AI Sports Nutrition HGHpro

HGHpro AI Sports Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (17 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

AI Sports Nutrition TestoPro Reviews
TestoPro (16 Reviews)
AI Sports Nutrition Stoked Reviews
Stoked (15 Reviews)
PES Erase Reviews
Erase (22 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews
Halotest-25 (45 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup Reviews
HGHup (26 Reviews)
6.9
Redefine FinaFlex G8 (Old Version) Reviews
FinaFlex G8 (Old Version) (12 Reviews)
6.2

Related Forum Topics

AI Sports Mass Stack $45.49 (One day only - Massularia/TestoPro/HGHpro)*EXPIRED*
http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/checkout/cart/ Add to cart @ ...

AI Testpro, HGHpro, and Glycobol all together $65 with free shipping............
AI Nutrition offering a stack with testpro, hghpro, and glycobol for $64.99. Sou...

AI Sports Nutrition HGHpro BOGO (2 for $39.99) at Bodybuilding.com
You can check it out here, figured it is not a bad price... but they won't ...

Beast's EPI-C Log! *Now with N2Guard!* HGHpro, UG Pharma Sovereign & Arimi-T
Hey guys this will be my first Epi cycle log over here. Currently sitting at 235...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

HGHpro Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    HGHpro Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Sleep (4)
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • Free For Me! (1)
    • Too Expensive (4)
    • Flushed And Itchy Feeling (1)
    • More Of A Test Booster Than A Hgh Supplement. (1)
    August 17, 2012

deumcole

Reviews: 106

August 17, 2012
     Big thanks to the AI Sports reps, & the Expert Reviewer program.

We’ll dive right into this one…

PROFILE: B
    It contains some trademarked blends as well as a prop blend, but top to bottom it looks good.

AlphaSize® (Alpha-GPC)
    I believe this is Chemi Nutra’s product. According to them it is the “premier” choline donor, & one of the most effective brain nutrients. It is also used in various clinical settings dealing with memory loss, cognitive dysfunction, & various dementias. But I doubt many of you care about that. It acts to sharpen agility, optimize muscular power output, & delay mental fatigue. It also impacts maintenance of HGH.

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)
    More than likely included for its reported “calming effect”, but whether or not GABA does is still up in the air.

Then there’s a prop blend, which contains the usual suspects. Protected by the prop blend there’s no real way of knowing what’s what though.

AlphaSize® is interesting, & the benefits of it go on & on where brain function is concerned. Whether or not you get all those benefits is undecided (as it’s probably under-dosed), but it’s interesting. GABA’s effectiveness is questionable, but I could say it was working to an extent. However, the prop blend makes it hard to tell how effective it was in calming me down.

Overall it’s an ideal profile, but the prop blends are always tough to judge.

DOSAGE: B
    Instead of taste & mixability, evaluating how many pills you got to choke down seems more appropriate where pills are concerned.

The pills aren’t too big, & I would wager they’re quite average in size. The caps go down easy; they don’t stick too much if your mouth is bone dry. However, honking down 4caps seems a bit much. It will require a glass of water to down, & that just translates to a late-night bathroom trip. Still, it could be worse.

EFFECTIVENESS: C
    Here’s where HGH Pro gets iffy IMO. Their claims are typical, but outlandish I feel. Other than acne products, not supplement has given me clear skin. In fact, I got quite a few zits during my run with this. My acne is nowhere near what it was 10 years ago, but I always have a zit or two here & there.

As for the other areas…

I couldn’t really tell if my HGH levels were optimal. I did cut my nails more often than usual, but that is probably not a strong indicator.

Body composition was impacted some, but I was also taking MGN’s Trim Down & Lecheek’s Hyper T2. So again, no strong indicator that HGH Pro aided in this area.

I have been seeing steady strength gains over the past few months, thanks in large to a change in programming. During this time I’ve hit a few PRs, but nothing I can directly attribute to HGH Pro. However, since I’ve stopped HGH Pro, I haven’t been hitting as many PRs.

I did notice better recovery while using HGH Pro. This may be due in large to the better sleep I was getting, but nonetheless recovery was improved some. I had more than a few extremely tough workouts along the way, & none of them took the toll on my body that I was expecting.

