Home > Categories > Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn > All American EFX > Kre-Alkalyn EFX

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX

Kre-Alkalyn EFX All American EFX
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (68 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 89% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Genomyx CREignite Reviews
CREignite (3 Reviews)
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn 1500 (161 Reviews)
8.9
MRI Anabolic Switch Reviews
Anabolic Switch (15 Reviews)
MuscleTech Creacore Reviews
Creacore (10 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

SciFit Kre-Alkalyn Powder Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn Powder (14 Reviews)
Fusion Purple K Reviews
Purple K (12 Reviews)
All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro (12 Reviews)
9.1
BioRhythm Kre-Alkalyn Compound Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn Compound (6 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Looking For A New Creatine in lieu of Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro
I have been taking Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro and loved it, had great results and the f...

Free Kre-Alkalyn EFX 120ct & samples
Hey guys. I'm running a contest to give away a free bottle of Kre-Alkalyn E...

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX question
This is probably going to be a stupid question but I'd rather be called an ...

Question regarding Kre-Alkalyn EFX dosage
What's up guys I just recently started taking Kre-Alkalyn EFX, kinda forced...

BB.com Buy All America EFX 120 ct Kre-Alk get 20 ct FWSS Kre-Alkalyn EFXPro free
Buy Kre Alk 120 ct $13.28 get 20 ct FWSS Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro Flex Wheeler Signat...

For Sale- D-Pol(2 tubs), Erase(2x),& Kre-Alkalyn EFX Unopened 240 Ct. container!
What's up guys, Just wanted to put it out there that I currently have 2 Kr...

Kre-Alkalyn EFX: should i take it in my day off?
I bought kre-alkalyn efx, i take two pills before and after training, should i t...

Kre-Alkalyn EFX vs. Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro
I'm going to get myself some Kre-alkalyn, but then i saw that All American ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Kre-Alkalyn EFX is the original Kre-Alkalyn. While this is the original verison, rest assured that every brand that sells Kre-Alkalyn is selling the same product as it is all under the same patent.

What makes kre-alkalyn is that it is a pH buffered creatine, making it a more bioavailable and easy do absorb. This also is said to reduce the amount of creatine necessary for an effective dose compared to traditional creatine monohydrate.

Kre-Alkalyn EFX Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Kre-Alkalyn EFX Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated (51)
  • You Feel Stronger (47)
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form (46)
  • More Endurance (33)
  • None At All :) (15)
  • Cotton Mouth If You Dont Drink Enough Water (9)
  • Excessive Sweating (7)
  • Headaches (4)
August 12, 2012

Age: 25

August 12, 2012
 The long debate about wich creatine is the best has been going on for years, well supp review buddies I'm here to tell you that kre alkayn is the purple god of creatine and if you try it you wont be disappointed!

Dosing: Its a very simple supplement to take the bottle states take 2 caps 1hour before your workout. I dosed mines 1 cap pre and 1 cap post with grape juice. On off days I would take two caps upon waking up.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Fellas I must say Kre alkaylyn far exceeded my expectations I notice after the second week on it I went from incline dumbell pressing 85 pounds 10x to doing 85 pounds 13x, might not sound like much but to me it was a big motivator. I would also like to note I hit a pr on dead lift 385 lbs 3x.

Value: 10/10 I got a bottle of 240 caps for 25 bucks wich if you do the math that's enough kre alkayln for 120 workouts wich is easily over 4 months worth of creatine. I dont think you can beat that deal.

Overall, I totally recommend this product to anyone who wants to increase their strength. What the bottle says it does is exactly what it does increase strength. Only other creatine that matches this in my book is green mag by controlled labs.

Pros:
Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • Very Affordable
  • None At All :)
WarMachine
WarMachine

Reviews: 75
Reputation: +2390
I'm a fan of the purple pills myself, good review bro.

Reputation: +1994
thanks war

bpierce13
bpierce13

Joined: 1/2011
Reputation: +125
Just started using this stuff again a couple days ago and I forgot how much I liked it.

Short/sweet/to the point review man good job

Reply #4:

BigVida

Joined: 8/2012
Reviews: 15
Reputation: +133
i just picked up acouple bottles myself, amped to see how this goes!

