D-Aspartic Acid

By AI Sports Nutrition
D-Aspartic Acid AI Sports Nutrition
8.5/10
(Weighted average based on 9 Reviews)

Ranks #4 of 115 (better than 97%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

FlashSunday

FlashSunday's D-Aspartic Acid Review

Hey all, I've took this product last year and have since incorporated it in all PCT's to help restore natural testosterone levels. The following paragraph is an excerpt from a scientific study I want to include for info, I am in no way claiming credit for the following paragraph.

Concerning...

Concerning the effect of D-Asp on the induction of testosterone release, after 12 days of D-Asp treatment, the levels of testosterone in the serum of the participants were significantly increased compared with basal levels. Out of 23 participants, 20 had increased testosterone. From a mean of 4.5 ± 0.6 ng/ml serum at zero time, it rose to 6.4 ± 0.8 ng/ml, a 42% increase (Table "‹(Table1).1). Statistical analyses indicated a significant effect [ANOVA with repeated measures: treatment effect: F(1,82) = 7.724, p < 0.0082] and a significant interaction between treatment and days [F(2,82) = 32.599; P < 0.0001]. As with LH, so also with testosterone, the effect of D-aspartate was time dependent. When subjects were treated with sodium-D-aspartate for only 6 days, testosterone was found of 1.15-fold higher than basal levels, but this increase was not statistically significant (Table "‹(Table1).1). Interestingly 3 days after the suspension of D-Asp treatment, testosterone was still increased 1.22-fold compared with the basal levels (5.8 ± 0.6 ng/ml against 4.5 ± 0.6 ng/ml). Fisher's post-hoc analysis also revealed a significant difference in the testosterone concentration in the serum 3 days after the end of the treatment (p < 0.01) (Table "‹(Table1).1). One plausible explanation of this phenomenon is that since in rats ingested D-Asp remains accumulated in the testes in significant amounts until 3 days after the suspension of D-Asp treatment (see below), if it is assumed that in humans D-Asp also remains significantly increased in the testes 3 days after the suspension of D-Asp treatment, we can deduce that in humans as in rats, D-Asp had remained accumulated in significant amounts in the testes and consequently it continued to stimulate testosterone release.

THIS STUDY IS BASED ON A 3.12 GRAMS/DAY OF DAA

-------------(Effectiveness 9/10)------------
Now for my results. I started taking this quite a while ago, I following proper preloading protocol, taking 6 grams per day for two weeks followed by the 3 grams per day after that. I ran this product for 6 weeks the first time around, two weeks preload and four weeks in PCT. I took this in conjunction with AI's Testopro and had a very pleasant PCT. I had what I felt was quick Test rebound because my natural libido came back very quickly, I held onto my on cycle gains, but I dried out and became harder than I was on cycle. I believe it was a Diendione/H-Drol Cycle if I remember correctly.

----------------(Value 10/10)----------------

This product runs online for 19.99. I bought this product last july for 50% off and so my deal was even better at $10.

-------------(Taste/Dosing 9/10)------------

This is a plain white powder with a little scoop. It is easy to dose, a bit grainy even when mixed, but not unpleasant. It has a straight lemon/lime juice tartness to it, but again I didn't really mind the flavor at all.

---------------(Overall 9/10)----------------

Overall, I think this is a wonderful product simply just because how simple it is. I didn't give this straight 10's because it still isn't a perfect product and there is always a way to make it better, for instance D-pol, which is being raved about my many members. I think that may be the step up from plain DAA, but I haven't tried it yet so I'll have to let you know.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Worth Trying

Good review man.

RDgulls

My bad man ***** iPhone

FlashSunday

Posted January 29, 2012
    You ruined my lyyyyfeee :( jk. It's cool. First dislike in 23 reviews.

Posted January 29, 2012
    Awesome Review. Just order this and can't wait for it to show up!

Posted January 29, 2012
    Awesome review. Ordered a tub off BB.com for about $20 and they had a BOGO deal so I'm SUPER PUMPED!!!

Posted January 30, 2012
    Hi, can you stack daa wit agmatine and citrulline malate?

