Kre-Alkalyn EFX Reviews

By: All American EFX

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #1 of 4 (better than 100%) in
Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn

Kre-Alkalyn EFX is a Kre-Alkalyn Product manufactured by All American EFX. It is a pH buffered version of creatine monohydrate. It is a more stable version of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.
INGREDIENTS
THIS PRODUCT

1500mg
CATEGORY AVG

1500mg

Patented form of "buffered" creatine that supposedly offers greater bio-availability than creatine monohydrate

COMPARE SIMILAR

line6reed
  August 12, 2012

The long debate about wich creatine is the best has been going on for years, well supp review buddies I'm here to tell you that kre alkayn is the purple god of creatine and if you try it you wont be disappointed!

Dosing: Its a very simple supplement to take the bottle states take 2 caps 1hour before your workout. I dosed mines 1 cap pre and 1 cap post with grape juice. On off days I would take two caps upon waking up.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Fellas I must say Kre alkaylyn far exceeded my expectations I notice after the second week on it I went from incline dumbell pressing 85 pounds 10x to doing 85 pounds 13x, might not sound like much but to me it was a big motivator. I would also like to note I hit a pr on dead lift 385 lbs 3x.

Value: 10/10 I got a bottle of 240 caps for 25 bucks wich if you do the math that's enough kre alkayln for 120 workouts wich is easily over 4 months worth of creatine. I dont think you can beat that deal.

Overall, I totally recommend this product to anyone who wants to increase their strength. What the bottle says it does is exactly what it does increase strength. Only other creatine that matches this in my book is green mag by controlled labs.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • Very Affordable
  • None At All :)
kris65
  September 23, 2011

Hey everyone, today I will be doing a review on All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn. There are so many different types of creatine on the market today, it ranges from your basic monohydrate, to chetlate, pyvurate, HCL, Creapure. This particular creatine that I will be reviewing today is special in that it is PH buffered. It is supposedly formulated with a higher PH than other creatines so it doesn't break down like they do and as a result is better absorbed into the muscle. A nice thing about kre-alk is that there is no loading phase like mono, and you will retain very little water if any.

Taste/Smell/Dosing – 10/10

There is not much to say here. Kre-Alk doesn't taste bad or smell bad either. They are little capsules, on workout days you take one before you workout and one after you workout. On off days you take a cap in the morning and one in the night. And like I said before there is no preloading so that's a plus!

Effectiveness – 9/10

I though this product was very effective. I have gone multiple kre-alk bottles and every time I have such great results. I saw strength increases in all my major lifts. For example, I like to load the ez bar up with 30lbs on each side for a warm up when doing preacher curls. 30lbs on each side is still tough, but I found it to be a little bit easier after a few weeks on being on the kre alk. Like your not going to see pro hormone like results but if your training hard enough and properly you will see some strength gains. They say your supposed to have more energy and intensity...idk about all that poo. I did see an increase in recovery and an increase in my endurance which was great. I had no side effects with this product. Some guy PM'ed me a while ago asking if kre-alk makes you lose your hair.........IDK where some people hear these things from. But I had no issues at all with this. Its just like taking any other creatine product. You do not have to cycle this product which is great, but I personally like to cycle it for 8 weeks on and a few weeks off. The reason being is that I tend to see greater results this way. The few weeks break seems to do wonders for me, but as I said before you don't have to cycle this. It might just be a psychological thing or whatever but it works for me.

Content – 10/10

Now your probably wondering why I gave this a 10/10. Well its because Kre-Alkalyn is patented. It holds the U.S. Patent #6,399,661 which means that any company who decides to make Kre-Alk makes it according to a specific formula. So essentially all Kre-Alkalyn is the exact same, regardless of whether you got it as a powder, or in caps, or from a different company etc... Sometimes with creatine you can have issues with impurities, where some creatine might be better refined or have less filler and junk in it. Its just nice knowing that when you buy Kre-Alk, regardless of the source you know what your getting.

