Advanced Muscle Science Nocturnabol

Nocturnabol Advanced Muscle Science
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (13 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Nocturnabol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
14.95 Buy Nocturnabol $10 off >$120 Code: 10OFF120T Buy Nocturnabol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews
Orange Triad (38 Reviews)
USP Labs Super Cissus Rx Reviews
Super Cissus Rx (52 Reviews)
Nordic Naturals Complete Omega 3-6-9 Reviews
Complete Omega 3-6-9 (2 Reviews)
9.5
Advanced Muscle Science Joint Fixx Reviews
Joint Fixx (3 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

CTD Labs Noxitropin Pm Reviews
Noxitropin Pm (9 Reviews)
Onnit Labs Alpha Brain Reviews
Alpha Brain (7 Reviews)
3.6
Prolab Horny Goat Weed Reviews
Horny Goat Weed (6 Reviews)
9.5
Enyotics Focus Fast Reviews
Focus Fast (6 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

AMS Nocturnabol $7.99, great deal
sleep for days http://www.smartpowders.com/nocturnabol-30-ea.html...

Two FREE bottles of Nocturnabol!
Title says it all. It does the opposite of what it says for me. Keeps me up, giv...

Which sleep aid is best? NoxitropinPM, Nocturnabol, REDuctionPM, ResurrectPM
Hi Folks, I'm going to pick up a new sleep aid and would like your expert ...

GET AT ME BRO Patented Anabolic log of beastliness
Day One Log of jack3d micro and Test Powder begins. Strap in and zip up. Are ...

Nocturnabol - Stay up late, but Sleep In!
Unofficial National Testosterone Month Continued... In the bodybuilding world t...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Nocturnabol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Nocturnabol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Value (11)
    • Induces Deep Sleep (8)
    • Helps With Recovery (5)
    • Took Some Everyday Pain Away By The Next Morning (4)
    • Not Effective (4)
    • Morning Grogginess (2)
    • Lethargy (1)
    November 7, 2012

Age: 22

November 7, 2012

Time to review one of the best products that I have ever had the pleasure to review. Nocturnobol was one of the few products that I have actually found that lives up to its name and consistently works without tweaks to your diet or different dosing regimens. This is the first sleep product that I have reviewed and there will probably be no more after this one, it works that well. Sleep is so underrated and something we take for granted so when I can only get it maybe 4- 6 hours of sleep in a night before work, this defiantly comes in handy. This is a keeper.

Value-9

Something so simple and easy as 1 pill a night, I mean how much more simple can you get. I followed the directions to a T and never strayed from more than 1 pill a night. When it works it works and I will leave it at that. You get 30 pills in a bottle and that will give you 30 days, which for a months supply is all you will need. Then at $16 for a good nights sleep I will take it every time. That is cheap as hell. Overall value gets a good score. Also 1 more thing to add I believe if you go on AMS website you can get this for $12 or cheaper with the deals they run all the time.

Taste-?
    Have to throw this in there because every review needs a taste factor. Overall the taste sucks im glad they decided to do a pill version of this because the powder is terrible. JK

Effectiveness-9

Nocturnobol truly lived up to the hype and it is a great product. The tryptophan really hits me hard, especially after thanksgiving, but I love the inclusion of this ingredient. It almost puts me in a peaceful state before sleep, which is a great thing to have when dealing with the everyday stress of work and family. Next the use of 5-HTP helps with metabolism and also sleep. When reading up on these ingredients I came across the study of the combination of L-tryptophan and 5-HTP, though the study was inconclusive it did show a good placebo effect in patients suffering from depression. Cool stuff. After that a lower does of melatonin is used which I don’t mind, melatonin always gives me some crazy dreams. Next is B-3, otherwise known as niacin, this has been shown in multiple human studies to decrease the risks of cardiovascular events in the heart. Finally AMS included Green Tomato SE, which the only thing I could find on it was that it supposedly widens your capillaries to allow more nutrients to be carried to the muscle. So as you can see AMS did their homework and everything that is included in nocturnobol is there to help you fall asleep and stay asleep, with other benefits. This turned into one of the most effective products I have taken.

