TestoPro

By: AI Sports Nutrition

I just finished my first bottle of TestoPRO 120 count capsules. I'm a 40 year old male and have been in the game awhile now. After unsuccessfully trying Prime and Pink Magic amongst other I gave this stuff a shot. Let me just say I have normal testosterone levels as I have had them checked yearly so I wasn't sure what this product would do for me. I started this as part of a recomp eating very clean and cycling my carbs and fat to coincide with my workout days and nonworkout days. I was hoping to keep my strength up while slightly restricting calories and adding some cardio. My current other supps include that I have been on for several months that I ran with this are:
Kre-Alk
Glutalyn
Myofusion
Jack3d
Extend BCAA's
Beta Ala 9
Nitrox II

CLAIMS:
Naturally increase testosterone, modulate estrogen, boost Free Test.

INGREDIENTS:
FENUGREEK - said to boost Free Testosterone and act as a precursor for several sex hormones.
QUERCETIN - Quercetin is said to be the most potent natural inhibitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. This aids in absorption and enhances anitestrogenic activity.
DIVANIL - inhibits the rise of SHBG. SHBG binds to sex hormones (estrogen & testosterone) and renders them inactive meaning they can't bind to androgen receptors. Divanil has a higher affinity for SHBG than testosterone and estrogen as well.
INDOLE-3-CARBINOL - IC3 has been shown to metabolize estrogen as well as having antagonistic properties on estrogen receptors in breast tissue. It helps rid the body estrogens as well as protecting against gyno.
PIPERINE - enhances the ability of the intestines to absorb nutrients an photochemicals and may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.

Ok so now we know what's in it and what the product claims here's what it did for me.

EFFECTIVENESS 8.5/10:
I noticed a remarkable increase in libido. Being 40 yrs old the "morning wood" as they say decreases year by year. I noticed a significant increase in this category for sure. Random wood appeared at all times of the day. Also, since I was in a recomp I expected a strength and energy decline. This was the exact opposite. My strength remained the same throughout in just about all lifts although my bodyweight dropped about 4 pounds which I'm certain was strictly bodyfat loss. I noticed a significant drop in my pants size (about 2 inches) while my T-shirts got tighter. My wife consistently made remarks that I looked bigger. I also noticed that I always felt pumped and hard like I had just lifted. My barber who hadn't seen me in a month straight up asked me if I was taking steroids. This was the only new product I was taking so I attribute this 100% to the TestoPRO. I have dieted before and I always sacrifice happiness for leaness but not this time.

PRICE: 10/10
I bought this awhile back on wheycheap.com for $19.99. That's a month supply of one of the best overall products I have taken for 20 bucks. After dumping almost 60 bucks on Pink Magic you cant beat the price. Even at the non-discounted price its still great at like $36.

OVERALL: 9/10
Overall I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this product since it doesnt get much hype. I'm not sure how it will work for younger guys who have very high testosterone. Everything works differently for all but the ingredient list on this has a lot of research behind it and its a nice combo of just about everything you would want in a test booster/estrogen blocker. I would highly recommend this to be added in addition for Post Cycle Therapy of any Pro Hormones. This will be a staple in my arsenal for years to come. The only cons are the pills have a bad taste and I had a slight flare up of minimal acne the first few days on it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido

• BrooklynBuff
      May 14, 2011

LOL "random wood" can't go wrong with that,nice breakdown and great review+
      May 14, 2011

Thanks Brooklyn. random wood = test boost in my book...lol good stuff!
    • Mooselini

This is on wheycheap right now for $20
      May 14, 2011

I think BB.com should give me an extra 25% off this since I just gave them FREE marketing. Damn!!
    • Tsunami2k
      May 14, 2011

Man I'm not kidding bro, I just bought this simply based on your review. I bought some bull*** called Clomed-PCT by kilosports to take along with my SERM for PCT, but after reading about the ingredients on that, I got punked. This should go perfect with my PCT along with supress-C. Thanks dude
    • kxyx8611

Great review!
      May 15, 2011

@tsunami2k..yeah from what I was reading this along with some resveratrol as part of PCT would work great for sure.
    • kubitzky10
      May 15, 2011

Great great review! i beleive i'm gonna have to give this a shot. thank you sir!

Thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for sending this my way. I had received this along side HGH Pro, but was unable to run it until a month or so later due to other products I had been taking.

TestoPRO is a testosterone booster & estrogen modulator that claim to naturally increase testosterone, modulate estrogen, & boost free test. It has two trademarked blends, being Bioprene® & Testofen®.

PROFILE: B

PROFILE: B
    The big draws are Bioprene® & Testofen® from Gencor Nutrients Inc. Both are trademarked blends, but only Testofen® is given a clear dose at 300mg per serving (2caps). Bioprene® is thrown into a decent-sized proprietary blend, contributing to 600mg per serving.

I don't like prop blends, but knowing that at least some of the key ingredients are appropriately dosed is enough.

DOSAGE: B+
    TestoPRO is dosed at 2 caps, twice a day everyday. Very simple, & easy enough to follow. Splitting the doses up between the AM & PM hours makes sense, but on days when my schedule got busy I found myself remembering the second dose at the last minute. It's tricky to grade out dosages, but it's easy enough to follow TestoPRO's dosing.

EFFECTIVENESS: B-
    When I ran TestoPRO it was my only testosterone booster & my stack was fairly simple at the time. Workout schedule followed the Westside Barbell/Conjugate Method.

I don't know what exactly I was expecting, but I know I expected more. Awhile back I remember Testofen® getting hyped up some by various users here, & I was very excited once I got my hands on TestoPRO. A lot of what I got from TestoPRO was average to above-average in terms of strength gains, I didn't necessarily get bigger, and weight stayed the same for this time. Other effects that you look for (libido) was about par for the course in terms of how other testosterone boosters have affected me. Nothing spectacular, but about what I usually experience.

I guess I fell victim to the hype machine (my hype machine?), but TestoPRO worked well enough. Like I said average to above-average.

VALUE: C
    A bottle of TestoPRO at 120ct will get you 30 day s (4caps pre day), & run you anywhere from $33 to $40 from various online retailers. That works out to $1.10/day at the best & ~$1.33/day at the worst. Big picture, that's not bad considering there has been far worse. However, compared to other testosterone boosters I've used that have faired much better TestoPRO's value is average at best.

OCERALL: C+
    I didn't have a bad experience with TestoPRO, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. I may have been the victim of my own hype, but either way I feel TestoPRO is about par for the course with most testosterone boosters. The value isn't great, but a good sale would make it alright. Overall the experience wasn't bad, so TestoPRO gets an average grade.
    • No Loss Of Libido

• jmlstocks
        September 28, 2012

I wasn't a big fan of testofen either. I thought both of the main ingredients in this product were underdosed which is what stopped me from using it. I'm a big fan of divanil dosed correctly though.

Thank you to AI Sports Nutrition for participating in the ER program, and allowing me to try TestoPro.

Overview: I am a big fan of AI Sports Nutrition, and have tried many of their products on my own behalf. I was anxious at the opportunity to see how TestoPro ranked amongst the many other natural test boosters that I have tried. This was part of an 8 week run, stacked with the previously reviewed (CTD Labs)Testradex.

Dosing: 2 caps AM, and 2 PM. Very simple and convenient. Strange earthy smell from the bottle, but no taste. I would take two upon waking up, and two later in the after noon.

Profile: The main goal of TestoPro is to "Free" the testosterone that is already in your body. The action takes place by preventing the binding of test, to a sex hormone, in turn resulting in the increase of more Free test.

Testofen (Fengreek Extract) 300mg

The key component in attempting to free test. It also claims to aid if fat loss as well.

TestoPro Complex (Prop Blend) 600mg

Divanil: Binding agent, binds to sex hormones, allowing more free test ratios.

Indole-3-Carbinol: Estrogen Modulator

Quercetin: Pathway inhibitor allowing maximum bio-availability.

BioPerine: Increases metabolic processes through thermogenic activity.