October 8, 2013

Age: 20

October 8, 2013
Good Creatine

What initially got me interested in this supplement is the fact that it is backed by Flex Wheeler, who happens to be one of my favorite bodybuilders of all time. Seeing that he put his name on this product, I decided that it was worth a shot. The big idea behind this product is the fact that it is a ph-corrected creatine and supposedly gets absorbed 28% better and does not cause bloating or any other side effects.

Profile/ Dosing: 1500 mg buffered Creatine Monohydrate per 2 capsules

Pretty simple, which I like. I hate when I buy a product for its creatine and I end up paying most of my money for the 50g of carbs they put into every serving. An added benefit of the profile is that the pills are pretty small, which helps because a lot of other companies pills are really large. The suggeseted serving size is 4 pills a day for someone over 175 lbs., which if you go by their claim of Kre-Alkalyn being absorbed 28% better than regular Creatine Monohydrate, equals 5 grams of creatine monohydrate. 5 grams is a pretty standard dosing for creatine monohydrate, so I believe the suggested usage is very reasonable.

Effectiveness: (9/10)

I feel the increased strength I usually get from creatine monohydrate, with out any of the bloating. However, I don't know if this is because of the ph of this creatine, or the lack of carbs in the formula. The pill form is also great taking it on the go, as I really hate having to put powders in bags and mix on the go.

Value: (8/10)

At $26 for a 30 day supply, which is decent. Sure you can buy bulk creatine monohydrate for around $0.05 per pound, but it usually tastes terrible, to the point where I've stopped taking it due to the terrible taste. Its also half the price of BPI's new buffered creatine product, so that's another good thing.

Overall: (9/10)

Kre-Alkalyn EFX does what the bottle claims and is reasonably priced. There is not a lot more you could ask for out of a supplement. I would recommend this supplement to anyone that wants a quick, convenient way to get some creatine in.
Pros:
Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • Easy To Take Instructions
  • Lean Mass
  • Very Affordable

Joined: 2/2009
    Reviews: 23
    Reputation: +45
    Oh, why didn't this work for me?

I got nothing from this at all except maybe had to pee more. I had such high hopes and yet nothing from this no pumps no strength gains. My Argentinean friend took it as well and said it did nothing as well. I'm Mexican so maybe its in our DNA?

Does anyone have a clue?

I hate awesome and rested well and I know he did too.

Joined: 2/2013
    Reputation: +18
    The results you get from creatine aren't always immediately obvious. I would suggest tracking your workouts and seeing if taking creatine has lead to any strength gains compared to when you don't take it, over the course of several weeks. Strength gains will be the most obvious sign if the creatine is working. Also, if your diet is unusually high in red meat your body may already be ingesting enough creatine without supplementation (probably about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of red meat a day).

Joined: 2/2009
    Reviews: 23
    Reputation: +45
    @ Guacciawce

Thanks for the comments.

I seldom eat more than 1 serving of red meat a day.
    Rather during this "cycle of creatine" I was eating 6 eggs (only two yolks) a day twice a day plus one cup of oatmeal. On top of post workout protein by Optimum nutrition. 2-3 meals including chicken broccoli, steak and broccoli.

October 3, 2013

tbinette22

Reviews: 1

Age: 20

October 3, 2013
    First Cycle I'm Impressed

I have been trying different creatines recently and wanted to find one that would give me the effects of creatine without any of the true cons that are associated. Kre-Alkaline is that creatine. I began to take it 2 before and 2 after as the bottle said and I was taking 2 on my off days. This worked great for the first couple of weeks. Eventually I got headaches while taking it even though I was drinking about a gallon of water a day. I started dosing at 2 before each workout only, approx. 30 mins before. This worked great, I would still get the great effects of this product without the headaches. I have added approx. 3 pounds of muscle in my first cycle. My bench increased from 185lbs. to 215lbs in just 4 weeks. I was amazed at the stamina this product has given me. As always it isn't a miracle pill you must work hard to see the difference but it has made a difference without a doubt. The only other supplement I have taken with this product is Whey Protein by Gaspari.

Effectiveness 9/10: This is one of the best creatines I have taken hands down. I see and feel the results and it has already made a huge impact in the first month.

