AI Sports Nutrition TestoPro

TestoPro AI Sports Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (16 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

AI Sports Nutrition Stoked Reviews
Stoked (15 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Cellucor P6 Extreme Reviews
P6 Extreme (66 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

AI Sports Swole Stack (Glycobol + TestoPro + Stoked) $41.99 *EXPIRED*
http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/swole-stack.html It is on sal...

AI Sports Swole Stack (Stoked/TestoPro/Glycobol) $41.99 !! Today only
http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/swole-stack.html Meant to pos...

AI Sports Mass Stack $45.49 (One day only - Massularia/TestoPro/HGHPro)*EXPIRED*
http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/checkout/cart/ Add to cart @ ...

Recomp Stack - Looking for input(d-pol, TestoPro, glycobol, KreAlk, ad-3)
I am going to start an eight week cycle of the following "stack" at th...

3 tubs AI D-Aspartic Acid and 1 bottle TestoPro - $35 shipped
3 tubs sealed unopened AI Sports Nutrition D-Aspartic Acid 300gm for sale.  ...

TestoPro(wondering why the product doesnt get much love on this site)
After a cycle of animal stak and d-pol i am beginning to do some research to fi...

AI TestoPro on wheycheap $20
title says it all AI testopro for $20 here is the link http://wheycheap.com/wh...

Anabolic Innovations: TestoPro on Wheycheap.com $19.99
Anabolic Innovations, 'TestoPro' for $19.99 on Wheycheap.com today. &n...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

TestoPro Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
TestoPro Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (4)
  • Increased Energy (3)
  • No Loss Of Libido (3)
  • Increased Appetite (1)
September 28, 2012

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 24

September 28, 2012
 Thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for sending this my way. I had received this along side HGH Pro, but was unable to run it until a month or so later due to other products I had been taking.

TestoPRO is a testosterone booster & estrogen modulator that claim to naturally increase testosterone, modulate estrogen, & boost free test. It has two trademarked blends, being Bioprene® & Testofen®.

PROFILE: B
The big draws are Bioprene® & Testofen® from Gencor Nutrients Inc. Both are trademarked blends, but only Testofen® is given a clear dose at 300mg per serving (2caps). Bioprene® is thrown into a decent-sized proprietary blend, contributing to 600mg per serving.

I don’t like prop blends, but knowing that at least some of the key ingredients are appropriately dosed is enough.

DOSAGE: B+
TestoPRO is dosed at 2 caps, twice a day everyday. Very simple, & easy enough to follow. Splitting the doses up between the AM & PM hours makes sense, but on days when my schedule got busy I found myself remembering the second dose at the last minute. It’s tricky to grade out dosages, but it’s easy enough to follow TestoPRO’s dosing.

EFFECTIVENESS: B-
When I ran TestoPRO it was my only testosterone booster & my stack was fairly simple at the time. Workout schedule followed the Westside Barbell/Conjugate Method.

I don’t know what exactly I was expecting, but I know I expected more. Awhile back I remember Testofen® getting hyped up some by various users here, & I was very excited once I got my hands on TestoPRO. A lot of what I got from TestoPRO was average to above-average in terms of strength gains, I didn’t necessarily get bigger, and weight stayed the same for this time. Other effects that you look for (libido) was about par for the course in terms of how other testosterone boosters have affected me. Nothing spectacular, but about what I usually experience.

I guess I fell victim to the hype machine (my hype machine?), but TestoPRO worked well enough. Like I said average to above-average.

VALUE: C
A bottle of TestoPRO at 120ct will get you 30 day s (4caps pre day), & run you anywhere from $33 to $40 from various online retailers. That works out to $1.10/day at the best & ~$1.33/day at the worst. Big picture, that’s not bad considering there has been far worse. However, compared to other testosterone boosters I’ve used that have faired much better TestoPRO’s value is average at best.

OCERALL: C+
I didn’t have a bad experience with TestoPRO, but it wasn’t what I was hoping for. I may have been the victim of my own hype, but either way I feel TestoPRO is about par for the course with most testosterone boosters. The value isn’t great, but a good sale would make it alright. Overall the experience wasn’t bad, so TestoPRO gets an average grade.

jmlstocks
    jmlstocks

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +2497
    I wasn't a big fan of testofen either. I thought both of the main ingredients in this product were underdosed which is what stopped me from using it. I'm a big fan of divanil dosed correctly though.