Effectiveness: 9

The beginning of the cycle, there was little to note. Slight increase in appetite and sleep, signs that the anabolic effects were taking place. Midway through week three is when this product began to shine. I started to get that familiar feeling of overall confidence and well being. Always anxious to get to the gym and kill it when there. I was able to add a few more reps and weight to most major lifts, most likely do to the intensity and frequency of my heavy training days through weeks 4-8. Stacked with a solid Aromotase inhibitor, I was able to maintain body weight and decrease body fay by .8%
      By week 5 my appetite had sky rocketed and deep sleep took place on a near nightly basis. On training days I easily push 4000+ Calories, and would still find myself starving at night. Four days weight training and one day of cardio (or Hockey) and I never felt like taking an off day.

Side Effects: Little to none. The majority of my aggression was positive. Not to say that I didn't have a few slight moments of impatience, but nothing to the extreme of many other boosters that I have used. No loss of Libido. This can be cause for concern for many Test Boosters, this was not the case with TestoPro. In fact it was quite the opposite.

Value:8 Ranges from $30-$40. At thirty dollars this is a great value. A dollar a day for such boosting capabilities is right in line if not better than many on the market today. I only wish that AI, and every other company would make 8 week supply bottles as opposed to 4. Or at least have the option to purchase such. But a solid value none the less.

Overall: 8

An overall great experience and cycle with TesoPro. All though more mild natured in aggression and mood, the end results in the gym were still there on a consistent basis. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a solid Test boosting agent with tremendous stacking capabilities. Although I am always trying and searching for new test boosters and will continue to do so, but I will definitely run a few more cycles of TestoPro in the future.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Loss Of Libido
      • Increased Appetite
      • Great Sleep And Recovery
        CamSTL

I recently tried the Swole Stack as a part of my offseason Bulk and I have to say its going over well.
        -Background: Some of you know that I hurt my shoulder last year and had to shut it down for the season. I took all October and November off from lifting and it was brutal, but worth it. I have a 3month routine which I am doing now and I regret not logging it but its too late now. I used this along with Stoked and Glycobol and will review them later. I know its tricky to review a supplements effectiveness while taking other supps so I will rate this based on what the Bottle actually claims it will do and what It did for me.

Value 7.5/10: This runs around 35bucks a bottle but I got mine with Stoked and Glycobol all for $50 during there Christmas special. I dosed 2 in the Am and 2 in the Pm which would have lasted a month but I decided to dose 2more Preworkout in wk 4.

-Effectiveness: 9/10 TestPro claims to Naturally Support Libido, Naturally Boost (free) Test, and Modulate Estrogen: What did it do for me.
        -As far as toning down the estrogen, thats almost impossible to tell w/o a test. I was on a bulk and taking Glycobol and once again I will say that im prone to estrogen stored fat. I def didn't lose any weight on this but I wasn't really gaining fat and my torso looked more firm all around.

-Once again I can't prove if this actually boosted my test levels w/o a test, but man oh man did this product make me Horny. Im sorry, I know thats kinda graphic but the truth is im in my early 20's and Im naturally like that anyway, but this product took it to another level. And the increase in libido is an indicator of a boost raise. Confidence was up and I felt like the F'n man. I had great strength gains in the gym and part of that was because my shoulder was healing. But I do give credit to TestPro for helping me feel this way.

-My Stats: During wk1 in December prior to this stack it hurt just to rep out 5reps of 225 on the bench or do most shoulder presses and raises. By week3 in Dec. (week2 of my stack) I was able to rep out 3sets of 225x10 with a sore shoulder still and my confidence was building. Note that it would hurt the day after but the more I moved and worked my shoulder the better it started to feel. By wk3 on this I felt unstoppable and became stupid about it. I repped out 250 15x, the most I had done prior to the injury and was doing shoulder lateral raises with 25-27.5lb dumbells. I was sore after that but wk4 I started dosing 2pwo and I improved in all my lifts including squat, Deadlifting over 315+ with my shoulder on a consistent basis and I reped out 350 on the bench. Once again I was dumb but I had that confidence and I had a spotter so I went for it. Keep in mind none of the are PR's for me, Im not throwin ridiculous #'s out there, but I was gettin my strength back and pretty "dern" happy about my progress.