Posted January 30, 2012
    Nice review.
    So I decided to take DAA, what do you think about this 2 options as Im not to sure when to take it with breakfast or preworkout.

option A pre workout

pre Workout

CM 6gr
    Agmatine 500mg

mhseaver670's D-Aspartic Acid Review

Ok So I think we all know what DAA is.
    But for the ones that do not, It is D-aspartic acid. Its a all natural test booster that claims to
    boost test level up 42% in just 12 days.

Ok So I think we all know what DAA is.
    boost test level up 42% in just 12 days.

How does it work? Well im know professor but, It works by increasing the levels of Luteinizing hormone in the body, which has a corresponding effect of increasing testosterone levels.
    It can boost dopamine, and GABA levels, as well as possessing the ability to enhance nitric oxide production.

Ok so how did it work for me?
    I started this taking it at the recomended 3 grams per day but after learning more about it at about day 2 or 3 I took it at 6 grams for the rest of the time. I took one time in morning and one time preworkout. Some say it should be taken at night instead of preworkout but I did this because I felt it was just better for me.

Ok so for about a week I didnt really feel anything then one around day 10 or so. Something changed my aggresion was way up, I had this alpha male feeling, I was so focused on my lifts and gym time. and Libido was way up too. I did not really break out on this maybe a few bumbs but nothing to write home about.

All my lifts went up not sure on what or how much at this time, but I do know I set my PR on bench while on this. I got 330 up for one time and that was after a grueling chest and triceps workout, Pretty good I think.

Ok so what happened while on this? Let say that I was also taking USP labs PRIME while on this.
    I thinned out nicely and started showing some great viens in places I have never seen them. I lost weight but also gained lots of strength. I was very focused on whatever I was doing. Almost like my mind was working better. I seen the best results on about week 5 but here is the thing. I also stopped seeing results after that. Its like it just would only do so much. So I came off it.. but here is the thing I never really lost any gains or strength either.

So final thoughts
    Value 10, I give it this because I got the 50% off sale and it was 10 grams and seemed to last forever I ran it for 5 weeks solid and still had lots left over.

Effectiveness. 9 I give it a 9 because well nothing is perfect. But I really liked this.

TASTE 6 . Ok its not that good but I can get almost anything down but I know some of you all are like girls and will whine about it. Its like a fine chalk powder.

Mixability 6, OK so here again its hard to mix and I just could not dump it in my mouth and drink something I tried but if you have ever seen someone try to swallow the cinnimon before you will know what im talking about.

OVERALL 8 . I got to say Im very impressed with this stuff, its cheap even when not on sale. and have great results from it. I think next time I will try the pills just to see if there is a difference.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Strength Gains

Picky

Posted January 21, 2012
    Nice review. Have you ever taken other natural T boosters? Pink Magic or Animal Stak? Just wondering how it compares for you.

Posted January 21, 2012
    NO I have not taken one. But as of right now I am taking testodrol x9 and its seem to be working good , but its still early.

Posted January 21, 2012
    thanks for the positives guys. I really tried to do a good write up on this.

Posted January 21, 2012
    Nice review man. I had the same results. Really detailed and informative for people looking to try a great tbooster!

Posted January 21, 2012
    thanks man I really tried on this one. I think great things will come from DAA later on to be honest. But to be a new product its doing really well. On a side note Im very excited about seeing my rep go up on this lol YAY

kris65

Posted January 22, 2012
    Great review man, I too am a big fan of DAA. Its the new tribulus....except it actually works.

Posted January 22, 2012
    Yea I got to say after writing this review it has made me want to get more and stack it with something else. either isa test gf, animal stack, or erase. or maybe all 3 ?!!!

Lifeobunting's D-Aspartic Acid Review

This review is for Anabolic Innovations DAA. I'm not going to write/talk about the science of DAA. You can find out that by yourself by looking at the other reviews or just by looking through the forum. By now most of us know how effective this stuff is, 42% increase in free test after taking it for 12 days at 3.2g/day. With that said I'm gonna break this review down into two sections because I ran this product two different ways. First cycle was at 3.2g/day next was at 6.4g/day and state both their pros and cons. First up is value. (Yes I know I'm 20 and my test levels are high already, by the way.) Also I apologize for the longgg review hah.