Overall-9

Great STUFF. I was impressed because I have taken other sleep products in the past melatonin, zma, and valerian root and all of those have let me down. Until I tried nocturnobol. It really opened my eyes about just how many good things are in here, I just wanted to get good nights sleep, but I got a lot more benefit that I would have first thought. Then there is know messing around with dosing, for me at least, I only needed 1 pill, as I was good to go. I want to give special thanks to Flash for hooking me up with multiple bottles of nocturnobol and Cray the AMS ugly stepchild. Try it for yourself and you may never wake up.

Peace

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Coma Like Sleep
    • Off Da Chain Sleep
    • Hopefully You Wake Up?

Reputation: +3345
      The last part sounds like a threat...lol Thanks for the honest review, I'm glad you like it.

Reputation: +2204
      Lol it makes me not want to wake up

lava135

SSGdimsmash

Joined: 7/2011
      Reviews: 7
      Reputation: +555
      I've really enjoyed the last two nights on this. Hope it continues for the full run like yours did.

Awesome review man.

Reply #5:

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +2375
      I legit LOL'ed hard. AND I AM NOT A STEPCHILD.

Great review. Thanks for logging it for us.

Reply #6:

Thanks homies

Reply #7:

Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +5
      Quick question, did you find that it becomes less effective over time or does it work as well on the 30th pill as it did on the 1st?

Just curious as I doubt I could even get my hands on this in my country.

Reply #8:
      TigerJT
      TigerJT

Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +181
      Good Review! I'mma have to try this one! Working 12hr shifts and working out after leaves little sleep time so I always use something to wind down and make the 4-6hrs feel like 8-9hrs.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +2204
      @oista it worked for me from day 1 to 30. Try to pick it up if u can its a great product

Reply #10:

Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +5
      Cheers bud Ill take I look!

February 7, 2014

pxpxp

Reviews: 20

Age: 30

February 7, 2014
      I love to sleep all night long.

*This product was purchased with my own money, and was not given to me to review*

I recently completed one full bottle of Advanced Muscle Science Nocturnabol. The bottle was a one month’s supply and really packed a punch; I will go into detail.

Nocturnabol ingredients:

Melatonin 750 mcg -

Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally by the pineal gland-- a pea-sized gland located just beneath the center of the brain-- in response to darkness. Melatonin is also available as a man-made supplement to help with sleep aid.

L-Tryptophan 500 mg -

L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, meaning the human body does not produce it naturally, but is required for the body's healthy functioning. L-Tryptophan is present in a wide range of foods including beans, nuts, milk, and poultry. L-Tryptophan is a precursor to 5-HTP (which is a precursor to serotonin) and is sold as a sleep aid and mood enhancer

5-HTP 25 mg -

The acronym for 5-hydroxytryptophan (or 5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan) is 5-HTP, a compound found primarily in the brain. This compound is made from tryptophan, a natural amino acid inherent in foods. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be made by the body. It must be obtained from food, particularly proteins. In the liver and brain, 5-HTP is converted to an important monoamine neurotransmitter called serotonin. Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that transmit signals between neurons (nerve cells) in the brain.

Green Tomato SE 10 mg -

Grown on the vine, the tomato is a natural source of melatonin, a chemical produced by the body during sleep. Although it is recommended to get fresh sources, tomatoes can be found in sauces, paste, and even in ketchup. They are also full of antioxidants.

B-3 15 mg
      Having enough niacin, or vitamin B3, in the body is important for general good health. As a treatment, higher amounts of niacin can improve cholesterol levels and lower cardiovascular risks.

Dosage:
      This product probably has the easiest dosage, one pill 30 minutes before bedtime, and that is it. The pill was small and was very easy to swallow.

I recently completed a cycle of Mass HGH and loved the sleep that I was getting. However, Mass HGH was very expensive and really only helped me get a great night sleep. I did not want to buy Mass HGH again, but wanted a product that would help me fall asleep fast and help me get great sleep. I bought two bottles of Nocturnabol at a discounted price.