-Overall: 9.1/10 There was no taste or "afterburp", I know many factors can play into this review like my shoulder healing, bulking and me stacking this with Stoked. I read reviews on both products here and on other websites, and with what the bottle claimed I knew what to expect with each supp. My confidence rose, "among other things", :) my strength improved as well just like the reviews said. I feel this helped me out tremendously as I felt I was almost back to the strength levels I were pre-injury. You won't be let down with this one. Solid product AI
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increased Libido
        • Excellent Strength Gains.
        • Good Strength Maintenance

February 1, 2012

I would have given this product a 10 for what it did for me, but there were just too many other positive factors playing the part. I feel a 9 is fair with that said
          • hulkish1
            February 1, 2012

You think this increased your libido get some real test hahaha. solid review i like this stuff for pct as well.
          • FlashSunday
            February 1, 2012

Nice review. I love this poo.
            February 1, 2012

Thanks for the support guys. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to that lvl of real test yet but I can only imagine lol.

I thought about trying
            a stack by Primordial Performance but I wouldn't be able to take it and/or review it for certain obvious reasons
            February 1, 2012

I love this too..ran it several times alone. Gonna try it with stoked next time around. nice review
          • AlphandOmega
            February 2, 2012

50 bucks for the whole stack?? Geez I missed out.
            February 2, 2012

Yeah, during the Holidays the Admin put the deals on the homepage I think. AI's website had a 50% of Coup
          • Jcarreno
            February 2, 2012

Nice review. I stacked testopro with DAA with great results. Everyone should like AI on fb. They always give away products and tell you about deals not only on their site but deals on other sites as well.

Hey guys, I used this product TestoPRO after my last cycle along with Torem, AI PCT, AI Cycle Assist, Lean Extreme, and my regular vitamins and BCAA's. Completely done with the cycle I kept 10 lbs of my gain with ramped up cardio, a few lbs of weight loss in PCT, but also 1.5 inches off my stomach.

TestoPRO was an important part of my PCT. My libido dropped about 10 days into PCT, which is to be expected, but it came back up to normal and even a bit above normal, which I can only attribute to the TestoPRO.

Here is the ingredient profile per serving:

Testofenâ„¢...

Here is the ingredient profile per serving:

TestoPROâ„¢ Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
          Quercetin 95%, Divanilâ„¢ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran From Urtica Dioica], Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine® (95-98% Piperine)*

And a breakdown:

Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone and may aid in boosting fat loss.

Divanil is a compound also suggested to raise free testosterone.

Indole-3-Carbinol - Used to modulate your estrogen levels.

Quercetin helps with the bioavailability of the product you are taking.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity.

Effectiveness (8/10): A very good test booster. It not only helped bring my libido back up to normal, but I also think they rose above normal when I was taking it. I'm giving it an 8 because it did take at least a week or so after my libido dropped for it to come back up again.

Value (7/10): Most places you will find this for 30-40 dollars. I personally got this back in July for 50% off. Look for those good deals and buy a couple of bottles to get the best value.

Taste (10/10): Not really any smell or taste to this pills (unlike glycobol which reeks). I did have one come open in my pocket (I was working a 12 hr shift) and it was a mess, but even that didnt stink or anything.

Overall (8/10): Good effectiveness, decent value. Probably not the best test booster out there, but it did the job. I hardly think you can go wrong with this one, but Ill still probably try out other ones to find a cheaper/equally effective one so I don't have to wait for sales to buy them. I did develop a little acne while I was on this. Its not completely abnormal, but since I stopped taking it, it cleared up quite a bit.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Good Strength Maintenance
          • Quick Test Rebound
          • Increased Libido

• AS79
              November 20, 2011

Have you tried titanium xl? It is similar but has double the dose of testofen.
            • FlashSunday
              November 20, 2011

No but looking into it now. Thanks! Might be worth a try.

Another awesome product by AI. I'm really starting to like this company a lot.

Here is a quick breakdown of what is in TestoPRO :

If you go...
            Another awesome product by AI. I'm really starting to like this company a lot.

Here is a quick breakdown of what is in TestoPRO :

---------------------------------------------

If you go on their website, it will list out exactly what ingredient does what in relationship to increasing your test levels. The main one is the TestoFen.

I purchased this product to take along in my PCT to help Boost my natural testosterone production after having it possibly shut down. I started taking it 3 days into my PCT.

Value : 8/10 - I bought it without any coupons or anything for $40 which was a 120 count bottle. You're supposed to take two in the morning and two before bed, so it's basically a month's supply.