August 28, 2012

Reinger

Reviews: 42

Age: 33

August 28, 2012
     Thank you to AI Sports Nutrition for participating in the ER program, and allowing me to try TestoPro.

Overview: I am a big fan of AI Sports Nutrition, and have tried many of their products on my own behalf. I was anxious at the opportunity to see how TestoPro ranked amongst the many other natural test boosters that I have tried. This was part of an 8 week run, stacked with the previously reviewed (CTD Labs)Testradex.

Dosing: 2 caps AM, and 2 PM. Very simple and convenient. Strange earthy smell from the bottle, but no taste. I would take two upon waking up, and two later in the after noon.

Profile: The main goal of TestoPro is to "Free" the testosterone that is already in your body. The action takes place by preventing the binding of test, to a sex hormone, in turn resulting in the increase of more Free test.

Testofen (Fengreek Extract) 300mg

The key component in attempting to free test. It also claims to aid if fat loss as well.

TestoPro Complex (Prop Blend) 600mg

Divanil: Binding agent, binds to sex hormones, allowing more free test ratios.

Indole-3-Carbinol: Estrogen Modulator

Quercetin: Pathway inhibitor allowing maximum bio-availability.

BioPerine: Increases metabolic processes through thermogenic activity.

Effectiveness: 9

The beginning of the cycle, there was little to note. Slight increase in appetite and sleep, signs that the anabolic effects were taking place. Midway through week three is when this product began to shine. I started to get that familiar feeling of overall confidence and well being. Always anxious to get to the gym and kill it when there. I was able to add a few more reps and weight to most major lifts, most likely do to the intensity and frequency of my heavy training days through weeks 4-8. Stacked with a solid Aromotase inhibitor, I was able to maintain body weight and decrease body fay by .8%
    By week 5 my appetite had sky rocketed and deep sleep took place on a near nightly basis. On training days I easily push 4000+ Calories, and would still find myself starving at night. Four days weight training and one day of cardio (or Hockey) and I never felt like taking an off day.

Side Effects: Little to none. The majority of my aggression was positive. Not to say that I didn't have a few slight moments of impatience, but nothing to the extreme of many other boosters that I have used. No loss of Libido. This can be cause for concern for many Test Boosters, this was not the case with TestoPro. In fact it was quite the opposite.

Value:8 Ranges from $30-$40. At thirty dollars this is a great value. A dollar a day for such boosting capabilities is right in line if not better than many on the market today. I only wish that AI, and every other company would make 8 week supply bottles as opposed to 4. Or at least have the option to purchase such. But a solid value none the less.

Overall: 8

An overall great experience and cycle with TesoPro. All though more mild natured in aggression and mood, the end results in the gym were still there on a consistent basis. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a solid Test boosting agent with tremendous stacking capabilities. Although I am always trying and searching for new test boosters and will continue to do so, but I will definitely run a few more cycles of TestoPro in the future.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Loss Of Libido
    • Increased Appetite
    • Great Sleep And Recovery
      February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012
       I recently tried the Swole Stack as a part of my offseason Bulk and I have to say its going over well.
      -Background: Some of you know that I hurt my shoulder last year and had to shut it down for the season. I took all October and November off from lifting and it was brutal, but worth it. I have a 3month routine which I am doing now and I regret not logging it but its too late now. I used this along with Stoked and Glycobol and will review them later. I know its tricky to review a supplements effectiveness while taking other supps so I will rate this based on what the Bottle actually claims it will do and what It did for me.

Value 7.5/10: This runs around 35bucks a bottle but I got mine with Stoked and Glycobol all for $50 during there Christmas special. I dosed 2 in the Am and 2 in the Pm which would have lasted a month but I decided to dose 2more Preworkout in wk 4.

-Effectiveness: 9/10 TestPro claims to Naturally Support Libido, Naturally Boost (free) Test, and Modulate Estrogen: What did it do for me.
      -As far as toning down the estrogen, thats almost impossible to tell w/o a test. I was on a bulk and taking Glycobol and once again I will say that im prone to estrogen stored fat. I def didn't lose any weight on this but I wasn't really gaining fat and my torso looked more firm all around.