When I took this product for the first time I was lying in bed watching TV, and I was not sleepy at all. Suddenly, about 30 minutes later I could not keep my eyes open; personally I don’t even remember falling asleep. When I woke up, eight hours later, I was refreshed and felt great.
      I recently changed my shift at work and now I am working well into the night. When I get home I am alert and want to stay awake, but can’t due to my baby that wakes up early in the morning. Therefore, when I get home at night, I immediately take the pill and in about 20 minutes I am fast asleep. This product did not give me any crazy dreams (that I can remember).

In addition, when I take this product I feel like I am getting better recovery from my workouts. During this cycle, I have leaned out more and have had less injuries and soreness from my workouts.

Negative side effects:

One minor setback with this product is a groggy feeling that I get when I wake up in the morning. It takes me longer to wake up than usual. This side effect is not the worst, but makes it very hard to get out of bed. I have the same experience when I take Nyquil.

Price:

When I purchased this product it was on sale for $9.00 each. If you are looking to buy Nocturnabol on most supplement websites, you will be probably spending anywhere from $14 to $17 a bottle. Compared to Mass HGH, this product is a steal.

Overall:
      I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to fall asleep fast, sleep the whole night, and wanted to get good recovery. This product contains melatonin, which can be purchased at any drug store, but I truly feel that this product has a better quality and higher dosage of melatonin, which gives you a better night sleep.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review of Nocturnabol. - PXPXP

• Morning Grogginess
      December 6, 2013

krystian

Reviews: 15

Age: 41

December 6, 2013
      I was less Nocturnal but, not quite asleep while using Nocturnabol.

Hi SR Community. It's been a little while since I submitted a review but, here's one that was fairly important for me as I'm a problem sleeper.

I was prescribed valium a few years ago due to poor sleeping habits - not insomnia - I get sleepy like anyone else, and fall asleep without too much difficulty, but, I wake up multiple times each night and usually wake up in the morning feeling like crap.

I originally started using ZMA for it's sleeping effect and it helped a bit but, I'm still searching for my own holy grail of sleep.

Now about Nocturnabol.

Here is it's profile:

5-HTP 25mg
      Melatonin 750mcg
      Green Tomato SE 10mg

*L-tryptophan is considered an essential amino acid because our bodies can't make it.

**5-HTP is also an amino acid, and your body normally makes it from L-tryptophan.

Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland, a small gland in the brain. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles.

(vitamin) B-3, aka niacin, is also synthesized from L-tryptophan, and increases levels of HDL in the blood.

Green Tomato SE is supposed to help increase muscle mass by speeding up muscle healing and increasing blood vessel formation.

*eventually turned into Serotonin
      **may elevate the amount of Serotonin

These ingredients are all individually good and at least 3 of them are related to relaxed mood and sleep. So it seems to be a good combination, also the amounts seem to be about half what is known to be effective for each so combining them should produce solid results.

Dosing: 1 cap at night before sleep, and it's recommended to take it 30 minutes before bedtime. I normally took this on an empty stomach, with a half-glass of water and 30 minutes after took my ZMA with a full glass of water (I've never had any bladder issues so I can drink a fair amount at night without having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night).

Value: I got a bottle for $11 bucks and I think it's a good cost for what you get. Buying these ingredients separately would set you back probably 3 times the cost.

Effectiveness: well here's the rub, for some reason I did not have great results. I did notice I got sleepier and my dreams were actually quite crazy and vivid while I slept. But, I continued to wake up throughout the night, usually for about 5 minutes before going back to sleep.

Side-Effects:
      I didn't have any extra grogginess or lethargy in comparison to when I wasn't using it and I woke up easily when my alarm went off. I do have to say one reaction was the morning wood was absolutely crazy the first week I used it - I literally woke up stiff as a board.

Overall: I can only say it helped me to fall asleep faster than before and because I had crazy dreams maybe I went into a deeper sleep (normally I don't have crazy dreams and I didn't mind this side-effect). But, my search continues for something that will knock me out - 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is my goal - until I have to wake up.