Value 10
    I bought this at $20 shipped and all from a member on this site, even without this deal you can find this product on lockout at $19.95 for 300g. This value is superb to most other DAA products out there because you get 300g instead of 100g, Example of this is Primaforce who has their DAA at $18.50 for 100g. Really a pretty good value if you run this product at 3.2g/day you'll get right above three 4 week cycles (3.2x7, 22.4x4, 89.6g per cycle 300g/89.6 equals 3.35 times to run this...hopefully this math is right if it's not really lemme know...then go nose dive into a math book...I hate math) Enough of the sidetracking bottom line is that the value is great for DAA by Anabolic Innovations. Next is Dosing Mixability and Taste

Other supps while taking this- Well I was on my Fall bulk during this time so that has to factor into everything as well but I'm sure that the DAA kept fat off while I increased cals. I was also taking Con-Cret a multi and fish-oil.

Dosing/Mixability/Taste 6
    I took this product in the morning along with some fats (read somewhere it absorbs more idk if this is real or not but I figured why not) and would mix it with water. Like I said above 3.2g/day most of it mixed fine but there was always a gritty taste towards the end of the mixture. I personally couldn't stand the taste kind of tangy and tart not my cup of tea, but if you mixed it with iced tea or OJ it wasn't bad actually...ehh just down it and get over.

Effectiveness at 3.2g/day 8
    Effectiveness at 6.4g/day 6

Week 1
    At 3.2g/day I felt this kick in around day 10ish. I felt an increase in energy and while I didn't get blood tests done, I felt my test increase. Not much really happened this first week at 3.2g but I did feel more oily skin.

At 6.4g/day I felt this kick in around day 8. Same feelings as the first week yet stronger. Basically I was feeling everything sooner at 6.4g/day which was nice for the first couple weeks not so great the last two but I'll get to that. Again really only oily skin this first week.

Week 2
    At 3.2g/day- This product really started to kick in around now. I felt an increase in my energy again and started to have an Alpha Male feeling in the gym and really just all the time, it was great because this is a feeling I normally don't have. I felt like I could push out a couple more reps towards the middle of week two and the side effects of test were all there, oily skin, increased acne etc didn't see any bf% reduction yet but I felt good at week 2.

At 6.4g/day- At this time I feel like I was in my week 3 at 3.2g/day really. I noticed increased strength, a stronger alpha male feeling, and pump (again rare for me I've taken C-bol and Yok and didn't feel it) and a really increased libido...I mean really increased. I also started taking this about a 30mins to an hour before the gym because of this pump feeling. This week was really great at 6.4g/day. I also noticed a decrease in BF% at least that is what it seemed like looking in the mirror (of course it could just be my eyes).

Week 3
    At 3.2g/day- Basically the same as week 2 at 6.4g/day to tell you the truth. Increased strength, decreased bf, alpha male, increased libido all of that and I still felt clean energy from this product.

At 6.4g/day- Really felt okay for the first half of the week actually it was pretty awesome to tell you the truth but around Thursday I started to feel pretty bad. Increased anxiety, the energy I had didn't feel the same (felt kind of dirty really), the oily skin kept making me ***ed, increased aggression and not the good kind in the gym just little things really. At the middle of Week 4 (like Tuesday) I stopped taking this at 6.4g/day I didn't like the way I was feeling. My body no longer wanted this stuff in my system at this point I guess I'm not sure just my experience.

Week 4
    At 3.2g/day This was really the best week for me. Everything was up (...everything). I felt great and had loads of energy. My strength increased a lot, that alpha male feeling was still there and the pump was as well. My roommate noticed the decrease in bf saying how I looked leaner, especially mid-section. My muscles felt fuller for sure. I felt like I was on the top of the world this week. I broke through PR's and was eating everything in sight.

Overall at 3.2g/day 9 at 6.4g/day 6

I really feel that this is a great product and I'm sure that if I were older I'd also appreciate the 6.4g/day in the long run at my age it was too much. (I'm not sure if upping the dosage increases test more...or even if after 12 days your test is still increased because the study was only for 12 days.) I would suggest this product to someone who knows what they are doing in the gym, and older of course. Really just an easy to use product that goes a long way and lasts a long time. You can take my 6.4g/day experience into account if you want (It was suggested to me by a couple people here.) also my age. I saw good gains from this product and it kept fat off of me while on a bulk. This product is effective in my book if you want to front load it you can until day 12 (6.4g) then just maintenance after (3.2). Worth a try if you haven't already guys. Thanks for reading through this book haha.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Lasts Awhile
    • Alpha Male
    • Worth Trying
    • Great Strength Gains

Great review.

Thank you man.

adam777

Posted February 5, 2012
    Its nice that it worked for you. Didn't do me anything stacked with erase. Liked how you compared the 3.2/day to the 6.4/day. Great review.

Posted February 5, 2012
    Thanks man, sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. (Did erase do anything for you?) I was really surprised how different it was for me, between 3.2 and 6.4, to tell you the truth.

Posted February 5, 2012
    Nice review. Good to see such a thorough review. Like that you ran it twice with different two different dosing methods.

Posted February 6, 2012
    Nice review man, after reading ill do the single scoop. Thanks for the heads up ha

Posted February 6, 2012
    Hi, can you stack daa wit agmatine and citrulline malate?

glasswars's D-Aspartic Acid Review

Been a while since I posted a review, figured I'd get back in the game.

Been a while since I posted a review, figured I'd get back in the game.

Profile: 10/10. Excellent, keeps up with the theme of all other AI Sports products. Comes in pills and powder... I recommend powder. Product claims: "Boost dopamine, natural testosterone levels, nitric oxide. Increased libido, strength and vascularity. Potential to increase lean body mass."

Price: 10/10. ~25 dollars for 100 servings. Even if you used this twice a day, it would last almost 2 months (8 week cycle), sounds great to me.

Effectiveness: 10/10. I love this product. During my test boosting cycles I would take it once in the morning, and again another scoop pre-workout on workout days. There is a clear difference in workouts when on cycle of this product and when you are not. Strength will increase, not in terms of putting up bigger numbers, but you will find the weights easier to throw around, getting more reps in. Also, this product (and other DAA) is said to potentially increase absorbtion/effectiveness of N.O., which I do believe. I would mix this with my PWO, and I could feel a much better pump, and drive vs. not mixing this with my pre-workout. Didn't see too much for vascularity from this. As far as lean body mass, it did not lean me out or anything, but you can say it does help add muscle from the strength and test increase. This is a great libido enhancer to use post-cycle of a PH/DS, or regularly, harder erections, better sexy times. Get me?

Taste: ???. White unflavored powder, but has a chalky/tart taste to it. Not bad.

Overall: 9/10. The only reason I didn't give this a 10 for overall is because the powder is virtually undissolveable, leaving a chalky texture and taste, but no big deal. It also happens to be hard to get off your clothes or car seats without washing it off. Regardless though, I would easily recommend this, and will be using in my post cycle therapy soon. The amount of servings you get for a 100% effective product like this is too good to pass up. I have gone through 2 of them already!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Libido Increase
    • Better Effects Of N.o.
    • Undissolveable

Posted February 19, 2012
    I'm jelly at this review and that you got to meet Kai Greene.

pxpxp

$.18 a day.. I can afford that!

*This supplement was purchased with my own money and was not sponsored*

I am reviewing AI Sports Nutrition D- Aspartic Acid (DAA or D-asp):

I recently completed a cycle 12 week cycle of DAA and Lecheek AD-3 PCT.

What is DAA?

"Aspartic acid...
    *This supplement was purchased with my own money and was not sponsored*

I am reviewing AI Sports Nutrition D- Aspartic Acid (DAA or D-asp):

I recently completed a cycle 12 week cycle of DAA and Lecheek AD-3 PCT.

What is DAA?

"Aspartic acid is an amino acid which contains an acidic side chain and is considered to be non-essential. This means that the human body can make sufficient amounts of it if adequate amounts of essential amino acids are consumed. L-aspartic acid is known to participate in the development
    of the molecules that help make DNA."

