Amino Vital Reviews

By: Ajinomoto

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Amino Vital is a BCAA manufactured by Ajinomoto. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

jolie
  June 12, 2010

I personally have used this product in many types of training, but I noticed the bigest difference when i used it for running a marathon I have run 8 and on 5th one I found this product and noticed my focus was better, my energy level over the top, i took one packet every 6 miles I just dumped a packet straight into my mouth and had a little swig of H20 it works faster if you do it that way. I use it for all training now.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Best Stuff
    aletz8802
    Rep: -6
      January 3, 2010

a nice source of amino acids, Amino Vital is a great supplement to take during workouts keep you focus and full of energy has glutamine for recovery and arginine for energy, i use this product in my on season of competition because i was cutting out some carbs and i Amino Vital help me finish my workouts great and to recover faster i recommend this product not only for lifters this a good product for athletes that one to try something different during training...
     Pros: