Kre-Alkalyn EFX

By All American EFX
Kre-Alkalyn EFX All American EFX
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 68 Reviews)

Ranks #3 of 12 (better than 82%)
in Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

line6reed's Kre-Alkalyn EFX Review

The long debate about wich creatine is the best has been going on for years, well supp review buddies I'm here to tell you that kre alkayn is the purple god of creatine and if you try it you wont be disappointed!

Dosing: Its a very simple supplement to take the bottle states take...

Dosing: Its a very simple supplement to take the bottle states take 2 caps 1hour before your workout. I dosed mines 1 cap pre and 1 cap post with grape juice. On off days I would take two caps upon waking up.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Fellas I must say Kre alkaylyn far exceeded my expectations I notice after the second week on it I went from incline dumbell pressing 85 pounds 10x to doing 85 pounds 13x, might not sound like much but to me it was a big motivator. I would also like to note I hit a pr on dead lift 385 lbs 3x.

Value: 10/10 I got a bottle of 240 caps for 25 bucks wich if you do the math that's enough kre alkayln for 120 workouts wich is easily over 4 months worth of creatine. I dont think you can beat that deal.

Overall, I totally recommend this product to anyone who wants to increase their strength. What the bottle says it does is exactly what it does increase strength. Only other creatine that matches this in my book is green mag by controlled labs.

Pros:
Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • Very Affordable
  • None At All :)

WarMachine

Posted August 12, 2012
I'm a fan of the purple pills myself, good review bro.

thanks war

Posted August 12, 2012
Just started using this stuff again a couple days ago and I forgot how much I liked it.

Short/sweet/to the point review man good job

Thanks brother

BigVida

Posted August 12, 2012
i just picked up acouple bottles myself, amped to see how this goes!

kris65's Kre-Alkalyn EFX Review

Hey everyone, today I will be doing a review on All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn. There are so many different types of creatine on the market today, it ranges from your basic monohydrate, to chetlate, pyvurate, HCL, Creapure. This particular creatine that I will be reviewing today is special in that it is PH buffered. It is supposedly formulated with a higher PH than other creatines so it doesn't break down like they do and as a result is better absorbed into the muscle. A nice thing about kre-alk is that there is no loading phase like mono, and you will retain very little water if any.

Taste/Smell/Dosing – 10/10

There is not much to say here. Kre-Alk doesn't taste bad or smell bad either. They are little capsules, on workout days you take one before you workout and one after you workout. On off days you take a cap in the morning and one in the night. And like I said before there is no preloading so that's a plus!

Effectiveness – 9/10

I though this product was very effective. I have gone multiple kre-alk bottles and every time I have such great results. I saw strength increases in all my major lifts. For example, I like to load the ez bar up with 30lbs on each side for a warm up when doing preacher curls. 30lbs on each side is still tough, but I found it to be a little bit easier after a few weeks on being on the kre alk. Like your not going to see pro hormone like results but if your training hard enough and properly you will see some strength gains. They say your supposed to have more energy and intensity...idk about all that poo. I did see an increase in recovery and an increase in my endurance which was great. I had no side effects with this product. Some guy PM'ed me a while ago asking if kre-alk makes you lose your hair.........IDK where some people hear these things from. But I had no issues at all with this. Its just like taking any other creatine product. You do not have to cycle this product which is great, but I personally like to cycle it for 8 weeks on and a few weeks off. The reason being is that I tend to see greater results this way. The few weeks break seems to do wonders for me, but as I said before you don't have to cycle this. It might just be a psychological thing or whatever but it works for me.

Content – 10/10

Now your probably wondering why I gave this a 10/10. Well its because Kre-Alkalyn is patented. It holds the U.S. Patent #6,399,661 which means that any company who decides to make Kre-Alk makes it according to a specific formula. So essentially all Kre-Alkalyn is the exact same, regardless of whether you got it as a powder, or in caps, or from a different company etc... Sometimes with creatine you can have issues with impurities, where some creatine might be better refined or have less filler and junk in it. Its just nice knowing that when you buy Kre-Alk, regardless of the source you know what your getting.