Price: (10)
    This product was great for its price. I purchased one tub of this product from AllStarhealth.com for about $15. The tub is endless and it seem like it will never end. In fact, I believe I still have a little left in my supplement cupboard. It is recommended that the user takes 3.12g per day. However, each does of AI's DAA was 300mg (or 3g), and the label displays that you can take one to two scoops a day. This is where I will give AI Sports a (10). The company is not cheating the buyer by putting in just enough for the cycle, but it appears that they put a little extra just in case you take two scoops a day. The container displays that the tub contains 100 scoops. If my math serves me right, then that would make each scoop cost roughly around $.18 a day.

DAA is a great natty testbooster that is cheap and is sold on almost every supplement website. DAA can also be added to your PCT after a PH cycle, which is nice because it will help you save a few bucks.

Dosing (10) /mix ability (5) / taste (8):

AI's DAA recommends that you take one scoop before breakfast. The scooper comes inside of the tub and makes it very easy to get an even scoop (10).

However, DAA looks and feels almost like baking flour and can be very messy. The mix ability of the product is a little frustrating because it does not mix very well. When added into water or a flavored beverage, the DAA leaves behind powder on the bottom of your cup. Adding the DAA to my PWO defiantly helped with the taste and the leftover powder at the bottom of the bottle.(5)

The taste of this product was ok (8). It has a lemony taste that tastes ok when mixed with water. The taste is bearable, but not something that I looked forward to drinking everyday.

Effectiveness: 9

I did not get blood work done, but I can truly tell you that it helped boost my libido. DAA claims that after the first 12 days of use, it may boost your natural testosterone by 40%. I cannot confirm that it boosted my testosterone by 40%, but I can tell you that I leaned out considerably, and I had more energy throughout the day and got laid a lot more by the wife. I could see some strength gains, but nothing amazing. In my opinion, DAA is a great supplement for any male that wants to lean out, get more energy or just needs a higher libido. Honestly, I don't think anyone will suddenly gain a lot of muscle while cycling this product, but you will defiantly see a change in your figure.
    When I started taking DAA, I was not expecting to get huge on it. I was more expecting to see my body fat decrease, a raise in my libido, and more energy in and out of the gym.

This product definitely met all my expectations. I cut a lot of body fat (my OTC AI help as well), slept better at night, had better vascularity in my arms, and wanted to have sex more often. If you go into your cycle with these expectations, I believe you will be more than happy that you purchased DAA for your natty testbooster cycle.
    The nice thing about DAA is that it can be stacked with other natty test boosters or an AI. It is safe to take in with your staple supplements.

The only downfall of taking a natty testbooster is that when you are done with the product, it does decrease your libido. However, the plus to taking natty testbooster is that you do not lose your gains, you usually do not need a PCT when you complete your cycle, and you can take DAA for a longer period of time (and for very cheap).
    When I was done with my cycle, I did not lose my gains and was able to continue to make progress in the gym.

Side effects: (8)

Unlike PH's, users will most likely not experience any hair loss, water retention, joint pain, or gyno from this product. The most that a user may see when using this product is pimples. I received just a couple on my face and my back. They were nothing that I could not handle, but I still did not like them popping up randomly. Besides the pimples, this product deserves an (8).

Overall: (9)

I like DAA and I will be using it in the future. I have recommended DAA to veterans at the gym, and newbies that are looking to take something safe. I will say that anyone under the age of 25 probably does not need to take DAA, because their body is still making a lot of free testosterone and they may not see results. I would encourage males that are 30+ to at least try taking DAA, because it may help raise their free testosterone. I believe that a lot of males are misinformed about how much their free testosterone is decreasing yearly once they reach 30 years old.

On a side note, I hear a lot of men telling me that they are tired, gaining a lot of fat, do not have motivation to workout, and their sex life is down the drain. This may be due to having low testosterone, or being a lazy ass (who knows?). I truly believe that the product is very cheap to at least try out, especially for males over the age of 30. I have, and I will keep recommending DAA to all my friends. For $.18 a day why not at least try it out.