Taste: It is pill form so there is not taste or mixing issues.

Value 10/10: This creatine is very affordable and lasts long if dosed correctly. I got mine for $20.

Overall I would recommend this creatine to anyone who asked me. I will continue to take it as cycling is not required.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take In Pill Form
    • More Endurance
    • Lean Mass
    • Very Affordable
    • Kept Gains
    • Headaches
    June 7, 2013

marios

Age: 23

June 7, 2013
     Just a quick small review of this product...

Ok guys, i was taking creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks and started noticing that i was getting heart palpitations...these were frequent enough, like 3-4 per hour, i could feel them and then they would go away. they did not last for more than 1-2 beats.
    After talking to a sport nutritionist she said that its probably the creatine mono...

I have switched to EFX kre alkalyn since then, with no cycling off, and the results were amazing.

I am just half way on the bottle, but the heart palpitations went away after a week, water bloating is minimal to zero, and i can lift even more and gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks.

--THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL REVIEW-- im just letting you know that in case you feel heart palpitations with creatine mono, this form of creatine will prob be better for you cos it forms no creatinine.

Overall this is a great supplement and it works with me, its cheap enough, no taste since its pills, and taking 2 pills (total 3g) is way more effective than 5g of monohydrate.

again, THIS IS NOT a professional medical review, just a personal story.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take In Pill Form
    • Helping Me Lose Water And Get More Cut
    • More Endurance
    • Very Affordable
    March 22, 2013

Allgood285

Reviews: 6

Age: 36

March 22, 2013
     I've used multiple bottles of this product over the last few years. I've mainly used it with protein powders and that's it. The dosage is listed as 2? capsules. I use 6-8 capsules. I take it pre-workout and it definitely increases energy. I also take it before some endurance type events (hiking and canoe trips) and it really helps. No side effects. Better than creatine mono which often upset my stomach in the past. I would add that it has helped me add muscle and maintain it while going through some cutting cycles. I also take it when on business trips and my diet is pretty crappy to help avoid muscle loss. A little pricey I guess but I haven't found anything basic like this that works as well. I find capsules much more convenient than powder. You can actually buy the powder a little more cheaply and cap it yourself if you have infinite patience. Overall I consider it a staple to any workout routine.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take In Pill Form
    • More Endurance
    • Lean Mass
    • Kept Gains
    Isplisgardt
    Isplisgardt

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +650
    The dosage changed. Over the summer it said to take 2 capsules pre/post and now it says one pre/post

January 15, 2013

p4n

Age: 21

January 15, 2013
     _________________Value (9/10)_______________
    $40 for one bottle

_______________Dosage (10/10)________________
    3 before, 3 after, and 3 on non- training days. no loading, so thats a plus.

_______________Side Affects (9/10)___________
    most people say they do not bloat while on Kre-Alkalyn, but I do not find this to be true, although, it was not terrible bloating.

_____________Overall (8/10)______________
    This product is decent, but I have never found Kre-Alkalyn to have better results than creatine monohydrate. With that said, Kre-Alkalyn does not need to be loaded, or shuttled, which makes it superior to monohydrate. Its a decent product and worth a buy during a bulking phase.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • More Endurance
    • Easy To Take Instructions
    • Very Affordable
    • Some Bloating
    • Didnt Receieve Expected Results
    December 17, 2012

MilitaryGuy

Reviews: 2

Age: 17

December 17, 2012
     The best creatine ever! i have gained 13 pounds in 1 month. No bloating, even when i doubled the dose for my weight. i take 1 before my workout with c4 extreme and then i take 3 after along with an anabolic test booster. it is honestly one of the most efficiently priced stacks. i pay about 24.99 for 240 capsules of krealkalyn, 70.00 for p6 t-boosters 120 capsules, and then 29.99 for 60 servings of C4 Extreme. So about 100$/month plus the kre alkalyn every 2 months. you dont need to cycle of this either. except for the t- booster. honestly great results. i love it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • Kept Gains
    • Quickened Recovery
    • Very Affordable
    • Lean Mass
    • Easy To Take Instructions
    • Helping Me Lose Water And Get More Cut
    • Cotton Mouth If You Dont Drink Enough Water
    November 26, 2012

Chapa

Age: 22

November 26, 2012
     This review is a few months passed due. I took the 240 count bottle through out the summer and I was quite impressed with it!