-Once again I can't prove if this actually boosted my test levels w/o a test, but man oh man did this product make me Horny. Im sorry, I know thats kinda graphic but the truth is im in my early 20's and Im naturally like that anyway, but this product took it to another level. And the increase in libido is an indicator of a boost raise. Confidence was up and I felt like the F'n man. I had great strength gains in the gym and part of that was because my shoulder was healing. But I do give credit to TestPro for helping me feel this way.

-My Stats: During wk1 in December prior to this stack it hurt just to rep out 5reps of 225 on the bench or do most shoulder presses and raises. By week3 in Dec. (week2 of my stack) I was able to rep out 3sets of 225x10 with a sore shoulder still and my confidence was building. Note that it would hurt the day after but the more I moved and worked my shoulder the better it started to feel. By wk3 on this I felt unstoppable and became stupid about it. I repped out 250 15x, the most I had done prior to the injury and was doing shoulder lateral raises with 25-27.5lb dumbells. I was sore after that but wk4 I started dosing 2pwo and I improved in all my lifts including squat, Deadlifting over 315+ with my shoulder on a consistent basis and I reped out 350 on the bench. Once again I was dumb but I had that confidence and I had a spotter so I went for it. Keep in mind none of the are PR's for me, Im not throwin ridiculous #'s out there, but I was gettin my strength back and pretty "dern" happy about my progress.

-Overall: 9.1/10 There was no taste or "afterburp", I know many factors can play into this review like my shoulder healing, bulking and me stacking this with Stoked. I read reviews on both products here and on other websites, and with what the bottle claimed I knew what to expect with each supp. My confidence rose, "among other things", :) my strength improved as well just like the reviews said. I feel this helped me out tremendously as I felt I was almost back to the strength levels I were pre-injury. You won't be let down with this one. Solid product AI

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Excellent Strength Gains.
      • A Little Expensive Unless You Buy In A Stack

Reputation: +1749
      I would have given this product a 10 for what it did for me, but there were just too many other positive factors playing the part. I feel a 9 is fair with that said

hulkish1
      hulkish1

Joined: 8/2011
      Reviews: 63
      Reputation: +3047
      you think this increased your libido get some real test hahaha. solid review i like this stuff for pct as well.

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: +3345
      Nice review. I love this poo.

Reply #4:

Reputation: +1749
      Thanks for the support guys. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to that lvl of real test yet but I can only imagine lol.

I thought about trying
      a stack by Primordial Performance but I wouldn't be able to take it and/or review it for certain obvious reasons

Reply #5:
      joeoftwins
      joeoftwins

Joined: 10/2010
      Reviews: 12
      Reputation: +199
      I love this too..ran it several times alone. Gonna try it with stoked next time around. nice review

Reply #6:
      AlphandOmega
      AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 42
      Reputation: +1249
      50 bucks for the whole stack?? Geez I missed out.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1749
      Yeah, during the Holidays the Admin put the deals on the homepage I think. AI's website had a 50% of Coup

Reply #8:

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 10
      Reputation: +260
      Nice review. I stacked testopro with DAA with great results. Everyone should like AI on fb. They always give away products and tell you about deals not only on their site but deals on other sites as well.

December 10, 2011

shinndigg

Reviews: 61

Age: 24

December 10, 2011
       Part 2 out of 3 of my reviews on the products in the "Ultimate Transformation Stack" from Anabolic Innovations. I had read a lot of positive reviews on this product so I was looking forward to trying this out. I had previously taken "Stoked" from AI and had very good results with that, so I had similar expectations for Testopro as well.

For dosing, I took a two pill serving in the morning, and then another two pills in the afternoon about an hour pre-workout.

I have tried several test boosters in the past and this one was certainly the most potent and effective I have ever taken to date. I noticed a spike in libido within the first few days that lasted throughout the entire cycle. On top of the increase in libido came an increase in strength as well, I have been spending the past several months trying to get back to the level I was at during my deployment in Iraq last year, and this product helped lift me up. All my major lifts went up anywhere from 10-15 pounds (ex. max bench press of 75lb dumbbells to 90 lb dumbbells). I did also experience a small outbreak of acne, but to me that just symbolizes that it is having a positive affect. The Alpha Male feeling also came into play while taking this product and I could almost literally feel the testosterone flowing through me at times. This would be an excellent product for a PCT, and is the test booster I plan to run for my own.

This product is great all on it's own, and being combined with Glycobol made it that much more effective to me, and they are a better value bought together in a stack. As a standalone you can buy this for 40 bucks for 60 servings, or 67 cents a serving which still isn't that bad of a deal.