Thanks for reading my review of AI's DAA. – PXPXP

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Fullness
    • Vascularity
    • Strength Gains
    • Increase Energy
    • Bad Acne

Posted February 10, 2014
    Good review. I was able to run a tub of this also and really liked it a lot. The only thing I disliked about it was the really bad acne I get from a test booster. I would love to take this kind of product a lot more but the bad acne I get makes me not want to take this. The acne I get is really bad and it shows up in weird places and very hard to get rid of unless I stop taking it. I got some pretty good strength gains off this which I really liked.

Posted February 11, 2014
    For a bulk daa I feel this is a good one as well, ran it a few times and performed good everytime, acne is kinda common with daa as well.

workoutguru

WOW this stuff really packs a punch.

This has been a product I have been wanting to try for awhile now and finally decided to get it. With there being 100 servings in this and the price fairly cheap it helped make my decision on getting this a lot easier.

Ingredient:
    D-Aspartic Acid (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid) 3,000mg...

Ingredient:
    D-Aspartic Acid (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid) 3,000mg I wish they could add a few extras to this like they did with the new powder form D-Pol. It would just enhance the effects a little more I think.

Value:
    Most sites that carry this sell this for around $20 which is a pretty good deal considering this has 100 servings in it. I was able to get this as a deal of the day price on lockoutsupplements.com and had a 10% off coupon to use also. I was able to get this for a little over $15 before shipping cost which made this a really good deal I thought. Even if this is not on sale it is still a really good deal to get.

Taste/mixablity:
    This is straight powder with no added flavor to it. It does have a little taste to it kind of like a sore lemon taste. I would recommend mixing this with some kind of juice or your pre-workout. DAA powder will not mix very well in water. You always get little piece that stick along the inside of your shaker cup. Just add a little more water to it and shake it up and then chug it and you will be fine.

Dosing:
    There are 100 servings.It says to take 1-2 scoop daily. A lot of people I know will take 1 scoop in the morning and then another scoop before workout. I only took 1 scoop each day. I mixed mine with my pre-workout and it worked great.

WOW this product worked wonders for me. Not long after I started taking this I could all ready start to see some good results I was getting. All my lifts really went up a lot and I got a lot of really good strength gains. I felt a lot more fullness in my muscle and looked more vascular at times. I could tell after being on this for awhile I was looking a bit more leaner and there was a little more cut in my muscles. I felt my energy levels were increased and I could push it a little harder and longer. Thankfully I am one of the people that respond really well to straight DAA powder. I am sure if I would have stacked this this with other test boosters it would have only have helped me more. Yes there were some increases in my lidibo and I noticed a little more aggression when working out. I felt I could focus better with the added aggression I got.

Side effects:
    Any time I take any kind of test booster I get really bad acne and I do not like that. When I get the acne I usually get it in some really weird places and it's really hard to get rid of. I will usually get real big red spots that stand out like a sore thumb. One thing I will say is that when my test levels start to go up more I notice a lot more acne. I feel this is a good thing only because I know it's working better by the increase in acne. The acne I got was really bad and it formed in between my chest. I got a few really big red spots in that area and they were very noticeable which I did not like. I did all I could to keep that area clean but it took forever to finally get them to go away or at least calm down so they were not as noticeable. That was about the thing I noticed for side effects.

Overall:
    If your looking for a good DAA product that is really cheap and will last you awhile I highly recommend this product. This work a lot better than I thought it would. I will for use be getting this again when I start another cycle of DAA.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase Energy
    • Increase In Lidibo
    • Increased Muscle Fullness
    • Vascularity
    • Strength Gains
    • Bad Acne

This one and the Dpol has been the most effective DAA I have taken

Posted October 22, 2013
    Yes I would agree this and D-Pol have worked the best for me also. I got to try nutraplanet.com own brand of DAA powder and it was not nearly as good as AI sports version.

Posted October 22, 2013
    I read somewhere that there actually two types of DAA. Something about sodium based and one not sodium based. But I think it was the sodium that is the better overall performer. If I can find that again I will PM it to you.

