HemaNOvol

By: AllMax

HemaNOvol is a Pump Product manufactured by AllMax. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does HemaNOvol work?
Click to Expand

Being a huge fan of razor8 I was drawn to this supplement mainly because I have been especially curious about it in general. I do not have much experience with pill form nitric oxide agents but I did in fact have much success with this product.

Taste (N/A) Since these are capsules, there is not much to say in this category. There was no aftertaste or unpleasant feeling following digestion which is a clear pro.

Ingredient Profile(10): HemaNOvol's contents includes following:

L-Ornithine - 60mg
BioExtract N.O.: Phyto-Extract Compound - 276mg
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% Ginkgosides) - 120mg
Theobroma Cacao Extract (Theobromine 98%) - 106mg
North American Ginseng Extract (7% Triterpene Saponin Ginsenosides-Panax Quinquefolius) - 50mg
GAMMA-NOS: RNS Protective ENOS Enhancer - 189mg
Gamma Tocopherol (Isolated Tocopherol Isomer) - 132mg
Na+ ALA (Stable Sodium Thiotic Acid) - 30mg
Gamma Tocotrienol (Isolated Tocotrienol Isomer) - 27mg
Vasotrinol: Hyper-Oxygenation Complex - 42mg
Vitamin B3 (As Niacin) - 36mg
Octacosanol (C28H58O) - 5,000mcg
BioB9 Pharmaceutical Bioavailable Vitamin B9-5MTHF (As 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) - 1,000mcg
3MPD Sustained-Release Technology Matrix - 30
METHOCEL (Polymerized Hygroscopic Delay Matrix) - 15mg
CROSCAR (Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose) - 10mg
MALTRIN (Maltodextrin-Based Absorption Complex) - 5mg

It contains your basic pump and vasolidator agents like citrulline, arginine, and b-vitamins. There are also some bonuses such as gingko balboa, ginseng, theobromine. All of these have been elicited to improve endurance and improve oxygen utilization. In addition, everything seems to be properly dosed for optimal effectiveness. My only complaint is that a serving size of five caps is a bit much.

Effectiveness (10): I took the advised dosage of five caps along with my serving of razor8 about 20 minutes before my workouts. When used in conjunction with razor8, I got what was perhaps one of the best pump feelings I have ever experienced. All of my trained muscles felt fuller, harder, and less fatigued. I also noticed a slight increase in my cardio endurance as well as my resistance training endurance. I saw myself cranking out extra reps and lifting more weight on my heavy compound lifts. On non-training days, I took five caps upon waking up. One thing to note is that the instructions advise to follow a 5-day on 2 -day off cycle. Therefore, the most common method HemaNOvol should be taken is on weekdays (Monday through Friday) and not weekends. This is how I used it considering the weekdays are my training days. Of course, if your training days are on the weekends, simply follow the cycle method in accordance to your exercise routine split. Lastly, I want to note that I am also using amino acids, aftershock, and myofusion along with this. Therefore, I will not attribute all of my results to HemaNOvol itself. Though, it is a superior addition to your stack.

Value (9): If you follow the 5-day on 2-day off cycle method, you get a 64-day supply. Pretty good for 30 dollars. If you take it more frequently, then it may seem somewhat expensive. Still, a lot cheaper than Force Factor.

Overall (10): Definitely going to give this product a 10 out of 10. I found to be a superior addition to my stack and an overall effective nitric oxide inducer. It has helped with strength, endurance, and recovery. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an effective nitric oxide supplement, especially if you are using razor8 or any other effective pre-workout.
  • Great Pumps
  • Good Vascularity
  • Slight Hot Flash Following Consumption

• WarMachine
    May 17, 2012

I am also taking myogenix's myovite with this. Sorry, I left that out.
  • pawelmic
    May 17, 2012

I think you would also get that great pump and that great feeling if you just doubled up your razor8 serving :-) personally I find HemaNOvol very weak and slow acting, the caffeine in Razor8 probably gave the HemaNOvol extra kick to travel up the blood stream!

This is a great nitric oxide product. The pumps are huge and they don't leave your body until the next day, that is for me at least. you get such a great pump that it causes you to get a cramp every once in awhile. The price is great it is about 55 bucks and you get a two month supply. The pills are chalky and big but aren't a problem to take down. you want to take a good protein like ON's Pro Complex when working out with this because it breaks you down hardcore. I am sore after every day i lift which is a good sore. I have taken a bunch of NO products and this is by far the best. This product is also very "clean" and what i mean by that is there are less ingredients in it compared to MuscleTechs so there is not many fillers and it comes from Canada and they have rules for their supplements.

• reznor1357
    April 8, 2010

You can get 240tabs(2 months supply) for $40 at bb.com
  • shab
    Rep: 0
    April 8, 2010

Should give it a try thanks

I didnt really want the caffeine and other stimulants of a normal preworkout supplement, but i wanted to experience a good pump and have the vasodialation effects of a nitric oxide product. I was a little on edge about getting a nitric oxide pill because i havent had barely any success with others, but i was supprised when i tried HemaNOvol. The first 2 days were so-so in terms of pumps, but the 3rd day was incredible. Wednesday happens to be my arm day, and my arms looked significantly larger than before. I didnt get that painful pump that some users talked about (which, in a way, i was looking foward to getting) but it was probably the best pump i got from any product in the past. Overall, it is great product that a lot of people should try if they have the money
  • Great Pumps

If I stack this with pre workouts, and perfectly as directed without food I will get a good pump however by itself I dont get much. In my opinion its so so however if you don't have much money you get a lot on the label for the money. Not completely sold on this product. There are definitely better NO products out there although the others may be a bit more expensive. I feel like this product is a good example of "you get what you pay for".
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Inexpensive

• beakington1
    May 25, 2012

I see you are new so ill cut you some slack. But maybe put more effort into your reviews instead of flooding the review section with 3 sentence reviews.
  • pawelmic
    May 25, 2012

Nice short review :-) I agree with your statements ... I had to double up the listed dose to even feel any difference ... there are definitely better products out there ... and you know what sometime a short review with 3 sentences is much better then a 3 page essay LOL

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.