This is an outstanding test booster from an outstanding company, it is good all it's own, but when combined in one of AI's stacks it really brings out this products best. I highly recommend this product.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Strength Gains.
      • Increased Libido
      • Alpha Male Feel
      • A Little Expensive Unless You Buy In A Stack
      kris65
      kris65

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 35
      Reputation: +2376
      I love AI, they make some great products, I have yet to try this. Def going to have to pick me up a bottle. Great review as usual bro. REP+

November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011
       Hey guys, I used this product TestoPRO after my last cycle along with Torem, AI PCT, AI Cycle Assist, Lean Extreme, and my regular vitamins and BCAA's. Completely done with the cycle I kept 10 lbs of my gain with ramped up cardio, a few lbs of weight loss in PCT, but also 1.5 inches off my stomach.

TestoPRO was an important part of my PCT. My libido dropped about 10 days into PCT, which is to be expected, but it came back up to normal and even a bit above normal, which I can only attribute to the TestoPRO.

Here is the ingredient profile per serving:

Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™) 300mg
      TestoPRO™ Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
      Quercetin 95%, Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran From Urtica Dioica], Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine® (95-98% Piperine)*

And a breakdown:

Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone and may aid in boosting fat loss.

Divanil is a compound also suggested to raise free testosterone.

Indole-3-Carbinol - Used to modulate your estrogen levels.

Quercetin helps with the bioavailability of the product you are taking.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity.

Effectiveness (8/10): A very good test booster. It not only helped bring my libido back up to normal, but I also think they rose above normal when I was taking it. I'm giving it an 8 because it did take at least a week or so after my libido dropped for it to come back up again.

Value (7/10): Most places you will find this for 30-40 dollars. I personally got this back in July for 50% off. Look for those good deals and buy a couple of bottles to get the best value.

Taste (10/10): Not really any smell or taste to this pills (unlike glycobol which reeks). I did have one come open in my pocket (I was working a 12 hr shift) and it was a mess, but even that didnt stink or anything.

Overall (8/10): Good effectiveness, decent value. Probably not the best test booster out there, but it did the job. I hardly think you can go wrong with this one, but Ill still probably try out other ones to find a cheaper/equally effective one so I don't have to wait for sales to buy them. I did develop a little acne while I was on this. Its not completely abnormal, but since I stopped taking it, it cleared up quite a bit.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Strength Maintenance
      • Quick Test Rebound
      • Increased Libido
      • Some Acne
      AS79
      AS79

Joined: 6/2011
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: +1348
      Have you tried titanium xl? It is similar but has double the dose of testofen.

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: +3345
      No but looking into it now. Thanks! Might be worth a try.

July 17, 2011

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

July 17, 2011
       Another awesome product by AI. I'm really starting to like this company a lot.

Here is a quick breakdown of what is in TestoPRO :
      ---------------------------------------------
      Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™) 300mg

TestoPRO™ Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
      ---------------------------------------------

If you go on their website, it will list out exactly what ingredient does what in relationship to increasing your test levels. The main one is the TestoFen.

I purchased this product to take along in my PCT to help Boost my natural testosterone production after having it possibly shut down. I started taking it 3 days into my PCT.

Value : 8/10 - I bought it without any coupons or anything for $40 which was a 120 count bottle. You're supposed to take two in the morning and two before bed, so it's basically a month's supply.

Pill Size/Taste : 7/10 - The pills are half white half blue, are normal sized, and don't have a taste at first. But man, after 30 minutes, you burp up a very interesting after taste that I can only describe as 'herbish'. Nothing too gross, but not the greatest taste lol.

Effectiveness : 9/10 - Now I'll admit that this is my first test Booster, so I really can't compare it to anything else. But here is why I gave it a high rating.
      Like I said, after 3 days into PCT I started taking it. Two in the morning when I woke up, and two before bed. Something that I really liked on cycle was waking up with raging morning wood. For me, that is a clear sign that my test levels are quite high with also having a high amount of acne on my arms and back. Both of those started to subside a week into PCT. But 10 days after starting TestoPRO, my morning wood started to come back :-). Also I started to get random acne on my arms and back again, and I started to feel that 'alpha male' feeling. My workouts picked right back up to where they were in regards to intensity and endurance. I was sort of surprised how well it was working honestly. The last week of taking it, I was taking 3 pills before bed and 2 in the morning. I think this was the ideal dose for me, because I was feeling great, and all those lovely symptoms I was describing earlier were increased. I will definately be using this product for my PCT next cycle, it really left a great impression on me. Today was my last day of taking it, so it's back to hopefully having my test levels where they are supposed to be.