MattG

MattG's D-Aspartic Acid Review

So I decided to give D-Aspartic Acid a try. It was dirt cheap on dpsnutrition.com so i figured why notI know I am 16 and believe me I was told many times that it would do nothing for me and even I believed this. But much to my surprIse this wasn't the case. Anyways on to the review

Product:

Product:
    Serving size: 1 scoop (3 grams)
    Serving per container: 100
    D-Aspartic acid( sodium d- Aspartic acid) 3,000 mg

Taste/mixability: 3/10

Did not mix well at all an tasted pretty much like salt. I had to mix this either with my preworkout or with some crystal light if I wanted to get it down. But this wasn't a big deal to me and didn't necessarily make the product seem of lesser value to me.

Effects:

I hadn't planned on doing a review so I did not log anything but fortunately I have a good memory. I did not notice anything for the first week and a half I used this.

Beginning in week two I started to notice acne begin to break out severely on my face, enough to make me almost wanted to stop. However I had started to notice a slight and barely noticeable change in definition, mainly being the veins on my shoulders had become slightly more prominent. So I decided to carry on.

Going in to week 3 I weighed about 143( had not seen any significant weight change since the beginning). This is when I started to notice some small strength increases. Mainly adding a few reps to my db incline bench and my squat.

Coming in to week 4 I weighed approximately 145 but no real changes in the mirror. My strength continued to climb on my lifts, adding a rep or two between workouts.

Now it was week 5 and I weighed 148 pretty questionable by most too gain 5 pounds in two weeks. But I have made drastic changes to my diet and training in the last month and they finally seemed to payoff. My strength was climbing this week two, and I saw some veins in my shoulders and tricepsi have never seen before.

Week 6 I weighed 149( 2 weeks ago,last week using) I continued to notice strength gains and further hardening of the muscles. I was very happy with my results and decided to make this my last week even though I had a good amount of serving left.

Stats
    Week 1: week 6

Weight, 142: 149
    Body fat: 9.7: 10.3
    Bench 185x6: 205x 6
    Incline db bench, 70x 6: 70x 10
    Squat: 185x5: 205x 8

Conclusion: this was a great product and I would defiantly recommend it to someone older due to the fact that I may have just been lucky to see gains while on it.
    However do I contribute all my gains to this product? No, in the time that I took this I completely restructured my diet and training and that is what made the difference. I educated myself and made these weeks very serious in terms of focusing on nutrition and implemented "time under tension" principles into my workout. But nevertheless I made gains on this that I do think were partly affected by this product and that's why I enjoyed it. Any questions and comments feel free to comment here or pm me and I can discuss

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Fullness
    • Vascularity
    • Strength Gains

TSmash

TSmash's D-Aspartic Acid Review

When I first started this product i noticed major joint discomfort for the first 2 weeks ( i was also taking glusomine), i found that this product taking upon waking worked best for me as by the time i worked out (12-2pm) that it had given its time to absorb. The product was ok, nothing crazy awesome. I found that after 3 weeks that there wasn't really much to it. by week 4, i felt dumpy and bloated, a really slumpy feeling. I would say that i'm going to give it a try in the new year again, maying stacking it with Stak or other products. Its not a mircle item, its worth trying and seeing for yourself. Also the taste is one of a sour taste, mixed it with juice or something.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Worth Trying

TSmash

Posted December 13, 2011
    sorry for the grammer mistake, i meant to say maybe stacking it with AStak. The dosage was 3g the first two weeks and 6g the next two weeks.

Kong23's D-Aspartic Acid Review

I used this product as a post cycle therapy and enjoyed the results of this powder. It seemed to raise my body temp after taking it every time and made a big difference in how i felt each day as I could tell on days i did not take it as i felt somewhat lazy and not as warm. Great bang for your buck on the cost of that many grams in one bottle and one of the best powder forms i have used. The taste on this is hard to cover up in anything you put it in but other than that i cant find anything wrong with this product at all. I took this product for 4 weeks at a time twice now. I will continue to take this product anytime i need post cycle therapy.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase In Lidibo
    • Strength Gains