Amino Vital

By: Ajinomoto

Amino Vital is a BCAA manufactured by Ajinomoto. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Does Amino Vital work?
Click to Expand
jolie

I personally have used this product in many types of training, but I noticed the bigest difference when i used it for running a marathon I have run 8 and on 5th one I found this product and noticed my focus was better, my energy level over the top, i took one packet every 6 miles I just dumped a packet straight into my mouth and had a little swig of H20 it works faster if you do it that way. I use it for all training now.
  • Best Stuff

a nice source of amino acids, Amino Vital is a great supplement to take during workouts keep you focus and full of energy has glutamine for recovery and arginine for energy, i use this product in my on season of competition because i was cutting out some carbs and i Amino Vital help me finish my workouts great and to recover faster i recommend this product not only for lifters this a good product for athletes that one to try something different during training...
 Cons:

I cant find it for cheap the only con. I have tried Optimum, NOW, and Sciefit. They are all good and effective in their own right. However I will continue to use Ajinomoto stuff.

-Taste not great but tolerable.
-Digestibility easy on the stomach.
-Aftertaste none to barely there.
-servings 30 easy to use packets. A

A must when cycling off of Pre work out supplements.

-Taste not great but tolerable.
-Digestibility easy on the stomach.
-Aftertaste none to barely there.
-servings 30 easy to use packets. A

A must when cycling off of Pre work out supplements.
  • Endurance

Love this stuff. It's cheap enough and greatly assists in endurance events. Blends in easy with water and tastes good. I use it for long runs or tennis. Gave some packets to my friends on tennis team who noticed a positive effect as well. Used to like the rtd bottles but they are off the market now for some reason.
  • Endurance
akeck
Rep: -2

Great recovery drink! Good amount of the amino acids that play a role in muscle recovery and repair. I love this stuff! Drink intra or post workout and you will feel better and recover so much faster. Give it a shot and you will never stop taking it!

Defiantly one of my everyday supplements. The is no easier/better tasting way to get BCAA’s. If you don’t have or want a protein shake before you workout this is defiantly the way to go. I mix this with some taurine and caffeine before my workout to keep my energy going. You are not going to feel a real stimulant effect from it but I do find that helps me through some of my longer more grueling workouts.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.