August 5, 2012
Hi this is going to be my first review on this website. I always read the reviews on this website before purchasing a supplement, finally decided to contribute. Been working out for about two years now. I'm 25, 6'0", 175lbs.
Chose to do my first review on Allmax Razor8 Blast because it was the first PWO I have ever tried, bought it about a year ago, and now having tried other PWO's I can post a review.
- You can find them posted on any website that sells this product, so I will not go into extensive detail on whats in it.
- Having read all the positive reviews of this product and warnings about how powerful it is I was looking forward to my first workout with this stuff. So I took the recommended 1/2 scoop dose and to my disappointment I felt no extra energy, no focus, and definitely no pumps. I will admit that I did drink coffee back then so that may have had something to do with the diminished effectiveness. At the same time, having tried other PWO's, and seeing positive results, I know that my body is not immune to stims. Two weeks in I was taking 1 rounded scoop, half hr before workout, on an empty stomach, and still nothing.
- I personally don't care much about the taste of PWO's, I usually just shoot them back. But for those that do care, I had the triple berry flavor and it was very good. Much better than most PWO's that I have tried.
- No real issues here, just a bit of powder left over at the bottom of the cup even after intense shaking. Easily fixed by adding a bit more water and drinking the rest.
- Got my 40 servings size for $49.99 from GNC. Considering the fact that I live in Canada and GNC is usually overpriced, you can easily find it somewhere else for cheaper.
- What can I say, haven't seen any promised energy or concentration from this product, so I personally can't recommend it. However, everyone reacts differently to different things, and there are a lot of positive reviews out there. Just keep in mind that 1,3 dime is no longer legal, at least in Canada it isnt, and I'm pretty sure GNC and bb.com don't sell this product any more so may want to look somewhere else.