I would recommend this, and I think for the average person this should be a good sleeping aid. Just not for me.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Crazy Dreams
      November 5, 2013

deathindecay

Reviews: 2

Age: 25

November 5, 2013
      Sleep aid

I bought a bottle of this back in 2009. Its very inexpensive and does actually help with sleep. The only thing that i didnt like too much about it was that it doesnt work as efficiently as i would like. Over all though. I recommend it
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Helps With Recovery
      • Induces Deep Sleep
      March 11, 2013

Reviews: 26

Age: 17

March 11, 2013
        It's been a while since I wrote a review, but I haven't felt obligated to write a review until I used me some Nocturnabol. Definitely enjoyed my experience with this sleep aid.

Dosing/Profile: 10/10

Dosing is 1 capsule per night 30 minutes before sleep. I didn't take this every night, only on nights when I worked and had school in the morning. Never tried 2 because 1 worked well enough for me.

Profile-

5-HTP 25mg
      Melatonin .75mg
      Green Tomato SE 10mg

Kinda beating a dead horse explaining ingredients, so I'll take a bit of a different route. I figured sleep aid dosages might be a bit more obscure for some people so I found the recommended dosages for a few of these to give insight on how well stocked these capsules are:

L-tryptophan - 1000-1500mg
      5-HTP - 50-500mg
      Melatonin - .3-5mg

Note that these are effective dosages when used individually so when you're taking half dosages of these 3 ingredients along with B-3 and Green Tomato SE (not sure about this one's effectiveness but I trust AMS)and you got yourself a recipe for "Off Da Chain Sleep".
      As others have mentioned, Chef and Mooselini have great descriptions of the ingredients; in short- Most of the ingredients have some kind of study/studies that assist in relaxation, sleep aid, or recovery.

I've tried a couple of sleep aids before but I haven't had one that works as well for me as Nocturnabol. I sometimes have a hard time falling asleep at night but my continual problem is staying asleep. With Nocturnabol, every night that I took it I could trust that I would get a good night's rest. It repeatedly provided me with solid sleep from night to morning. Along with undisturbed sleep, it helped to knock me out when I was having trouble falling asleep. Its usually pretty hard for me to get 7-8 hours of rest a night between school and work so this was my saving grace.
      There were only 2 nights that I can remember it not working for me and these were towards the end of my bottle. I don't think it was a tolerance issue though because It kicked back in for the last week or so that I had it so maybe it was something I ate those nights.
      Being a teenager, I'm not necessarily Sunshine and Lollipops right when I wake up so it's a little bit hard for me to determine my grogginess when I was using Nocturnabol but it doesn't seem too different from my normal morning grogginess. Some days I didn't wake up to my alarm, but once again, that's pretty normal for me even when I don't use a sleep aid.
      Dream-wise, I had my fair share of vivid dreams that I was completely convinced were real which confused me when I first woke up.

For an effective sleep aid blend, I feel that $18 for a 30 serving bottle is a great deal. I've seen some sleep aids run close to $40 for 30 servings.

I'm a little disappointed that this product isn't more well-known and appreciated (Don't worry Cray, your time will come)as I feel it should be. Only reason I found out about it was I checked out a contest for AMS. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for a sleep aid to help put you to sleep or help keep you asleep. I know that I'll be keeping this secret gainz weapon in my arsenal for some time to come.
      • Off Da Chain Sleep
        iSamurai
        iSamurai

Reputation: +809
        Nocturnabol + PowerFULL = best sleep EVER.

Good review man

Joined: 1/2013
        Reviews: 29
        Reputation: +1067
        I'm almost done w/the bottle I have now. Definitely worth trying for people that have trouble sleeping especially at it's current price - very affordable.
        Not sure if the recommendation has changed over the years, but when melatonin first hit the market it was recommended only for people 30yo+. I tried it in my early 20's and it kept me up! Now that I've moved on in years it's become far more effective :)

Reviews: 26
        Reputation: +477
        Thanks! I'll have to try that combo sometime iSamurai

SD- I haven't tried just melatonin yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you how it affects me, but I have read that people use it for their children if they have sleeping disorders. I'm not sure if its just a home remedy or if docs recommend it though.