Overall : 9/10 - This product isn't crazy expensive, and it was very effective. It took about a week to really start kickin' in. I'm not trying to boast this as a PH alternative, because it totally isn't. But I felt that it did increase my natural testosterone levels and it gave me better workouts. I did have a few bouts of rage also, nothing serious, but I saw myself getting easily angry over small stuff. But I'm pretty good at controlling my anger. Once again, AI has outdone themselves with this one.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Morning Woods
      • Increased Libido

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 10
      Reputation: +260
      I love testopro, and AI is definetely doing a great job all around. I can't wait to start my swole stak. Nice review bro.

11andy14
      11andy14

Reviews: 1
      Reputation: +1
      Did you use this after H drol or a stronger ph.

March 11, 2013

AWCTECH

Reviews: 1

Age: 49

March 11, 2013
       I bought TestoPro for $33.00 and was excited to get going on the cycle. From what I had read it seemed as though it may do what I wanted...but others had been hyped in the past.

I started at 2 in the a.m. and 2 after dinner along with 10 grams of monohydrate before working out and 5 grams of EEC after mixed with EAS protein.

Also 2 Tribulus Terrestris 625 mg / 20% Saponins 125 mg twice a day

Chest-Legs-Shoulders-Back-Arms
      2 days off

Week 1. No noticeable change
      Week 2. More endurance, longer workout with plenty of energy. 1 1/2 hours hard
      Week 3. I felt great, couldn't wait to workout and got great pumps. This week my strength up an easy 15 - 20 lbs on my reps. Ex. incline DB press with 85s for 8 went to 100s for 8...easy.
      Week 4. My shirts were tight again, people were noticing and I had gained 8 solid pounds while loosing an inch in the waist.

I'm 49 and this stuff worked better then any other test booster I've tried. Libido was good and with that came endurance too.

For post I just doubled the T.T which I bought for $9.00 a bottle for 100.

I'm buying another bottle in a few minutes.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Insane Workouts By Week 3
        July 10, 2012

garyn2004

Reviews: 2

Age: 46

July 10, 2012
         ok sports fans, my first review, so bear with me. have been a big fan of the this site for years. have garnered huge amounts of intel from many of you. i will try to measure up.

not gonna go back over my profile to set the stage. suffice it to say, older fella, in great shape but starting to feel that i am getting closer to 50. have been an athlete my entire life and maintained a workout routine since high school. have never trained for any competition except when i played comptetitve softball a number of years ago. used creatine and andro back then.

ok, started searching for the fountain of youth to a certain extent and began researching natural test boosters. after reading the reviews on here i decided to go with AI Sports Nutrition's TestPro. i went through 2 bottles and am now cycling off. i was taking MuscleTech Myobuild and Nanostim along with a EAS protein/amino shake. i followed the normal dosing with 2 pills a.m. and 2 pill p.m.

overall i liked the effects of testpro. i felt strong, much less sore, maintained my strength when i had lengthy (multi-day) breaks between workouts due to schedule/life, and was more driven than normal when working out (just didn't want to stop working out during any given workout).

now again, keep in mind i am 46 and my routine isn't designed for huge mass gain. that being said, i did notice increases my strength and size. i can't quantify exactly how much since i don't keep a log, etc., but i did get stronger and larger. as i mentioned above, i did maintain my strength levels more so than before i took testpro. also, my recovery was definitely enhanced. i was significantly less sore in the mornings post workout and after the multi-day breaks that occurred occasionally between workouts. since i have cycled off, i have noticed some slight drops in all areas, especially in my soreness, so i would say it was effective. for total disclosure, my MyoBuild also cycled off at the same time and i began using Amp Amplified Wheybolic Extreme in the off cycle, so i don't exactly what to attribute the significant increase in soreness.

as for the "alpha male" thing, i have always felt very confident with myself. i have been known to be a little grouchy with maybe some anger issues here and there (insert sarcastic smile here) and this didn't help much. i did feel more aggressive, more on edge and a bit more "testy" while taking this. i really didn't need any help with those areas, but sadly it came with the bottle. since i have cycled off, i have been a bit more mellow. so that have to be listed as a con.

