AllMax IsoFlex

IsoFlex AllMax
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (27 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 78% (Reliable)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Related Forum Topics

IsoFlex with AllMax Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate VS. Hydrobuilder
I wanted to know which is better to use as a post workout , isoflex or (platinum...

IsoFlex: Good for Increasing my Weight?
Would this be a good protein to get my mass up fairly quick?http://tapatalk.com/...

IsoFlex
Well so far i haven't felt any change in how i recover, and or feel after t...

IsoFlex or Myofusion?...Protein Enigma...?
Im currently taking ON Casein morning and night, with 100% Whey post-workout. I ...

Comparison Question:

Best whey protein?

i am currently taking Allmax Whey Protein. Is there a better Whey Protein out there?
I've been searching the internet and have been looking for a solid Top 5 or Top 10 list of the best Whey Proteins out there. any help would be appreciated. i trust the opinions of the members on here.
Answer #1: Posted December 21, 2011, 12:11 am
I HIGHLY reccomend optimum Nutrition's 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein. - If it is out of your price invest in cytosport's Complete Whey Protein, 107 servings 19G of protein is very reasonable and has a great value!:) Also, maybe look at dynmatize elite whey, I reccomend saving your money, IsoFlex isn't bad, it's just that there are better whey proteins out there. Hope this helped.
Reputation: +51
2 of 2 found this helpful.
Answer #2: Posted December 21, 2011, 3:31 am
@I3CAA: thanks for the help. yes this was very informative. i am leaning towards ON's whey protein for my next protein. once again thanks for your input.
Answer #3: Posted December 21, 2011, 6:51 am
No problem man, we're here to help. You should take your whey first thing as soon as you wake up to stop catabolism. Also, an hour before or 30mins before gym can help you as having the vital amino acids available in your body will result in better gains, also post workout, as your muscles are in pulling state and need the necessary nutrients, I take whey and 2 slices of bread postworkout to replenish my body from it's workout. Don't just get whey though, get a casein, I reccomend ON's Casein, take it in between meals and before bed. I don't know whether your goal is to get cut, or bulk- PM me and i'll answer any queries put forward. LIFT HARD MAN!
Answer #4: Posted December 21, 2011, 10:11 am
Ok, this is my opinion based on what i've researched and personal experience. Here is my Top 5 List:
1.) Optimum Nutrition Hydro Whey:
30g of Ultra Filtered Whey Protein for the fastest delivery and virtually all is absorbed. Also, it has a whopping 8.8 G of grams of BCAA per serving.

2.)GNC Wheybolic Extrememe:
Wheybolic Extremem also goes through the process of hydrolysis but it's also mixed with whey protein isolates.
Wheybolic has 60 g of protein per serving.
It has 7.7 g of Leucine and 8.5 grams of Micrnonized Aminos.

3.)Bionutritional Proto Whey:
Same deal as hydro whey, protein thats wen tthrough a process of hydrolysis for better absorbtion and faster deliever.
20 g of protein per serving.

*Ok my number 4&5 are tied.

4.)Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate:
Based on Whey Isolates and Concentrated Whey Protein broken down into peptides.
24 G of protein.
For every 100g of protein used, you get 6.06 g of Isoluceine, 10.26 g of Luceine, 5.67 G of Valine, 16.91 g of glutamine and persecutors, 2.3 g of arginine. There are many more Non and Essential Aminos, but to me those are the key ones.

5.)Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard:
24 g of whey protein isolates, concentrates, and peptides.
4 g of glutamine an persecutors, and 5.5 g of BCAA Per serving.
Here are my 6-10 fav. protein w/o description
6. Universal Nutrition Max Protein.
7. Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion.
8.VPX Syngex
9.Sci-Fit Prota-Lyn
10.EAS Myoplex
kubitzky10
kubitzky10
Reputation: +567
5 of 5 found this helpful.
Answer #5: Posted December 21, 2011, 1:31 pm
@Kubitzky: Nice answer man, very informatative:) loved your last review on pro complex, buying it because of it- keep those reviews comin man!
Answer #6: Posted December 21, 2011, 4:51 pm
@Kubitzky10. thanks alot. very informative. i appreciate it.

More IsoFlex Questions