The sleep I got with this was amazing, & the real strong point of this product IMO. I usually dosed it an hour before bed & a good 30min after I hit the pillow lights out (as usual). I got some pretty wacky dreams during this run, & I never had any issue waking up in the mornings. I was also taking melatonin during this time, but I had run out of melatonin a good 2 weeks before HGH Pro ran out. Once the melatonin stopped, the quality of sleep remained unchanged for the most part. So if anything, HGH Pro is a decent sleeping pill.

Overall I don’t think HGH Pro quite delivers to the level AI wants it too. It helps in most aspects, but I feel it helps with sleep the best. However, there are better sleeping pills on the market.

VALUE: D
    I don’t like the value of this product at all considering what it does. For a 30 day supply, the price will range from $36-$39 depending on where you go online. A comparable product, Animal PM for example, is at least a good $10 cheaper at those same retailers. So in conclusion, the price kind of sucks.

OVERALL: C
    I good decent results from HGH Pro. It was a tad difficult to tell if it delivered in all aspects, but the sleep & the recovery better rest brings is a strong point. However, it’s overpriced compared to other products that I feel delivered just as good (if not better) results.

So I’m finding a hard time recommending HGH Pro, but I won’t say “stay away.” The effectiveness of HGH Pro seems inconsistent at best among existing reviews, so who’s to say it won’t be your miracle in a pill? Just don’t expect it to be.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Sleep

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    TERRIBLE.

Good stuff. This product was a bomb for me.

August 9, 2012

Reviews: 55

Age: 28

August 9, 2012
     Special thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for allowing me to try HGH Pro through the ER program.

Overall I am a big fan of Anabolic Innovations and feel their marketing strategy, products, and attention to customer service are amongst the best in the industry. I am particularly fond of their Cycle Assist and PCT support products and have had good experiences with RecoverPro and Maniac. If there’s one category of supplements of which I am suspicious though, it’s HGH boosters. And while most of the reviews I’d read had already labeled HGH Pro as a bust, I wanted to try it for myself.

DOSING:
    Four caps roughly 30 minutes before bedtime. I ran the entire bottle consistently over the course of 30 days.

EFFECTIVENESS: 3.0/10
    Unfortunately HGH Pro is yet another HGH supplement that fails to deliver. Primarily the product claims to promote healthy HGH levels and deeper, more restful sleep. With respect to the first claim, I am honestly unsure how one can measure the effectiveness of any supplement’s HGH-boosting abilities without extensive lab work. Though I did experience solid gains in lean mass and strength during my 30 days on HGH Pro, I feel this was primarily a result of proper training and diet. I have no true method of telling whether my HGH levels were “healthy” or not, nor do I feel confident saying this product played a major role in any gains I made.

As for improving sleep, I can state HGH Pro had literally no effect on my quality of rest. I am generally a solid sleeper and will usually have one night every two weeks where I am fidgety and have trouble falling/staying asleep. I did not notice ANY change in the length or depth of my sleep while on this product, nor did HGH Pro keep me from having the occasional sleepless night. Upon dosing I noticed no changes in my level of drowsiness, regardless of how or when I dosed the pills.

VALUE: 2.5/10
    At roughly $34 for a month’s supply, I simply can’t find any way to justify purchasing this product. The profile is interesting but not all that unique, and similar products (i.e. PowerFULL) can be had for less. Normal sleeps aids such as ZMA or Melatonin are also less expensive, and more potent supplements, such as Resurrect, are also available at a stronger price point.

OVERALL: 2.8/10
    Put plainly HGH Pro is a blemish within AI Sport Nutrition’s impressive lineup of products. Though not as blatantly overhyped as other supposed “HGH boosters”, the product fails as a sleep aid and simply did not provide any noticeable effects in my experience. I’ll continue to use AI’s products and commend them as a company, however HGH Pro is not a supplement I can recommend in any circumstance and will not be one I purchase in the future.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Ineffective
      • Better Products Available
      • Overpriced
      Sweenz1790
      Sweenz1790

Joined: 8/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      Good review man. Although products like these are waste of time and money. Plus not good for ya.

chichistrong
      chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2140
      you ugly kunt... good review bro. So far I have not been impressed by any HGH supp, although, I don't have those ridiculous expectations of pounds of muscle I would like to see a slight difference in my body from them.