also, as has been mentioned in other reviews, as a side benefit, my libido definitely increased. even at my age, i am still functioning "au naturale", but it was very nice to have erections in the morning and decreased recovery time like i was 25 again. it was a very pleasant surprise.

my diet is really rather attrocious compared to what most purport to have on here, hence my struggles to enhance my abs. but that is just a product of my life as an active father of two younger boys. that being the case, i didn't have any weight loss to speak of, but actually increased some weight by roughly 5 lbs. i attribute some to water weight from the creatine in the Myobuild. however, i did not increase my waist size which was a plus for thinking it may not have been that much of a negative. i feel confident that had i maintained a proper diet, the weight gain would have been more pure. post cycle, i did drop a couple of pounds, but again this is also post Myobuild cycle.

all in all, i will use this again and would definitely recommend this to others, especially my age.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Libido
        • Alpha Male Feel
        • Morning Woods
        • Good Strength Maintenance
        • Quick Test Rebound
        • Some Slight Mass Gains
        • On Edge
        • Just Alil Testy
        July 2, 2012

Reviews: 6

Age: 28

July 2, 2012
         This has been a great Test booster and in the first week I noticed a majority of what they claimed Testopro would do. I noticed strength gains and my libido increased too. I don't have a low libido but it obviously increased. I also noticed an increase in my endurance in cardio due to increased energy. I didn't suffer any side effects that a few people have mentioned (acne, I've never had problems with it anyways)
          sammybull10
          sammybull10

Joined: 4/2012
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: +1
          how'd you dose it? the directions call for 2 AM and 2 in the PM but does not specify exactly when.

Joined: 6/2012
          Reviews: 6
          Reputation: -3
          I took 2 in the morning around 8:00am and then I would take another dose around 5-6pm.

RonSheepman
          RonSheepman

Joined: 7/2012
          Reviews: 2
          Reputation: -13
          TestoPro didn't do for much but testo my wallet. Testo GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Reply #4:
          lindskogm
          lindskogm

Joined: 6/2012
          Reviews: 5
          Reputation: +7
          I got some of this stuff on the way with some more AI products. Excited to try!

May 4, 2012

Age: 36

May 4, 2012
           I'm lukewarm on this supp and don't think I would take it again. After the 3rd week, i started taking an extra pill or 2 a day to see if that would make the results noticable.

I did this for 2 months (2 bottles) along with SciFit KreAlkalyn Powder, Optimum Nutrition ZMAs and Now Beta Alanine.

I think this gave some results but I don't think it did anything spectacular. I did get a bit bigger in shoulders and biceps but I was working out 5 or 6 times a week so I would have probably expected this regardless.

This gave me no additional aggression and I did not feel a noticable increase in libido. It gave me no acne anywhere which makes me wonder if it raised my T levels much (if at all). At 36, I would have expected to get an increase in T from this.

The one thing I do think this did is leaned me out a bit in the waist. I was a 32 waist starting out and at the end all off my dresspants were big at the waist.

I did 40-50 grams of isopure protein after my workout and sometimes did 20 grams prior. Again, I showed some results but nothing that was extremely significant. Thinking back, I think a stack I did a couple years ago with powerfull and NovedexXT gave me better results.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Some Slight Mass Gains
          • Did Not Seem That Effective
          WarMachine
          WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
          Reviews: 75
          Reputation: +2390
          If you want a more effective test boosting stack try purus labs d-pol with universal's animal stack. Novedex xt is no longer available if I am not mistaken, but perhaps if you enjoyed PowerFull you could use it in conjunction with the two supplements I just mentioned.

Reputation: +10
          Thanks man. I had read up on d-pol last night but it looked like the reviews were by people that were somehow affiliated or compensated by the company. Did you take it yourself? I was thinking of doing Arimedex next= it's one pill a day and the reviews seem more legitimate from what i read.

Reputation: +10
          By the way, one addition to my above review. I think testopro gave me better stamina at the gym and maybe a little more size than what I originally thought. This morn (Sat), I should have pounded through my workout since I didn't go out last night but I was sluggish & had less intensity. So in hindsight, I would probably up the above review a bit.

Have you used TestoPro? Submit your own Review!