4-AD RDe

By: Advanced Muscle Science

4-AD RDe is a Prohormone manufactured by Advanced Muscle Science. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with 4-AD RDe?
Click to Expand
gwarrior1

Started this product after I was able to fully get back into the gym following (2) right shoulder surgeries, one of which being a Mumford procedure.
When I started, I was only able to dumbbell press 40s.
After finishing a 1 month cycle I am now up to 115lb incline dumbbell press. 105lbs dumbbell (static) presses.
And that's just chest!
overall the taste of the 4AD RDe was decent almost like an Alka Seltzer.
I was on a high protein/low carb diet LOTS of water but nothing too religious. I dropped fat and gained a lot of the mass lost in being out of the gym for nearly 12 months.
I didn't really experience any noteable side effects and after being off the cycle, have yet to lose anything that I gained. In fact, my lifts are still increasing and I'm getting stronger weekly!

Overall...Great Product!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sustainable Size/gains

• AS79
    September 10, 2012

By the way, this is not a PH, just expensive DHEA.
  • SoCalLivin
    September 10, 2012

You went from pressing 40s to 115s in a month? Really? Sounds a little suspect.
  • gwarrior1
    September 10, 2012

Obviously I've been in the gym before. I was coming off 2 surgeries and needed a boost to get back. This product certainly helped me regain my strength. Sorry that I didn't make that more clear.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.