December 20, 2011

Reviews: 61

December 20, 2011
       Third and final part on my review of the "Ultimate Transformation Stack" from Anabolic Innovations. HGH Pro is a night time natural growth hormone enhancer designed to also have a bevy of other benefits including deeper sleep and increased recovery. Out of all the products in the stack I have to say that this is the one I was least impressed with.

For dosage, I took a 4 pill serving at least 45 minutes to an hour before taking any calcium containing foods or supplements just as I would do with ZMA prior to bed.

The one thing I will give credit to this product for is deeper sleep. Naturally I will wake up 2 to 3 times a night to turn over in bed, however with this product I was out like a light all night long. The one drawback to that however is I did find myself a little more groggy in the morning, something I normally did not experience with other sleep aids like ZMA or Melatonin. As far as increased strength or noticeable effects of increased growth hormone production I would say the results were negligible. I did get a lot stronger during my cycle, but I am not fully convinced it was due to this product. So to me this was really nothing more then a fancy, marked up version of ZMA, as I saw no noticeable differences in using the two in terms of sleep and recovery.

As far as price goes, a bottle of this not included as part of a stack runs you about 40 bucks for 30 servings which works out to $1.33 a serving. For me considering that it did not do much more than ZMA, there is no point in paying more for the same/similar results.

I love a lot of AI's products, this one however was a flop in my eyes. It's way over priced for what it does, and it doesn't provide any real added benefits versus cheaper, equally effective products. SO for me this gets a thumbs down and I would not recommend this to any one. Save the money, or buy some ZMA if you really want a good nights sleep.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Deep Sleep
      • Overpriced
      • Not More Effective Then Similar/cheaper Products
      September 4, 2011

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

September 4, 2011
       HGHpro - A supplement that I have no clue what it did for me.

I have tried plenty of supposed HGH-boosting supplements, such as just straight GABA powder, Arginine Pyroglutamate plus lysine, HGH complete and GHenerate. I've read several articles that have said that simply put, most of these products aren't going to work because they only ever so slightly raise your HGH/IGF-1 levels, and it is nowhere near the point of where we would have noticable results. So let the review begin!

Ingredients : HGHpro contains some interesting compounds, such as Alpha-GPC and Mucuna Pruiens, and then some of the other usuals like GABA, Zinc, Vitamin B6. Something I didn't understand is why Green Tea Extract was in it along with Shilajit.

Taste/Pill Size : 10/10 - No taste or aftertaste with the pills, and they are normal sized and purple in color. 4 pills per dose.

Value : 6/10 - Considering I didn't get much out of this product, I'm not giving it a good value rating. I got a bottle for 28.99.

Effectiveness : 4/10 - I almost wanted to completely trash this rating, but I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. The product first of all makes the claims that it will improve recovery, promote clear skin (what?) and promote deeper sleep. It did none of these for me, and actually made my sleep much worse, which I'm thinking the Green Tea Extract had something to do with that. I didn't observe anything in my body composition that would generally be attributed to higher HGH levels, such as a leaning out effect and somewhat of a youth promoting factor. During the month that I took it, I did lose a complete pounds, but that had more to do with the cutting cycle I'm on. There was nothing about this supplement that special in any way.

Overall : 4/10 - I feel bad giving AI a not-so-great review since I beleive they are a great company in general. I just think this certain nitch that some supplement companies aim for is bunk and they are only making a buck off the idea that our HGH levels could possibly be 'slightly' increased with these natural supplements.

I think I've given up on trying any of these and will save my money for something else.
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Bad Sleep
        IamAlex

Reply #3:

Joined: 12/2010
        Reviews: 61
        Reputation: +1044
        Good honest review man. Sorry that this didn't work out for you, I've tried several sample packets of this and it seems to help me sleep better.

Reply #4:
        mmafighter1
        mmafighter1

Joined: 5/2011
        Reviews: 9
        Reputation: +34
        Hey bro sorry this didnt work for you, i just want you to know this product will help if you need a boost in HGH. your body may have enough so this does nothing for you

Reply #5:
        TFSBobby
        TFSBobby

Joined: 7/2011
        Reviews: 4
        Reputation: -20
        I was highly disappointed with this product as well. I was looking forward to it too before its release and was disappointed..would of rather just taken a straight generic GABA supp than this stuff. Shame

April 14, 2014

brenth6112

Reviews: 17

Age: 27

April 14, 2014
        So my catchy, quick summary has to be 40 characters in length so I will say that to say,"Nighty Night!"