February 21, 2013

Age: 28

February 21, 2013
         First off I would like to thank the guys at A.M.S. for giving me a free bottle of this great product. I've been looking for a good sleep aid for quite some time. Nocturnabol has exceeded my expectations.

After reading some reviews on here I went to the A.M.S. website. They sent me a free bottle and I had to pay for shipping. I have always suffered from sleep issue since I was very young. I have dabbled with over- the- counter sleep meds, I haven't found anything that works consistently for me. to be honest I've always loved my stims and pre workouts. This has took a toll on my sleeping habits.

PROFILE:

L-Tryptophan. 500mg
        5- HTP. 25mg
        Melatonin. 750mg
        B-3. 15mg
        Green tomatoe. 10mg

I'm not going to get into the whole breakdown of the ingredients in this profile, if you want to know more about the ingredient breakdown check out mosselini and chefneild reviews they break it down really well.

EFFECTIVENESS- 9/10

I typically only get 4 to 6 hours of sleep a night. I'm a very light sleeper and I usually wake up 2 to 3 per night. I would does this 30 minutes prior to going to sleep but it usually took me about 45 minutes to kick in. my sleep went from 4 to 6 hours of low quaility sleep to 8 hours of quality sleep. I had very vivid dreams on this product I would wake up some mornings believing that I was actually in the dream. it would take me a few minutes to realize it was just a dream. I had great recovery while I was on this product, my soreness went away a lot faster. Nocturnabol was very consistent for me. I never woke up groggy on this. 2 weeks in I added isa-test and AD-3. When I added the AD-3 I had even more of a deep sleep and the dreams intensified. There was a few mornings that I slept threw my alarm, it went away after a week. This product performed for me every time and I never had any side-effects.

VALUE- 9/10

Even though I only paid 5$ for the shipping, you can find this from retailers for 13-17$. In my opinion you can beat that for some great quality sleep.

OVERALL- 9/10

If you are looking for a great sleep aid or you suffer from lack of good quality sleep I would give this a shot. I had great experience with this and it was constient for me every time.I will be using this again in the future. A.M.S. did a great job with this product.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Crazy Dreams

Joined: 1/2013
          Reviews: 29
          Reputation: +1067
          I'm working through a bottle of this at the moment myself. This is an interesting one that affects me a little differently than others I've tried. Once completed, I'll post up a review and share my two cents. Decent stuff but my experience has been a little different so far.

Joined: 12/2012
          Reputation: +209
          I'm looking forward to reading it. The experience I had with this really surprised me.

December 15, 2012

Reviews: 30

Age: 20

December 15, 2012
           Thanks again, AMS, flash, cray, and anyone else responsible for hooking me up with the nocturnabol. Pretty good stuff.

I used 2 bottles of this stuff back to back. 30 caps each, 60 total. A few nights I took two but for the most part stayed with the recommended dose of 1 cap a night.

Effectiveness----8----
          WOrked pretty good. Like I said for the most part I only needed 1 cap especially on the first bottle. The first bottle worked very well. I did stack it with PowerFULL but I noticed a difference when combining the two and when taking each seperatly. After the first bottle I noticed nocturnabol working less and less. I am attributing this to the tolerance your body can develop to melatonin. So I recommend giving it a 2 week break after finishing.
          Sleep was good, not too deep, didnt wake up groggy, or have an increase in sleep talking/crazy dreams. Although those last two are more associated with the user.
          Recovery improved a tad. Mostly just helped sleep which in turns help recovery but not like a never get sore sort of thing...

Value----9---------
          Good value around 17 bucks for one bottle. 30 servings puts it at 56 cents a serving. For an easy convenient sleep/recovery product. Cant get a whole lot better.

Profile----8----
          I really like the profile, really simple, I think maybe some L tyrosine or an herb like valerian root could be beneficial as well. but It all blends well the way it is.

Good product right here. I really enjoyed stacking it with PowerFULL specifically. The two was a great combo because I was able to take only 1 or 2 PowerFULL instead of 3. And even when I was off the PowerFULL i had good results until my tolerance developed then Not much was happening with 2.