Value – 6/10

Really and truly this should be higher. The only reason I gave it a 6/10 is because the All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn at GNC is expensive. I can't remember what exactly I paid, but I remember leaving the store ***ed hahahaha. Since all kre alk is the same if you find it cheaper somewhere...BUY IT LOL. Just look online, you will find it for about ½ the price you will pay at GNC. Normally I get my kre – alk from Sci-Fit on BB.com, its much cheaper than the kre at GNC plus you get a free bottle of Gluta-Lynn. I hope that deal never ever goes away hahaha. If I were rating the Sci-Fit Kre Alk on value it would be a 10/10. That free bottle of Gluta-Lynn is clutch IMO lol.

Overall - 9/10

Overall Kre-Alkalyn is a great creatine product that I would highly recommend to someone who is interested in trying a creatine product minus the loading phase and water retention. You can get this product for cheap, it will help with strength, recovery and endurance. This is def a product to look into if you have hit a plateau.

Pros:
Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • More Endurance
  • Quickened Recovery
  • None At All :)

sinc86

Solid review bro. I have a bottle on hand for my PCT. Rep+

shinndigg

Posted September 23, 2011
Good review boss! Personally I think Kre-Alkalyn is highly over rated, but I'm glad it worked for you.

Thanks guys!

@ shindigg yea I know some people didnt get anything out of Kre Alk which is a shame, but I seem to get nothing out of Concret or AMP 189

adam777

Posted September 23, 2011
Nice review. People say it's overrated, but it's still one of my favorites along with C-Bol and it is cheap.

jmlstocks

Posted September 23, 2011
Nice review man, I'm still a big fan of kre alk as well. I've noticed that it take a few weeks to kick in and it must be taken at the full dosage every day to get the max benefits from it.

Eat ***T PITT

Posted September 24, 2011
@ Mountainman, please dont tell me your a WVU fan...lol all I know is that Pitt leads the series in the Backyard Brawl 61-39-3 hahahahaha.

Posted September 24, 2011
Good review sir. I tired this a while ago, sometime last year and it didn't do anything for me. Glad you enjoyed it though.

venom434's Kre-Alkalyn EFX Review

One of the most liked/popular creatines on the market, but as you can tell by the rating I gave it, this didn't work too well for me. so here are my quick thoughts on it.

Ingredients: per two capsules, 1.5g patented PH Buffered Kre Alklyn. Basically this form of creatine is supposed to have better absorption, no bloating and less water retention. One of the main issues that people have with creatine is water retention, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Creatine is supposed to hyper hydrate the muscle cells to make you more anabolic.

Dosage/Taste/Smell: 2 called daily, I've tried it pre, post, even 4 capsules. Is really not that big of a deal with pills, but I thought they tasted and smelled really funky.

Effectiveness: I always keep my water levels optimal, but whether I took 2 or 4 capsules the results were the same(or lack their of). Creatine should help with explosiveness, power, strength, endurance. Personally I experiened barely Any results, I didn't feel like a busted any plateaus. At most maybe I couldn't lift 1 extra pound? Probably could of done that with out the kre alk. I didn't experience the "full/swole" feeling that I have encountered with other forms of creatine. I will say I didn't bloat from this, stomach bloating generally comes from sugars in cratine products and this contains none.

Value: I used to live down the street from the Supplement Central warehouse, so I could walk in and buy direct from them. At the time I think u played roughly $13 for 120 capsules? Sounds like a good deal right? Well not really if the product you pay for gives you minimal results.

Overall: I'm not bashing this, I understand a lot of people love kre alk. My honest opinion is that I'm not really a fan of this and I think Creapure is far more superior. Maybe if they come out with an "upgraded" or new form maybe ill try it? if its in a blend cool, but I probably won't buy this direct product again.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Affordable If It Works For You.
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take Instructions
  • Smell/taste Funky
  • Didnt Receieve Expected Results
  • Over Hyped.

Posted September 24, 2011
*2 capsules daily* typos from writing my review from my HTC EVO lol.