What's up SR? Up for review is AI Sports Nutrition HGH Pro. I picked this up as an impulse buy at Vitamin Shoppe looking to compare with other HGH boosters Ive used like MassHGH and Resurrect PM. Let's get to it.

Profile:8
        Pretty basic ingredients in here for the type of product.
        AlphaSize Alpha-GlycerylPhosphoryl 500mg
        B6
        Vitamin C
        Zinc

Dosing:7.8
        Could be better. 4 pills before bed compared to 3 MassHGH pills and a scoop of the tasty Resurrect PM. I take many pills so this is a little much IMO. I wish more companies could start making more flavorful products. A little nitpicky but hey this is my review lol.

Effectiveness:8
        Sleep-9
        Got awesome sleep every time. Fell asleep quickly and had some wild vivid dreams most nights. Felt refreshed in the morning with no hangover.

Recovery-7
        Kinda hard to judge with all the other supplements I take for recovery but I will say that it is not AS good for the week Ive been off of it. Still a good score.

Growth Hormone Increase-6
        I didn't notice as many benefits as I did with the other products Im comparing this to. Muscle fullness, and stuff like finger nail growth and body composition didn't seem to be effected as much. Always hard to gauge but I have seen better.

Value:6
        Granted I didn't shop around and get the best deal out there but you will find this in the mid 30s and I paid 35 for it. A little pricey IMO when you can find MassHGH for less than 30 everywhere and Resurrect PM for 30 or less.

Overall:7
        An overall solid product but still can hold a light to the overall effectiveness of the other products. You could honestly get just as good results from some melatonin for better sleep. I would rather spend my money on something other than this. The ingredients are pretty solid even though there is a blend which hides the contents some. If you find a great deal I say pull the trigger but that's about it.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Sleep
        August 25, 2012

Reviews: 38

Age: 27

August 25, 2012
         I ran this a while back with no expectations of anything.I won it for free during one of the giveaways.It doesnt help you get to sleep at all.The only way to take this stuff is in combination with 3Z imo.The green tea extract makes no sense at all to me,It does not help you sleep.What it is is a different kind of test booster.The ldopa in it helps you get good recovery sleep,deep sleeps that you dream alot on.If you have money to blow and just wanna add extra goodies I would throw this in PCT.I would take it at least 2 hours before you actually plan on sleeping though.I liked it for a pulse cycle of oral prohormones.If you can get it for a deal,like 20 bucks then pick it up it works pretty good.If you pay anymore though just skip it and grab some endosurge or something.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Sleep
        • More Of A Test Booster Than A Hgh Supplement.
        August 19, 2012

BigVida

Reviews: 15

Age: 25

August 19, 2012
         Guess ill beat the dead horse...I got a months supply of this from A.I. to log, and i really appreciate the opportunity, but it wasn't a time worthy or pleasant experience. I was excitedo try this product, and got home the first test night jumping for joy. I thought, "man, my skins gonna be sooooo clear when I wake up, and ill have at least two lbs. of muscle added on". Well not really, but the promos kind of insinuate that. Anyway, after ingesting the four purple pills, about twenty minutes later I started getting a really flushed feeling, along with a very bad itch that was almost nightmarish. I'll associate that with the green tea extract cause that's what I'm sure caused it. That went on for about an hour, and then I felt somewhat drowsy and called it a night. Sleep was dame as usual, nothing special there. So rinse wash repeat this process for four nights, and you got my experience, with no noticeable benefits. I had to stop the bottle early due to the fact that the flushing and itch was unbearable. I can't see how someone would want to waste about 35.00 on this :/
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Free For Me!
        • Flushed And Itchy Feeling
        July 23, 2012

mtrollinger

Reviews: 1

Age: 33

July 23, 2012
         This was the first time trying out a product of this nature, but after reading a couple of reviews, it sounded very tempting. So, I did. Working out late at night had started keeping up even later waiting for my pre workouts to wear off. But hgh pro really helped me out. I would take a dose about an hour after working out and with in an hour of taking it, I would be out like a light. Even if I only got 3-4 hours of sleep, I would wake up feeling refreshed and it would be the same after 7-8 hours of sleep. It was amazing, didn't matter how hard i hit it the night before, soreness was really never present. Did not experience any side effects and would recommend this item to anyone interested.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Sleep
          April 30, 2012

Reviews: 42

Age: 20

April 30, 2012
           First I want to throw out a special Thanks to Anabolic Innovations for hooking me up with a free bottle of HGH Pro via their weekly Thursday Facebook contest. However, I really have no clue what this product did for me in pretty much every aspect. I hate to do this to AI, but this product is an example of a bad product from a great company.