Final verdict

Reputation: +3345
            Thanks for the review bro!

Joined: 1/2012
            Reviews: 75
            Reputation: +2390
            Great review appleman!!! BTW, drinking more water does in fact cause urination LOL

November 15, 2012

Age: 40

November 15, 2012
             Nocturnabol is a non-hormonal sleep aide that helps you recover from your workouts by assisting you with deeper sleep. I’m glad that I was given the opportunity to try out and log this product for Cray and AMS. If Cray and Flash wouldn't of started repping this company they wouldn't have ever made it on to my radar.

I usually have to take something to sleep most nights. I’m a high energy type of guy that is always on edge. My sleep cycles are hit and miss. I judge the qualities of a sleep aide not only buy how fast I fall asleep but also the quality of sleep I get and how I feel in the morning. I work out 1st thing in the morning so If I’m drowsy I messes up my workout and then my whole day.

I work 12-15 hour shifts and I could stay awake all night, if I didn't take something to calm down. These types of supplements are a staple in my stack. I have used several other sleep aides in the past.

Effectiveness & dosing (8)
            It is recommended one per night, 30 minutes before you plan to go to sleep.
            I tried a few different dosing strategies this last month and I also stacked this with a few different supplements to see how it affected my sleep.

1 pill on its own didn't help me fall asleep any faster but when I did get to sleep it was deep. I had some awesome dreams while on this and I woke up fresh and ready to kill the day ahead of me.

2 pills seemed to be more my speed. When taking two, I would fall right to sleep within 30 minutes and not wake up until sun rise, once again feeling fresh and full of energy. I also tried it with powerful (USPlabs) and had some of the best rest I've ever had. In the past, Powerful on its own wasn't strong enough for me but both together, they were magic. I also tried adding Valerian Root and Melatonin before bed but both of those left me so tired in the morning it was a struggle to work out or get myself moving. 2 pills were perfect for me.

Recovery (9)
            I was pushing myself pretty hard this last month. My recovery was excellent with only a few days of suffering from D.O.M.S. I also stacked BCAA’s, Protein and my favorite DAA product, but Nocturnabol was the only thing that I haven’t tried before. During this past month I did hit and break 2 different PR’s. I don’t think Nocturnabol had much to do with that but I wasn't very sore the day after.
            Major bonus points for that.

Value (8)
            For $17 for 30 pills seems like a fair price for this product until you do the math and compare it to other sleep aides. $1.76 per night is a little expensive and $3.53 for a double dose is outrageously expensive. I bought a bottle of 5mg. melatonin for $12.00 the other day and it had 200 doses. Now there is a lot more to this stuff than just melatonin but if they could come down in price a little they would sell a ton of it just for the fact that it helps with recovery too. $17 isn't that much to spend on something that works; I've spent 3 times that before on junk.

Profile (8)
            5-HTP25mg
            Melatonin 750mcg
            Green tomato SE 10mg

Tryptophan, melatonin and b-3 are all pretty well known for how they assist with sleep.
            (Please excuse my cut and paste from Webmd)
            5-HTP
            Is used for sleep disorders, depression, anxiety, migraine and tension-type headaches, fibromyalgia, and binge eating associated with obesity.
            How does it work?
            5-HTP works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation. Since 5-HTP increases the synthesis of serotonin, it is used for several diseases where serotonin is believed to play an important role including depression, insomnia, obesity, and many other conditions.

Green Tomato Extract is a little harder to Google.
            I found some Broscience saying that it helps rebuild traumatized muscles and helps recovery from over training but no solid scientific evidence backing it up. I found some green tomato extract as a single ingredient pill for $60 for 30 pills so either I was looking in the wrong place or this stuff is very expensive.

Summary
            If you have issues sleeping, then this might be a great product for you to try out. I did feel better after a night on this than with nothing at all and I even felt better in the morning with Nocturnabol than when I've other sleep products. It worked well for me but was a little under dosed. If you have an extra $17 lying around I’d check this out and give it a shot.