Value – 6/10

Really and truly this should be higher. The only reason I gave it a 6/10 is because the All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn at GNC is expensive. I can't remember what exactly I paid, but I remember leaving the store ***ed hahahaha. Since all kre alk is the same if you find it cheaper somewhere...BUY IT LOL. Just look online, you will find it for about ½ the price you will pay at GNC. Normally I get my kre – alk from Sci-Fit on BB.com, its much cheaper than the kre at GNC plus you get a free bottle of Gluta-Lynn. I hope that deal never ever goes away hahaha. If I were rating the Sci-Fit Kre Alk on value it would be a 10/10. That free bottle of Gluta-Lynn is clutch IMO lol.

Overall - 9/10

Overall Kre-Alkalyn is a great creatine product that I would highly recommend to someone who is interested in trying a creatine product minus the loading phase and water retention. You can get this product for cheap, it will help with strength, recovery and endurance. This is def a product to look into if you have hit a plateau.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • More Endurance
  • Quickened Recovery
  • None At All :)
workoutguru
  September 9, 2014

This was a product I had done a review on a long time ago but never liked how it was written and wanted to redo my review since my old review was not very good. I never knew you could report a review on here to the monitor and have it deleted and then be able to redo it if you wanted. I wanted to do a new review for it since I have gotten way better at doing reviews now and have a better format to use when writing a review. I look back now at a lot of my really old reviews and can really see how bad they were written and can see how much now I have improved on writing them now. There are a few other older reviews I would like to redo also but probably won't do that. This was one product I felt I needed to do a new review for.

Ingredients:
Kre-Alkalyn pH-Correct Creatine 1.5g

Pretty simple and basic.

Value:
I find this to be a really good value. This comes in a few different size containers but the best deal would be getting the 240 capsule bottle which you can get for around $25 which I think is a really good deal for creatine. This 240 capsule bottle will last you about 120 workouts which is about 4 months worth.

Taste/Mixing/Dosing:
There is really no taste since these come in pill form.

Mixing/Dosing:
Mixing NA

Dosing:
These are really simple to dose. There are a couple different ways you can dose these pills. Take one pill in the morning and one after your workout or you can just take 2 of them after your workout. I always did 2 pills after my workout for more of the recovery part and so it could get into my system right away after my workout.

I have always had great results from this product. I have been on and off this product for awhile and every time it has worked really good for me. I love the convenience of having these in pill form rather than powder even though I think powder is a little more effect for me.

I like that these are PH Buffed which means there is no need to do a loading phase when you first start taking them. I have never seen the point or felt the need to a loading phase when it comes to creatine. They will absorb a lot quicker into your system and they won't cause you to retain all that water weight so you don't get that bloated feeling most people get from regular creatine Powder. Also they say that with these pills you do not need to cycle off them which I don't agree with. I think you should always cycle off creatine after awhile and then go back on it. I would say 8 weeks or so on and then cycle off for a month. That is how I like to do it.

I noticed right away after I had been off creatine for awhile that as soon as I started taking this again I started to notice a big difference in all my lifts. I could really feel my strength start to go way up. When I was not on these I could notice a bit of a drop in my strength so it was nice when I could get back on these pills again. Awhile back when I was doing my deadlifts I could really notice a drop in my strength and had a hard time trying to go real heavy again. When I started back on these I could notice my strength started to go way up again and could start doing a lot heavier weight and it felt a little easier to do which was really nice. I felt a little better on my recovery and endurance was better. I was able to put on a lot more lean muscle mass with out getting that bloated feeling which was nice.

Side Effects:
No real side effects I noticed from this.