Posted September 24, 2011
Nice review man!! You said they tasted and smelled funky. I though they didnt taste or smell any diff than any other capsule. Like the pills I took didnt smell bad. Maybe a pill broke in your bottle or something, but it still should not have smelled.

Posted September 24, 2011
I agree 100% with this review. My review of Kre Alk was positive at first, but now that i have more "experience" with it, i think its nothing special at all, and is a pill full of hype.

I love creatine, but i will remain to stick with Creapure, or some form of CEE. Although i am looking forward to trying C-bol in 5 weeks or so.

Either way, great honest review!

Posted September 24, 2011
Mine were funky too, much better options than this.

Posted September 24, 2011
yeah i'm not quite sure why they smelled weird, creatine is usually odorless for the most part, unless its flavored. thanks for the feed-back fellas, gotta keep the reviews honest!

shinndigg

Posted September 25, 2011
Good review man. I definitely agree too, I think Kre Alk is highly over rated. I will stick with regular old mono.

Best creatine ive ever used

I took this product due to reviews given on this site and man am I impressed. Im writing this review because Im 5 and 1/2 weeks in and I have hit new PR's with all my lifts. I compete in the 100% Raw powerlifting federation and jumps in personal best lifts are a big deal to us.....IM AMP'd. Paused bench pressed 405(PR) raw(no equipment), Deadlifted 565 raw(no straps or dead suit, just chalk and a belt) and 545 deep on squats raw. That is a 20 lb jump on bench, 20lb jump on DL and 30 lb jump on squat in 5 weeks. Do your self a favor and add this into your stack!

Value-10
Eff-10
taste-its very easy to take-10
Overall-100, best creatine ive ever used

Im a believer now and will be recommending this to all my customers at GNC. If you buy online id roll with Sci-fits version....its cheaper overall. I take All American cause its the version corporate GNCs carry. Both work the same though. Later- BigD

Pros:
Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • More Endurance
  • Easy To Take Instructions

Posted May 18, 2010
    I started my cycle of this about 3 weeks ago and I can tell a steady increase in all my lifts. This is some potent stuff!!

mjftw

I have just completed a cycle of this product and WOW, unbelievable strength gains. Its easy to take, doesnt cause any stomach problems, and it has given me more of a cut look. I definitely recommend this product as it is not that expensive and works better than other creatine products I have tried.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take In Pill Form
    • Helping Me Lose Water And Get More Cut
    • More Endurance

Posted February 6, 2010
      say iv been taken it for a week now and i think it has worked good product great product my top list

Good Creatine

What initially got me interested in this supplement is the fact that it is backed by Flex Wheeler, who happens to be one of my favorite bodybuilders of all time. Seeing that he put his name on this product, I decided that it was worth a shot. The big idea behind this product is the fact that it is a ph-corrected creatine and supposedly gets absorbed 28% better and does not cause bloating or any other side effects.

Profile/ Dosing: 1500 mg buffered Creatine Monohydrate per 2 capsules

Pretty simple, which I like. I hate when I buy a product for its creatine and I end up paying most of my money for the 50g of carbs they put into every serving. An added benefit of the profile is that the pills are pretty small, which helps because a lot of other companies pills are really large. The suggeseted serving size is 4 pills a day for someone over 175 lbs., which if you go by their claim of Kre-Alkalyn being absorbed 28% better than regular Creatine Monohydrate, equals 5 grams of creatine monohydrate. 5 grams is a pretty standard dosing for creatine monohydrate, so I believe the suggested usage is very reasonable.

Effectiveness: (9/10)

I feel the increased strength I usually get from creatine monohydrate, with out any of the bloating. However, I don't know if this is because of the ph of this creatine, or the lack of carbs in the formula. The pill form is also great taking it on the go, as I really hate having to put powders in bags and mix on the go.

Value: (8/10)

At $26 for a 30 day supply, which is decent. Sure you can buy bulk creatine monohydrate for around $0.05 per pound, but it usually tastes terrible, to the point where I've stopped taking it due to the terrible taste. Its also half the price of BPI's new buffered creatine product, so that's another good thing.