Content:N/A
          HGH Pro Contains a lot of the same ingredients as similarly marketed products. Like Vitamin B6, Mucuna, GABA, and Zinc. One thing I don't understand is why all of the self proclaimed HGH boosters contain Green Tea Extract.

However, the best thing I can really compare the ingredient profile of this is to HGH Up, which I had mixed results with. Furthermore, research from some articles that I've Googled, explain that all of these ingredients are going to do next to nothing in terms of raising your body's HGH and IGF-1 levels. And it's definitely not going to be in the same galaxy as shooting actual growth hormone. So in all I can't rate the content and am not going to go into too much detail about each ingredient as you all are more then capable of researching yourselves.

Link to profile:http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/hghpro.html

Dosing/Taste:N/A
          4 caps 30-45 minutes before bed on an empty stomach each night. This is a pretty simple dosing schedule and I really enjoyed not having to monitor my Vitamin B6 intake as I did with taking HGH Up.

The capsules are purple and tasteless with no nasty aftertaste going down the hatch. I did experience a “dust burp,” one time, which tasted god awful. But, I can contribute that problem with not drinking enough liquid.

Effectiveness:5/10
          In terms of getting a deeper and more restful sleep, this product was pretty average in my honest opinion. I felt a little bit refreshed some mornings, though my total hours of sleep remained at an average of 7 hours per night for over 30 days. I did experience some crazy and vivid dreams as described by many who take similar products, but they came and went in random order. On a positive note, I am a pretty light sleeper and did manage from mostly waking up throughout the night. Even with my 80lb dog hopping on and off the bed.

I did not experience any clearer looking skin, and cannot attribute any muscle recovery and delayed muscle fatigue to this product.

In all reality, I got much better results out of EST Somadrol, AppNut HGH Up, and some samples of AI's 3Z. Which are all halfway decent products.

Value:2
          The average price of HGH Pro is right around 40$. That's not all too bad for some products, but I sure as hell wouldn't pay that much for some deeper sleep. Even more considering I can pick up some Valerian Extract for a lot cheaper.

Overall:4/10
          It seems I may have been one of those people who just didn't respond all to well to this product. And again, I hate to do this to AI, but I don't recommend this product to anyone. Even if you want to burn a hole in your wallet, there are still better ways of doing that then purchasing this. This stands as a perfect example of a bad product from a great company.

Pros:
          Cons:
            • Inconsistent Results
            kris65
            kris65

Joined: 4/2011
            Reviews: 35
            Reputation: +2376
            Good review, yea this didnt do anything for me either. Even when I slept I kept waking up throughout the night. I have tried several of AI's products and this is the only one that I disliked.

Joined: 12/2011
            Reviews: 42
            Reputation: +1249
            I agree Kris. AI is probably now in my top 3 favorite companies. This just didn't poo for me. I loved their Recoverpro and gave it a high rating so hopefully they'll forgive me.

Reply #3:

Joined: 1/2011
            Reviews: 38
            Reputation: +187
            I used it basically to supplement other kinds of test boosters,the main thing I use it for is the mucan puren extract,and from time to time Ill have a test booster with no muca purens and thats when I bust out the HGH pro.You cant take it with animal stak or endosurge cause they already have that ingredient.It worked great for what I used it for,but yeah,not everything works for everyone.

April 25, 2012

Sleepwalker

Reviews: 14

Age: 23

April 25, 2012
             Long story short felt absolutely nothing except a bigger gap in the wallet. Don't waste your money. I would not recommend to anyone I liked...aka I'd tell my enemies to buy this. I think the other products in the awoke stack are great as is glycobol but this product does not deliver on any front.
            Pros:
            Cons:
              • No Effect
              • Dosing Instructions Inconvenient
              • Not More Effective Then Similar/cheaper Products

Have you used HGHpro? Submit your own Review!