Pump Fixx

By: Advanced Muscle Science

Pump Fixx is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Advanced Muscle Science. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with Pump Fixx?
kroberts9
  March 10, 2011

Ok guys here is the first review on this product, I hope it stays up long enough for all to read.

Everyone knows I am or was a fan of this company for a long time.I'm slowly starting to dislike them. This will not effect my review on the PWO at all it will be honest and I will detail what i liked and disliked.

Mixability 5/10
This in my opinion was the 2nd worst part about this PWO. AMS thought it would be a great idea to make it carbonated like mountain dew or something, horrible idea!Every time that I would mix the contents i would lose half of it on myself and my kitchen floor, I felt like I was in 8th chemistry again.

Taste 4.5/10
This was the worst part for me. As of right now they only offer fruit punch and have not mastered it bt any means. the taste was very chemical like and if it touched your lips they would feel like they were burning.I haven't seen if they were going to come out with any other flavors in the near future.

Content 7/10
The ingredients that pump fixx contains are the same as many other PWO's on the market today minus 1,3 that people do sometimes complain about. I felt that they use prop blend to hide the fact that they don't use as much beta-alanine as they do caffine and taurine.

Value 6/10
Just because a product has a great price does not mean it has great value. I gave this a 6/10 for the reason it was much better then slamming back a redbull and a caffine pill. The price was very fair at 21.95 for a 20-25 work out tub.

Summery
I think that the AMS name is falling short compared to others that are out there now. I don't plan on using this product again but maybe would recommend it to someone just starting out in the PWO's since it wasn't as PowerFULL as a jack3d or a 1m.r.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Too Much Carbonation
  • Monster Gas

• 3ullD0zer
    March 10, 2011

Just curious bro, whats your issue with the comp?
    March 10, 2011

When you say comp what do ya mean sorry for being dumb.
    March 10, 2011

I compare all PWO to jack3d. this is was no where near as good in taste focus crash. every thing you want in a great pwo.
    March 10, 2011

Bro company hahaha every time i get something from them besides the body motar it has been junk. no results.
  • 3ullD0zer
    March 10, 2011

LOL yeah I meant company. I thought it was something personal, but hey if their stuff sucks it sucks! good review!
    March 11, 2011

Ive tried everything from there ph to weight control and never got results. as soo as i started taking different supps DIDN'T CHANGE ROUTINE AND OR DIET AND SLAMMED ON MUSCLE AND MASS. It had to be their product.
  • BrooklynBuff
    March 11, 2011

Good review ,its good to see some not so popular products being reviewed+

I'm surprised that this pre isn't getting better reviews! I'll jump right into it.

Price: 6/10. I got mine for $40 at a local nutrition shop, and I know it's lower online. Even at 40, I'd buy again.

Taste: 2/10. I'd describe the flavor as carbonated cough syrup with a hint of rancid marachino(?) cherries. Yech. Power through it.

Energy: 7/10. A definite pick-up. If I got home from work and thought that I was just too tired to work out, I'd take a double dose of this and I still wouldn't have any cracked-out feeling - I was just ready to lift. It felt good.

Focus:...

Focus: 10/10. My favorite part of this pre was the focus it gave me. A friend I was lifting with actually told me that I was kind of creeping him out because I was just too into it. The only time I can get a better workout is when I'm ***ed off at something, and even then this is a close contender.

Value: 8/10, although I'd give it a 9 if I'd gotten it for the price that Josh said, I'd give it a 9.

This is one of the few pres that I think I'll give another shot. I'm just looking for something that would taste better but still have the same effect, sans the gas. I did sweat a lot more on this than otherwise, as well.
 Pros:
  • Too Much Carbonation
  • Monster Gas

• FlashSunday
    October 3, 2012

I'll admit, I've never tried this, but good review. Hope you pump out some more for multiple products so people know you are legit!
  • Chris051
    October 3, 2012

Thanks, Flash. I'll post as I go through them, but I only joined recently, and the other stuff I'm on has enough reviews already - gold standard whey, casein, etc. I'll keep 'em coming as I go through 'em.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.