Overall: (9/10)

Kre-Alkalyn EFX does what the bottle claims and is reasonably priced. There is not a lot more you could ask for out of a supplement. I would recommend this supplement to anyone that wants a quick, convenient way to get some creatine in.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • You Feel Stronger
      • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
      • Easy To Take In Pill Form
      • Easy To Take Instructions
      • Lean Mass
      • Very Affordable

Sal

Posted October 8, 2013
        Oh, why didn't this work for me?

I got nothing from this at all except maybe had to pee more. I had such high hopes and yet nothing from this no pumps no strength gains. My Argentinean friend took it as well and said it did nothing as well. I'm Mexican so maybe its in our DNA?

Does anyone have a clue?

I hate awesome and rested well and I know he did too.

Posted October 8, 2013
        The results you get from creatine aren't always immediately obvious. I would suggest tracking your workouts and seeing if taking creatine has lead to any strength gains compared to when you don't take it, over the course of several weeks. Strength gains will be the most obvious sign if the creatine is working. Also, if your diet is unusually high in red meat your body may already be ingesting enough creatine without supplementation (probably about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of red meat a day).

Sal

@ Guacciawce

Thanks for the comments.

I seldom eat more than 1 serving of red meat a day.
        Rather during this "cycle of creatine" I was eating 6 eggs (only two yolks) a day twice a day plus one cup of oatmeal. On top of post workout protein by Optimum nutrition. 2-3 meals including chicken broccoli, steak and broccoli.

WarMachine

WarMachine's Kre-Alkalyn EFX Review

Been waiting to write a review on this product considering the one that I have been taking the longest out of the other supplements in my stack.

First, while I am sure everyone pretty much knows what kre-alkalyne is in general, I will offer an in-depth explanation as to what it is as a supplement. Kre-alkalyne is a pH corrected form of creatine that exhibitsd similar benefits to normal creatine supplementation. Its pH correction allows for faster absorption, eliminates the need for a loading phase, and drastically reduces the amount of waste by-product associated with creatine processing. Kre-alkalyne can help increase muscular strength and endurance by enabling the muscles to create more ATP, the primary energy inducing agent of the body. Kre-alkalyne ha been shown to be safe for both men and women and carries very little risk of side-effects when used as directed. The recommended daily dosage for kre-alkalyne in 1.5-3 grams a day. When using the 3 gram dosage, it's recommeded that the dosage be split into two separate 1.5 dosages. Preferably, these dosages should be taken sometime in the morning and before a workout. However, it is also effective to take a dosage before a workout and one after a workout as well if you prefer this split.

Now for the review.....

Value (10): I have been purchasing 240 count bottles from a private supplement establishment in my home town for roughly 25 dollars. In my opinion, that is a good deal.

Ingredients profile (10): Each two capsule serving provides 1.5 grams of pure kre-alkalyne. Two servings of this will therefore provide 3 grams.

Taste (10): There capsules, so nothing really to report here. I didn't exhibit any aftertastes or weird smells if that is what is to be known.

Effectiveness (10): I have been using this supplement for multiple cycles over the course of about 6 months. I have experienced a gain in muscular strength, some size gains, and a steady increase in muscular endurance. It has also helped me shed some unwanted body fat, but I am going to acredit this to the increase in endurance allowing for more intensive cardio. Plain and simple, this has been a very effective supplement for me.

Usage: Considering my height an weight being somewhat above what many would consider above average, I opted for the 3 gram dosage. On training days I would take two capsules prior to training and two capsules upoin completion of training. On non-training days, two capsules in the morning 10 minutes after my first meal and two capsules sometime in the mid-afternoon.

Side Effects: The only noticable side-effect I experienced was a small increase in perspiration. Therefore, it is very important to maintain an adequate level of hydration when usiing this product, otherwise you may experience some headaches.

Overall (10): This is definately a product worth trying regardless of your fitness goals considering it can benefit you in several ways. Of course, make sure you follow a proper diet and training program for optimal results.

TRAIN HARD!!!!

Pros:
        Cons:
        • You Feel Stronger
        • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
        • Easy To Take In Pill Form
        • More Endurance
        • Quickened Recovery
        • Kept Gains
        • Bit More Sweating

Posted February 14, 2012
        WarMachine, how long do you recommend cycling this, 8 week max?

