiveness guarenteed to last and good price which will last you many workouts and even tastes kind of decent if you are into that. I recommend Razor8 Blast and will be certain to pick up many tubs in the future.
    AlphandOmega
    AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    Good review man.

Have you used Razor 8 Blast? Submit your own Review!