Pill Size/Taste : 7/10 - The pills are half white half blue, are normal sized, and don't have a taste at first. But man, after 30 minutes, you burp up a very interesting after taste that I can only describe as 'herbish'. Nothing too gross, but not the greatest taste lol.

Effectiveness : 9/10 - Now I'll admit that this is my first test Booster, so I really can't compare it to anything else. But here is why I gave it a high rating.
            Like I said, after 3 days into PCT I started taking it. Two in the morning when I woke up, and two before bed. Something that I really liked on cycle was waking up with raging morning wood. For me, that is a clear sign that my test levels are quite high with also having a high amount of acne on my arms and back. Both of those started to subside a week into PCT. But 10 days after starting TestoPRO, my morning wood started to come back :-). Also I started to get random acne on my arms and back again, and I started to feel that 'alpha male' feeling. My workouts picked right back up to where they were in regards to intensity and endurance. I was sort of surprised how well it was working honestly. The last week of taking it, I was taking 3 pills before bed and 2 in the morning. I think this was the ideal dose for me, because I was feeling great, and all those lovely symptoms I was describing earlier were increased. I will definately be using this product for my PCT next cycle, it really left a great impression on me. Today was my last day of taking it, so it's back to hopefully having my test levels where they are supposed to be.

Overall : 9/10 - This product isn't crazy expensive, and it was very effective. It took about a week to really start kickin' in. I'm not trying to boast this as a PH alternative, because it totally isn't. But I felt that it did increase my natural testosterone levels and it gave me better workouts. I did have a few bouts of rage also, nothing serious, but I saw myself getting easily angry over small stuff. But I'm pretty good at controlling my anger. Once again, AI has outdone themselves with this one.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Morning Woods
            • Increased Libido

• Jcarreno
                July 17, 2011

I love testopro, and AI is definetely doing a great job all around. I can't wait to start my swole stak. Nice review bro.
              • 11andy14
                July 17, 2011

Did you use this after H drol or a stronger ph.

After Glycobol i was interested in trying other AI products. When I saw this at Vit Shoppe for $22 I jumped on it.
              Dosing was simple: 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Took this with multi, Fish Oil, Xpand, and nitro peak.

Honestly I didn't feel anything at all week one. But weeks 2-4 I started to receive all of the usual test booster effects. The aggression I felt in the gym was excellent, it helped me push a few more reps one day and up the weights a few days later, definitely helped with strength gains. Libido also sky rocketed which was very nice. ANother plus, I felt like nothing could bring me down, Elitist status, which is weird because that is totally not who I am, but I kind of liked it.

Sides I experienced: little acne on upper back and actually on the back of my arms. And although the aggression in the gym was nice it did carry over to my personal life. Manageable but still I would consider it a negative.

Testopro helped me brake a mini plateau. I gained about 3 solid pounds while on this, but by no means do I think it was all from this. I changed schedules at work and am able to Control my diet much better now. But I still liked the feeling and state of mind TestoPRO gave me, and placebo or not I did have some nice strength gains. PIITB when on sale. But i think most places have this at $40-45 dollars each. Not sure if i would purchase at full price.

I went into this hoping for a little boost in the gym and maybe a libido boost. I happily experienced both of those things. I personally think people put too high of an expectation on test boosters. Next on my list is the ever popular Animal Stak. Cant wait to try it out.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Alpha Male Feel
              • Increased Libido

• kevO

Good review bro.

Im running this right now along with Stoked. Almost 3 weeks in and liking it so far
                • TheStanger
                  May 6, 2011

Nice I picked up some stoked too on sale but for some reason I didn't run them together! Let me know how they go when your all done.
                • everlastlift
                  May 6, 2011

Nice Review! Love the profile pic..I have to get myself a nice lift.
                • TheStanger
                  May 6, 2011

Not mine, but yea I love that pic.
                  May 6, 2011

I'm also in the middle of this right now with very similar results. Nice review.

Part 2 out of 3 of my reviews on the products in the "Ultimate Transformation Stack" from Anabolic Innovations. I had read a lot of positive reviews on this product so I was looking forward to trying this out. I had previously taken "Stoked" from AI and had very good results with that, so I had similar expectations for Testopro as well.

For dosing, I took a two pill serving in the morning, and then another two pills in the afternoon about an hour pre-workout.