JPFia

My strength is up, my endurance is through the roof

I bought 2 bottles of All American EFX Kre Alkalyn off A1 supplements and as of today I just finished my first bottle. I dosed 3 before my workout and 3 after(6 capsules a day divided by 240 capsules total=40 days) and the results so far are incredible. My strength is up, my endurance is through the roof, and most importantly(in my opinion) the recovery is outstanding. I am dosing 6 a day because I hover around 240 lbs and the directions clearly state how much to take daily based on your weight. I think the most impressive gain I have received from this product is on my seated military(245 max before and 270 after 40 days). I also run three times a week and this has helped me push myself a few extra miles per week. No bloat either and I know bloating believe me. I've taken half a dozen different kinds of creatine over the past 4 or 5 years and this is the only one that has compelled me to write a review on it. I am starting my 2nd bottle tomorrow and hopefully the good times keep rolling.
        One big suggestion I have is make sure you drink enough water because you can easily become dehydrated or not get the full effects of the product. You may sweat a little more but hard work= sweat so no big deal. And finally my body weight is up only about 3-4 lbs( I do alot of cardio to Maintain a constant body weight) but I did not take this product to gain, I took it for the endurance, strength, and recovery which were all exceptional. I hope this information is coherent and helpful for anyone looking to take Kre Alkalyn creatine. If not I apologize this is my first attempt at a review.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • You Feel Stronger
        • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
        • Easy To Take In Pill Form
        • More Endurance
        • Easy To Take Instructions
        • Very Affordable
        • Bit More Sweating

Posted October 12, 2012
        Good review man. I just finished a bottle and had similar strength gains, but I had some minor acne with it. Did you suffer that at all too?

JPFia

Posted October 12, 2012
        Yes but like you said it was minor and I just attributed it to the fact that I was sweating more and that I have very oily skin since Im Italian and Greek. But I just picked up sone face wash and I had it under control in a week.

Posted October 12, 2012
        Dang you have just reassured my confidence in this product. I to am trying to up my endurance without gaining to much weight. Great review and good luck with the endurance training, I know how hard it is.

thard69's Kre-Alkalyn EFX Review

I normally don't write reviews on products because I realize that everybody respond to certain products differently but I felt the need to post a review because I ran out of my Kre-Alkayln & until writing this review wasn't overly concerned about replenishing it in a hurry. Anyway,I was stacking it with K-Otic & the EPI/Tren clone (supremacy)... I decided to do heavy sets on the bench (5 reps of 300 for 3 sets) w/o the Kre-Alkalyn & taking my K-Otic thinking I'd be fine since I still was taking the Supremacy...WOW was I surprised at how I STRUGGLED to press up 300lbs for 3 reps when normally I can press that 5 or 6 times. Bottom line is I'm convinced (at least for me anyway) that creatine in the form of Kre-Alkalyn will always be part of my arsenal for as long as I continue to lift weights which will be for life.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • You Feel Stronger
        • Easy To Take In Pill Form
        • Lean Mass
        • Very Affordable
        • Excessive Sweating

Posted June 28, 2011
        good review

One of the best buys out there

For under $20.00, you would be hard pressed to find a better supplement. Creatine should be a part of your stack if you want to improve your physique or your stats, and this is a great creatine.
        I took 2 before my workout and 2 post on workout days. On my non workout days I took 2 in the AM, 2 before bed. Im on a few other supplements as well (Jack3d, Pink Magic, ON protein, and glutalyn, Fish Oil, CLA), and I've seen solid muscle, definition and serious strength gains since ive started.
        I must admit I cant attribute all gains to the Kre-Alk but I can say its been working like its supposed too. One of the best buys out there- I look foreward to posting new results and reviews in the next few weeks...finally got my tracking info for my Nitrox II!! Should be here tomorrow!

"Hard times dont last, Hard people do!"

Pros:
        Cons:
        • You Feel Stronger
        • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
        • Lean Mass
        • Very Affordable
        • None At All :)