Effectiveness(8)- This was a pretty good form of creatine. I felt after the first week its effects as far as being able to push out an extra rep or two, especially on bench, which is a weak point for me. I felt also like I have kept most of my strength gains and if anything only gotten stronger since( I haven't taken creatine of any form since August, not intentionally just money things have come up in the past few months, you know how it is ha!).

Side effects(6)- everything was great! No water retention, nothing really strange at all until the last couple weeks when I notice my stomach was becoming more upset, then eventually I was running to the restroom more often. Not sure why , but once I was done with this it stopped pretty quickly. If it was't for that it would have been a 10! Finally I noticed I would get cotton mouth a little bit and dry lips, but it wasnt too bothersome, just thought I'd point that out. Fixed that with more water intake.

Dosage(10)- No loading, 3 pills at night on non training days, and on training days it was 3 45mins pre then 3 pills post.

Overall(8)- This was a good product. Other than the one negative side effect I really did like it. I felt stronger while on it, saw numbers go up nicely, and it was pretty affordable through Allstarhealth.com (240 count for I believe 19.99 at the time).

Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take In Pill Form
    • Lean Mass
    • Very Affordable
    • Kept Gains
    • Cotton Mouth If You Dont Drink Enough Water
    • Smell/taste Funky
    October 12, 2012

Age: 22

October 12, 2012
     I bought 2 bottles of All American EFX Kre Alkalyn off A1 supplements and as of today I just finished my first bottle. I dosed 3 before my workout and 3 after(6 capsules a day divided by 240 capsules total=40 days) and the results so far are incredible. My strength is up, my endurance is through the roof, and most importantly(in my opinion) the recovery is outstanding. I am dosing 6 a day because I hover around 240 lbs and the directions clearly state how much to take daily based on your weight. I think the most impressive gain I have received from this product is on my seated military(245 max before and 270 after 40 days). I also run three times a week and this has helped me push myself a few extra miles per week. No bloat either and I know bloating believe me. I've taken half a dozen different kinds of creatine over the past 4 or 5 years and this is the only one that has compelled me to write a review on it. I am starting my 2nd bottle tomorrow and hopefully the good times keep rolling.
    One big suggestion I have is make sure you drink enough water because you can easily become dehydrated or not get the full effects of the product. You may sweat a little more but hard work= sweat so no big deal. And finally my body weight is up only about 3-4 lbs( I do alot of cardio to Maintain a constant body weight) but I did not take this product to gain, I took it for the endurance, strength, and recovery which were all exceptional. I hope this information is coherent and helpful for anyone looking to take Kre Alkalyn creatine. If not I apologize this is my first attempt at a review.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take In Pill Form
    • More Endurance
    • Easy To Take Instructions
    • Very Affordable
    • Bit More Sweating
    VESwork15
    VESwork15

Joined: 10/2012
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: 0
    Good review man. I just finished a bottle and had similar strength gains, but I had some minor acne with it. Did you suffer that at all too?

Joined: 10/2012
    Reputation: +5
    Yes but like you said it was minor and I just attributed it to the fact that I was sweating more and that I have very oily skin since Im Italian and Greek. But I just picked up sone face wash and I had it under control in a week.

Kirby171
    Kirby171

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Dang you have just reassured my confidence in this product. I to am trying to up my endurance without gaining to much weight. Great review and good luck with the endurance training, I know how hard it is.

August 19, 2012

UncleG

Age: 29

August 19, 2012
     In my opinion this is the best value creatine product on the market.

It does exactly what it promises and doesn't leave you feeling bloated.

Noticed more endurance in the gym and a much faster recovery time.

Exactly what I want from a creatine product

My only complaint is it increased the amount I sweat a little but who cares, everyone sweats at the gym.

Great product, great price
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • More Endurance
    • Very Affordable
    • Quickened Recovery
    • Excessive Sweating

Have you used Kre-Alkalyn EFX? Submit your own Review!