Overall:
What can I say this is a great creatine product that is very much worth trying. One of the better forms of creatine out there I think. It's very affordable and will last you a long time. I feel this can be used by people doing a bulk or a cut and still be able to see good results. This has been and will always be one of my staple creatines I will always go back to when I am in the need of creatine.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • Quickened Recovery
  • Very Affordable
  • Lean Mass
  • Easy To Take Instructions
  • More Endurance
  • Helping Me Lose Water And Get More Cut
    venom434
      September 24, 2011

One of the most liked/popular creatines on the market, but as you can tell by the rating I gave it, this didn't work too well for me. so here are my quick thoughts on it.

Ingredients: per two capsules, 1.5g patented PH Buffered Kre Alklyn. Basically this form of creatine is supposed to have better absorption, no bloating and less water retention. One of the main issues that people have with creatine is water retention, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Creatine is supposed to hyper hydrate the muscle cells to make you more anabolic.

Dosage/Taste/Smell: 2 called daily, I've tried it pre, post, even 4 capsules. Is really not that big of a deal with pills, but I thought they tasted and smelled really funky.

Effectiveness: I always keep my water levels optimal, but whether I took 2 or 4 capsules the results were the same(or lack their of). Creatine should help with explosiveness, power, strength, endurance. Personally I experiened barely Any results, I didn't feel like a busted any plateaus. At most maybe I couldn't lift 1 extra pound? Probably could of done that with out the kre alk. I didn't experience the "full/swole" feeling that I have encountered with other forms of creatine. I will say I didn't bloat from this, stomach bloating generally comes from sugars in cratine products and this contains none.

Value: I used to live down the street from the Supplement Central warehouse, so I could walk in and buy direct from them. At the time I think u played roughly $13 for 120 capsules? Sounds like a good deal right? Well not really if the product you pay for gives you minimal results.

Overall: I'm not bashing this, I understand a lot of people love kre alk. My honest opinion is that I'm not really a fan of this and I think Creapure is far more superior. Maybe if they come out with an "upgraded" or new form maybe ill try it? if its in a blend cool, but I probably won't buy this direct product again.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take Instructions
    • Affordable If It Works For You.
    • Smell/taste Funky
    • Didnt Receieve Expected Results
    • Over Hyped.
    DK012086
      May 18, 2010

I took this product due to reviews given on this site and man am I impressed. Im writing this review because Im 5 and 1/2 weeks in and I have hit new PR's with all my lifts. I compete in the 100% Raw powerlifting federation and jumps in personal best lifts are a big deal to us.....IM AMP'd. Paused bench pressed 405(PR) raw(no equipment), Deadlifted 565 raw(no straps or dead suit, just chalk and a belt) and 545 deep on squats raw. That is a 20 lb jump on bench, 20lb jump on DL and 30 lb jump on squat in 5 weeks. Do your self a favor and add this into your stack!

Value-10
    Eff-10
    taste-its very easy to take-10
    Overall-100, best creatine ive ever used

Im a believer now and will be recommending this to all my customers at GNC. If you buy online id roll with Sci-fits version....its cheaper overall. I take All American cause its the version corporate GNCs carry. Both work the same though. Later- BigD
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • You Feel Stronger
    • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
    • Easy To Take In Pill Form
    • More Endurance
    • Easy To Take Instructions
      guccisawce
        October 8, 2013

What initially got me interested in this supplement is the fact that it is backed by Flex Wheeler, who happens to be one of my favorite bodybuilders of all time. Seeing that he put his name on this product, I decided that it was worth a shot. The big idea behind this product is the fact that it is a ph-corrected creatine and supposedly gets absorbed 28% better and does not cause bloating or any other side effects.

Profile/ Dosing: 1500 mg buffered Creatine Monohydrate per 2 capsules

Pretty simple, which I like. I hate when I buy a product for its creatine and I end up paying most of my money for the 50g of carbs they put into every serving. An added benefit of the profile is that the pills are pretty small, which helps because a lot of other companies pills are really large. The suggeseted serving size is 4 pills a day for someone over 175 lbs., which if you go by their claim of Kre-Alkalyn being absorbed 28% better than regular Creatine Monohydrate, equals 5 grams of creatine monohydrate. 5 grams is a pretty standard dosing for creatine monohydrate, so I believe the suggested usage is very reasonable.