I have tried several test boosters in the past and this one was certainly the most potent and effective I have ever taken to date. I noticed a spike in libido within the first few days that lasted throughout the entire cycle. On top of the increase in libido came an increase in strength as well, I have been spending the past several months trying to get back to the level I was at during my deployment in Iraq last year, and this product helped lift me up. All my major lifts went up anywhere from 10-15 pounds (ex. max bench press of 75lb dumbbells to 90 lb dumbbells). I did also experience a small outbreak of acne, but to me that just symbolizes that it is having a positive affect. The Alpha Male feeling also came into play while taking this product and I could almost literally feel the testosterone flowing through me at times. This would be an excellent product for a PCT, and is the test booster I plan to run for my own.

This product is great all on it's own, and being combined with Glycobol made it that much more effective to me, and they are a better value bought together in a stack. As a standalone you can buy this for 40 bucks for 60 servings, or 67 cents a serving which still isn't that bad of a deal.

This is an outstanding test booster from an outstanding company, it is good all it's own, but when combined in one of AI's stacks it really brings out this products best. I highly recommend this product.

Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Excellent Strength Gains.
                • Increased Libido
                • Alpha Male Feel

• kris65
                    December 10, 2011

I love AI, they make some great products, I have yet to try this. Def going to have to pick me up a bottle. Great review as usual bro. REP+

So far this has been my favorite test booster. I put on 4 lbs of muscle over the course of a month while not gaining any fat. Work was DC training. Taken with Glycobol, and basic support supps. BCAA's proteins, Fish Oils.
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Increased Libido
                  • Excellent Strength Gains.

• Paulio
                      (0)
                      May 10, 2010

Great review! Can't wait to start it!

I was drawn to start taking TestoPro after hearing some friends talk about taking natural test boosters like HexaTest. I had never taken anything other than protein, creatine, and pre-workouts so my reasoning for trying out this product is different than some of the other reviewers. For me, it was more of a curiosity trial to see what 8 weeks of taking a test booster would do for me.

I've been working out for several years and have never sought out to get huge, I just simply like to stay fit (I guess you could say in a Chuck Norris fit kind of way). I teach and look forward to working out after school. I started taking TestoPro almost simultaneously when beginning p90x for the first time in January. The results I noticed, along with others, were almost immediate. I'm not a pharmacist, so I'll leave it to the experts to explain what the ingredients do.

Effectiveness (9/10): For me, there were three main aspects that improved even after the first week of beginning TestoPro. First, my vascularity improved while almost swelling up. My girlfriend, co workers, and bros at the gym all asked me what I was doing different because I looked more muscular. Yes, I had just started p90x, but I always work out intense with short rest breaks similar to the program. I feel like the vascularity improvement was indeed from TestoPro.

Second, my aggression did raise a little even after the first week. Throughout the 8 weeks of taking this product there were instances where I felt a little more jacked up and even furious over things that ordinarily wouldn't have affected me that much. Some may say this is a negative, but I'm a pretty laid back person anyways. I'm always ready to workout, but this aggression did help give me an extra edge while working out that I enjoyed.

Third, libido was certainly increased while on the product, though it wasn't something that is low ordinarily at all. However, I could tell an increase...some days especially a huge increase.

I can't say much for the strength gains as I was doing p90x and not necessarily looking to move up in weight. But like I said, I could definitely see a difference in muscle tone soon after beginning TestPro!

Value (7/10): I bought this for $33.88 on SupplementWarehouse.com. Not bad for two months worth.

Taste (4/10): The only weird thing about TestoPro was the funky aftertaste it left in my throat sometimes. It was noticeable for about 30 minutes after taking the product. I even had my girlfriend tell me my breath smelled weird at times, ha.

Overall (8/10): I took this product mainly out of curiosity, but now that the cycle has been over for a couple weeks I can say that I do plan on taking it again. The only side effects noticed were temporary funky breath and a little aggression. Like I said though, the aggression is a positive thing I think unless you are ordinarily a very aggressive person already. I didn't feel like I needed any extra testosterone/libido, however I enjoyed the benefits of TestoPro during the 8 weeks I took the product.
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Increased Libido
                    • Alpha Male Feel
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.