Home > Categories > Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA > Advocare > Catalyst > Reviews

Catalyst

By Advocare
Catalyst Advocare
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Cowboy29's Catalyst Review

Ok, so I had heard about this through a mutual friend, and to be honest before that I had never heard of them. I decided to start a diet which is called the Daniel Fast and wanted to use something that would help jump start my goal. I began using Advocare Catalyst (Amino Acids)and within 1 week, again with the combination of the Daniel Fast and cardio for 1 hour a day, 6 days a week, I noticed dramatic results in as quick as 2 weeks. I wish I could post my before pics in here but it wont allow me. I wasnt exactly a fit guy thats for sure. After 2 weeks with this product I also began using USPLabs Oxy ElitePro (Thermogenenics). Just 3 weeks later.....yes folks 3 weeks later I went down from 215 to 196. I havnt felt this way since High School. That was over ten years ago. No side effects in Advocare's Catalyst whatsoever. NONE! And the only side effect with Oxy ElitePro is you get a little sweaty shortly after taking them. It means its working. I feel like I can run a marathon without the jitters or feeling of regret. I know I sound like I own both companies but I dont. Im just non-believer proven wrong. My results are definitely not typical. But if you research the Daniel Fast, do only cardio as much as your time allows and use these products. BOOM~ Youll become a believer too. Good Luck and God Bless!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Increased Ego!!!