Effectiveness: (9/10)

I feel the increased strength I usually get from creatine monohydrate, with out any of the bloating. However, I don't know if this is because of the ph of this creatine, or the lack of carbs in the formula. The pill form is also great taking it on the go, as I really hate having to put powders in bags and mix on the go.

Value: (8/10)

At $26 for a 30 day supply, which is decent. Sure you can buy bulk creatine monohydrate for around $0.05 per pound, but it usually tastes terrible, to the point where I've stopped taking it due to the terrible taste. Its also half the price of BPI's new buffered creatine product, so that's another good thing.

Overall: (9/10)

Kre-Alkalyn EFX does what the bottle claims and is reasonably priced. There is not a lot more you could ask for out of a supplement. I would recommend this supplement to anyone that wants a quick, convenient way to get some creatine in.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • You Feel Stronger
      • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
      • Easy To Take In Pill Form
      • Easy To Take Instructions
      • Lean Mass
      • Very Affordable
        WarMachine
          February 14, 2012

Been waiting to write a review on this product considering the one that I have been taking the longest out of the other supplements in my stack.

First, while I am sure everyone pretty much knows what kre-alkalyne is in general, I will offer an in-depth explanation as to what it is as a supplement. Kre-alkalyne is a pH corrected form of creatine that exhibitsd similar benefits to normal creatine supplementation. Its pH correction allows for faster absorption, eliminates the need for a loading phase, and drastically reduces the amount of waste by-product associated with creatine processing. Kre-alkalyne can help increase muscular strength and endurance by enabling the muscles to create more ATP, the primary energy inducing agent of the body. Kre-alkalyne ha been shown to be safe for both men and women and carries very little risk of side-effects when used as directed. The recommended daily dosage for kre-alkalyne in 1.5-3 grams a day. When using the 3 gram dosage, it's recommeded that the dosage be split into two separate 1.5 dosages. Preferably, these dosages should be taken sometime in the morning and before a workout. However, it is also effective to take a dosage before a workout and one after a workout as well if you prefer this split.

Now for the review.....

Value (10): I have been purchasing 240 count bottles from a private supplement establishment in my home town for roughly 25 dollars. In my opinion, that is a good deal.

Ingredients profile (10): Each two capsule serving provides 1.5 grams of pure kre-alkalyne. Two servings of this will therefore provide 3 grams.

Taste (10): There capsules, so nothing really to report here. I didn't exhibit any aftertastes or weird smells if that is what is to be known.

Effectiveness (10): I have been using this supplement for multiple cycles over the course of about 6 months. I have experienced a gain in muscular strength, some size gains, and a steady increase in muscular endurance. It has also helped me shed some unwanted body fat, but I am going to acredit this to the increase in endurance allowing for more intensive cardio. Plain and simple, this has been a very effective supplement for me.

Usage: Considering my height an weight being somewhat above what many would consider above average, I opted for the 3 gram dosage. On training days I would take two capsules prior to training and two capsules upoin completion of training. On non-training days, two capsules in the morning 10 minutes after my first meal and two capsules sometime in the mid-afternoon.

Side Effects: The only noticable side-effect I experienced was a small increase in perspiration. Therefore, it is very important to maintain an adequate level of hydration when usiing this product, otherwise you may experience some headaches.

Overall (10): This is definately a product worth trying regardless of your fitness goals considering it can benefit you in several ways. Of course, make sure you follow a proper diet and training program for optimal results.

TRAIN HARD!!!!