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Helps With Recovery
            • Induces Deep Sleep
            • Coma Like Sleep

Joined: 1/2012
              Reviews: 75
              Reputation: +2390
              The chef cooking up some delicious reviews LOL!!!!

Funny thing is that green tomato extract was the active ingredient in an old school supplement called endothil-cr from a corporation called novex biotech. Way back when I was a college freshman I tried it for the hell of it and actually I did experience some moderate benefits in the recuperation of my body. Therefore, it's probably safe to assume green tomato extract does have some benefits. I am willing to bet it's quite dose dependent as well.

Joined: 6/2010
              Reviews: 55
              Reputation: +2375
              Awesome review bro. Thanks for logging this for us!

Reputation: +3345
              Thanks so much for the review Chef. Nocturnabol can be found on advancedmusclesciencelab.com for 11.99.

Reply #4:

Joined: 3/2010
              Reputation: +770
              I think my abacus was upside down.
              17/30=$.57 per serving $1.13 for a double dose.

I'm just a meathead that cooks meat for a living.

Reply #5:

Joined: 11/2011
              Reviews: 30
              Reputation: +475
              ^ I was gonna say the pricing seemed really off. I was gonna say its cheap as foo compared to something like PowerFULL

Reply #6:
              killaz5
              killaz5

Joined: 4/2011
              Reviews: 13
              Reputation: +117
              Did you really use an abacus instead of a calculator chef?

Reply #7:

Joined: 3/2010
              Reputation: +770
              No, I was just being a goof.

June 3, 2011

Reviews: 5

Age: 42

June 3, 2011
               This is my first review so I hope this goes well....
              I bought some of this in hopes of replacing the Somatomax that I had been taking. I mean I got it for under $20.00, compared to the almost $50.00 I have been paying for the Somatomax. Let me state this before I continue my review. Like any supplement, different people have different experiences with effectiveness and non effectiveness and results. On to the review...the value can't be beat. I paid less than $20 for a 30 day supply. I dosed this at around 10 pm every night give or take 15 minutes. To say the least, this stuff KO'd me in to deep sleep, which is what it is meant to do. After 30 minutes of dosing, I was out..down for the count. Well I usually get up every morning for work at 5:15. While taking Nocturnabol it was VERY difficult for me to get out of bed when the alarm clock went off. I was very groggy and lethargic each time I woke up. This is the very reason I actually had to stop taking it. It would be close to 2 hours before I was fully awake, even after a cup of coffee. So it is very effective at inducing sleep, that is why I rated it at a 9 for effectiveness. Overall, this seems to be a great supplement with great ingredients, I just didn't like the after effects of the grogginess and lethargy the next morning. I am 6'1", 190 lbs. so I would think that the one pill dosage would be just right for me. It seemed like it may have been too much. Overall this seems like a great inexpensive replacement for the Somatomax, I just don't think it is the right replacement for me.
              Pros:
              Cons:
              • Induces Deep Sleep
              • Morning Grogginess
              • Lethargy
              Frankiemusc
              Frankiemusc

Joined: 8/2010
              Reviews: 37
              Reputation: +1228
              Good review, try to break it up next time in paragraphs so its easier to read for other members.

Joined: 5/2011
              Reviews: 5
              Reputation: +31
              Yeah, I thought of that after I posted it...sorry...I'll def. do that next time.

February 14, 2011

kroberts9

Reviews: 18

Age: 26

February 14, 2011
               I had very high hopes for this product because ams is in my top three for supps.this product was not at all what i expected i got a better night sleep with two cups of nytquil. the only way it helped was if i took 4 it put me to sleep but that much Melatonin and tryptophan could put anyone to sleep. the one part about the pill i liked was that i wasnt as sore in the a.m as i was before starting the supp the price is unbeatable at $17 for 30 maybe my tolerance is higher to sleep supps than most but you have nothing to lose at under $20 bucks. there where some minor sides upset stomach was most noticed and i also had drymouth through the night other then that it was a solid drug with next to nothing on side effects.
              Pros:
              Cons:
              • Took Some Everyday Pain Away By The Next Morning

Have you used Nocturnabol? Submit your own Review!