Mass Drops

By: Advanced Muscle Science

Mass Drops is a Prohormone manufactured by Advanced Muscle Science. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Mass Drops?
Click to Expand

Alright so I'm not a seasoned review writer so I'm going to put this in layman's terms.
I have been seeing Mass Drops on a particular site where I purchase my supps from for a while now so after having 2 right shoulder surgeries in the past year I was eager to get back into the gym and true form. I grabbed my first bottle about 3 months ago and REALLY liked what I saw.
Naturally after 2 surgeries and no workouts for about 9 months, I was pretty weak. For example: my bench had gone from a 325lb max to having a lot of trouble working with 135lb.
So I hit the gym like normal;...
So I hit the gym like normal; 1 body part a day, 1x per day. i.e. Mon.-Chest, Tues.-Back, Weds.-Shoulders...etc
Diet consisted of High Protein, High Fiber, Low Carb.
Within the 1st month I saw huge gains! Bench went back up to about 275lb (comfortable), Shoulder press up from 40lb dumbbells to 75lb, Deadlift from 225lb to 315lb. A lot of this is probably due to muscle memory but the focus, aggressiveness, strength/energy that I was experiencing prompted me to grab another bottle of this product. My gains continued!
During the 2nd cycle I saw my body really beginning to take form again. ALL of my lifts continued to climb. I began to hit the gym 2x per day. Farmers carries skyrocketed from 100lb dumbbells for 40 yrds to putting 405lbs on a shrug apparatus and carrying for 40 yrds. Bench continued to climb to 315lb; Incline dumbbells to 100lbs; Shoulder Press to 85lbs.
I then took 2-3 weeks off the supp. but grabbed another bottle. Here's where I stand now:
Bench- 370lbs (1 rep max)
Deadlift- 485lbs (1 rep max)
Shoulder Press DB- 105lbs (6 reps)
Barbell Curl- 155lbs (6-8 reps)
One arm rows- 115lbs (4 sets;10 reps)
Bent-over rows- 265lbs (8 reps)
Leg Press- 550lbs
Farmers-605lbs for 20 yrds
The side effects on this product were minimal. I did experience some slight mood swings and irritability but nothing more than if I had ingested too much caffeine. My biggest issue was the back pumps which I got. Horrible at times, to where I felt as though I had a pinched nerve. But when I would go off of the supp. the pain would subside.
The taste was comparable to taking a dropper full of nail polish remover. But considering the nature of the supp. and the desired effects which I was going for, that was a small price to pay.
I have to note that I stacked this supplement w/Forerunner 5-Alpha Test and also took a Pre-workout(C-4) and Post(Body Motar)
 Pros:
 Cons:

• Cray
    Rep for this Brand
    January 9, 2013

Thanks for the review! Glad it worked for you. I am actually gearing up to run this exact cycle.
  • gwarrior1
    January 9, 2013

I really liked the results that I've seen from this product. I've never been a big PH guy since I've been a collegiate athlete and in the Marine Corps and couldn't partake in them. I've also been kind of suspect of the validity of reports of what you can gain from them vs. some of the reported sides. But I'm happy with where I'm at and where I'm going and will/do recommend this product to those looking to go to a whole new level.
  • Cray
    Rep for this Brand
    January 9, 2013

Nice! FlashSunday and I do a lot of contests and give-aways here at SR. Keep a lookout!
  • chefneilde
    January 9, 2013

I was looking at this the other day. Thanks for the review.

To start off I am an ameuter bodybuilder and athlete and have gotten into ph's to enhance not only my physique but athletic abilities also, so give me some mercy if mess some things up.
To give a background on the product Mass drops it is combination of the two AMS supplements Decavol and 1-andro. These two products mimmick the hormones nolandrolone and 1- test in the body. I combine this with Epi-1 Test, which is a mixture of both 1-andro and a DHT mix from what AMS states on the website. I bought the deal on massnutrition.com, which is both Mass drops and Epi-1 test both by AMS. I was never a fan of building up pure mass and like to keep a lean physique while putting on size. I started the cycle running the recommended dosage of mass drops and epi twice a day.

On day one of the cycle I weighed in at 187lb, my Max's are as follows;

Bench-265
Squat-375
Clean and Press-205
Deadlift- 415

Although my results weren't as explosive as a super drol cycle, I was satisfied because my speed and endurance increased which will benefit my athleticism.

Taste
The taste of the mass drops literally tasted like a chemical, I've read reviews on mass drops saying it tasted like nail polish removed and they weren't lying. The epi had the same taste and with the both of them combined you sometimes got a burning sensation in your throat that went away in around 15 mins. the first week or so the taste was noticeable but you get use to it after a while.

Sides
I experience no side effects from either, except maybe an occasional back here or there but I simply cured that with taurine.

Other supplements
The support supplements i used along with are as follows:
Real Gainz- Universal
Fish oil-Universal
Liver armor- CTD Labs
Taurine
Multi Vitamin
Cyto Max

Exercise
As for exercise is used Arnold's blueprint workout for mass and absolutely loved it. I'm still following the program and can't get enough of it.

Overall
I wasn't totally satisfied with the results I got with the stack of epi and mass drops, but I blame the lack of results on my diet and intensity. I didn't eat enough calories to gain sustainable amounts of muscle. I also wasn't as intense in the weight room as i should have been. So as a result of not gaining enough size to my desire, I got my hands on some Andro-Bomb by AMS and am waiting for its categpry to be put on the site to write my next review. Thanks
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.