Pros:
         Cons:
        • You Feel Stronger
        • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
        • Easy To Take In Pill Form
        • More Endurance
        • Quickened Recovery
        • Kept Gains
        • Bit More Sweating
        tbinette22
          October 3, 2013

I have been trying different creatines recently and wanted to find one that would give me the effects of creatine without any of the true cons that are associated. Kre-Alkaline is that creatine. I began to take it 2 before and 2 after as the bottle said and I was taking 2 on my off days. This worked great for the first couple of weeks. Eventually I got headaches while taking it even though I was drinking about a gallon of water a day. I started dosing at 2 before each workout only, approx. 30 mins before. This worked great, I would still get the great effects of this product without the headaches. I have added approx. 3 pounds of muscle in my first cycle. My bench increased from 185lbs. to 215lbs in just 4 weeks. I was amazed at the stamina this product has given me. As always it isn't a miracle pill you must work hard to see the difference but it has made a difference without a doubt. The only other supplement I have taken with this product is Whey Protein by Gaspari.

Effectiveness 9/10: This is one of the best creatines I have taken hands down. I see and feel the results and it has already made a huge impact in the first month.

Taste: It is pill form so there is not taste or mixing issues.

Value 10/10: This creatine is very affordable and lasts long if dosed correctly. I got mine for $20.

Overall I would recommend this creatine to anyone who asked me. I will continue to take it as cycling is not required.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
        • Easy To Take In Pill Form
        • More Endurance
        • Lean Mass
        • Very Affordable
        • Kept Gains
        • Headaches
        marios
          June 7, 2013

Just a quick small review of this product...

Ok guys, i was taking creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks and started noticing that i was getting heart palpitations...these were frequent enough, like 3-4 per hour, i could feel them and then they would go away. they did not last for more than 1-2 beats.
        After talking to a sport nutritionist she said that its probably the creatine mono...

I have switched to EFX kre alkalyn since then, with no cycling off, and the results were amazing.

I am just half way on the bottle, but the heart palpitations went away after a week, water bloating is minimal to zero, and i can lift even more and gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks.

--THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL REVIEW-- im just letting you know that in case you feel heart palpitations with creatine mono, this form of creatine will prob be better for you cos it forms no creatinine.

Overall this is a great supplement and it works with me, its cheap enough, no taste since its pills, and taking 2 pills (total 3g) is way more effective than 5g of monohydrate.

again, THIS IS NOT a professional medical review, just a personal story.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • You Feel Stronger
        • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
        • Easy To Take In Pill Form
        • Helping Me Lose Water And Get More Cut
        • More Endurance
        • Very Affordable
        Chapa
          November 26, 2012

This review is a few months passed due. I took the 240 count bottle through out the summer and I was quite impressed with it!

Effectiveness(8)- This was a pretty good form of creatine. I felt after the first week its effects as far as being able to push out an extra rep or two, especially on bench, which is a weak point for me. I felt also like I have kept most of my strength gains and if anything only gotten stronger since( I haven't taken creatine of any form since August, not intentionally just money things have come up in the past few months, you know how it is ha!).

Side effects(6)- everything was great! No water retention, nothing really strange at all until the last couple weeks when I notice my stomach was becoming more upset, then eventually I was running to the restroom more often. Not sure why , but once I was done with this it stopped pretty quickly. If it was't for that it would have been a 10! Finally I noticed I would get cotton mouth a little bit and dry lips, but it wasnt too bothersome, just thought I'd point that out. Fixed that with more water intake.

Dosage(10)- No loading, 3 pills at night on non training days, and on training days it was 3 45mins pre then 3 pills post.

Overall(8)- This was a good product. Other than the one negative side effect I really did like it. I felt stronger while on it, saw numbers go up nicely, and it was pretty affordable through Allstarhealth.com (240 count for I believe 19.99 at the time).

Pros:
         Cons:
        • You Feel Stronger
        • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
        • Easy To Take In Pill Form
        • Lean Mass
        • Very Affordable
        • Kept Gains
        • Cotton Mouth If You Dont Drink Enough Water